Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,388 members, 7,830,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Body Cream - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Body Cream (729 Views)

Skin Rashes; Nurse Told Me 2 Use Visita Plus As Body Cream For My 3wks Old Baby / I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe / A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Body Cream by rutheh: 12:34pm On Jan 24, 2020
Please what body cream and soap can i use for a very fair child of 4 years. The skin colour is getting tan and un-uniform. A very good soap and cream. Thanks
Re: Body Cream by Mrzfavour(f): 2:03pm On Jan 24, 2020
Am using Johnson soap with amino baby secret cream and is good on my daughter skin
Re: Body Cream by Bighead9: 4:34pm On Jan 24, 2020
Do not bleach your Girls.

2 Likes

Re: Body Cream by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 24, 2020
Bighead9:
Do not bleach your Girls.

Thank you oooo
Whatever happened to baby creams and or coconut, palm kernel oil, Shea butter?
Bleaching/toning stealth mode activated
Monumental shame...great folly
angry

We have the sun blazing down at us in all its glory. This is Africa for Gawdzsake!
The Equator “lives” here
Your child will/should be tanned! That is how God (Nature) wants us to be! Eishhhh!

2 Likes

Re: Body Cream by SmileDance(f): 11:08am On Feb 04, 2020
Palm kernel oil is good for children
Re: Body Cream by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 04, 2020
Buy sebamed products highly recommended
Re: Body Cream by Sexyliciousbri: 3:07pm On Feb 04, 2020
Sebamed, any day, any time
Re: Body Cream by Mummiesgirls4(f): 11:21pm On Feb 04, 2020
Original coconut oil is the best for any complexion
Re: Body Cream by Winneygirl(f): 2:00am On Feb 05, 2020
rutheh:
Please what body cream and soap can i use for a very fair child of 4 years. The skin colour is getting tan and un-uniform. A very good soap and cream. Thanks

What were you using that made the skin 'un-uniform'?

This is a child. Coconut oil, shea butter, palm kernel oil or good ol' vaseline.
If you want to go extra, calendula oil.
You need a healthy happy child and your baby doesn't have to be 'very fair' to be that.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Narrates How She Gave Birth The Day She Found Out She Was Pregnant / Xmas Food Challenge!! / Here Are All The Places You Can Do Paternity DNA Test In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.