Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,694 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Amotekun Is A Threat To National Security - Rep Member Soda Soli - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun Is A Threat To National Security - Rep Member Soda Soli (798 Views)

Amotekun Is Unconstitutional - Maigari Dingyadi, Police Affairs Minister / Tribunal Sacks Ondo South PDP Rep Member, Declares Albert Akintoye Of APC Winner / Meet The Youngest House Of Rep. Member In The History Of Nigeria At 34yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amotekun Is A Threat To National Security - Rep Member Soda Soli by Ctorch: 1:52pm On Jan 24, 2020
Sada Soli, a member of the House of Representatives describes Amotekun as a threat to Nigeria’s security
- Soli who represents Jibia/Kaita federal constituency of Kastina state says Amotekun security operation is not needed in the southwest
- The lawmaker insists that the southwest is the most peaceful region in the country
Sada Soli, a member of the House of Representatives has described Operation Amotekun as a security threat to Nigeria.

Soli who represents Jibia/Kaita federal constituency of Kastina state on Thursday, January 23, said the operation was not needed in the southwest which he described as the most peaceful region in the country.

“Southwest is the most peaceful region in the country and I want anybody to challenge me on that. What is Amotekun? He said.

The lawmaker urged the southwest region not to hide under excuses to promote Amotekun which he insisted threatens the country.

Meanwhile, the agitation over the legality or illegality of Operation Amotekun established by the southwest governors came to an end on Thursday, January 23, as all stakeholders who were either supporting or against the initiative, agreed to find common ground.
Channels TV reported that the truce was reached at the meeting between Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and the southwest governors, the attorney general of federation, Abubakar Malami and the inspector-general of police, Abubakar Adamu.
In another report, despite revealing his position on the much talked about Operation Amotekun, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has come under fire and serious flaying from the Yoruba socio-political group, Afenifere, for his alleged indecision on the initiative.
The spokesperson of the southwest organisation, Yinka Odumakin, said that much of what Tinubu gave as his views on the controversial security scheme was double-speaking, Daily Trust reports.

https://www.legit.ng/1296021-amotekun-reps-member-sada-soli-operation-a-security-threat.html?fbclid=IwAR1NDQrwQ1-5Erbbozq-MJy2GQcz9WiSNYUUwM6LJlybiT4fuWxe_Hox984
Re: Amotekun Is A Threat To National Security - Rep Member Soda Soli by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 24, 2020
Alright Sada Soli
Re: Amotekun Is A Threat To National Security - Rep Member Soda Soli by duro4chang(m): 2:26pm On Jan 24, 2020
South west is the most peaceful state so they should wait for you to destroy their land before they take action? You are not reasonable at all.

5 Likes

Re: Amotekun Is A Threat To National Security - Rep Member Soda Soli by Donaldoni: 3:07pm On Jan 24, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Alright Sada Soli

How far now? grin
Re: Amotekun Is A Threat To National Security - Rep Member Soda Soli by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 24, 2020
Donaldoni:

How far now? grin
I enjoy my peace when I am not been quoted by you guys and I mean Yorubas.
Biko, Let us be.
Re: Amotekun Is A Threat To National Security - Rep Member Soda Soli by tooth4tooth: 3:34pm On Jan 24, 2020
How dumb can some northern politicians be

So southwest must wait till she's ravaged by Boko Haram before being proactive in securing her zone ?

Why can't the Soda of a man channel his energy to securing his home state 'Kastina' from bandits

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Is A Threat To National Security - Rep Member Soda Soli by Racoon(m): 3:39pm On Jan 24, 2020
And Boko haram, killer Fulani herdsmen, armed bandits, unknown gunmen as well as others are what? This is a fella whom home state president and governor are negotiating with armed terrorists.Does this not make him ashamed? The mumu is obsessing himself with the constitutionality or not of a regional effort to contain the failure of the government.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Is A Threat To National Security - Rep Member Soda Soli by BuhariAdvocate: 5:01pm On Jan 24, 2020
Your opinion though.
Re: Amotekun Is A Threat To National Security - Rep Member Soda Soli by jeejo: 5:13pm On Jan 24, 2020
Amotekun must stand

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun Is A Threat To National Security - Rep Member Soda Soli by Gabkosh: 5:24pm On Jan 24, 2020
A Northern parasite again

1 Like

Re: Amotekun Is A Threat To National Security - Rep Member Soda Soli by Afolabimills(m): 6:30pm On Jan 24, 2020
Find out well that stupid senator has cows idiots
Re: Amotekun Is A Threat To National Security - Rep Member Soda Soli by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:51pm On Jan 24, 2020
If "The North" could channel all these time, energy, strength and might they're using in criticizing this Amotekun stuff to better the lives of Northerners in general it will solve half of Nigeria's problems, but, will they do it?...Hell NO! Because of what, because Amotekun is a big threat to'EM in the north than the abject poverty, terrorism, banditary, backwardness, almajirism etc.

God help Luggard's experiment
Re: Amotekun Is A Threat To National Security - Rep Member Soda Soli by DCmonster: 7:55pm On Jan 24, 2020
Lmao! The north is jittery because they can see the hand writing on the wall. The days of this entity Nigeria as a country are numbered.
Re: Amotekun Is A Threat To National Security - Rep Member Soda Soli by efighter: 7:57pm On Jan 24, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Biko, Let us be.

No peace for the wicked
Re: Amotekun Is A Threat To National Security - Rep Member Soda Soli by TooMuchStuff: 8:44pm On Jan 24, 2020
tongue
Amotekun is to Hausafulanikanuri Muslims exactly how you remove the password free ATM from your neighbourhood away completely.
The Southern resources is what the Hausafulani feed on since 1912 when Lord Lagarde had to collect the Southern budget surplus to balance the Northern budget deficit.
So for 108yrs the north has been feeding free from Southern Oil Money, taxes, ports, Agric, custom and every wealth of South.
Re: Amotekun Is A Threat To National Security - Rep Member Soda Soli by SLAP44: 8:48pm On Jan 24, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Biko, Let us be.

Fulani man pretending to be what he is not to incite yorubas.
Re: Amotekun Is A Threat To National Security - Rep Member Soda Soli by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 24, 2020
SLAP44:

Fulani man pretending to be what he is not to incite yorubas.

Me mind you state

We ain't interested in any ekenweofia.

Fullstop.

I wonder how man times you see me losing sleep on Enugu issues.

Biri ka m biri.
Re: Amotekun Is A Threat To National Security - Rep Member Soda Soli by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 24, 2020
efighter:

No peace for the wicked
Your name please?
Re: Amotekun Is A Threat To National Security - Rep Member Soda Soli by SLAP44: 9:31pm On Jan 24, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Me mind you state

We ain't interested in any ekenweofia.

Fullstop.

I wonder how man times you see me losing sleep on Enugu issues.

Biri ka m biri.

There was a news report that boko harm killed 5 in Borno today.
Re: Amotekun Is A Threat To National Security - Rep Member Soda Soli by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 24, 2020
SLAP44:

There was a news report that boko harm killed 5 in Borno today.

They can wipe themselves out in borno state. It is none of my business.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Would Have Performed Better Than Buhari - Obasanjo / Igbos Should Let Nnamdi Kanu's Family Bury Their Relatives In Peace / FG Orders Closure Of Varsities, Schools Nationwide Over The Fear Of Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.