Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

To The One Who Banned Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / To The One Who Banned Me (755 Views)

Somebody Banned Me... Lol / Who Banned Me?? / Who Banned Queensmith?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The One Who Banned Me by Blackteeth(m): 7:48am On Dec 09, 2010
Mr ''banner'', what's the need of withdrawing a member's posting rights when he/she can return with a new ID in 2 minutes and start re-posting again? If you are really serious about banning a member why not ban his/her IP address, the browser, as well as the PC if you can? By that you can be sure he/she wouldn't be able to access this site anymore. If a member posts something offensive, why not just delete the post and caution the poster rather than wasting some precious minutes of your life banning the poster only for for him/her to return again in minutes if he/she desires to do so. You may go ahead and ban me again, as long as you didn't ban my browser and PC, I have three awaiting ID's and a dynamic IP address system to come back again.
Re: To The One Who Banned Me by MaJBlige(f): 7:54am On Dec 09, 2010
i am sure this will earn you another ban. LOL.
Re: To The One Who Banned Me by iyatrustee(f): 8:24am On Dec 09, 2010
bro, u a re banned for life ;d ;d ;d
Re: To The One Who Banned Me by Blackteeth(m): 8:58am On Dec 09, 2010
^^ waiting
Re: To The One Who Banned Me by semid4lyfe(m): 9:27am On Dec 09, 2010
Blackteeth:

^^ waiting

Lol. . .go wait tire grin
Re: To The One Who Banned Me by MaJBlige(f): 9:41am On Dec 09, 2010
ban yourself instead, and resurrect. That will make them cringe.
Re: To The One Who Banned Me by Phate07(m): 10:11am On Dec 09, 2010

Kai this dude serious o. cheesy cheesy

But bro, is it by force to be on Nairaland? If you choose to be here, why not abide by the rules? undecided
Re: To The One Who Banned Me by MaJBlige(f): 10:18am On Dec 09, 2010
^^^

The moderators even themselves go against the rules.
Re: To The One Who Banned Me by Blackteeth(m): 11:35am On Dec 09, 2010
^^^Take a microphone and tell that person.

@phate07, I abide by the rules but mistakes happen at times.

(1) (Reply)

Tyres For Sale (daf - 80 Ati 360 Tipper Ten Tyres) / Has Anyone Thought About Their Funeral? / Serious Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.