Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized (65122 Views)

Bobrisky Denies Dating Mompha / Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars / Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized by vchykp(m): 7:26am On Jan 25, 2020
Onyi22:
Despite the heatred, bobrisky is becoming more popular and making money....
While the poor, frustrated ones who don't have brain, r getting depressed

Me and you made him rich by reading and liking every staged nonsense he has to post.. When he thinks he is going broke, he comes up with alligation on of someone hating on her to make more money for that period.. As far a s i am converned, bobrisky is not even a gay, he does all this to get fame which hels him become rich and celeb.. Be guarded
Re: Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized by EdiskyHarry: 7:34am On Jan 25, 2020
this is not even important for now
Re: Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized by mhizv(f): 7:41am On Jan 25, 2020
Shibaraba:
What if I tell you he arranged for himself to be arrested
So as to make the news.
This guy acts mumuishly (if that's a word) and I don't like his cross dressing but by Jove I love his brains.
He is as smart as the fabled tortoise
And he knows how to use his publicity.

One day una go hear say bros Don get three kids outside, he just dey use us catch cruise.
He dey use us sell market

He got an endorsement deal with miwasignatures(4m)
Dude went ahead to influence someone else's brand. That's what caused the whole shii.
Bros don chop d 4m,nor wan pay grin
Re: Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 25, 2020
mhizv:

He got an endorsement deal with miwasignatures(4m)
Dude went ahead to influence someone else's brand. That's what caused the whole shii.
Bros don chop d 4m,nor wan pay grin
for real? Your sharingan for your picture dey see well ooo. Madam sasuke
Re: Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized by Gudlite: 9:08am On Jan 25, 2020
Shibaraba:
So as to make the news.
This guy acts mumuishly (if that's a word) and I don't like his cross dressing but by Jove I love his brains.

One day una go hear say bros Don get three kids outside, he just dey use us catch cruise.

You know the guy Wella, the guy is a real business man that knows how to advertise his products and get client. All these surgery here surgery there may be fake ,I guess he has his male organs intact and will one day show his children to the world. He is very intelligent guy, I once listen to his interview and from that day, I realized that this guy knows what he is doing and not as foolish as many people taught.
Re: Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized by mhizv(f): 10:08am On Jan 25, 2020
Shibaraba:

for real? Your sharingan for your picture dey see well ooo. Madam sasuke

Lol!

I actually follow the lady on Instagram. So that's how I know

P.s that's rinnegan not sharingan
Re: Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized by sule1996(m): 10:42am On Jan 25, 2020
lalasticlala:
Bobrisky has reacted to a viral report about his alleged arrest. The cross-dresser denied being arrested by the military.

Sharing new pictures on his Instagram page, Bobrisky wrote:

"Bloggers repeat after me.... Always get your gist right.... no soldiers arrested me or collected my cars.

I heard one dead kayamata seller and her boyfriend gistlover are happy they arrested their mother !!!!! ������. Same bloggers said I died last week so how come soldiers arrested my dead body �����."

It was earlier reported that Bobrisky was arrested and his cars seized.
Re: Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized by Savagethe21st(m): 10:50am On Jan 25, 2020
Clout is a hell of a drug..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xIeDaMpmCY Hey I'm a teen producer from lagos doing it all on his own and I'll appreciate if y'all check my beats out and show some love(subscribe).I'm not trying to be annoying just wanna pursue my dreams
Re: Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized by dematino(m): 2:30pm On Jan 25, 2020
Him or Her?I`m confused.
Shibaraba:
So as to make the news.

Re: Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized by danigbo(m): 2:56pm On Jan 25, 2020
This guy is using us to sell market !
Re: Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized by Nobody: 5:13am On Jan 26, 2020
mhizv:

Lol!

I actually follow the lady on Instagram. So that's how I know

P.s that's rinnegan not sharingan
yeah rinnegan. as far as sharingan dey there.... no wahala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pregnant Lady Tattoos Mayorkun On Her Stomach. Singer Reacts (Photos) / Elizabeth Jack-Rich Covers "World Finance" Magazine - The First African Woman / Rema Finally Reunites With His Uniport Girlfriend At The Chop Life Festival -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.