Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,453 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Fallacy About Acne(pimples) - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fallacy About Acne(pimples) (40737 Views)

Severe Acne (pimples) Treatment / Homemade Aspirin Mask Helps Heal Acne, Pimples, rashes / Foods That Cause Acne/pimples - Must Avoid List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fallacy About Acne(pimples) by Osynan(f): 7:01pm On Jan 06, 2013
Pls where can I get medimix soap nd Likas papaya soap to buy in abuja? I'll b grateful if u can help.
Re: Fallacy About Acne(pimples) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 06, 2013
Please where can ℓ̊ get medimix soap in Ibadan?
Re: Fallacy About Acne(pimples) by Osynan(f): 7:41pm On Jan 21, 2013
Pls where can I buy dis medimix soap to buy in Abuja?
Re: Fallacy About Acne(pimples) by Osynan(f): 5:30pm On Jan 31, 2013
swallow10: pls where can i get medimix soap in abuja?, i live in Abuja and acne is most turning me to mask face, can someone help pls.
where u able to get medimix soap in abuja?if u did,pls where? cos i'm desperately in need of it too
Re: Fallacy About Acne(pimples) by Osynan(f): 5:33pm On Jan 31, 2013
Inked_Nerd:

Freesia, I'm so very sorry for the late response. I have been busy with work.

The benefits of vitamin E oil on a persons skin are far and wide. Pure vitamin E oil is extremely versatile. Vitamin E oil promotes healing and is an active ingredient in many products available for skin and nails. It is a strong antioxidant that prevents premature aging and should be incorporated into a daily diet. That can be done by consuming wheat germ oil, nuts, sunflower seeds, vegetable oils, avocado, and various other food sources. Vitamin E oil can be purchased at any drug store, grocery store, or health food store in either liquid or capsule form. Capsules can be punctured to release the oil for topical application. It can help to fight wrinkles, diminish/eliminate scars or scarring, lighten brown spots, moisturize and hydrate skin, and it works very well to rehydrate cuticles and nails. I have used Jason's vitamin E oil before and for the most part, it was ok. I love the aroma of the oil and the way it made my skin feel soft. I don't really buy or use it often though. At the moment, I am using EO Everyday French Lavender Body Oil, Aura Cacia Organic Sweet Almond Oil, Desert Essence Organic Jojoba Oil, Trader Joe's Vitamin E oil, and shea butter. For the most part, using my Medimix and Chandrika soap has really helped to diminish any marks or scars I may have had. I noticed the most difference when I use the EO Everyday French Lavender Body Oil and Aura Cacia Organic Sweet Almond Oil. In my opinion, those two oils seem the be the most moisturizing and seem to help the most in terms of fading and eliminating acne scars. Sometimes, I mix the shea butter and Aura Cacia Organic Sweet Almond Oil or shea butter and EO Everyday French Lavender Body Oil and apply it to my skin. I noticed a huge difference in terms of the texture and complexion of my skin when I applied the EO Everyday French Lavender Body Oil to my face. I hope this info helps. I'm so sorry for making it so long. If you have any more questions, feel fee to ask wink.

pls i need medimix too.hw can u help me get it?
Re: Fallacy About Acne(pimples) by Osynan(f): 5:47pm On Feb 06, 2013
swallow10: pls where can i get medimix soap in abuja?, i live in Abuja and acne is most turning me to mask face, can someone help pls.
Pls Did u eventually get medimix soap to buy in abuja? I'm really interested
Re: Fallacy About Acne(pimples) by InkedNerd(f): 8:46am On Mar 07, 2013
@EVERYONE: For those of you who use the Medimix soap, please be aware the company has changed the design of the soap box. It now looks like the image posted below. It's still the same so if you come across a box of the old Medimix design, you can still use it as well.

Osynan:

pls i need medimix too.hw can u help me get it?

One of the members on previously mentioned that they bought theirs at 26b, Olutunda Street, Ilupeju; Lagos--the name of d shop is "Shop Perfect". Aside from that, I have no idea as to where you will be able to purchase the soap. All I can say is to be on the lookout if/when you are shopping within the Lagos area. Good luck! smiley

Re: Fallacy About Acne(pimples) by Nobody: 4:09am On Mar 09, 2013
Inked_Nerd: @EVERYONE: For those of you who use the Medimix soap, please be aware the company has changed the design of the soap box. It now looks like the image posted below. It's still the same so if you come across a box of the old Medimix design, you can still use it as well.

