Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,679 members, 7,959,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 10:15 AM

Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station (49960 Views)

1 Officer, 4 Civilians Killed As Gunmen Open Fire On Police Convoy In Bayelsa / Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) / Two Wedding Guests Killed As Gunmen Open Fire On Vehicle In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station by alekuwodo(m): 4:19pm On Jan 25, 2020
Insecurity everywhere.

Meanwhile if you are interested in investing in upland paddy rice check my signature and join us.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station by golddare: 4:59pm On Jan 25, 2020
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station by Fixedisaac8764: 5:19pm On Jan 25, 2020
see below
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station by Legendguru: 7:22pm On Jan 25, 2020
This country
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station by OnyesomJ(m): 8:15pm On Jan 25, 2020
How I wish they can open fire on Bubu on convoy like this ...
I think he will learn his Lesson grin
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 25, 2020
nograv:

Nope a man who has observed Fulani-Hausa/Kanuri behaviour over the decades..

Even the civil war was triggered by you guys. Was it not the slaughter of innocent igbos in the northern pogroms that prompted Ojukwu to declare an independent Biafra?

Which region is behind Boko Haram? Which region brought suicide attacks to the black race, something that had never been seen in our race ever before.

WhIch group forms the majority of herdmen, that have been attacking innocent farmers across the country? Killing thousands from Benue to Jos Plateau.

Which group has dominated this country politically and run this country into the ground? Whose leadership from inception said their favour their own over other groups in Nigeria. Ahmedo Bello himself said it was "first a local, then a foreigner and only last an igbo", because in his view "igbos always want to take over"

Buhari has followed his creed to the letter, fully marginalising igbos and selectively appointing Yoruba as window dressing.

I am very sorry nothing of note has come from your Northern region. Have any of your kin won an international accolades like a nobel prize or literary prizes like Chinua Achebe or Chimanda? Nope.

Even the successful Nigerian Diaspora in America and the UK is primarily composed of Igbo and Yoruba. Hausa/Fulani are very much absent.

You people I am sorry to say have brought nothing to our nation..

your level of stupidity, bigotry, and ignorance is astonishing FYI I am not from the north Mr righteous
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station by olax02(m): 10:53pm On Jan 25, 2020
Subzero047:
El Rufai has sworn to make Kaduna South unliveable
Rigasa is not southern Kaduna. Is northern kaduna.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station by Thazard(m): 11:00pm On Jan 25, 2020
emeijeh:
And no photo or vid evidence to back up the story?

Wetin Dolly Parton no go see for Tinder, Insta, Facebook and LinkedIn?
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station by nograv: 11:07pm On Jan 25, 2020
zangaozanga:
your level of stupidity, bigotry, and ignorance is astonishing FYI I am not from the north Mr righteous

Only abuse in the face of facts.

Name one thing that I said that wasnt true..? You will find I quoted facts.

I couldnt care less whether you are from the North. You are sympathetic to a people and culture who are tribalist and regressive.

Do I abuse Deltans, Tiv, Igbos, Efik, Ijaw, Edo or Yoruba? No because they dont have these cultural issues..

When you have facts instead of just trying to label me as tribalist, then respond otherwise Sharap..
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station by litaninja(m): 2:28am On Jan 27, 2020
The problem with propaganda is that you can't secure a nation with it...
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station by Famous102584: 6:39am On Jan 27, 2020
Na hotel Mumbai or hotel kaduna... Thanks to you buhari
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station by GMbuharii: 6:48am On Jan 28, 2020
helinues:

This person edited someone's comments just to abuse others.. I have attached the original comments with the one this guy edited

Ridiculous

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station by sayisayi(m): 1:44am On Jan 29, 2020
Fisher007:
Collectively and individually , We are like black crabs, we dont like progress oo.

Ordinary train to improve transportation don turn shooting site. Aaa

I laugh tire and then cry sef.. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Professor Zainab Duke Assaults Orderly, Charges Maids To Beat Her Up / Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) / Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.