Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,047 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Yusuf Fatai 'Oko Oloyun' Buried In His Hometown (Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Yusuf Fatai 'Oko Oloyun' Buried In His Hometown (Photos) (76616 Views)

Fatai Ganiyu Abass: I Have New Lease Of Life- Visually-Impaired Glo Promo Winner / Meet Yusuf Sambo, The Nigerian Engineer Leading Scotland’s 5G Revolution / Meet Kamoru Yusuf And Wife, Bolanle: Kam Industries Owners, Steel Mill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Fatai 'Oko Oloyun' Buried In His Hometown (Photos) by pongwa(m): 11:02am On Jan 25, 2020
millionboi2:
Is he dat rich?
ask yoyo bitters and energy 5000

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Fatai 'Oko Oloyun' Buried In His Hometown (Photos) by ezras: 11:02am On Jan 25, 2020
Na wa ooooo
Re: Yusuf Fatai 'Oko Oloyun' Buried In His Hometown (Photos) by ednut1(m): 11:03am On Jan 25, 2020
Hope he has capable hands to take care of the business
Re: Yusuf Fatai 'Oko Oloyun' Buried In His Hometown (Photos) by Olusholar24(m): 11:04am On Jan 25, 2020
millionboi2:
Is he dat rich?

He was successful

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Fatai 'Oko Oloyun' Buried In His Hometown (Photos) by ajani68: 11:04am On Jan 25, 2020
davodyguy:
Oga oo

I was talking to someone yesterday that why is it that the educated elites billionaires always live long?
Mike Adenuga
Chief Mike Ade Ojo
Jim Ovia
Tony Elumele
Eleganza Okoya is nor 80 years old
Danjuma
Obat Petroleum
Jolapamo (Daily need)
Chief Samuel Adedoyin (Doyin cubes)
Pascal Dozie
Alex dudu Yemi
Otunba Sebanjo

Etc
But the uneducated ones do not
because they share responsibility , they don't joke with security and hardly you see them staying or living around locals.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Fatai 'Oko Oloyun' Buried In His Hometown (Photos) by engrajoo1(m): 11:05am On Jan 25, 2020
davodyguy:
Oga oo

I was talking to someone yesterday that why is it that the educated elites billionaires always live long?
Mike Adenuga
Chief Mike Ade Ojo
Jim Ovia
Tony Elumele
Danjuma
Obat Petroleum
Jolapamo (Daily need)
Pascal Dozie
Alex dudu Yemi
Otunba Sebanjo

Etc

Eleganza is not a literate ooooo.... The highest certificate he has to his name is primary school.... Check through his biography on Wikipedia

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Fatai 'Oko Oloyun' Buried In His Hometown (Photos) by apotek: 11:07am On Jan 25, 2020
davodyguy:
Oga oo

Mike Adenuga
Chief Mike Ade Ojo
Jim Ovia
Tony Elumele
Danjuma
Obat Petroleum
Jolapamo (Daily need)
Pascal Dozie
Alex dudu Yemi
Otunba Sebanjo

Etc

Samuel Adedoyin is not educated. Lobatan.
Re: Yusuf Fatai 'Oko Oloyun' Buried In His Hometown (Photos) by Doctee: 11:07am On Jan 25, 2020
They killed him, may Allah Lord of the mighty throne kill them too
Re: Yusuf Fatai 'Oko Oloyun' Buried In His Hometown (Photos) by SokizzRaven(m): 11:07am On Jan 25, 2020
fatymore:
May Allah forgive his sins

اللهُـمِّ اغْفِـرْ لِـ-فُلاَنٍ (باسـمه)وَارْفَعْ دَرَجَتََـهُ فِي المَهْـدِيّيـنَ ، وَاخْـلُفْـهُ في عَقِـبِهِ في الغَابِِـرِينَ، وَاغْفِـرْ لَنَا وَلَـهُ يا رَبَّ العـالَمـين، وَافْسَـحْ لَهُ في قَبْـرِهِ وَنَـوِّرْ لَهُ فِيهِ

Allaahummaghfir li warfa' darajatahu fil-mahdiyyeena, wakhlufhu fee 'aqibihi fil-ghaabireena , waghfir-lanaa wa lahu yaa Rabbal-'aalameena, wafsah lahu fee qabrihi wa nawwir lahu feehi

O Allah, forgive and elevate his station among those who are guided. Send him along the path of those who came before, and forgive us and him, O Lord of the worlds. Enlarge for him his grave and shed light upon him in it.

