Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,263 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

My Girlfriend Facing An Extra Year For Refusing To Sleep With A Lecturer - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Girlfriend Facing An Extra Year For Refusing To Sleep With A Lecturer (224 Views)

Video Of A Lecturer Sexually Harassing A Student Released By RSUTV - UNIPORT / I Now Have An Extra Year. So Sad. / I Finally Had An Extra Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Facing An Extra Year For Refusing To Sleep With A Lecturer by Upritman(m): 11:32am On Jan 24, 2020
I wish to share this sad incident with Nairalanders and seek advice accordingly.
It's a long story but I will hit the nail straight at the head.

My girlfriend after seeing her final year second semester results noticed that one of her results was not released at all.

Sadly enough, it was the course taken by a lecturer who she has consistently resisted all intimidations and attempts to have sex with her.

The said lecturer had threatened to deal with her if he continues to act stubbornly to his unending sexual advances.

But my girlfriend remained stubborn and vowed never to submit to such evil by a man old enough to be her father.

I made several attempts to intervene including using the evidences (recorded calls, chats etc) against the lecturer by escalating the issue but she was scared saying that the lecturers have a protective cabal and would do nothing about the situation.

She had earlier reached out to her H.O.D, Dean and few other lecturers over the issue and for their intervention but they all gave lackadaisical responses with no concrete solution.

I feel saddened that this innocent young girl will get her future delayed by a year.
And we don't know if the lecturer will pass her in this her extra year of not.

She is greatly depressed and terribly angered.
Re: My Girlfriend Facing An Extra Year For Refusing To Sleep With A Lecturer by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 24, 2020
Upritman:
I wish to share this sad incident with Nairalanders and seek advice accordingly.
It's a long story but I will hit the nail straight at the head.

My girlfriend after seeing her final year second semester results noticed that one of her results was not released at all.

Sadly enough, it was the course taken by a lecturer who she has consistently resisted all intimidations and attempts to have sex with her.

The said lecturer had threatened to deal with her if he continues to act stubbornly to his unending sexual advances.

But my girlfriend remained stubborn and vowed never to submit to such evil by a man old enough to be her father.

I made several attempts to intervene including using the evidences (recorded calls, chats etc) against the lecturer by escalating the issue but she was scared saying that the lecturers have a protective cabal and would do nothing about the situation.

She had earlier reached out to her H.O.D, Dean and few other lecturers over the issue and for their intervention but they all gave lackadaisical responses with no concrete solution.

I feel saddened that this innocent young girl will get her future delayed by a year.
And we don't know if the lecturer will pass her in this her extra year of not.

She is greatly depressed and terribly angered.

Go to Dean of students affairs office and explain things to them with associated evidence of victimization
Re: My Girlfriend Facing An Extra Year For Refusing To Sleep With A Lecturer by pascalbenz: 11:50am On Jan 24, 2020
Dis is nigeria!
Re: My Girlfriend Facing An Extra Year For Refusing To Sleep With A Lecturer by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 24, 2020
Make she set am up.

(1) (Reply)

Police Sub Inspector (SI) Final Result 2020 / Best Smart Watch For Men And Kids In 2020 With 30% OFF / Students Shower Philanthropist Fumilayo Waheed With Love On Vals Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.