Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car (72614 Views)

Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) / Taxify Drivers Abandon Their Clients To Fight Over Who Bashed / Pregnant Lady Attacks A Tricyclist Who Gave Her A Bad N100 Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 24, 2020
richPHAROAH:
na, i have seen worst then all these agberos. if you cross my lane and do anyhow u see anyhow , that is my motto. some of them i just look for the nearest corrupt police around, give them 10k or more and they lock him up for 1 week and i add more cash. i know its sounds like i am oppressing these people but i am not . i am teaching them how to behave in public using extreme force. i do not attack till u attack me. i have been in worst shoes then them and i no use because of hungry or poverty dey do anyhow.

So that defines why your username is richpharoah lmao&lol, just 10k right? Always make it 100K for each day they are detained against the 24hrs stipulation. You are a rich pharoah after all. grin
Re: Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car by MurphyTheory99(m): 8:02pm On Jan 24, 2020
Poverty and illiteracy are 2 dangerous weapon. And it looks like our DPO has both arsenal.

1 Like

Re: Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car by Queenserah26(f): 8:04pm On Jan 24, 2020
Inside life grin smh
Re: Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car by 2shure: 8:47pm On Jan 24, 2020
Its veey disheartning. I mean why kill the donkeys. Why not torture them and set them free. Whu kill all at sight. At times i wish ibhad an rpg. Just 10 rpgs. I would blast all soldiers like dynamites. Very useless ans heartless.
God ans the devil cursed africa. I was watching a similar video in east africa how soldiers killed villagers . I mean old women,with they babies.everyone.i cried that night.i couldnt sleeo. They were blindfolfed and killed,shot deon the back. And of cos on semi auto mode to fully auto mode..the ak 47 went off like dozen knock outs. The white men with technology were able to track he date and time it happened via sun reflection on ground and topography. Give it up for oyinbo abeg.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbnLkc6r3yc

richPHAROAH:

why dem never arrect these bloody soldiers till now?
na this kain things instablog and naiaraland suppose post for front page to make sure they are brought to book
Re: Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car by Monday60655(m): 8:48pm On Jan 24, 2020
Your story is a good one dear. But yesterday was not 24th January, 2020.
Re: Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car by richPHAROAH: 8:52pm On Jan 24, 2020
Vortex369:

So that defines why your username is richpharoah lmao&lol, just 10k right? Always make it 100K for each day they are detained against the 24hrs stipulation. You are a rich pharoah after all. grin
well 10k always do the job, the highest i have paid is 25k and that was because the idiot in question was a top agbero in the area. he beat up an elderly lady and i was ready to make sure he spends his entire life in kiri kiri. if them want me to pay more, i go pay. lately i havnt had those type of issues. maybe its because i am hardly around. i pray no one crosses my path again because now i will be more brutal grin
Re: Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car by West2019(m): 9:06pm On Jan 24, 2020
let the keke man go station and beg the DpO .case close
Re: Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car by Lambellia(f): 9:20pm On Jan 24, 2020
I’m not supporting the DPO but most tricyclists are really rough nd rude...If that’s the case, beating deserved!
Re: Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car by tj4luck(m): 9:31pm On Jan 24, 2020
[center]GREAT NEWS!!! - THE ULTIMATE MEDICAL BREAKTHROUGH ONLY FOR MEN WITH SEXUAL PROBLEM[/center]

SAFE Your Marriage/Affair With The 100% Effective Remedy (NO SIDE EFFECT) To CONQUER Weak Erection, Small Manhood, And Premature Ejaculation Within 14 Days

CLICK HERE: https://naturehealthline.club/ejac/
Re: Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car by eledacedar(f): 9:35pm On Jan 24, 2020
golddare:

There is a time in one's life that you make up your mind never to fight, infact you can achieve a lot with just mastery of words. Even if you can fight what if the other person dies in your hand or he is diabolical and you no sabi God or juju. My people make up you mind not to fight this 2020, I mean getting physical, you dont need it and it doesn't worth it.

Just like that guy that was slapped in awka yesterday. He died on d spot o.

https://www.nairaland.com/5648861/slap-die-man-killed-awka#86065657
Re: Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car by Longman180(m): 9:41pm On Jan 24, 2020
Kallmerb:
That's guy own don finish.... Once he gets to the station its RIP

Shameful for a Uniform man
grin

Re: Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car by golddare: 9:53pm On Jan 24, 2020
eledacedar:

Just like that guy that was slapped in awka yesterday. He died on d spot o.

https://www.nairaland.com/5648861/slap-die-man-killed-awka#86065657

Wetin the guy wan talk, if someone abuse you na to abuse back or walk away. Dead men walking oo
Re: Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car by Abalado(f): 10:46pm On Jan 24, 2020
they supposed don kill the idiot fighting the officer of the law by now,, stupid Nigerians,including me self, even buhari and osinbajo, all of us
Re: Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:17pm On Jan 24, 2020
The way me I take dey avoid Keke for road enh
Re: Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car by Memezozo(m): 11:33pm On Jan 24, 2020
mindtricks:

That's Nigeria for you. A shameless jungle.
A DPO and group of policemen caught on camera beating up an unarmed civilian simply because he bashed the DPO's car. Since they had apprehended him, is it not natural that they should treat him with regard and allow the law to take its course or are they saying if he loses his life due to the unlawful beatings it will be justified?
That is what ordinary people go through on a regular in this contraption called Nigeria, and worst of it all when this gets to the authorities in the usual corrupt Nigerian way they simply shield the policemen.

