Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Trust Issues!! Advice Me Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trust Issues!! Advice Me Pls (857 Views)

Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? / My Trust Issues Is About To Kill My Relationship. I Need Help. / Relationship Issues, Advice A Bro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trust Issues!! Advice Me Pls by SPOLO(m): 12:11pm On Jan 25, 2020
After some years of No relationship i finally met her last year.
She do advice me and all that but few days when she visited me and we had sex so after then we started gisting and i was like sex is not sweet when on condom and she was Like maybe i don't trust her thats why i do use condom..

So i told her we havent knw each other more and if am to do it raw i will need test for both of us to confirm our health status and she okay no problemm that bcus she and her EX don't usually use condom often.....

Me i am just being careful and if am to do it i will withdraw immediately am abt to cum and shhe must take Pills after....

So guys does using CD for ur bbabe means both don't trust each other?
Re: Trust Issues!! Advice Me Pls by Snipper007: 12:13pm On Jan 25, 2020
op u are a mad man, infact had it been I can stretch my hand across to ur phone I for don give you satisfying slap wey go reset your akamu brain.

Wetin concern us if you use cd or if you trust her or not?
Redpill OP

6 Likes

Re: Trust Issues!! Advice Me Pls by NwaAmaikpe: 12:13pm On Jan 25, 2020
shocked

What has trust got to do with going raw when trust is relative.
She may not be sleeping around but she may be sending her noodes to a New York based Facebook friend.

The average girl is a spermatozoa reservoir who will hate you for using a rubber and rather shag the neighborhood barber that will go raw with them because from the cradle, they've been reprogrammed to accept that sex with a rubber can never be enjoyed.

I don't want you to lose this god-given ball drainer out out overzealousness.
She's already comparing you with her ex who was all natural with her.
Ogbeni, stick it raw.
Do you want her to leave you for her ex?

Besides some girls are agents of goodluck.
Shag them raw once and watch your fortune bloom.
So using a rubber may serve as a barrier preventing you from tapping from their lucky cum.

Instead of spending that money running tests for yourself and her and end up building up bad blood of mistrust.
Why not go raw and use the money on PEP instead?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trust Issues!! Advice Me Pls by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 25, 2020
I hate when a lady compares me to her ex. It will turn me off.
Re: Trust Issues!! Advice Me Pls by Tapout(m): 12:26pm On Jan 25, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She may not be sleeping around but she may be sending her noodes to a New York based Facebook friend.
Most girls are spermatozoa reservoirs...they'd hate you for using a rubber and rather shag the neighborhood barber who will go raw with them.

Because from cradle, they've been reprogrammed to accept that sex with a rubber can never be enjoyed.

Stick it raw.
She said her ex did that.

So using a rubber may serve as a barrier preventing you from tapping from her lucky cum.

Instead of spending that money running tests for yourself and her and end up building up bad blood of mistrust.
Why not go raw and use he money for PEP instead?

chie god! Sometimes I feel u just close your eyes and type and when ur done, u open them and click submit grin grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trust Issues!! Advice Me Pls by superability(m): 12:41pm On Jan 25, 2020
Some guys can so vex me ehn...
Yeyerized question.... Guy trust or no trust... The question is this... Are u ready to feed a baby and the mother
Re: Trust Issues!! Advice Me Pls by Cutehector(m): 12:43pm On Jan 25, 2020
How much is in your account pls
Re: Trust Issues!! Advice Me Pls by donbachi(m): 12:47pm On Jan 25, 2020
keep dat question for people wey dey hell fire...wen u reach dia ask dem.
Re: Trust Issues!! Advice Me Pls by Lamanii22(f): 12:54pm On Jan 25, 2020
Truss or no truss... Use condoms please... For health and safety reasons...

1 Like

Re: Trust Issues!! Advice Me Pls by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 25, 2020
SPOLO:
She do advice me and all that but few days when she visited me and we had sex so after then we started gisting and i was like sex is not sweet when on condom and she was Like maybe i don't trust her thats why i do use condom..

So i told her we havent knw each other more and if am to do it raw i will need test for both of us to confirm our health status and she okay no problemm that bcus she and her EX don't usually use condom often.....

Me i am just being careful and if am to do it i will withdraw immediately am abt to cum and shhe must take Pills after....

How old r u bros Cox e be like say sense no dey ur head oooo..

Which kind mumu mumu post una dey post sef... Wetin concern us with this now
Re: Trust Issues!! Advice Me Pls by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 25, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The average girl is a spermatozoa reservoir who will hate you for using a rubber and rather shag the neighborhood barber that will go raw with them because from the cradle, they've been reprogrammed to accept that sex with a rubber can never be enjoyed.

She's already comparing you with her ex who was all natural with her.
Ogbeni, stick it raw.

So using a rubber may serve as a barrier preventing you from tapping from their lucky cum.

Why not go raw and use the money on PEP instead?

NWa will not kill me oooo.. Ayaf die with NWa comment ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Trust Issues!! Advice Me Pls by Roroapple: 8:42pm On Jan 25, 2020
It's good to have feelings but never trust a woman undecided undecided
Re: Trust Issues!! Advice Me Pls by Quality20(m): 8:58pm On Jan 25, 2020
d girl really trust u o for her to av allowed u raw. don't break her trust pls. from time to time u shd suck n lick her honey pot so u enjoy it too
Re: Trust Issues!! Advice Me Pls by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 25, 2020
You did right by insisting on a test.She might have ulterior motives (e.g planning to pin a pregnancy on you) or worse, be HIV positive.So be careful.

1 Like

Re: Trust Issues!! Advice Me Pls by Nobody: 6:09am On Jan 26, 2020
SPOLO:

When you're not ready for something, DON'T EVER ASKED FOR IT?

You asked for raw, she agreed but you're second guessing yourself after she agreed.

Don't you think about all this before you asked?

Using a CD with your gal doesn't mean you have trust issues, if you had trust issues with a gal, the best thing to do is breakup because even cd can't help you.

If you're not ready to be a FATHER, if you're not ready to start paying bills, if you're not ready to train a child, abeg stick with your cd for now.

You can never be too careful when you start raw. No matter what, you would get carried away some day and release your content into her.

Don't become a murderer or a wasteful spender by asking for abortion if the unexpected happened.

So sir, if you're not ready, don't asked for RAW action yet, stick with your CD, also if you have trust issues with her, breakup or stick with using CD.

Also doing it RAW, put you at the risk of she giving you someone else belle since you do it raw. All it takes is she manipulating you to do it raw, have you enjoyed it so much, you forget yourself and sense and pour/dump the semen inside her, Mission Accomplished.

Summary:

If you have trust issues with her, BREAKUP.

if you want it raw, BE READY FOR ANYTHING

Should you do test before you start doing it raw, YES, I SUPPORT THE IDEA.

If you suspect she isn't faithful, I guess you had to do test everytime you want to do raw.

Also note, if you find it easy to lay her doesn't necessarily mean she is cheap. She might really like you and willing to do everything to keep you or she might actually be cheap or sex addict. This is for you to find out yourself.

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Some Nlers Once Said They Had An Ongoin Affair With A Married Woman In Her House / Check Out Our Breast And Hips Enlargement / Behold The New Love Of My Life(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.