Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira (15427 Views)

Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy / Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:04pm On Feb 07, 2020
adigun98:

Thanks alot boss man,will I have to find a job in person or I can get one online rhen use the job offer letter to apply for a visa Sire?
In Finland and developed world if you need a job, do apply or seek in person. Getting a job online is not as easy as it seems, you'll send résumé and you won't be the 250th person mailing 'em from abroad. Citizens, permanent residents and those foreigners lurking around in Finland are more likely to be considered first but, eligible and potential citizens likely. If you do have a job offer, there is a work visa(residential permit) and several conditions to be met to complete your Finnish residential permit registration, do ensure that your job is a decent paying one and can cover most of your monthly expenses. However if you are going to Finland to looking for job on your tourist visa, you might end up in vain. The Finnish language is recommended as English language is not the primary language there.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira by adigun98(m): 11:10pm On Feb 07, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
In Finland and developed world if you need a job, do apply or seek in person. Getting a job online is not as easy as it seems, you'll send résumé and you won't be the 250th person mailing 'em from abroad. Citizens, permanent residents and those foreigners lurking around in Finland are more likely to be considered first but, eligible and potential citizens likely. If you do have a job offer, there is a work visa(residential permit) and several conditions to be met to complete your Finnish residential permit registration, do ensure that your job is a decent paying one and can cover most of your monthly expenses. However if you are going to Finland to looking for job on your tourist visa, you might end up in vain. The Finnish language is recommended as English language is not the primary language there.
Wow now I'm really confused for real sire,I have to be in Finland to get a job offer but it's not advisable to do so on a tourist visa,please how do I go about this sire or is there any other country you can recommend o start off from sire?
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:16pm On Feb 07, 2020
adigun98:

Wow now I'm really confused for real sire,I have to be in Finland to get a job offer but it's not advisable to do so on a tourist visa,please how do I go about this sire or is there any other country you can recommend o start off from sire?
You don't have to be in Finland to get a job, If you have a friend that can keep a spot for you then good, if you go in person (tourist visa) but, don't carry your qualifications, explain yourself to your employer and if you're lucky he could grant you a spot (job offer). Chances are not big for regular Jobs in Scandinavian countries

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:18pm On Feb 07, 2020
I reply the mail with, yes go ahead. I don't know how this DM mail works
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira by adigun98(m): 11:36pm On Feb 07, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
You don't have to be in Finland to get a job, If you have a friend that can keep a spot for you then good, if you go in person (tourist visa) but, don't carry your qualifications, explain yourself to your employer and if you're lucky he could grant you a spot (job offer). Chances are not big for regular Jobs in Scandinavian countries
Thanks a lot boss,I'm grateful for your prompt response Good bless
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:39pm On Feb 07, 2020
adigun98:

Thanks a lot boss,I'm grateful for your prompt response Good bless
I'll tip you try developed countries, English speaking developed countries to be precise
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira by adigun98(m): 11:47pm On Feb 07, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
I'll tip you try developed countries, English speaking developed countries to be precise
Thanks for the advice sire but the financial capacity is the issue I doubt if there are any developed English speaking country iI coul process with a million?
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:53pm On Feb 07, 2020
adigun98:

Thanks for the advice sire but the financial capacity is the issue I doubt if there are any developed English speaking country iI coul process with a million?
Why not
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira by adigun98(m): 12:00am On Feb 08, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Why not
I'm sorry I have to disturb you sire but can you please name a few I could try applying to,God bless you sir
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:13am On Feb 08, 2020
adigun98:

I'm sorry I have to disturb you sire but can you please name a few I could try applying to,God bless you sir
Nope, you ain't bothering me. The USA and Canada is a good way to start, let's scratch USA for now due to Trump's immigration ban. Australia looks decent too
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira by diara21(m): 7:02am On Feb 08, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Nope, you ain't bothering me. The USA and Canada is a good way to start, let's scratch USA for now due to Trump's immigration ban. Australia looks decent too
Ticket alone to Australia should be around 600 to 700k alone... And you think 1 mili will be enough to migrate?
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira by adigun98(m): 8:46am On Feb 08, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Wow Id be glad to know I can migrate to Canada sire,but the one million issue ?
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira by adigun98(m): 8:57am On Feb 08, 2020
diara21:

