Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Police Link Oko Oloyun’s Death To Fraud, Arson In Lagos Office - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Link Oko Oloyun’s Death To Fraud, Arson In Lagos Office (63416 Views)

Expatriate Hangs Self In Lagos Office, Police Begin Probe / BREAKING: 'oko Oloyun' Shot But Not Dead / Fatai Yusuf (Oko Oloyun) Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Link Oko Oloyun’s Death To Fraud, Arson In Lagos Office by naijacentric(m): 9:03am On Jan 25, 2020
Littleman123:
As the policemen talk am , they already know the culprit, may be still deliberating on whether to expose or free am... if Naija police and soldier wan really work, dem dey better pass yankee FBI
God bless you i noticed it too dey select their jobs and hide top govt officials crimes very well
Re: Police Link Oko Oloyun’s Death To Fraud, Arson In Lagos Office by Afodot0022(m): 9:15am On Jan 25, 2020
m4goodlife:

Oga, staff are part your key stakeholders o. They have influence on your business.

I tire o. Maybe the guy thinks staff are slave. Do u think its easy to dedicate your time and destiny for one person business and you will just wake up one day and sack them. That is wickedness.they might not invest in your business financially but they do with their precious time which is precious. People like you should not own a business cos you will enslave your staff like kilode.

2 Likes

Re: Police Link Oko Oloyun’s Death To Fraud, Arson In Lagos Office by EgunMogaji2: 9:38am On Jan 25, 2020
zeelux97:
Typical nigerian police approach
Must they release all the leads they have, can't they work in silence?

Occasionally it’s a tactic used to flush out perpetrators.

2 Likes

Re: Police Link Oko Oloyun’s Death To Fraud, Arson In Lagos Office by IamCookie(f): 9:39am On Jan 25, 2020
YMD20:
embarassed embarassed

This guy on your signature is always crying ...even while on suit addressing people. His pictures everywhere. Wetin the guy do Una ? Abi na Oko Oloyun family ?
Re: Police Link Oko Oloyun’s Death To Fraud, Arson In Lagos Office by EgunMogaji2: 9:41am On Jan 25, 2020
m4goodlife:

Oga, staff are part your key stakeholders o. They have influence on your business.

I disagree that staff are stakeholders but I guess they can be if they own stocks in the business.

Interestingly enough you only zeroed in on stake holding and not the causative factors for the terminations that he laid out.

2 Likes

Re: Police Link Oko Oloyun’s Death To Fraud, Arson In Lagos Office by m4goodlife: 10:36am On Jan 25, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

I disagree that staff are stakeholders but I I guess they can be if they own stocks in the business.

Interestingly enough you only zeroed in on stake holding and not the causative factors for the terminations that he laid out.

Well, just so you know, I'm a stakeholders Interface management strategist for a multinational company. So it's fair to say I have deep understanding of what constitute stakeholders.

Now, starting with common understanding of what stakeholders are, they are persons/organizations/ etc that have influence on business operations. They either have a positive or negative influence on your activities. With this, stakeholders are structured into main categories of internal and external stakeholders. In this particular context, your staff, shareholders, board of directors, EMT, etc forms your internal stakeholders because they willed significant influence and interest in your business.

I recommend you read more on what is called power and influence grid. It will help your understanding more on who stakeholders are, their influence and how their interests can be effectively managed.
Re: Police Link Oko Oloyun’s Death To Fraud, Arson In Lagos Office by Gwagone: 12:26pm On Jan 25, 2020
otokx:

Never heard of him until today.
Well, he's a popular herbal seller in Lagos and even nation wide
Re: Police Link Oko Oloyun’s Death To Fraud, Arson In Lagos Office by EgunMogaji2: 2:27pm On Jan 25, 2020
m4goodlife:

Well, just so you know, I'm a stakeholders Interface management strategist for a multinational company. So it's fair to say I have deep understanding of what constitute stakeholders.

Now, starting with common understanding of what stakeholders are, they are persons/organizations/ etc that have influence on business operations. They either have a positive or negative influence on your activities. With this, stakeholders are structured into main categories of internal and external stakeholders. In this particular context, your staff, shareholders, board of directors, EMT, etc forms your internal stakeholders because they willed significant influence and interest in your business.

I recommend you read more on what is called power and influence grid. It will help your understanding more on who stakeholders are, their influence and how their interests can be effectively managed.

You have your opinion and I have mine.

I have over 3 decades of career experiences in fortune companies in the USA. What you’re describing is business partners.

Employees are never stakeholders. Unless they own the company, like Southwest Airline.

We have project leaders and project managers to act as project owners.
Re: Police Link Oko Oloyun’s Death To Fraud, Arson In Lagos Office by darelar(m): 4:04pm On Jan 25, 2020
crownwealth:
Fraudulent statement to divert attention from the terrorists who killed him.

How does 2015 news corresponde to 2020 news?
Re: Police Link Oko Oloyun’s Death To Fraud, Arson In Lagos Office by m4goodlife: 4:20pm On Jan 25, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

You have your opinion and I have mine.

