Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

With This Can I Do An Airtel Sim Welcome Back - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / With This Can I Do An Airtel Sim Welcome Back (1963 Views)

New Policy For SIM ‘Welcome-Back’, Replacement / I Need To Track An Airtel Line Urgently / How To Retrieve Your Lost/damaged Airtel Sim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With This Can I Do An Airtel Sim Welcome Back by Juicey10(m): 3:33pm On Jan 24, 2020
Pls can anyone tell me the necessary things needed for an airtel sim welcome back.
*my sim pack have lost and
*i dnt have national I D /nepa bill but
*i have voters card.
Can it be possible to do a welcome back?
That sim is more than important to me.
Re: With This Can I Do An Airtel Sim Welcome Back by Ofemmanu1: 3:46pm On Jan 24, 2020
Airtel is shittt.
Last week, I lost my phone and the basterrd that found it refused to give it back so I decided to retrieve my sims.

MTN is just too good, within five minutes I was through.
BUT Airtel ahhhh, after getting affidavit and voters card the agent asked me of 5 previously dialed number, the numbers I provided didn't match and that was the end of my 15 years old 30k Econet Buddie cum Airtel Sim.

It was a sad end, I've lost all contacts, docs, pics etc.
I called their customer service tire, they couldn't do shitt too.
Re: With This Can I Do An Airtel Sim Welcome Back by kcy(m): 9:24pm On Jan 24, 2020
Ofemmanu1:
Airtel is shittt.
Last week, I lost my phone and the basterrd that found it refused to give it back so I decided to retrieve my sims.

BUT Airtel ahhhh, after getting affidavit and voters card the agent asked me of 5 previously dialed number, the numbers I provided didn't match and that was the end of my 15 years old 30k Econet Buddie cum Airtel Sim.

Mtn was successful because u provided the necessary ncc requirements

No network will do welcome back for u without frequent dia number
Re: With This Can I Do An Airtel Sim Welcome Back by kcy(m): 9:29pm On Jan 24, 2020
Juicey10:
Pls can anyone tell me the necessary things needed for an airtel sim welcome back.
*my sim pack have lost and
*i dnt have national I D /nepa bill but
*i have voters card.
Can it be possible to do a welcome back?
That sim is more than important to me.
U re good to go with voters card
Other requirements are
Sim pack or an affidavit
Frequent dia number (it most be frequent)
And
Ur last recharge amount
Re: With This Can I Do An Airtel Sim Welcome Back by Ofemmanu1: 10:31am On Jan 25, 2020
kcy:

Mtn was successful because u provided the necessary ncc requirements

No network will do welcome back for u without frequent dia number
Oga MTN did it for me.
The lady entered my Sim number on her Laptop and checked my call history, she asked me to pick 5 of those dialed calls.

Airtel is bullshitttt
Re: With This Can I Do An Airtel Sim Welcome Back by bravesoul247(m): 2:03pm On Jan 25, 2020
Ofemmanu1:
Airtel is shittt.

glo does same too. They will stress you well
Re: With This Can I Do An Airtel Sim Welcome Back by kcy(m): 4:13pm On Jan 25, 2020
Ofemmanu1:

Oga MTN did it for me.
The lady entered my Sim number on her Laptop and checked my call history, she asked me to pick 5 of those dialed calls.

Airtel is bullshitttt
Out of ncc standard for welcome back
Re: With This Can I Do An Airtel Sim Welcome Back by Dozzyalive: 6:39pm On Jan 25, 2020
Good evening.

Please, how do I get across to Airtel Customer Care?? I have dialled 111 but cannot get the number to press in other to speak with their customer care.

If someone knows the steps, kindly drop it here, a brother is in need.

Thanks.
Re: With This Can I Do An Airtel Sim Welcome Back by kingxsamz(m): 8:07pm On Jan 25, 2020
Ofemmanu1:
Airtel is shittt.

You would have gone to those road side agents who sell sim cards. They'd have helped you to retrieve your sim with just 2k.
Your story is similar to mine. I wanted to register my sim but didn't have the requirements to retrieve it. It was after it was too late to retrieve it that I found out.

(1) (Reply)

Beebee Jump Solar Panel, Battery And Inverter. / SAD: Blackberry Has Officially Ended Support For All Of Its Classic Smartphones / Does University Of Calabar Take Second Choice For Post Ume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.