Amin
Amin
Re: Yusuf Fatai 'Oko Oloyun' Buried In His Hometown (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 25, 2020
RIP. This man wey he die so, he get money o! The money wey he get go cause another wahala for the family . Except he don write his will
Re: Yusuf Fatai 'Oko Oloyun' Buried In His Hometown (Photos) by OmoManU: 11:08am On Jan 25, 2020
davodyguy:
Oga oo

Mike Adenuga
Chief Mike Ade Ojo
Jim Ovia
Tony Elumele
Danjuma
Obat Petroleum
Jolapamo (Daily need)
Pascal Dozie
Alex dudu Yemi
Otunba Sebanjo

Etc

I think this calls for great intellectual discuss, I am also observing same.... Could it be just pure Bliss and Grace
Re: Yusuf Fatai 'Oko Oloyun' Buried In His Hometown (Photos) by bright1990(m): 11:08am On Jan 25, 2020
[quote author=money121 post=86091952]Alh. Yusuf Fatai Oko Oloyun was later laid to rest in his home town.

May Allah forgive his sins and grant him Jannah
Amin

[/quote
RIP
Re: Yusuf Fatai 'Oko Oloyun' Buried In His Hometown (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 11:08am On Jan 25, 2020
Live everyday like its ur last

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Fatai 'Oko Oloyun' Buried In His Hometown (Photos) by Femeto: 11:08am On Jan 25, 2020
Sad.Small world. To even think two police excorts were with him and he was still shot, no man is safe in this country.
Re: Yusuf Fatai 'Oko Oloyun' Buried In His Hometown (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 25, 2020
ednut1:
Hope he has capable hands to take care of the business

Money is evil. Just wait and see.
Re: Yusuf Fatai 'Oko Oloyun' Buried In His Hometown (Photos) by evesdon4u: 11:10am On Jan 25, 2020
money121:
Alh. Yusuf Fatai Oko Oloyun was later laid to rest in his home town.

May Allah forgive his sins and grant him Jannah
Amin

Ameen...
Re: Yusuf Fatai 'Oko Oloyun' Buried In His Hometown (Photos) by 5chrisade: 11:12am On Jan 25, 2020
May his gentle soul rest in peace, also the perpetrators of this crime shall not know peace.
Now on a serious note:.

He died a rich man. The police said he was shot dead in the presence of his 2 armed police officers. If you are a rich man and reading this, ensure u drive around in an armored (bullet proof) car. U can visit cars45(dot)com to get an armored Toyota land cruiser Prado for 43m+ or get an armored infinity jeep on jiji(dot)ng for 6m+. U can also google on how to modify ur current SUV and make it bullet proof. The security system of the country if messed up full time. Stop depending on prayers, police men and African jazz, they'll fail you. Learn to take extra security measure to help yourself.
If he was in a bullet proof car, he probably couldn't have died just like that from the bullet of the enemy.
The wise should always learn from the mistake of others.
Once you become rich, then you are an AUTOMATIC enemy to many poor/evil people.

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Fatai 'Oko Oloyun' Buried In His Hometown (Photos) by abbasajao(m): 11:13am On Jan 25, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is so disrespectful how his corpse is being handled.

Show some decorum to the dead, let religion not be used as pretence to encourage stinginess.
Simple casket, they can't buy.

See, they even wrapped him up like fufu.

