Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira (15419 Views)

Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy / Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira by diara21(m): 4:30pm On Jan 26, 2020
chukxie:

Na to claim aduro but e dey hard ooo. But if them give you your own don set be that.
Which one is aduro bro?
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira by diara21(m): 4:31pm On Jan 26, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
I don't know if you like dating outside your race/tribe/countryman don't do of you have a girl here already. Anyways, networking is a strong key too; If you have someone even if the person is a friend , that would be a good lead
LOL.. Of course yes
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 4:56pm On Jan 26, 2020
Asylum

diara21:

Which one is aduro bro?

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 26, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Firstly, you must have informed the border security officer that you are in for a visit, you should have tell 'em you will see X in Perth, then to Queensland and Sydney etc. Some time later you are looking for job, why not apply for a work visa; that would be better and it won't get you ban. Working on a tourist visa is not a good way to start. BTW what's your purpose of heading to Australia smiley

I doubt they will grant work visa for non skilled, Australia is out of the options be that
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:12pm On Jan 26, 2020
spacofadan:

I doubt they will grant work visa for non skilled, Australia is out of the options be that
I'm not referring to non skilled, why would he want to immigrate with a non skilled job at hand, that would be a good way to begin bankruptcy as menial works doesn't pay decent. BTW there are visa for non skilled worker in Australia usually temporary.

4 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 26, 2020
The truth is that Australian visa dey very hard to get, putting his age into consideration makes it harder. Op, countries like Kenya and Rwanda are doing pretty well, 1million is still not enough to settle there though
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 26, 2020
spacofadan:
The truth is that Australian visa dey very hard to get, putting his age into consideration makes it harder. Op, countries like Kenya and Rwanda are doing pretty well, 1million is still not enough to settle there though

Lol
Rwanda na hype

8 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira by chukxie(m): 12:12am On Jan 27, 2020
diara21:

Which one is aduro bro?

Aduro - refugee/ asylum
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 27, 2020
mtinfx:

Lol
Rwanda na hype
Economic wise?
Cos I know say the country is doing well recently
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 27, 2020
spacofadan:

Economic wise?
Cos I know say the country is doing well recently

Well branded dictatorship

Covered by media

The govt closes your business any time they want and jail u if you voice out about anything

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 27, 2020
mtinfx:

Well branded dictatorship

Covered by media

The govt closes your business any time they want and jail u if you voice out about anything

To arrest the person, na base on something na. E go get why. Maybe it's the best way to keep the good system working. The very step to get to the level of Europe is to keep the system sane
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira by dreaonit: 8:59pm On Jan 27, 2020
In my view try make some research on malta, Turkey, france, Mexico, Brazil and vietnam.
With the cash you have and right info.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira by vsylva(m): 9:27am On Jan 28, 2020
To the poster of the question. You can go to any country with 1Million Naira.. its a question of what are you going for and what sort of traveller are you.... Let me just share my upcoming planned trip in May.... I am doing Europe in 30 days.. everything comes to 1.1Million naira... yea anyone reading this will be like.. what is this guy talking about... i am a digital nomad.. travelling is fun for me and you have to have information on how to survive while on the road.... Now... my kick of city is paris... meaning i first have to book a return flight ticket to paris and back... which came to N232,999, then for transport around Europe.. i am using the EURAIL Global Pass ticket... which came to N276,000 which is valid for two months and 15 days worth of travel..... (15 days meaning the number of days on the train to go to anywhere) you can travel to two cities in 2 countries in one day... i am visiting 24 cities in 12 countries...

Ticket = N232,999
Eurail = 276,000
Accomodation = 230,000
Food = 360,000

TOTAL = 1,098,999

Extra cash = 200k

So about 1.2M to travel around Europe in 30 days... pay attention i did not mention shopping... thats the mistake alot of people do.. they think they must shop to travel.. im basically ... seeing Europe.. taking pictures.. experiencing culture eating their food.. meeting new people

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:11pm On Jan 28, 2020
vsylva:
To the poster of the question. You can go to any country with 1Million Naira.. its a question of what are you going for and what sort of traveller are you.... Let me just share my upcoming planned trip in May.... I am doing Europe in 30 days.. everything comes to 1.1Million naira... yea anyone reading this will be like.. what is this guy talking about... i am a digital nomad.. travelling is fun for me and you have to have information on how to survive while on the road.... Now... my kick of city is paris... meaning i first have to book a return flight ticket to paris and back... which came to N232,999, then for transport around Europe.. i am using the EURAIL Global Pass ticket... which came to N276,000 which is valid for two months and 15 days worth of travel..... (15 days meaning the number of days on the train to go to anywhere) you can travel to two cities in 2 countries in one day... i am visiting 24 cities in 12 countries...

Ticket = N232,999
Eurail = 276,000
Accomodation = 230,000
Food = 360,000

TOTAL = 1,098,999

Extra cash = 200k

So about 1.2M to travel around Europe in 30 days... pay attention i did mention shopping... thats the mistake alot of people do.. they think they must shop to travel.. im basically ... seeing Europe.. taking pictures.. experiencing culture eating their food.. meeting new people

Nice one but, the proof of funds is the worries in Schengen zone
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira by Emmyk(m): 1:20pm On Jan 28, 2020
@vsylva this looks really nice. I'd love to try that too probably before the year runs out.

