Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Full Supreme Court Judgement On Imo Election. Pics - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Supreme Court Judgement On Imo Election. Pics (45028 Views)

Gbajabiamila's "Anointed" Emerges Candidate For Surulere Reps Bye-Election (Pics / President Buhari Arrived Abuja In Style After Postponement Of The Election(pics) / Amaechi Talks Tough, Said Saturday Will Be Battle Not Election (pics/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Supreme Court Judgement On Imo Election. Pics by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:08pm On Jan 26, 2020
garfield1:

The door of rigging were opened already by the judgment of 2015 in rivers and akwa ibom.those errors are clearly not fatal according to the apex court
Clearly tell how those judgements opened the door for rigging.
Do you realise what this judgement is saying? Elections are presumed to have held. Just get the result sheet, write it, trash the original, give the pink copy to our corrupt police and tadaa!! You're the winner!! Tell me how rivers and akwa ibom judgements encouraged this scenario that was last seen in 2007
Re: Full Supreme Court Judgement On Imo Election. Pics by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:57pm On Jan 26, 2020
grin grin
garfield1, Blindersoff, Olaolufred
Hope you can hear what happened in Imo during the re-run today where thugs invaded the collation centres and carted results away.
I'm sure those results will resurface soon don't worry.
On behalf of EzeCanada I say: All hail Tanko!!
Re: Full Supreme Court Judgement On Imo Election. Pics by Blindersoff: 8:59pm On Jan 26, 2020
Agboriotejoye:
grin grin
garfield1, Blindersoff, Olaolufred
Hope you can hear what happened in Imo during the re-run today where thugs invaded the collation centres and carted results away.
I'm sure those results will resurface soon don't worry.
On behalf of EzeCanada I say: All hail Tanko!!

How many times do I have to spell things out to you as if you are a toddler.

INCIDENCE FORMS, INCIDENCE FORMS, INCIDENCE FORMS

Let that sink in

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full Supreme Court Judgement On Imo Election. Pics by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:59pm On Jan 26, 2020
Blindersoff:

How many times do I have to spell things out to you as if you are a toddler.

INCIDENCE FORMS, INCIDENCE FORMS, INCIDENCE FORMS

Let that sink in
Incidence form at ward collation centre?

Did INEC not also produce forms as evidence that elections did not hold or were cancelled in 388 polling units?

As far as Tanko is concerned, incidence forms are mere toilet papers.

I already told you the floodgate of rigging has been opened.

Watch as results surface soon.
Re: Full Supreme Court Judgement On Imo Election. Pics by Olaolufred(m): 6:26am On Jan 27, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Incidence form at ward collation centre?

Did INEC not also produce forms as evidence that elections did not hold or were cancelled in 388 polling units?

As far as Tanko is concerned, incidence forms are mere toilet papers.

I already told you the floodgate of rigging has been opened.

Watch as results surface soon.

I looked at the time I spent answering you.
And discovered it was a wasted time.

I don't want to fall victim of time wasters this year.

You can continue and win your case by yourself.

I congratulate you for winning this case.

I declared you the ssa to Ihedioha.

I declared you as the wisest Nigerian ever.

I declared you everything your ego desire.

Enjoy your day.

And enjoy your gold medal.
Re: Full Supreme Court Judgement On Imo Election. Pics by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:56am On Jan 27, 2020
Olaolufred:

Enjoy your day.

undecided
Re: Full Supreme Court Judgement On Imo Election. Pics by CanadaOrBust: 12:51pm On Jan 27, 2020
Olaolufred:

Enjoy your day.

Agboriotejoye

To be clear, I am totally unbiased. I neither know nor like Ihedioha nor am I from anywhere near Imo state.

The thing is, u r not looking at the big picture. U r all about technicalities and pretending not to see what is actually happening. If this were just another case u might have a point. The thing is, a case like this is different - it strikes at the very core of what type of country we may end up becoming. This is not a case u decide on technicalities or pretending not to see what is right in front of you. In Bush vs. Gore, for example, Supreme Court not only thoroughly examined the documents, they ordered a recount of the actual original votes!