One of the members on previously mentioned that they bought theirs at 26b, Olutunda Street, Ilupeju; Lagos--the name of d shop is "Shop Perfect". Aside from that, I have no idea as to where you will be able to purchase the soap. All I can say is to be on the lookout if/when you are shopping within the Lagos area. Good luck! smiley
**In Seth's voice** You bailed on me. sad And I thought we were friends.
Re: Fallacy About Acne(pimples) by askfunmi: 2:53pm On Mar 09, 2013
U can get intouch with dis phone numba 08099099977 if u stay in lagos for both ur Medimix Sandal and Eladi oils and medimix Ayurvedic Soap with 18 herbs soap thanks.
Re: Fallacy About Acne(pimples) by InkedNerd(f): 4:18am On Mar 10, 2013
sauer:
**In Seth's voice** You bailed on me. sad And I thought we were friends.

No I didn't. I tried IMing you a couple of times after we last exchanged IMs but I didn't hear back from you so I just gave up embarassed cry
Re: Fallacy About Acne(pimples) by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 10, 2013
Inked_Nerd:

No I didn't. I tried IMing you a couple of times after we last exchanged IMs but I didn't hear back from you so I just gave up embarassed cry
Oh shhit! Didn't realize that. Don't give up on me, sweery. Okay, I'll buy you Agege bread. okay? We should talk, lest I vex and go star in a new version of Eat, Love, Pray. This time I'll be searching for you all over the place.

Btw, seeing my post in Times New Roman was kinda wierd, you know. tongue
Re: Fallacy About Acne(pimples) by Osynan(f): 6:13pm On Mar 11, 2013
askfunmi: U can get intouch with dis phone numba 08099099977 if u stay in lagos for both ur Medimix Sandal and Eladi oils and medimix Ayurvedic Soap with 18 herbs soap thanks.
Nice one funmi,u r d best
Re: Fallacy About Acne(pimples) by InkedNerd(f): 6:21am On Mar 12, 2013
sauer:
Oh shhit! Didn't realize that. Don't give up on me, sweery. Okay, I'll buy you Agege bread. okay? We should talk, lest I vex and go star in a new version of Eat, Love, Pray. This time I'll be searching for you all over the place.

Btw, seeing my post in Times New Roman was kinda wierd, you know. tongue

Agege bread?!?! shocked kiss shocked kiss
lol @ you in Eat, Pray, Love.

Why's it weird to see my text in times new roman? Wasn't it like that before?
Re: Fallacy About Acne(pimples) by Nobody: 5:37am On Mar 17, 2013
Inked_Nerd:

Agege bread?!?! shocked kiss shocked kiss
lol @ you in Eat, Pray, Love.

Why's it weird to see my text in times new roman? Wasn't it like that before?
I hadn't seen it like that in a loooong time. You know, I only see it when you write. So, perhaps it was cos we never talked in a long time. 5 years, isn't it? seemed like 10 to me. tongue
Hope you good anywyz
Re: Fallacy About Acne(pimples) by Osynan(f): 5:31pm On Apr 14, 2013
Medimix now available in Abuja.Place ur orders
now.Limited quantities.Contact 08064252685.BB
pin 21b370d9
Re: Fallacy About Acne(pimples) by seraphine(f): 3:12pm On May 02, 2013
Timi1990: @nanidee hav later gotten it at Shop perfect . Thanks a lot
@TIMI1990, For how much did you get the MEDIMIX HERBAL AYURVEDIC SOAP&what size?
Re: Fallacy About Acne(pimples) by jonas117: 9:04pm On Jun 06, 2013
please, do you know where i can buy chandrika or medimex in port-harcourt?......and is it medimex or meditmex?
Re: Fallacy About Acne(pimples) by mafiawars: 12:37pm On Jul 06, 2013
hi guys,so I've had pimples for like 8years or so, not bad ones though, period induced. I have like 4 spots per month, then my constant search began, which made it worse.
nothing makeup can't cover though, but I'm still on that constant search to get back a spotless face.
trust me I've used everything u can think of, which unfortunately, has made my face very very sensitive.
so, I started using medimix soap last week Sunday, pairing it with sebamed clear face care gel and ive been having crazy bumps all over my face.
so my question now is, what moisturizer is recommended to use alongside medimix? I have some almond oil and I dabbed it on my face today, I'm scared though, cos of my sensitive skin, hoping I don't aggravate more pimples.
Re: Fallacy About Acne(pimples) by macklef(m): 5:35pm On Sep 02, 2013
Beware of scammers o.. Corel draw to make a medimex wrapper n del put asepo inside.. B sure ur buyin d authentic o.
Re: Fallacy About Acne(pimples) by clyrex: 12:07am On Oct 22, 2013
My friend went to Luth dermatology clinic at Harvey road Yaba. They prescribed duac gel and retin A cream along with some sebamed clearface products. Had helped her in the search for the acne creams to no avail. We finally got it at League Pharmacy on Herbert Macaulay......before she was done with d tubes...her skin was acne free
Re: Fallacy About Acne(pimples) by Osynan(f): 9:15pm On Dec 06, 2013
Kojic acid soap does wonders.call or ping me if u are interested 07068950306 or2AFF6E4B
Re: Fallacy About Acne(pimples) by hairmeka(m): 11:10pm On Dec 06, 2013
In most cases, the things that's really causing this is blockage of the pores on our face, if you are an oily skin person, you don't need to clean your face with a towel or ankie, simply wash your face with an anti-bactaria soap because the dust that you have on your face may block the pores while cleaning with an ankie, so always wash your face with an anti-bactaria soap.
To some people it is genetic thing and to some people it arouse togetrher in response to the change on your body when you are on your menses, in this case therer maybe no remedy until you are through with your menstration and it will dry off by itself. But the best way to cure iT is by washing away the excess dust sticked to the oil on your face to block pore. Know more just add me 21a2d760
Re: Fallacy About Acne(pimples) by GennyOma: 7:09am On Dec 07, 2013
pls, whre can i get d medimix n chandrika in port-harcourt..ur response will b appreciated
Re: Fallacy About Acne(pimples) by Osynan(f): 1:54pm On Jun 29, 2014
Original Likas Papaya soap now available for clearing acnes,pimples and dark spots.also good for skin whitening.Likas papaya soap has been proven over the years.To place ur order now,call 07068950306 or 08064252685.BB pin 2AFF6E4B.
Re: Fallacy About Acne(pimples) by anifatolu: 11:11pm On Mar 11, 2015
Enhancing your beauty the natural way