Ticket alone to Australia should be around 600 to 700k alone... And you think 1 mili will be enough to migrate?
The money is the issue I guess ,please do you have any idea places I can start off and save up some to move to better countries
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:36am On Feb 08, 2020
adigun98:

Wow Id be glad to know I can migrate to Canada sire,but the one million issue ?
There is a way to skip this proof of funds issue, if you have a valid job offer (decent pay) or you are currently working in Canada then there's no need to show that, you can even show funds transferred into your account as gift but, don't cheat the system on this method.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:52am On Feb 08, 2020
diara21:

That depends on the state and some immigration subclass e.g subclass 189. I'll recommend getting your every-every set(in some case just have accommodation, food, few Buck at hand). However, if you have been nominated. There isn't some heavy amount set for you, do pay your application fees, additional mandatory fees etc (this will cost you a chunk)
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira by justwise(m): 10:31am On Feb 08, 2020
sicily4u:
I don't know who is deleted my comment, am interested to travel to a country that 1m can take me to, @poster am in the issue now, if u have strike any good and genuine deal let me know

The only way you will stop this insane random posting about traveling abroad in every thread is when that little change you have is taken away from you by agents.

There is somebody here who was doing exactly what you are going now for more than 4yrs, after so many years of wanting to travel to basically any country on earth he ended up in Dubai and now he is regretting going there and wants to move to another country.
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira by sicily4u: 10:38am On Feb 08, 2020
justwise:

The only way you will stop this insane random posting about traveling abroad in every thread is when that little change you have is taken away from you by agents.

There is somebody here who was doing exactly what you are going now for more than 4yrs, after so many years of wanting to travel to basically any country on earth he ended up in Dubai and now he is regretting going there and wants to move to another country.

Am not the only one here , if u have a good contact u share it, is my money not urs so u don't have any right or what so ever to tell me what to do with my own money, once I get a genuine contact and verify it I will start the process, so stop deleting my comments until I found what I want
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira by justwise(m): 11:14am On Feb 08, 2020
sicily4u:

Am not the only one here , if u have a good contact u share it, is my money not urs so u don't have any right or what so ever to tell me what to do with my own money, once I get a genuine contact and verify it I will start the process, so stop deleting my comments until I found what I want

I will keep removing your posts until you stopped spamming every thread with the same question.
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira by sicily4u: 11:22am On Feb 08, 2020
justwise:

I will keep removing your posts until you stopped spamming every thread with the same question.

When I haven't gotten an answer, someone created this thread, the one I create u hide it, is here not for gathering informations, why are u partial, leave my comments for me and viewers,
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira by justwise(m): 11:31am On Feb 08, 2020
sicily4u:

When I haven't gotten an answer, someone created this thread, the one I create u hide it, is here not for gathering informations, why are u partial, leave my comments for me and viewers,

What answer are you looking for? Since 2011 you have been spamming this section with the same question, it's 10yrs now you are still posting randomly in every thread looking for an answer to immigrate to any country. When are you going to focus on something meaningful in your life?
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira by sicily4u: 11:36am On Feb 08, 2020
justwise:

What answer are you looking for? Since 2011 you have been spamming this section with the same question, it's 10yrs now you are still posting randomly in every thread looking for an answer to immigrate to any country. When are you going to focus on something meaningful in your life?