NO MATTER WHAT, the SC has a duty to make sure that such a momentous, seismic decision has solid, unassailable documentary basis?! They start doing that by thoroughly examining the documents in front of them! This is also their country and they ought care they are setting a precedent that can gradually make it a one-party state! They are removing a gov and replacing him with a fourth-place finishing appellant based solely on a set of uncollaborated documents supplied solely by the appellant. Regardless of what anyone else fails to submit, they have a DUTY to EXAMINE those documents to make sure they are up to par and that the figures therein make sense vis-a-vis number of registered and accredited voters. That, or they are setting a precedent that will gradually slide the country into a one-party state!
Re: Full Supreme Court Judgement On Imo Election. Pics by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:00pm On Jan 27, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

To be clear, I am totally unbiased. I neither know nor like Ihedioha nor am I from anywhere near Imo state.

The thing is, u r not looking at the big picture. U r all about technicalities and pretending not to see what is actually happening. If this were just another case u might have a point. The thing is, a case like this is different - it strikes at the very core of what type of country we may end up becoming. This is not a case u decide on technicalities or pretending not to see what is right in front of you. In Bush vs. Gore, for example, Supreme Court not only thoroughly examined the documents, they ordered a recount of the actual original votes!

NO MATTER WHAT, the SC has a duty to make sure that such a momentous, seismic decision has solid, unassailable documentary basis?! They start doing that by thoroughly examining the documents in front of them! This is also their country and they ought care they are setting a precedent that can gradually make it a one-party state! They are removing a gov and replacing him with a fourth-place finishing appellant based solely on a set of uncollaborated documents supplied solely by the appellant. Regardless of what anyone else fails to submit, they have a DUTY to EXAMINE those documents to make sure they are up to par and that the figures therein make sense vis-a-vis number of registered and accredited voters. That, or they are setting a precedent that will gradually slide the country into a one-party state!

That's the point. Most of these APC guys are taking Nigeria along a dangerous slope even PDP never did. The sc in 2007 while agreeing that the election that brought Yar'adua in was faulty, declined to cancel it on the grounds that such decisions were weighty and needed serious incontrovertible proof.
The US is putting their president to trial cause of a phone call, but they recognise the high bar required for making such a decision which is why the impeachment is DOA from scratch.

Of course ihedioha's elections was not perfect. But it does not mean you hand over to another questionable winner just cause of that fact. Accepting a blatantly fraudulent result were some polling units had votes exceeding registered voters, and of which INEC rejected the results due to obvious irregularities, based on some technicalities is making a mockery of INEC and by extension the constitution that empowered it to conduct elections.

Just as in Osun state, the SC has refused to judge a case by its merits but simply some legal jargons. What happened to ordering a retrial?

The fact is the sc is behaving like a bully, removing governors and senators at will but, developing cold feet when it comes to the president or any powerful official for that matter. They have no scruples riding roughshod on election cases just cause they can. Same thing they never did when OBJ was president!!

At the end of the day, this particular judgment is legalising rigging as long as you can get INEC to not have their own copy which is easy as ABC. God help this country!!
Re: Full Supreme Court Judgement On Imo Election. Pics by CanadaOrBust: 3:23pm On Jan 27, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

That's the point. Most of these APC guys are taking Nigeria along a dangerous slope even PDP never did. The sc in 2007 while agreeing that the election that brought Yar'adua in was faulty, declined to cancel it on the grounds that such decisions were weighty and needed serious incontrovertible proof.
The US is putting their president to trial cause of a phone call, but they recognise the high bar required for making such a decision which is why the impeachment is DOA from scratch.

Of course ihedioha's elections was not perfect. But it does not mean you hand over to another questionable winner just cause of that fact. Accepting a blatantly fraudulent result were some polling units had votes exceeding registered voters, and of which INEC rejected the results due to obvious irregularities, based on some technicalities is making a mockery of INEC and by extension the constitution that empowered it to conduct elections.

Just as in Osun state, the SC has refused to judge a case by its merits but simply some legal jargons. What happened to ordering a retrial?

