Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,616 members, 7,955,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:58 PM

Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station (49952 Views)

1 Officer, 4 Civilians Killed As Gunmen Open Fire On Police Convoy In Bayelsa / Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) / Two Wedding Guests Killed As Gunmen Open Fire On Vehicle In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station by helinues: 12:40pm On Jan 25, 2020
immhotep:

Sai helinues grin grin grin

cc lzaa gmbuharii ebenezar2020 blackking98 sarrki

So you had to edit someone's comments so that you can abuse others

You know I have been wondering some things.

It is not possible for someone to be happy in real life and be creating nuisances online.. Only frustrations do.

That rests the case
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station by LZAA: 12:53pm On Jan 25, 2020
helinues:

It is not possible for someone to be happy in real life and be creating nuisances online.. Only frustrations do.

That rests the case
Sai helinues grin

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station by gowonmaharajah(m): 12:56pm On Jan 25, 2020
Seetto:
Nawa o! What is their motives?
good question!!
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 25, 2020
helinues:

That rests the case
This is why we all love you kiss kiss
Sai mama. grin

cc lzaa blackking98 gmbuharii greenback

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station by SOFTENGR: 1:00pm On Jan 25, 2020
But Yakubu Sabo, spokesman of the Kaduna police command, said he was not aware of the attack. He, however. promised to find out and get back but had not done so at the time of this report.
As usual grin
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 25, 2020
LZAA:

Sai helinues grin
Sai APC grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station by Unrated900(m): 1:14pm On Jan 25, 2020
BabaOwen:
State police or regional police is really needed In Nigeria. Rigasa is filled with lots of Muslim fanatics

Even will state police insurgent will strike

Just that it will be limited

Because the insurgent lives in the bush

While state police lives in town a bit far from bush

Insurgent walks in groups

State police walk in 4 to 5 in hilux van
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station by Sunrise258: 1:15pm On Jan 25, 2020
They should be pro Elzakzaki's expressing dissatisfaction over his continuing detention by PMB.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station by shogsman(m): 1:16pm On Jan 25, 2020
Akachukwuroland:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/gunmen-open-fire-on-travellers-around-kaduna-train-station/amp
How in God's name is a picture of students In a school relate to the news you're convening,you people are too unprofessional.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station by shogsman(m): 1:21pm On Jan 25, 2020
largehead:
Any kind Hustle na Hustle. Do and leave the country for GOOD.
This is the problem with Nigerian youths,the unpatriotic nature of the lots of you is demeaning,how do you just leave your country and run to another Man's land,you think if that was how the people in that country ran away when things were difficult they will be the citadel they are now.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station by gbagyiza: 1:21pm On Jan 25, 2020
orisa37:
Kaduna South is a Niger Republic Fulani infested Area. It's just sickening.

I am about to complete my building project in Kaduna south but right now I am discouraged to continue because it seems this guys r well position to take over those areas.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station by largehead: 1:46pm On Jan 25, 2020
shogsman:

This is the problem with Nigerian youths,the unpatriotic nature of the lots of you is demeaning,how do you just leave your country and run to another Man's land,you think if that was how the people in that country ran away when things were difficult they will be the citadel they are now.
Niqqa, Every Man For Himself. The country cant get better. Peradventure you get to the Top of the chain, you would do worst than the present Epidemic government. So STFU Mr.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station by whippersnapper(m): 2:00pm On Jan 25, 2020
Still waiting for when they'll start attacking airplanes
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station by bejeria101(m): 2:16pm On Jan 25, 2020
A round of applause for the legend of the sicker.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station by shogsman(m): 2:23pm On Jan 25, 2020
largehead:
Niqqa, Every Man For Himself. The country cant get better. Peradventure you get to the Top of the chain, you would do worst than the present Epidemic government. So STFU Mr.
If I get to the top people like you won't remain in this country because I'd revoke your citizenship, it's an embarrassment to share the same nationality with someone like you.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station by largehead: 2:25pm On Jan 25, 2020
shogsman:

If I get to the top people like you won't remain in this country because I'd revoke your citizenship, it's an embarrassment to share the same nationality with someone like you.
Ok.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station by EdiskyHarry: 2:33pm On Jan 25, 2020
northern part of Nigeria doesn't want to progress and they don't want anybody to progress too
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station by luluosas(m): 2:38pm On Jan 25, 2020
Where is Elrufai?
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station by Blackking98(m): 2:42pm On Jan 25, 2020
immhotep:

Sai Baba has since turned into Sai Mama, and will soon turn into Sai Brother grin grin
Since baba took over, we're not only facing Boko but blood thirsty herders and bandits/gunmen. This is truly the next level grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station by souljaslim(m): 2:44pm On Jan 25, 2020
Captainrambo2:
They will say bandits.

