Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,904 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira (15374 Views)

Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy / Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira by Goodman247: 2:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
Go to South Africa, Botswana or namibia

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira by Goodman247: 3:02pm On Nov 01, 2020
Paulson1986:
Pls has anyone been to Congo kinshasa
what is happening in Congo kinshasha
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira by cletz991(m): 3:48pm On Nov 01, 2020
Daura u will meet Buhari there angry
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira by poik(m): 6:20pm On Nov 01, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
I don't know if you like dating outside your race/tribe/countryman don't do of you have a girl here already. Anyways, networking is a strong key too; If you have someone even if the person is a friend , that would be a good lead

Bro i dey find link to any good Christian girl of such citizenship. Any nationality is welcome
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:30pm On Nov 01, 2020
poik:

Bro i dey find link to any good Christian girl of such citizenship. Any nationality is welcome
Christian girls? Try Latin America countries but, Canada or Australia go well since Dem dey speak English. If you don get job at hand Dem no go worry you for proof of funds

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira by YungLasaint(m): 10:57pm On Nov 01, 2020
How's Russia not good?
Stephenmoka4:
wish you all the best bro, take this. Calculate air ticket (300k+) + travel documents (visa application, passport, education evaluation etc) (150k), living expenses in the place for six months while seeking for job (1.2M) please all these are estimated. How about migrating to Australia, Canada or USA. The reason I can't recommend Asian countries I mean check out Singapore, UAE, Russia etc, they look good but, it's a no no, if you want to check 'em out try a tourist visa first.
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:59pm On Nov 01, 2020
YungLasaint:
How's Russia not good?
Expenses and religion differences
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira by YungLasaint(m): 11:11pm On Nov 01, 2020
Religion differences isn't a problem and expenses too.

Stephenmoka4:
Expenses and religion differences
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:27pm On Nov 01, 2020
YungLasaint:
Religion differences isn't a problem and expenses too.

Well N1M isn't really strong in places like that (expenses) and you know how religion differences are like in Nigeria, how much over there
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira by YungLasaint(m): 7:54am On Nov 02, 2020
N1m isn't really strong even in dollar

There's no religion differences in Russia, nobody gives a Bleep.

Russia isn't that expensive compare to some European countries.

Stephenmoka4:
Well N1M isn't really strong in places like that (expenses) and you know how religion differences are like in Nigeria, how much over there
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:08am On Nov 02, 2020
YungLasaint:
N1m isn't really strong even in dollar

There's no religion differences in Russia, nobody gives a Bleep.

Russia isn't that expensive compare to some European countries.

The topic says N1M, so Russia is out of it and Orthodox is a popular there just like islam is Hindu is popular in India. In other words you won't expect Christian like minds in a place like India, so do Russia. Orthodox isn't heavily practice in Nigeria, if you understand.
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira by YungLasaint(m): 10:41am On Nov 02, 2020
Yeah I understand you though.

Religion shouldn't be the barrier if you want to travel.
I love Russia and would love to live there.
Stephenmoka4:
The topic says N1M, so Russia is out of it and Orthodox is a popular there just like islam is Hindu is popular in India. In other words you won't expect Christian like minds in a place like India, so do Russia. Orthodox isn't heavily practice in Nigeria, if you understand.
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:11am On Nov 02, 2020
YungLasaint:
Yeah I understand you though.
Religion shouldn't be the barrier if you want to travel. I love Russia and would love to live there.
Wish you all the best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Traveling To Qatar-- A Journey To Hell / Australia Skilled Independent Visa / Sirika: We Are Not Paying $300m In Nigeria Air. Www.flynigeriaair.ng Registered.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.