The fact is the sc is behaving like a bully, removing governors and senators at will but, developing cold feet when it comes to the president or any powerful official for that matter. They have no scruples riding roughshod on election cases just cause they can. Same thing they did when OBJ was president!!

At the end of the day, this particular judgment is legalising rigging as long as you can get INEC to not have their own copy which is easy as ABC. God help this country!!

You said it all.

In conclusion, my challenge stands:

Mention another instance in Nigerian judicial history where the SC ruled against all lower courts AND INEC itself in order to immediately replace a seating governor with a 4th-place finisher - all based on clearly questionable, uncollaborated, and unauthenticated documents supplied solely by the 4th-place finisher himself!!

Don’t even limit it to only Nigeria. Mention any authentic democracy where that has ever happened!

1 Like

Re: Full Supreme Court Judgement On Imo Election. Pics by CanadaOrBust: 5:54pm On Jan 27, 2020
pquaver, garfield1, Blindersoff, Olaolufred, Agboriotejoye

This judgment is even worse than thought. Guardian obtained a copy of Uzodinma’s appeal. Read it below. This is the SOLE basis for prompt replacement of a sitting governor with a 4th-place finisher. This is the judgment some people are spending sleepless nights defending as great.
YOU PEOPLE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES!

“The Guardian obtained a certified-true-copy of the record of the appeal filed at the Supreme Court by Uzodinma and APC... which shows that there were mathematical and factual inconsistencies which the apex court ignored.

In the records tendered at the tribunal, Uzodinma, from pages 9 to 27 of his petition, drew a table of votes allocation which he claimed were the figures obtained from the duplicate copies of Forms EC8A handed over to his party agents at the 388 polling units, the results of which were excluded in the overall result of the election.

From the table he compiled from the 388 polling units, there were 252,452 registered voters, out of which 213,695 voted for APC, and 1,903 voted for Ihedioha.

But the table does not indicate either the total number of accredited voters or the number of invalid votes, if any, and the votes allocated to the remaining 68 candidates that contested the election, aside from Uzodinma and Ihedioha.

Also, the duplicate Forms EC8A tendered by the PW54, Deputy Commissioner of Police (DCP), Rabiu Hussein, showed that there were no fewer than six polling units where more votes were recorded above the registered number of voters.

For instance, on figure number 69 which shows votes cast at Eziama/Okpala (Umualum Village Square, Eziama), the total number of registered voters was 492, whereas the table shows that the APC scored 819 votes and PDP scored 7 votes, meaning that 334 more votes than the registered voters were recorded, apart from the votes polled by the other candidates at the election that were not shown on the table.

Similarly, on page 22 of the petition referencing polling unit 282, the number of registered voters was put at 591, whereas the tabulation shows that APC polled 586 votes and PDP nine votes, indicating a total of four votes higher than the registered number of voters. This, again, excluded the votes scored by the other candidates.

On the same page 22 of the record, at the polling unit 285 (Obudi/Aro, Central Assembly Square, Unusable 11) with 449 registered voters, APC was credited with 780 votes and PDP with four votes, leaving a total of 335 votes higher than the actual number of registered voters.

Figures obtained from page 79 of the record of appeal under item 384 show that APC scored 526 votes, while PDP was credited with two votes, and the total votes cast was put at 526, indicating two votes higher than the total number registered voters in the area.”
Re: Full Supreme Court Judgement On Imo Election. Pics by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:24pm On Jan 27, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

This judgment is even worse than thought. Guardian obtained a copy of Uzodinma’s appeal. Read it below. This is the SOLE basis for prompt replacement of a sitting governor with a 4th-place finisher. This is the judgment some people are spending sleepless nights defending as great.

“The Guardian obtained a certified-true-copy of the record of the appeal filed at the Supreme Court by Uzodinma and APC... which shows that there were mathematical and factual inconsistencies which the apex court ignored.

