Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Kwankwaso Tell Ganduje He Will Regret At The End Of His Tenure - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Tell Ganduje He Will Regret At The End Of His Tenure (33251 Views)

Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) / Tinubu 2023: North Is Not Lagos - Arewa Youths Tell Ganduje / IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso Tell Ganduje He Will Regret At The End Of His Tenure by DaBullIT(m): 6:48am On Jan 25, 2020
Whatever happens in Kwano stays in Kwano

the one that is angrying me is the thought that Kwankwaso can / will Win Presidency in Nigeria ?

Please how did the red cap movement lose so massively in his own state ? how will they win presidency ?

Nigerians especially PDP dicksuckers have some rabid imagination

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Tell Ganduje He Will Regret At The End Of His Tenure by IgweBUIKE1(m): 6:54am On Jan 25, 2020
something for the masses to masturbate on
Re: Kwankwaso Tell Ganduje He Will Regret At The End Of His Tenure by Ladiesdoctor(m): 6:55am On Jan 25, 2020
solmusdesigns:

abeg shut up.. I know kwankwaso and his dumb kwankwasiya, same way i know El Midget.. some of you may not have access to listen to interveiws this men hold with BBC hausa so you dont know what they think of southerners

kwankwaso as a governor that openly braged that Southerners in Sabon garin should contribute to fix their road as no Kano fund is meant for Sabo Gari, the bastard that started deportation of "foreign beggars"

If I may ask, where is Sabon Gari? Who collects the revenue generated from Sabon Gari?
Which Local Govt is Sabon Gari situated?
Which one is foreign beggars?
Re: Kwankwaso Tell Ganduje He Will Regret At The End Of His Tenure by IpobAntidote: 7:00am On Jan 25, 2020
[[s]quote author=Awol1 post=86086189]Kwankwaso is paying the price of fighting GEJ.

Again, he's a religious fundamentalist and a Fulani hegemonist just like Buhari, if not worst.

Aside that, Kwankwaso would have been PDP's shortest route to the Presidency in 2023.

Pair him with Peter Obi or Umahi, and PDP is ready.[/quote][/s]

Trash ipob analysis. I beg wake up from your ipob slumber.

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Tell Ganduje He Will Regret At The End Of His Tenure by Grundig: 7:05am On Jan 25, 2020
Awol1:
Kwankwaso is paying the price of fighting GEJ.

Again, he's a religious fundamentalist and a Fulani hegemonist just like Buhari, if not worst.

Aside that, Kwankwaso would have been PDP's shortest route to the Presidency in 2023.

Pair him with Peter Obi or Umahi, and PDP is ready.
I won't touch kwankwaso with a 10ft pole.

Kwankwaso is the educated version of pmb. He is vile. He thinks worse of southerners. I will happily stick with pmb for eternity if kwankwaso is the other option.

5 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Tell Ganduje He Will Regret At The End Of His Tenure by kayusely70(m): 7:05am On Jan 25, 2020
sodiqapril:
All APC governors except akeredolu will regret at the end of their tenure
He's One Of The Worst Among Them.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Tell Ganduje He Will Regret At The End Of His Tenure by Carmal90(m): 7:15am On Jan 25, 2020
Awol1:

Tambuwal
Re: Kwankwaso Tell Ganduje He Will Regret At The End Of His Tenure by Tospringe: 7:21am On Jan 25, 2020
solmusdesigns:

Followership in Kano yet his inlaw couldnt win an election with wide margin whic kin tout followership without PVC is that?, non of his followers could clinch state house, federal house or senatorial districts
Someone that lost his LG to Buhari and Ganduje

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Tell Ganduje He Will Regret At The End Of His Tenure by spirul77: 7:23am On Jan 25, 2020
[quote author=Awol1 post=86086189]
which GEJ? if kwakwaso is even paying any price, it's the price of working against APC in the last elections, dude succeeded and was handsomely rewarded for working against GEJ .
Re: Kwankwaso Tell Ganduje He Will Regret At The End Of His Tenure by desmond2pk: 7:25am On Jan 25, 2020
[i][/i]
CrimeKsmart:

Which kin brain una get self... So any bad thing that happens to any politician is because they did not support GEJ..Chai... Your situation is so pathetic

Yes ofcourse. If they didn't work against their party, would they have been in this shit they are today?
He is being called a fool by gandollar because he worked against his party. Then returned back to his party against so as to win election. Isn't that foolishness ?
Re: Kwankwaso Tell Ganduje He Will Regret At The End Of His Tenure by Urchman200: 7:28am On Jan 25, 2020
LegendHero:

I am not sure the combination of Kwankwaso-Peter Obi can defeat Osinbajo-El Rufai ticket.
not tinubu again?I thought tinubu must be Nigeria president confused lots?
Re: Kwankwaso Tell Ganduje He Will Regret At The End Of His Tenure by tiwiex(m): 7:28am On Jan 25, 2020
Jack500:

When will u get over ths loss of GEJ that happen over 5 years ago? Everything that happen to any politicians is because of GEJ, even GEJ has moved on and worked with APC during Bayelsa election, yet u are still mourning, how come your karma never visit Tinubu whom is instrumental in the packing of the ineffectual baboon out of Aso rock? Anything, that happen to any politicians is because of GEJ, na wa o.

Anyway, their is no way PDP is coming to power in 2023, I would have expected the North to have started mass movement to PDP by now, as predicted by your people, but their recent grip and fisting on APC means, they are not going PDP way, their is even a rumor that this kwankwaso is coming back to APC, either way nothing for PDP in 2023.

Osibanjo for 2023.

So what's the difference between PDP and APC? We talk like it matters. My only worry is that we are being forced into a one party state system. That's is a very dangerous scenario but it won't last. Nigeria has a way of readjusting.
Re: Kwankwaso Tell Ganduje He Will Regret At The End Of His Tenure by donkarmal(m): 7:36am On Jan 25, 2020
Gandollar has a mentor/inlaw to emulate. If you know you know.
Re: Kwankwaso Tell Ganduje He Will Regret At The End Of His Tenure by alansary0064(m): 7:42am On Jan 25, 2020
solmusdesigns:
grin

Exposed people!!! Ganguje.

This bigot still dey alive, Two modern day Northern Scum that can never smell our Nations Presidency are ElRufai and Kwankwaso, both are extremely divissive and tribalistic..

Its better to have more exposed people like Tambuwal, Ganduje and Zullum

Re: Kwankwaso Tell Ganduje He Will Regret At The End Of His Tenure by henrydan(m): 7:49am On Jan 25, 2020
Gandollar.
This man's love for money knows no bounds. See him cap sef carry CBN logo angry
Re: Kwankwaso Tell Ganduje He Will Regret At The End Of His Tenure by lomprico(m): 7:49am On Jan 25, 2020
Awol1:

he is not fulani.
Re: Kwankwaso Tell Ganduje He Will Regret At The End Of His Tenure by CrimeKsmart: 8:03am On Jan 25, 2020
desmond2pk:
[i][/i]

Yes ofcourse. If they didn't work against their party, would they have been in this shit they are today?
He is being called a fool by gandollar because he worked against his party. Then returned back to his party against so as to win election. Isn't that foolishness ?
We have many politicians who have worked against Tinubu despite being his closest allies but you will never hear Tinubu supporters trying to link their political misfortune with that.

These people are politicians who put themselves first even before party or the masses so betrayer has been a normal thing in politics. You guys need to stop being emotional on Gej lost that happened 5years ago.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Tell Ganduje He Will Regret At The End Of His Tenure by HAJJIMUKHTAR: 8:21am On Jan 25, 2020
For ur mind abi......
Re: Kwankwaso Tell Ganduje He Will Regret At The End Of His Tenure by Ahmeduana(m): 8:23am On Jan 25, 2020
E DIOT HE DOESN'T WANT YOU TO SHINE? AND HE MADE YOU GOVERNOR OF KANO STATE? undecided
Re: Kwankwaso Tell Ganduje He Will Regret At The End Of His Tenure by Mraphel: 8:36am On Jan 25, 2020
Awol1:

Pdp cant be president again.

And peter obi cannot be vp candidate again.
Igbo man wants to be a slave to kwankaso?grin

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Tell Ganduje He Will Regret At The End Of His Tenure by DAVE5(m): 8:43am On Jan 25, 2020
solmusdesigns:
grin

This bigot still dey alive, Two modern day Northern Scum that can never smell our Nations Presidency are ElRufai and Kwankwaso, both are extremely divissive and tribalistic..

Ganduje as president you mean?

You want the country to emptied and sold to the fastest bidder...