Will he have had a soft-landing with God if they have used a gold-plated casket for him? Or what difference will it make?
Re: Yusuf Fatai 'Oko Oloyun' Buried In His Hometown (Photos) by Dunnigrace(m): 11:13am On Jan 25, 2020
espn:
Death is inevitable until science proves otherwise....

Science can't prove anything in terms of death and birth
Re: Yusuf Fatai 'Oko Oloyun' Buried In His Hometown (Photos) by olaniyanhero(m): 11:13am On Jan 25, 2020
Amin
Re: Yusuf Fatai 'Oko Oloyun' Buried In His Hometown (Photos) by Maxymilliano(m): 11:14am On Jan 25, 2020
Just like that ?
Re: Yusuf Fatai 'Oko Oloyun' Buried In His Hometown (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 11:15am On Jan 25, 2020
sunshineV:

Please stop oo grin
I should stopped?

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Fatai 'Oko Oloyun' Buried In His Hometown (Photos) by Ustec: 11:15am On Jan 25, 2020
imolile:

Sinners have two options
either to have Jesus Forgive his or her sins through His Cross
Or Pay for his sins in eternal damnation in hell
Praying allah forgive sins is a lie i held on to for so long until i found the truth

Jesus NA THE WAY
NA for here sin can be forgiven
Really,
I'm sure you don't know anything relating the bible and the Quran.
Re: Yusuf Fatai 'Oko Oloyun' Buried In His Hometown (Photos) by sunshineV(f): 11:16am On Jan 25, 2020
crackhouse:
I should stopped?

and I just beg u oo

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Fatai 'Oko Oloyun' Buried In His Hometown (Photos) by Ustec: 11:16am On Jan 25, 2020
Gforce2015:

Money is evil. Just wait and see.
Lol.
Everybody will share and dismiss.
Re: Yusuf Fatai 'Oko Oloyun' Buried In His Hometown (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 25, 2020
Who is he? Looks like NURTW guy
Re: Yusuf Fatai 'Oko Oloyun' Buried In His Hometown (Photos) by adelumolo(m): 11:19am On Jan 25, 2020
You are ignorant of how Muslims bury dead bodies. We don't encourage waste.

It is so disrespectful how his corpse is being handled.

Show some decorum to the dead, let religion not be used as pretence to encourage stinginess.
Simple casket, they can't buy.

See, they even wrapped him up like fufu.[/quote]
Re: Yusuf Fatai 'Oko Oloyun' Buried In His Hometown (Photos) by Olulinks(m): 11:20am On Jan 25, 2020
Education is light.

davodyguy:
Oga oo

Mike Adenuga
Chief Mike Ade Ojo
Jim Ovia
Tony Elumele
Danjuma
Obat Petroleum
Jolapamo (Daily need)
Pascal Dozie
Alex dudu Yemi
Otunba Sebanjo

Etc

It will help you to see more clearer than others who aren't educated.
Re: Yusuf Fatai 'Oko Oloyun' Buried In His Hometown (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 11:21am On Jan 25, 2020
RIP to him...
Re: Yusuf Fatai 'Oko Oloyun' Buried In His Hometown (Photos) by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 25, 2020
imolile:

Sinners have two options
either to have Jesus Forgive his or her sins through His Cross
Or Pay for his sins in eternal damnation in hell
Praying allah forgive sins is a lie i held on to for so long until i found the truth

Jesus NA THE WAY
NA for here sin can be forgiven

The same so called truth that you found that I have discarded. Continue searching. You're not there yet.
Re: Yusuf Fatai 'Oko Oloyun' Buried In His Hometown (Photos) by Doctee: 11:23am On Jan 25, 2020
Gforce2015:
RIP. This man wey he die so, he get money o! The money wey he get go cause another wahala for the family . Except he don write his will
Muslims don't write will Allah have shared the property of every Muslims unless he have people he is owing and people's properties that are being entrusted to him will also be returned

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Fatai 'Oko Oloyun' Buried In His Hometown (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:24am On Jan 25, 2020
Nothing dey this life o... Na make we just dey fvck as many toto as possible before our time come. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) / Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco / The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.