I have over 3 decades of career experiences in fortune companies in the USA. What you’re describing is business partners.

Employees are never stakeholders. Unless they own the company, like Southwest Airline.

We have project leaders and project managers to act as project owners.

No issue bro. Just be kind to comment on the thread any time you realize your opinion is wrong on this matter.

Is it not even funny that, you don't accept employees as part of your internal stakeholders but rather as business partners?

Your opinion is part of the reasons why MOST Nigerian companies don't last 2/3 decades aside banks.

Get a copy of ISO 9001:2015 & 9000 series to equip your understanding on what is meant by stakeholders in the first place cos I believe that's where the problem is.

Please also consider doing a quick Google search on this matter, it will also help a long way.
Re: Police Link Oko Oloyun’s Death To Fraud, Arson In Lagos Office by EgunMogaji2: 9:14pm On Jan 25, 2020
m4goodlife:

No issue bro. Just be kind to comment on the thread any time you realize your opinion is wrong on this matter.

Is it not even funny that, you don't accept employees as part of your internal stakeholders but rather as business partners?

Your opinion is part of the reasons why MOST Nigerian companies don't last 2/3 decades aside banks.

Get a copy of ISO 9001:2015 & 9000 series to equip your understanding on what is meant by stakeholders in the first place cos I believe that's where the problem is.

Please also consider doing a quick Google search on this matter, it will also help a long way.

I understand why you would gloss my own reality and try to shove yours down my throat.

Nigeria has indeed gone to the dogs with the blind leading the blind. No wonder nothing works here anymore.

I feel sorry for the poor sap employees that you’ve hoodwinked into believing that they are stakeholders.

None of the bs articles and other nonsense you keep recommending is worth shyte to me based on elite corporations that I’ve worked for in North America for probably longer than you’ve been alive.
Re: Police Link Oko Oloyun’s Death To Fraud, Arson In Lagos Office by m4goodlife: 10:06pm On Jan 25, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

I understand why you would gloss my own reality and try to shove yours down my throat.

Nigeria has indeed gone to the dogs with the blind leading the blind. No wonder nothing works here anymore.

I feel sorry for the poor sap employees that you’ve hoodwinked into believing that they are stakeholders.

None of the bs articles and other nonsense you keep recommending is worth shyte to me based on elite corporations that I’ve worked for in North America for probably longer than you’ve been alive.

Okay sir, Mr. Americana.

Your so called elite American corporations all work with one international standard; ISO, which is also proudly approved by the American Society for Quality (ASQ). The standard clearly states who constitutes an organization's stakeholders. Yet your proud, egocentric and clueless American immigrant ass thinks it's a bs.

I usually don't insult but you brought it on.

Stop embarrassing yourself trying to defend what you don't have knowledge of. Even when I have tried to refer you to credible source to get understanding.

This will be my last response to your clueless and opinionated sorry ass.

LOL... elite corporations my ass cheesy
Re: Police Link Oko Oloyun’s Death To Fraud, Arson In Lagos Office by tot(f): 10:10pm On Jan 25, 2020
healthserve:
I keep saying it do not allow your staffs who remain too long in your business especially when they have proven time and time and time again that they are dishonest.

Forget second chances and fire them, such staffs have what we can call damaged psyche and are irredeemable.

I hope all business owners will learn from this and fire this dishonest staffs immediately to avoid stories that touch.

Your staffs are your staff not shareholders or stakeholders in anyway to. Be overly involved beyond their contracted services to be deeply. Involved in how your establishment is run beyond the services you engage them for

The moment dishonest staffs can't balance records anymore or when business associates gets overly greedy, this is what happens. Almost all the time. Stay woke

Cc Ogogorofreak

It's staff not staffs. Same with stuff. Plural has no s.

1 Like

Re: Police Link Oko Oloyun’s Death To Fraud, Arson In Lagos Office by EgunMogaji2: 10:29pm On Jan 25, 2020
m4goodlife:

Okay sir, Mr. Americana.

Your so called elite American corporations all work with one international standard; ISO, which is also proudly approved by the American Society for Quality (ASQ). The standard clearly states who constitutes an organization's stakeholders. Yet your proud, egocentric and clueless American immigrant ass thinks it's a bs.

I usually don't insult but you brought it on.

Stop embarrassing yourself trying to defend what you don't have knowledge of. Even when I have tried to refer you to credible source to get understanding.

This will be my last response to your clueless and opinionated sorry ass.

LOL... elite corporations my ass cheesy

Am I supposed to be intimidated by some online troll? I can’t be insulted by someone whose opinion doesn’t matter to me.

But go ahead and tuck tail grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Headless Body Of Lady Found In An Uncompleted Building In Delta (Graphic Photos) / Gunmen Storm Opuoko In Rivers, Shoot Many Dead, Set Others Ablaze (Graphic Photo / Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.