Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Instructions From JESUS Himself At The End Of Book Of Matthew - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Instructions From JESUS Himself At The End Of Book Of Matthew (193 Views)

Discovery Of Galilee Boat From Jesus' Time Proves Bible Accurate - Video, Photos / Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman / Birth Of Jesus: Did Mary Have Other Children Aside From Jesus Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Instructions From JESUS Himself At The End Of Book Of Matthew by OpenYourEyes1: 7:21am On Feb 04, 2020
Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” — Matthew 28:18—20
Re: Instructions From JESUS Himself At The End Of Book Of Matthew by OpenYourEyes1: 7:48am On Feb 04, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” — Matthew 28:18—20

Bump
Re: Instructions From JESUS Himself At The End Of Book Of Matthew by OpenYourEyes1: 7:00am On Feb 05, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

(1) (Reply)

Toasting 3 Friends. and spiritual dreams and signs of losing money / The Lord Jesus Christ Is The Only God! / MOCKERS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.