It’s Time to go Natural and say goodbye to potential harmful or carcinogenic ingredients
As the largest organ in our body, the skin absorbs up to 60% of whatever we put on it.
It just doesn’t make sense to use something on our skin that is harmful. Shea Moisture Products are all natural certified organic ingredents.
The best thing about the products is what is NOT in them: NO Parabens, NO Phthaltes,
NO Paraffin, NO Formadelhyde, NO Mineral Oil, NO Propylene, NO Synthetic Fragrance,
NO Synthetic Color, NO Petroleum.
Contact SheaOrganicBeauty to get yous now
Call: 07083062752
BBM Channel: http://pin.bbm.com/C00299A49
Facebook Page: Sheaorganicbeauty

Products good for dry, oily & sensitive skin

Re: Fallacy About Acne(pimples) by Vilandrab(f): 1:28pm On May 21, 2015
Hmm really nice storming on this article. I have been looking for what to use for my acne and the scars it left on my face. Now i know what to use and luckily for me ,the Indian shop u guys mentioned is where I go to shop. Duac once daily gel is what lead me to this article. Was searching for it on google when i saw Nairaland. Thanks guy, am sure getting that special soap, just hoping it works for me.
Re: Fallacy About Acne(pimples) by bortmond: 5:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
D medimix 18 herbs and chandrika soap are xellent sincerely but it so much dry d face dat some1 will need a mosturising oil. please can any1 suggest a good moisturising oil dat had bn tested and used by that person and where to easily get it in lagos. Cos when d face is too dry more oil is produced which can even cause more breakout.
Re: Fallacy About Acne(pimples) by rhymxkid(m): 11:41am On May 12, 2016
Timi1990:
@oyinda anyway, thanks a lot. May pimple has reduced a little bit, i just hope it disappear ontime. Thanks 4 all the info.

pls I did like u to help me with ur routine for the above comment...pls u could drop ur no in my email asiru92@yahoo. com or 0seven030six48sixeight... appreciate ur
much anticipated response
Re: Fallacy About Acne(pimples) by jbblues24(m): 6:14pm On Jun 01, 2019
If I could I would. Whether or not I should, I still would.
Re: Fallacy About Acne(pimples) by minicky: 5:00am On Jun 21, 2019
Where can I get the soap in anambra
Re: Fallacy About Acne(pimples) by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 21, 2019
#

Re: Fallacy About Acne(pimples) by Osynan(f): 8:58pm On Jul 19, 2019
Still battling with rough face? Order for this face cream and you will thank me later.It clears rashes and acne on the face and gives that smothens glass face. Call 07068950306 or 08064252685 to place your order

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) / Man Steps Out Rocking Matching Colour With His Gas Cylinder / Waist Trainers And Other Body Shapers At Giveaway Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.