But we know its bokoharam undecided

When the roads where not safe....the rich ran to the rail lines....now the rails lines may not b safe...them go dey enter plane's go Laguna
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 25, 2020
Blackking98:

Since baba took over, we're not only facing Boko but blood thirsty herders and bandits/gunmen. This is truly the next level grin
Sai Next Levelgrin

Cc lzaa gmbuharii helinues afamed ebenezar2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station by Blackking98(m): 2:47pm On Jan 25, 2020
immhotep:

Sai Next Levelgrin

Cc lzaa gmbuharii helinues afamed ebenezar2020
grin grin watch the zombies arise to defend the nomad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station by Mznaett: 2:51pm On Jan 25, 2020
Too bad my friend fell victim! sad
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station by Masterpiece77: 2:55pm On Jan 25, 2020
Haa! This country hmm..

Kindly view my signature and contact me for your quality sneakers and leather shoes at best prices. Delivery is free Nationwide.

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station by ucham: 3:07pm On Jan 25, 2020
Middle belt and southerners abeg I Wan ask our mumu never do?

Because I mean no matter the problems that exist in the South, atleast we are not terrorists.

Why should we the south be sharing a country with a retrogressive terrorists North?

Igbo's and Yoruba's, both of you are the big brothers in the South. Why not unite even if it just for the purpose of leaving this hell hole? If we sit and do nothing, sooner or later these terrorists will bring the war to our doorsteps as they are already doing.

In case you are still expressing hope in Nigeria, I hate to tell you, but Nigeria is irredeemable. No matter the progress made by the south, the north will keep pulling us back. Imagine sharing a country with a people where over 10 million of their children are out of school. Yet these same alamajiris are the people who choose our leaders.

We are heading for doom o. If we think the best solution is just to leave the country and never return, we'll that will not be a permanent solution. Because eventually they'll overrun us and take our ancestral lands and heritage.

No matter who becomes president, Nigeria will never work. It rest on a kwashiorkwor infrastructure, where money is shared in Abuja and given to states with the most LGA's. And as we know the North has plenty of those. What Nigeria needs is a total disintegration or a restructuring where each region develops at their own pace and govern their own people.

Take a look at Nigeria today. The only positive image we have outside comes from the south. Name it: we blaze the trail in Education, Movie production, music and football. Name one Hausa musician, movie actor, notable academic or footballer. Yet, these are the people who have been our presidents for as long as we can remember.

The Fulanis and Hausas contribute to Nigeria's Image no doubt. The question is what do they contribute. Name it : Terrorism, religious extremism, over population, Polio, disease at an insane rate, illiteracy, infant mortality, maternal mortality.

These are the people leading us my people. I ask again, our mumu never do?

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station by LIMELIGHTCRAZY: 3:18pm On Jan 25, 2020

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station by eldeens: 3:24pm On Jan 25, 2020
This is a fake news, I am currently in Kaduna, came in last night, nothing of such happened, some people can be mischievous, sharing cooked news just to mislead people. You will definitely see what you are praying for.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station by Coronaviruses: 3:35pm On Jan 25, 2020
Governor El-Rufai is terrorising the Christian majority Southern Kaduna.

El-Rufai is jihadist terrorist

7 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station by ade002: 3:40pm On Jan 25, 2020
Sunnycliff:
And people are here kicking against Amotekun.

Northerners are the cause of their calamities in this nation and the catalyst to our Biafran secession

From your statement you know little about the north. If you do you will be a bit conservative and more specific when using the word 'Northerners'
Re: Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station by DexterousOne(m): 3:59pm On Jan 25, 2020
Wizzz1:
More passengers now use the railways compared to the roads, it's not rocket science to know that the bandits will soon change their mode of operation. A proactive government would have anticipated this and made sure passengers are safe. This is the same reason they can't defeat boko haram, our leaders have a mechanical kind of thinking.

EXACTLY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) / Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) / Pastor Daniel Udoh Arrested For Raping His 7-Year-Old Daughter In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.