Stop shouting "Nigeria this Nigeria that". The keke driver is lucky this was not US, he would have been shot for resisting can't you see he is grabbing on to the pole or pillar with two uniform police officers trying to take him?

You can go on YouTube and watch videos of US and Canadian officers behaving worse than this, shooting and killing citizen for nothing.
Re: Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car by IamSalt: 11:44pm On Jan 24, 2020
wildwest22:
Nigerian Police?, the most stupid people on earth

Please explain
Re: Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car by yarimo(m): 1:32am On Jan 25, 2020
[url][/url]
NoTire:
A Facebook user named Frankline Tonichukwu Ibe posted a video showing two people fighting with one of them identified as a DPO in Uratta, the Owerri North LGA headquarters.

Here's the poster's exact words

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Z7L2VqxoYc

https://www.facebook.com/frankline.tonichukwuibe/videos/2474652199308028/
shame on you, so because he is a DPO he should beg someone that bash his car? Just thank God for nairaland rule 2 if not embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car by jaxxy(m): 1:59am On Jan 25, 2020
If the man committed a crime he shudnt resist arrest.
Re: Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car by frozen70(f): 2:20am On Jan 25, 2020
[url][/url]
DonFreshmoney:
But why must the keke man hit his car. Let's forget his position for now. (Policeman or not).. if he was to have jambed the keke man, his other keke friends would rush you to even lynch you.

Let's talk true small

You see this keke drivers, they can frustrate you and your car if you should follow them the way they react when they eat your car

For the fact that he is know DPO it's enough reason why he shouldn't have engaged into fighting
Re: Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car by goslowgoslow(m): 4:34am On Jan 25, 2020
Must you relate your post to Owerri elections? You are so much in pains.
Re: Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car by Frederick2017: 4:41am On Jan 25, 2020
The keke man dey mad, how dare u bash someones car and still fight the person. He even tore the man's shirt. He don buy big market from NPF
Re: Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car by goslowgoslow(m): 4:43am On Jan 25, 2020
DennisEche:
Nigerians are fukking hypocrites, so because he is the DPO he should let the Keke man bash his car go away, we all know how reckless and stupid those keke and okada riders are, always acting as if they owe the road.
You are also one of the fucking hypocrites. So it is proper for the police to also beat him up. Try get small sense.

1 Like

Re: Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car by goslowgoslow(m): 4:45am On Jan 25, 2020
Lusola15:
Hmm, with this video the DPO as evidence to prove that the man was resisting arrest. Whoever shot the video and post it online is doing harm to the Keke man and not the DPO
Sometimes I wonder if you people are educated at all with the type of comments I read.
Re: Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car by philip0906(m): 6:02am On Jan 25, 2020
Phred1717:
This is how shame n reproach will be n dwell on them( 388 avocates). One by one truth will be revail in shàme.
In your mind you're deep

Re: Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car by melviniyke2002(m): 6:26am On Jan 25, 2020
seankafor:
Why the keke man no seek to begging since him dey at fault?

Make him no try reach station.. cos him face go reconfigure
online supreme court judge....i hail dee......
Re: Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car by dederocs(m): 6:56am On Jan 25, 2020
The commissioner of police of Uratta Owerri, must sack that Dpo, criminal behaviour.

1 Like

Re: Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car by Greatzeus(m): 9:23am On Jan 25, 2020
Mr Tonichukwu is obviously suffering from chronic wailing syndrome,what has this got to do with Supreme court judgement on Imo guber?
Re: Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 25, 2020
Gozzzy:
Hehehehehehe... Keke people feel say them dey craze....them no Sabi say DPO na conductor before him turn okada man, come join naija police, before him rank rise..... Hehehehehehe.. Harvest of madness
what kind of foolish comment is this. nigerians are doomed.
Re: Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car by Neatb(m): 11:22am On Jan 25, 2020
Keke mad men, sorry, drivers are crazy on the wheels
Re: Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car by emmaskyblue(m): 1:52pm On Jan 25, 2020
DennisEche:
Nigerians are fukking hypocrites, so because he is the DPO he should let the Keke man bash his car go away, we all know how reckless and stupid those keke and okada riders are, always acting as if they owe the road.

Fighting is punishable crime in Nigeria and the DPO should know better. Why not come down and request for the arrest of the KEKE rider. Yellow card for DPO
Red card for KEKE rider.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said / 65-Year-Old Zimbabwean Man Charms Ladies For Sex, Shares Photos Of Their Panties / Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.