In the records tendered at the tribunal, Uzodinma, from pages 9 to 27 of his petition, drew a table of votes allocation which he claimed were the figures obtained from the duplicate copies of Forms EC8A handed over to his party agents at the 388 polling units, the results of which were excluded in the overall result of the election.

From the table he compiled from the 388 polling units, there were 252,452 registered voters, out of which 213,695 voted for APC, and 1,903 voted for Ihedioha.

But the table does not indicate either the total number of accredited voters or the number of invalid votes, if any, and the votes allocated to the remaining 68 candidates that contested the election, aside from Uzodinma and Ihedioha.

Also, the duplicate Forms EC8A tendered by the PW54, Deputy Commissioner of Police (DCP), Rabiu Hussein, showed that there were no fewer than six polling units where more votes were recorded above the registered number of voters.

For instance, on figure number 69 which shows votes cast at Eziama/Okpala (Umualum Village Square, Eziama), the total number of registered voters was 492, whereas the table shows that the APC scored 819 votes and PDP scored 7 votes, meaning that 334 more votes than the registered voters were recorded, apart from the votes polled by the other candidates at the election that were not shown on the table.

Similarly, on page 22 of the petition referencing polling unit 282, the number of registered voters was put at 591, whereas the tabulation shows that APC polled 586 votes and PDP nine votes, indicating a total of four votes higher than the registered number of voters. This, again, excluded the votes scored by the other candidates.

On the same page 22 of the record, at the polling unit 285 (Obudi/Aro, Central Assembly Square, Unusable 11) with 449 registered voters, APC was credited with 780 votes and PDP with four votes, leaving a total of 335 votes higher than the actual number of registered voters.

Figures obtained from page 79 of the record of appeal under item 384 show that APC scored 526 votes, while PDP was credited with two votes, and the total votes cast was put at 526, indicating two votes higher than the total number registered voters in the area.”

Oh. You haven't seen that before? I have and that's why I've maintained that the evidence is defective. One mazi gburugburu released it on twitter.
What is worse is police was only able to produce EC8As for 366 PUs.
Fact is, the SC simply worked towards a predetermined result. You can't throw away common sense and replace with some legal nonsense. A look at the evidence shows it's not reliable. Even INEC had an official who witnessed and tendered evidences as to why INEC rejected the results. Though he only tendered evidence for 27 PUs, the SC conveniently ignored that part and worked their way towards admitting the results no matter how defective it was. I'm sure even the evidence act they relied on would have expected an evidence to be valid on its own before you start applying legal jargons as excuse to admit it.
Simply looking at those results, not even a secondary school student will accept it as valid.

It's such a shame really.
Re: Full Supreme Court Judgement On Imo Election. Pics by garfield1: 6:28pm On Jan 27, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Are you sure that your okay or your blind? So because you are going to lose your job as one of ihedioha's agent,does it mean the end of the world for you? Are you unemployable? if you minus the 6 polling units with over voting,will it stop hope from winning your green capped master
Re: Full Supreme Court Judgement On Imo Election. Pics by Banmeallday: 6:28pm On Jan 27, 2020
Where are their certificates...
Re: Full Supreme Court Judgement On Imo Election. Pics by CanadaOrBust: 6:47pm On Jan 27, 2020
garfield1:

Are you sure that your okay or your blind? So because you are going to lose your job as one of ihedioha's agent,does it mean the end of the world for you? Are you unemployable? if you minus the 6 polling units with over voting,will it stop hope from winning your green capped master

We are talking of the trajectory of the country and this one is talking about Ihedioha. Who the hell is Ohedioha?! People are so myopic! Can’t u manage to see beyond just the immediate?!

YOU DON’T MAKE SUCH MOMENTOUS, SEISMIC DECISIONS BASED ON SUCH DOCUMENTS!!

