Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized (65121 Views)

Bobrisky Denies Dating Mompha / Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars / Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized by anukulapo: 11:14pm On Jan 24, 2020
Shibaraba:
What if I tell you he arranged for himself to be arrested
So as to make the news.
This guy acts mumuishly (if that's a word) and I don't like his cross dressing but by Jove I love his brains.
He is as smart as the fabled tortoise
And he knows how to use his publicity.

One day una go hear say bros Don get three kids outside, he just dey use us catch cruise.
He dey use us sell market

No, he's preparing the society's mind for the coming invasion.

The lion and the hyena living together

It'll have been sunk deeply into the society's conscious and subconscious minds. It'll be easy to cause division over the matter between the people who'll have hitherto resisted but then, it will be a matter of being liberal or homophobic

Re: Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized by Vanzcharles(m): 11:16pm On Jan 24, 2020
A very ugly guy
Re: Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized by idiege12(m): 11:22pm On Jan 24, 2020
He was arrested jare. I have proof here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=989n3OoYgX0
Re: Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized by generaltbn: 11:28pm On Jan 24, 2020
lalasticlala:
Bobrisky has reacted to a viral report about his alleged arrest. The cross-dresser denied being arrested by the military.

Sharing new pictures on his Instagram page, Bobrisky wrote:

"Bloggers repeat after me.... Always get your gist right.... no soldiers arrested me or collected my cars.

I heard one dead kayamata seller and her boyfriend gistlover are happy they arrested their mother !!!!! ������. Same bloggers said I died last week so how come soldiers arrested my dead body �����."

It was earlier reported that Bobrisky was arrested and his cars seized.
please can somebody show me his pix before his transformation
Re: Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized by Mike008(m): 11:29pm On Jan 24, 2020
Onyi22:
Despite the heatred, bobrisky is becoming more popular and making money....
While the poor, frustrated ones who don't have brain, r getting depressed

For the record Bobrisky is not popular, for some of us, it is the fear of the Lord/Law that is restraining us from breaking his head.
Re: Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized by Roon9(m): 11:30pm On Jan 24, 2020
MarkT30:
Like for Bobrisky

Share for Buhari

And he won grin
Re: Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized by styless(f): 11:35pm On Jan 24, 2020
Bob the risky
Re: Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 24, 2020
Put this humanoid out of its misery !!
Re: Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized by Fridayade: 11:44pm On Jan 24, 2020
Felixalex:
So what are the bloggers to repeat after him?? undecided undecided undecided

I'm wondering too

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized by MurphyTheory99(m): 11:45pm On Jan 24, 2020
REACTORS! REACTORS!! EVERYWHERE YOU LOOK. ALL THESE CHALANTERS NEEDS TO START BEING PROACTIVE INSTEAD OF REACTIVE AND SAVE THE COUNTRY MORE AGONY. ILLITERATES.
Re: Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized by Apine123(m): 11:47pm On Jan 24, 2020
This man really irritates me
Re: Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized by DoubleSixMUZIK(m): 11:50pm On Jan 24, 2020
If you're an upcoming artiste and you want to make an album that could potentially sell in Nigeria, then listen to this podcast and follow the tips.

The Local Talk Podcast - "How To Make A Marketable Album In Nigeria In 2020"
Hosted by Double Six

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3VnGFf_zD8
Re: Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 24, 2020
Shibaraba:
So as to make the news.
This guy acts mumuishly (if that's a word) and I don't like his cross dressing but by Jove I love his brains.

One day una go hear say bros Don get three kids outside, he just dey use us catch cruise.

swear down paddy. Him arrange everything! It happened all of a sudden. na wa o
Re: Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 24, 2020
ngwababe:
Agu nwoke grin

babe you fine but I fear ngwa people. I hear say them dey chop person...na true!?
Re: Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 24, 2020
This boy and his lunanik activities. One day his monkey will go market and he no go come back. grin grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized by liverpool72(m): 12:11am On Jan 25, 2020
I listened to this guy talk so local.
That yarsh go soon rooten
Re: Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized by Africomterror: 12:14am On Jan 25, 2020
Wow
Re: Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 25, 2020
Do you wish for an adventurous valentine trip and 100% fun with your loved ones, then make it a date by participating in this trip to Erin IJESHA water falls.. check poster for info and contact details Or WhatsApp 09055231074
Re: Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized by 1metre: 12:32am On Jan 25, 2020
dejonathan:
And some Nigerians and nairalanders don dey curse Nigeria police... Nawa o

Make una dey confirm news b4 talking o

Eyin blogger blogger
just imagine that. Now see them twisting their tongue against bobrisky. Ike kwuru o.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized by segun18(m): 12:50am On Jan 25, 2020
RealLordZeus:
Igbere tv abi wetin be una name, una don hear!!

Lol
Re: Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized by ngwababe(f): 1:21am On Jan 25, 2020
mikezuruki:

babe you fine but I fear ngwa people. I hear say them dey chop person...na true!?

Come, make I know whether you go sweet tongue
Re: Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized by Ken4Christ: 1:43am On Jan 25, 2020
The make up has entered a new level. Looks somehow disgusting.
Re: Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized by Nwosuthank2000: 1:58am On Jan 25, 2020
Things will soon change for good
Re: Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized by Nobody: 3:00am On Jan 25, 2020
so na even soldier him talk, no be police. chaiiii Nigerians with fake information and alert.

for those who has already cursed their parents thinking they were cursing THE NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE, shame on all of you, cursing your father and mother all because of fake news and rumours.

now, you will have to apologize to your parents and always be on alert not to be a victim of rumours again.

police is your friend, don't forget, POLICE ABEG NO VES.
SOLDIERS, WAKA for giving police bad name, na so una dey shoot police SARS say dem be BOKO HARAM, IDIOTS.
Re: Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized by Sam3263: 3:36am On Jan 25, 2020
Nysc posting and redeployment to any state of your choice.

Are u a corper? Are u a prospective corper? Do u wish to serve in any state of your choice.

We help in working out that from our agent in Lagos state.

Get ur redeployment to Lagos, Abuja or any other city of your choice.

Message me on wassap for more details :

Zero seven zero eight six two six eight five three seven
Re: Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized by gosmoney(m): 5:18am On Jan 25, 2020
Shibaraba:
So as to make the news.

I swear na trut u talk
Re: Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized by Torg77: 5:56am On Jan 25, 2020
Shibaraba:
So as to make the news.

Using you not us
Re: Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized by Nobody: 6:03am On Jan 25, 2020
Torg77:

Using you not us
You just commented. You've been used. Accept the bitter truth
Re: Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized by lonelydora: 6:25am On Jan 25, 2020
Shibaraba:
So as to make the news.

100% truth
Re: Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized by onadana: 7:21am On Jan 25, 2020
Shibaraba:
So as to make the news.

I dey tell you.. the guy smart no be small.I know go surprise if him already get pikin self.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) / Elizabeth Jack-Rich Covers "World Finance" Magazine - The First African Woman / Rema Finally Reunites With His Uniport Girlfriend At The Chop Life Festival -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.