Hmmmm, proof it if u say since 2011, that's by the way, I have something more meaningful than u, because if u have u won't be monitoring people's comments u will be busy with ur self, if u have an answer to my question drop it and if u don't have leave it for people with information to reply me
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:45pm On Feb 08, 2020
sicily4u:

Hmmmm, proof it if u say since 2011, that's by the way, I have something more meaningful than u, because if u have u won't be monitoring people's comments u will be busy with ur self, if u have an answer to my question drop it and if u don't have leave it for people with information to reply me
Enough with all this argument, I get your cut and understands the moderator's sid. Peace please. Good day

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira by justwise(m): 1:20pm On Feb 08, 2020
sicily4u:

Hmmmm, proof it if u say since 2011
, that's by the way, I have something more meaningful than u, because if u have u won't be monitoring people's comments u will be busy with ur self, if u have an answer to my question drop it and if u don't have leave it for people with information to reply me

January 2011 https://www.nairaland.com/580556/one-nairaland-here-living-senegal

I’m done with you on this issue until you spam this section again
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira by adigun98(m): 2:30pm On Feb 08, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
There is a way to skip this proof of funds issue, if you have a valid job offer (decent pay) or you are currently working in Canada then there's no need to show that, you can even show funds transferred into your account as gift but, don't cheat the system on this method.
Sure I understand now sire,thanks alot sire
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira by obontami: 7:28pm On Sep 09, 2020
emperorsversion:
Bro, my candid advice as one of the comments once hinted is find a south American country.. infact personally I prefer Bahamas for you. Bahamas is fucking cool and I've made contacts of Bahamian online and have their contact.. their minimum wage per hour is 10usd.. They are very close to the US through Florida.. most US citizens come and work there.... It's also close to Canada.... Lots of black there.... Haitans, Cubans, Latinos and Nigerians still and other countries... Bahamas is cool and immigration friendly, JUST DONT COMMIT CRIME

Can I send you PM bro?
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira by Paulpenny(m): 7:38pm On Sep 09, 2020
How easy it is to migrate from Bahamas to USA or Canada. How can this be achieved?
NairaLuck:

When I see messages like this I begin to wonder�. Is it the same you that is about to leave for the Bahamas nai dey talk like say you don dey there for decades?
See, nothing like first hand experience.
Some of my friends in the USA who have visited those island nations complained seriously of racism against black of Africa. They don't like associating or believe that they're from Africa, but if you're African-American you'd be gladly welcomed. Unfortunately for those guys they're just 3yrs + in the USA so they still use their Naija Passport.
There's a big difference between what agents told you and true first hand info from someone there. Most times agents lavish lies just to get their money, sometimes those on ground don't like telling the negative aspect of the country.

In all, always find the negative aspect of a country you intend to go to to prepare you self psychologically. Else REALITY MAY SLAP you real hard and you may take some time to adjust.
The best bet you can get from the Bahamas is smooth and easy immigration to the USA or CANADA or even Western Europe

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira by Nomsy33(f): 2:11am On Nov 01, 2020
NairaLuck:

Oga QUIT agents o, QUIT AGENTS.
Always be careful on your type of Visa else you'd be trapped in the system doing menial jobs for a very long time(years) and you won't be able to come back with what you've worked for.
You can do this thing yourself, ARM yourself with information from Google, Embassy website, Country's Immigration Website and so on.
Nor Kari Waste Money
Hi..I sent you an email..please reply, I need you assistance. Thanks
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira by Paulson1986: 12:01pm On Nov 01, 2020
Pls has anyone been to Congo kinshasa
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira by Goodman247: 2:50pm On Nov 01, 2020
diara21:

Over 200k that have paid as down-payment since last year may for direct employment still nothing to show for it. Besides I have people over there telling me not to come with their 3 month visa that jobs are scarce and all that.
don't go to Dubai, or you end up a labourer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Arik Air Denies Uche Elendu’s Crash Claims, Says Airplane Landed Safely / Do Nigerian International Airports Have Free Wi-fi? Pls Narrate / 6 People Burnt To Death In Kano Accident Involving Motorcycle & Vehicle (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.