Capisce?
Re: Full Supreme Court Judgement On Imo Election. Pics by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:01pm On Jan 27, 2020
garfield1:

Oh so you agree the evidence is defective now? But you expect SC to help them refine their evidence. What happened to your SC cannot do what it's not asked to give?
I guess to you, SC doing that does not make it bias. The fact is that the results are oluwole. They come from the same source and that makes them all defective moreso when the results have registered voters figure but no figure for accredited voters.
Anyway ihedioha has applied for review. I hope the SC will take that opportunity to correct this madness
Re: Full Supreme Court Judgement On Imo Election. Pics by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:04pm On Jan 27, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

We are talking of the trajectory of the country and this one is talking about Ihedioha. Who the hell is Ohedioha?! People are so myopic! Can’t u manage to see beyond just the immediate?!

Capisce?
Don't mind the guy. He thinks everyone is like him. The taste of porridge is so sweet in their mouths they're prepared to forego conscience and common sense for it. Imagine asking the SC to reject some parts of a body of evidence and accept others. Chai!! shocked
Re: Full Supreme Court Judgement On Imo Election. Pics by CanadaOrBust: 7:17pm On Jan 27, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Don't mind the guy. He thinks everyone is like him. The taste of porridge is so sweet in their mouths they're prepared to forego conscience and common sense for it. Imagine asking the SC to reject some parts of a body of evidence and accept others. Chai!! shocked

Not only that, turnout rarely exceeds 60%. That all the units recorded close to 100% turnout or more tells us how those numbers were obtained.
garfield1 try to forget this particular case, focus instead on where the country would end up if this were allowed to continue
Re: Full Supreme Court Judgement On Imo Election. Pics by garfield1: 7:41pm On Jan 27, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Not only that, turnout rarely exceeds 60%. That all the units recorded close to 100% turnout or more tells us how those numbers were obtained.
garfield1 try to forget this particular case, focus instead on where the country would end up if this were allowed to continue
This are getting better judicially if you study the history of the judiciary
Re: Full Supreme Court Judgement On Imo Election. Pics by garfield1: 7:43pm On Jan 27, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Oh so you agree the evidence is defective now? But you expect SC to help them refine their evidence. What happened to your SC cannot do what it's not asked to give?
I guess to you, SC doing that does not make it bias. The fact is that the results are oluwole. They come from the same source and that makes them all defective moreso when the results have registered voters figure but no figure for accredited voters.
Anyway ihedioha has applied for review. I hope the SC will take that opportunity to correct this madness
Trust me they will not correct anything.infact they will throw it out on the day of hearing and seriously tonguelash ihedioha's incompetent lawyers
Re: Full Supreme Court Judgement On Imo Election. Pics by garfield1: 7:46pm On Jan 27, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Capisce?
You are new to the electoral system
Re: Full Supreme Court Judgement On Imo Election. Pics by CanadaOrBust: 8:13pm On Jan 27, 2020
garfield1:

You are new to the electoral system

Seems like u r the one new to it. Otherwise u wouldn’t have said throw out only the 6 units that have +100%. That is so childish. You should have been able to deduced that all the units have unrealistic turnouts. That ALL the figures are compromised.
Re: Full Supreme Court Judgement On Imo Election. Pics by garfield1: 8:39pm On Jan 27, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Seems like u r the one new to it. Otherwise u wouldn’t have said throw out only the 6 units that have +100%. That is so childish. You should have been able to deduced that all the units have unrealistic turnouts. That ALL the figures are compromised.
You are the one new to it because if you do you will discover that all elections have one error or the other and therefore does it mean that the courts should cancel all the elections? Why didnt pdp raise this issue at the court? Is the any election that is 100% perfect?
The courts work based on facts and evidence not deductions or inference.the evidence which we can see here is that 6 polling units have irregularities and pdp never saw this before.minusing it will change nothing.if you have issues with other units,you simply present documentary or verbal evidences and not hearsays.you are becoming a nuisance herd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full Supreme Court Judgement On Imo Election. Pics by CanadaOrBust: 9:06pm On Jan 27, 2020
garfield1:

You are the one new to it because if you do you will discover that all elections have one error or the other and therefore does it mean that the courts should cancel all the elections? Why didnt pdp raise this issue at the court? Is the any election that is 100% perfect?
The courts work based on facts and evidence not deductions or inference.the evidence which we can see here is that 6 polling units have irregularities and pdp never saw this before.minusing it will change nothing.if you have issues with other units,you simply present documentary or verbal evidences and not hearsays.you are becoming a nuisance herd

Now u r getting close. ALL ELECTIONS HAVE ERRORS. That’s why you have to keep the bar for removing an incumbent very high. Otherwise if u allow anyone who comes up with electoral errors or who forges some (as in this case), no one would keep his seat. That’s why, to replace an incumbent with a 4th-place appellant needs to be just about impossible. Needs to be backed by above board, beyond reproach documentary and otherwise evidence, with multiple layers of authentication.