I'll be on the look out for your thread(s) come May. cheesy

Also visiting Singapore for a week around that time too - end of May. smiley
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 28, 2020
emperorsversion:

Bahamas is the second richest North American country... it's a place for tourist attraction and also with cast opportunities... I'm currently working my way to Bahamas... all things being equal, I should be there within April - May.... Most agents are scam but sometimes you still need an agent. But this is what you do, never pay an agent dine until your visa comes out and that's what I advice still for all

Thank u
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:40pm On Jan 28, 2020
diara21:

Bros abeg kindly fill me in with the agent you used... Willing to work with agent any agent that am gonna pay after the visa is out.... I dn Taya to De pay down payment for agent
Hey there, try not to be in a haste. You might want to consider the following. 1. Racial tolerance 2. Language, communication and signs. 3. Job availability 4. Living costs and tax 5. Backup plan/option

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira by emperorsversion(m): 7:48pm On Jan 28, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Hey there, try not to be in a haste. You might want to consider the following. 1. Racial tolerance 2. Language, communication and signs. 3. Job availability 4. Living costs and tax 5. Backup plan/option

As it concerns Bahamas only.. I will answer all these points raised... 1st, there is no such thing as racism in Bahamas... its predominantly 70% blacks and latinos... People there are very receptive and you find lots of pretty polished dark skins there...
Secondly, the language is predominantly English... Bahamas is a tourist attraction place and the only language most popular there is English... 100% English.. Thirdly, on job availabilities...well based on people who stay there (Bahamian) I have been informed there at menial jobs and jobs available for people who want to work... average minimum per ler hour is 10usd... (check Google). Bahamas has no tax on income at all... check Google on this info... About backup plan, well you can easily get into Canada or USA via Florida as it close to Bahamas ...

Shalom

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:46am On Jan 29, 2020
emperorsversion:

As it concerns Bahamas only.. I will answer all these points raised... 1st, there is no such thing as racism in Bahamas... its predominantly 70% blacks and latinos... People there are very receptive and you find lots of pretty polished dark skins there...
Secondly, the language is predominantly English... Bahamas is a tourist attraction place and the only language most popular there is English... 100% English.. Thirdly, on job availabilities...well based on people who stay there (Bahamian) I have been informed there at menial jobs and jobs available for people who want to work... average minimum per ler hour is 10usd... (check Google). Bahamas has no tax on income at all... check Google on this info... About backup plan, well you can easily get into Canada or USA via Florida as it close to Bahamas ...

Shalom
There are blacks that doesn't do well with Nigerians, well he will need a decent job, I doubt anything menial will do. For the minimum pay per hour, it's almost a no no to me as this stat are usually 25-55% different than they seem in reality. Good luck with Bahamas if that's his choice
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira by Teaser4(m): 11:54am On Jan 29, 2020
Nairobi, Kenya
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira by Cjman685(m): 12:09pm On Jan 29, 2020
Bros say what you know. Bahama is one of the expensive places in the world the visa is 750k only house rent for 1 month is more than $1000 last I checked. It's hard to get job there

4 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira by Auto200: 3:43am On Feb 03, 2020
Which kin Kenya? @op I was in Kenya January 2018-July 2018.

Kenya is shit!! Besides their government will just wake up one day and tell everyone to leave their country. They did it to me even with my validity (2months visa)
Teaser4:
Nairobi, Kenya
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira by imran90(m): 6:52am On Feb 03, 2020
You can try Portugal but you are going to need more fund.
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira by Bhorbymills1990: 9:40am On Feb 03, 2020
diara21:
Aside UAE, which other country can I travel too with 1 million naira that I will be able to work and save more money and move to either Canada or Australia.

Your best bet is Europe ... with 1million you are more than good to go .
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira by Bhorbymills1990: 9:43am On Feb 03, 2020
vsylva:

Ticket = N232,999
Eurail = 276,000
Accomodation = 230,000
Food = 360,000

TOTAL = 1,098,999

Extra cash = 200k

So about 1.2M to travel around Europe in 30 days... pay attention i did not mention shopping... thats the mistake alot of people do.. they think they must shop to travel.. im basically ... seeing Europe.. taking pictures.. experiencing culture eating their food.. meeting new people

Do you have your Visa ready or are you just planning to apply for the visa ?
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira by diara21(m): 3:24pm On Feb 06, 2020
Bhorbymills1990:

Your best bet is Europe ... with 1million you are more than good to go .
OK bro.. A friend introduce me to an agent in lagos and the guy said he is going to get me schengen visa 3 month visiting for 250k though it's pay after service but my concern is how am I going to work with the schengen visa kus na work I de find where I go fit hustle and extend my stay. You have any idea about this?
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira by diara21(m): 3:25pm On Feb 06, 2020
imran90:
You can try Portugal but you are going to need more fund.
Like how much is everything gonna cost and how will I go about it?
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira by Bhorbymills1990: 3:55pm On Feb 06, 2020
diara21:

OK bro.. A friend introduce me to an agent in lagos and the guy said he is going to get me schengen visa 3 month visiting for 250k though it's pay after service but my concern is how am I going to work with the schengen visa kus na work I de find where I go fit hustle and extend my stay. You have any idea about this?

Run for your life from that Agent ... You can process schengen visa yourself with less than 100k ....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Air Peace, Boeing sign $1.1bn aircraft acquisition, order 10 New 737 MAX planes / Tanker Carrying Fuel Upturns In Asaba, Residents Scoop Contents (Video) / Do Nigerian International Airports Have Free Wi-fi? Pls Narrate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.