Don't know much about him or his achievement ohh but I do know he was caught on camera receiving bribe for which he was not punished and his petty figth with the emir of Kano or whatever; sanusi

We go turn to full time witch hunting country if that guy becomes presidiot of Nigeria ohh
Re: Kwankwaso Tell Ganduje He Will Regret At The End Of His Tenure by solmusdesigns: 8:45am On Jan 25, 2020
DAVE5:

Ganduje as president you mean?

You want the country to emptied and sold to the fastest bidder...

Don't know much about him or his achievement ohh but I do know he was caught on camera receiving bribe for which he was not punished and his petty figth with the emir of Kano or whatever; sanusi

We go turn to full time witch hunting country if that guy becomes presidiot of Nigeria ohh

i know his crimes hahahahaa!! but then honestly the guy is moving Kano to enviable hieght, and by saying Presidency, i actually meant Vice President to a Southern President
Re: Kwankwaso Tell Ganduje He Will Regret At The End Of His Tenure by Goldencheese(m): 8:49am On Jan 25, 2020
Ganduje is creating more enemies than he can manage. His time outside govt will tell.
Re: Kwankwaso Tell Ganduje He Will Regret At The End Of His Tenure by DAVE5(m): 8:56am On Jan 25, 2020
solmusdesigns:

i know his crimes hahahahaa!! but then honestly the guy is moving Kano to enviable hieght, and by saying Presidency, i actually meant Vice President to a Southern President

As president ohh or as vice ohh, the guy would rip Nigerian economy apart...

Do you remember Obj's vice, the guy made a fortune that cld last at least 10 generations to come

He who is humble in little wld most likely be humble in much

But he who is corrupt in huge, when given bigger huge, would become over corrupt

Audit offices would tell you better, embezzle 100 billion, pay auditor wey never Chop belleful 500million, the guy clears the record and make it sparkling clean...
Re: Kwankwaso Tell Ganduje He Will Regret At The End Of His Tenure by BuhariAdvocate: 8:58am On Jan 25, 2020
Lol it pain him die. grin
Re: Kwankwaso Tell Ganduje He Will Regret At The End Of His Tenure by DAVE5(m): 9:10am On Jan 25, 2020
Kpilo101:
Them be thesame pipo

All same fabric woven from the same cotton

That's one of the problems facing us

I have no interest in American politics but look how things turns out there, Trump came from no where became president, Obama too was not some big player b4 he became president, that way everyone is always in check, not one person ruling from generation to generation

Obj ruled in the 70's when my father was a young man, came back ruled again for another 8 years when me too became a man
Buhari sef, same thing
Ibb sef, he has so much grip on power somehow
Tinubu sef that is quarter past dead is still dreaming of power and money that he didn't earn

So who would put them in check when they're actually godfathers in the game and would mostly go unpunished when the need arises

There's too many young and creative minds out there that could steer us in the right direction

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Tell Ganduje He Will Regret At The End Of His Tenure by PicLtd: 9:22am On Jan 25, 2020
solmusdesigns:
grin

Don't bet on it.

If Buhari can be president, El rufai and Kwankwaso have very bright chances.
Re: Kwankwaso Tell Ganduje He Will Regret At The End Of His Tenure by 0monnak0da: 9:26am On Jan 25, 2020
Awol1:

Stupid talk

GEJ is the only begotten son of God in whom he is well pleased
Re: Kwankwaso Tell Ganduje He Will Regret At The End Of His Tenure by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 25, 2020
sodiqapril:

Including Akeredolu.

Mind you, not all of us in Ondo State like him or his actions.
Re: Kwankwaso Tell Ganduje He Will Regret At The End Of His Tenure by Oyiboman69: 9:38am On Jan 25, 2020
[quote author=Awol
[b]Kwankwaso is paying the price of fighting GEJ.
[/b]Goodluck is the definition of selfishness
Re: Kwankwaso Tell Ganduje He Will Regret At The End Of His Tenure by ridbell01(m): 9:47am On Jan 25, 2020
sodiqapril:
and all pdp including the wheelbarrows governor of Benue and kerosene governor will laugh at the end of their tenure

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Tell Ganduje He Will Regret At The End Of His Tenure by ridbell01(m): 9:48am On Jan 25, 2020
solmusdesigns:
grin

I really like Zullum

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastors Wars - I Will Not Worship In TB Joshua’s Church, Says Adeboye / Rivers New Year Massacre: Peterside Blasts Wike As Death Toll Rises / Atiku Campaigned For Buhari To Defeat Jonathan In 2015 (Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.