Capisce?
Re: Full Supreme Court Judgement On Imo Election. Pics by Olaolufred(m): 4:45pm On Jan 28, 2020
I am so concerned about our Polithiefcians decamping up and down in IMO state.
APC now having the speaker and 17 other members of the house. State chairman of the most credible party on earth decamped also.
All in one week after Supreme Court judgement.
O ga o.
I think Supreme Court needs to give a judgement forbidding this up and down movements.
Abi.
Re: Full Supreme Court Judgement On Imo Election. Pics by Olaolufred(m): 5:36pm On Jan 28, 2020
To note that Eddy Obinna - representing Aboh mbaise state constituency decamped is saddening. I was in mbaise for almost a full year 2 decades ago. I rode bicycle from Aboh community to Mbutu village where Ihedioha came from. I know mbutu used to be part of Aboh mbaise local govt.
I don't know how Ihedioha will be feeling now. Adding the fact that harmattan is still in town.
It is well.
Re: Full Supreme Court Judgement On Imo Election. Pics by Olaolufred(m): 1:25pm On Jan 29, 2020
I never knew these soldiers could run away from their own self -indulging thread this way o.
So they yaf left Ihedioha so fast ni.
Why not come and tell us the illegality of Eddy Obinna representing Ihedioha in IMO house of assembly defection to APC.
We need more from the wise men of nairaland.
Are they tired beating the air?
Or are they in the cold like Ihedioha after the gale of defections?
Sorry, I'm just asking as a novice who knows little compared to the veterans that are canadian or agberos that knows more than oluomo.
Re: Full Supreme Court Judgement On Imo Election. Pics by CanadaOrBust: 3:57am On Feb 02, 2020
Olaolufred:
I never knew these soldiers could run away from their own self -indulging thread this way o.
So they yaf left Ihedioha so fast ni.
Why not come and tell us the illegality of Eddy Obinna representing Ihedioha in IMO house of assembly defection to APC.
We need more from the wise men of nairaland.
Are they tired beating the air?
Or are they in the cold like Ihedioha after the gale of defections?
Sorry, I'm just asking as a novice who knows little compared to the veterans that are canadian or agberos that knows more than oluomo.

(In case u missed it, PDP won the rerun recently held in Hope’s hometown “stronghold” where he got 99.99% of the votes with 100+% voter turn-out!)
AND
Here is the judgment u are up all night defending. HAVE YOU NO SHAME?

Vanguard. Tuesday, January 28, 2020
Imo Guber: How Supreme court erred in computation of results

*Declared more votes than accredited voters
*Failed to interrogate petitioners’ evidence
*Avoided mentioning figures in a written judgment

Facts have emerged that the Supreme Court failed to do a thorough mathematical computation of the results of the election but relied only on the wrong computations submitted by Sen. Hope Uzodinma to declare him the duly-elected governor of Imo State...

Both the EPT and the Appeal Court dismissed the petition for lacking in merit

By relying on the faulty tabulation made by Sen. Uzodinma, the Supreme Court arrived at a figure of 950,952 total votes cast at the election, which is more than the total votes cast at the election totalling 823,743.

This gave rise to 127,209 excess votes at the election as affirmed by the Supreme Court, which all through avoided mentioning figures regarding the votes cast for the disputants or the total registered voters and valid and invalid votes in the judgment.
Basher8584

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Tinubu Will Lose To Osinbajo In APC Primaries / Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Major-General, 1983 (Throwback Photo) / Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.