Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,828 members, 7,813,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car (72613 Views)

Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) / Taxify Drivers Abandon Their Clients To Fight Over Who Bashed / Pregnant Lady Attacks A Tricyclist Who Gave Her A Bad N100 Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car by kabomo(m): 2:11pm On Jan 25, 2020
NoTire:
A Facebook user named Frankline Tonichukwu Ibe posted a video showing two people fighting with one of them identified as a DPO in Uratta, the Owerri North LGA headquarters.

Here's the poster's exact words

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Z7L2VqxoYc

https://www.facebook.com/frankline.tonichukwuibe/videos/2474652199308028/
Re: Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car by Nopretence: 2:31pm On Jan 25, 2020
As you all lookers had gathered before the dpo boys arrived,I expected you to do the needful,beat Dpo up or take the guy away but now the guy will spell hell if he gets to the Toronto station with them
Re: Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car by Olowola2: 3:21pm On Jan 25, 2020
richPHAROAH:
na, i have seen worst then all these agberos. if you cross my lane and do anyhow u see anyhow , that is my motto. some of them i just look for the nearest corrupt police around, give them 10k or more and they lock him up for 1 week and i add more cash. i know its sounds like i am oppressing these people but i am not . i am teaching them how to behave in public using extreme force. i do not attack till u attack me. i have been in worst shoes then them and i no use because of hungry or poverty dey do anyhow.
keep it up.......God is watching you

1 Like

Re: Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car by richPHAROAH: 3:49pm On Jan 25, 2020
Olowola2:
keep it up.......God is watching you
god and satan are represented by the people u see. any satan representative that crosses my way, i destroy him, including you hypocrite
Re: Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car by Olowola2: 8:47pm On Jan 26, 2020
richPHAROAH:
god and satan are represented by the people u see. any satan representative that crosses my way, i destroy him, including you hypocrite
empty drum.............. you're nothing but a fool to this nation
Re: Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car by mindtricks: 12:37pm On Jan 29, 2020
Memezozo:

Stop shouting "Nigeria this Nigeria that". The keke driver is lucky this was not US, he would have been shot for resisting can't you see he is grabbing on to the pole or pillar with two uniform police officers trying to take him?

You can go on YouTube and watch videos of US and Canadian officers behaving worse than this, shooting and killing citizen for nothing.

I guess you think we didn't see the video?

Whether it's US, Canadian or even half-mad half-sane Nigerian police, it is totally unacceptable to have them manhandle/mistreat people like that. Anyone with such behaviour is not worthy of putting on the uniform. If the man happens to have people in high places we very well know those policemen might be in trouble too.

Tell me why about 4-5 five policemen (some armed) will be beating an unarmed civilian who was already in their grip/custody if not the usual Nigerian police cruelty and reckless way of doing things? If they hated the Tricyclist for being reckless enough to bash the DPO's car, why shouldn't any right thinking fellow not be mad at them for being equally reckless in beating him up whom they had already apprehended?
With this level of cruelty in public glare, you can imagine what they will do to him when they get to the station where no one can easily video what goes and where he will be completely helpless.
Re: Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car by Liposure: 5:30pm On Feb 12, 2020
Lambellia:
I’m not supporting the DPO but most tricyclists are really rough nd rude...If that’s the case, beating deserved!
u are so beautiful. Hi
Re: Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car by dayleke: 9:02am On Mar 22, 2020
Lambellia:
I’m not supporting the DPO but most tricyclists are really rough nd rude...If that’s the case, beating deserved!

Hi stranger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jessy Gold: Girl Killed By Policemen In Ajegunle Identified / Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said / 65-Year-Old Zimbabwean Man Charms Ladies For Sex, Shares Photos Of Their Panties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.