Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

See What Happened To Me Just Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Happened To Me Just Now (1423 Views)

See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days / She Made This For Me Just Cause I Told Her I Love Her !!! / My Friends' Mom Wants Sex From Me Just To Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happened To Me Just Now by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:33pm On Jan 24, 2020
Why is it that women especially the fat ones who cant do ordinary 5 successful push ups or exercise for 10mins want a man to have sex with her for an hour or more?

Men should also stop taking all those herbal enhancer to satisfy them because it seems women are very selfish.

Sometimes i wonder if a male organ is controlled the way we have control of our hands, women borehole would have being in big trouble.

I just had sex with this fat lady for almost 30mins and she still want to climb me. Abeg your body is not my priority or that delicious please.

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To Me Just Now by Enwhen(m): 8:36pm On Jan 24, 2020
WowSweetGuy:
Why is it that women especially the fat ones who cant do ordinary 5 successful push ups or exercise for 10mins want a man to have sex with her for an hour or more?

Men should also stop taking all those herbal enhancer to satisfy them because it seems women are very selfish.

Sometimes i wonder if a male organ is controlled the way we have control of our hands, women borehole would have being in big trouble.

I just had sex with this fat lady for almost 30mins and she still want to climb me. Abeg your body is not my priority or food biko.

I don't even know how I take cliq this ur thread.

But make I ask u this question ,

Na she come meet U or Na u go meet to run things with her ??

Abeg make una allow us rest na ...aba fa

4 Likes

Re: See What Happened To Me Just Now by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:38pm On Jan 24, 2020
Enwhen:

I don't even know how I take cliq this ur thread.

But make I ask u this question ,

Na she come meet U or Na u go meet to run things with her ??

Abeg make una allow us rest na ...aba fa
Na she come meet me. I want her to go now sef...i don finish work for this night

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To Me Just Now by Auntyesther(f): 8:42pm On Jan 24, 2020
So? Should we fry sperm or boil ovaries?

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To Me Just Now by Enwhen(m): 8:42pm On Jan 24, 2020
WowSweetGuy:
Na she come meet me. I want her to go now sef...i don finish work for this night

See yourself

She come meet u, u know say she fat and say u no go fit finish work for her to Belle , yet u decide to chop and start her , why ??.... U for just tell her say your power no reach , say u no go fit finish work... Simple ..

Na only u agree to chop and na still u Cary mata go police(NL)

Assuming she no believe ur strength she for no Cary osho free cum for u....Las Las , u no try, next time don't bite what u can't shew

2 Likes

Re: See What Happened To Me Just Now by Enwhen(m): 8:44pm On Jan 24, 2020
Auntyesther:
So? Should we fry sperm or boil ovaries?

See wetin u dey type with your hand ??

I know say u be boy...no p

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To Me Just Now by crackkhaus: 8:44pm On Jan 24, 2020
WowSweetGuy:

I just had sex with this fat lady for almost 30mins and she still want to climb me. Abeg your body is not my priority or that delicious please.
Very good answer...

I keep telling any guy who cares to listen - when it comes to sex, only do what you can and NOT what you must. No long-term rewards for it, and you will just end up looking way older than your age over nothing.

2 Likes

Re: See What Happened To Me Just Now by Abfinest007(m): 8:53pm On Jan 24, 2020
childishness .so u just had sex n u came to nairaland to announce it

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To Me Just Now by MISTAICEY02288(m): 10:00pm On Jan 24, 2020
WowSweetGuy:

You be Mango Tree? grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See What Happened To Me Just Now by Gina2019(f): 10:35pm On Jan 24, 2020
Common sense is not really common afterall undecided
Re: See What Happened To Me Just Now by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 24, 2020
WowSweetGuy:

He-diot
Re: See What Happened To Me Just Now by AfroKnight: 11:38pm On Jan 24, 2020
Bruh

(1) (Reply)

South African Lady S*x Video Leaked By Friend 18+ / ��� /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.