Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Oshiomhole’s Rally Venue Set On Fire In Edo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole’s Rally Venue Set On Fire In Edo (56294 Views)

The Moment Tinubu Arrived Osogbo, Osun Rally Venue (Pictures) / Tinubu & APC Chieftains Storm Jigawa Presidential Rally Venue In Style (Videos) / PDP Pulls Massive Crowd On A 3x Bigger Venue Than The APC Campaign Rally Venue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole’s Rally Venue Set On Fire In Edo by tinsel: 1:28pm On Jan 25, 2020
wink2015:

Edo state politics has never been violent.

But thanks to Oshiomole violence is getting into it and much more stronger.

This is the effect of godfatherism.

Buhari should tell Oshiomole to resign honourably as APC chairman for peace to reign.

Thugs and hoodlums are taking advantage of the tense political atmosphere in Edo state to cause mayhelm and engage in wantom destruction of properties and loss of human lives.

If Buhari continue with Oshiomole, the party is going to collapse by the time Buhari 's tenure elapse.

Tell me why you are blaming him. He plans to organize a peaceful rally and you went and burnt every thing and you are here again turning round to blame him. He sent thugs to burn the place?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole’s Rally Venue Set On Fire In Edo by Adeyfreshh: 1:33pm On Jan 25, 2020
Re: Oshiomhole’s Rally Venue Set On Fire In Edo by PStacks(m): 1:39pm On Jan 25, 2020
Oshiomoleh Vs Obaseki.

fight to Finish and winner takes all.

we are watching
Re: Oshiomhole’s Rally Venue Set On Fire In Edo by Boyooosa(m): 1:41pm On Jan 25, 2020
If Sen catch these ones now, throw them inside prison without trial, people to dey talk say Buhari na General...the people dey do this one get sense so?
Re: Oshiomhole’s Rally Venue Set On Fire In Edo by PHILipu1(m): 2:06pm On Jan 25, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I trust Alhaji Akokhia to show Oshiomhole what he learnt in South Ibie...lead him on when pallying with the enemy then vanish on the day of reckoning.
If only Shangadi could deploy some Iyekhei boys and Baba Petrol teams with Shauibu and brings in some Jattu boys.

Oshiomhole will never step feet in Etsako land again.
Put all of them together, the least Oshiomole boy will deal with them.
I don't know why Oshiomole don't want us to go all out and match this guys.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole’s Rally Venue Set On Fire In Edo by Godwin2am(m): 2:17pm On Jan 25, 2020
APC and bad news is like from Lagos to Ikeja.. agboros every where
Re: Oshiomhole’s Rally Venue Set On Fire In Edo by ziegurf(m): 2:21pm On Jan 25, 2020
Oshiomole you don't know is dreadful than the one you know....
......believe it or not, he's capable of doing this
Re: Oshiomhole’s Rally Venue Set On Fire In Edo by lagdmark(m): 2:21pm On Jan 25, 2020
Citytrend:
Please call them oppositions not Hoodlums.
I don't know why we are so economical with the truth in this part of the world
Sorry you can't call them opposition's, they're hooligans.oppositions will not attack to destroy life and properties just because of disagreement .
Re: Oshiomhole’s Rally Venue Set On Fire In Edo by Roon9(m): 2:24pm On Jan 25, 2020
Citytrend:
Please call them oppositions not Hoodlums.
I don't know why we are so economical with the truth in this part of the world

Anti media law na
Re: Oshiomhole’s Rally Venue Set On Fire In Edo by Hassan88(m): 2:33pm On Jan 25, 2020
the rally was to hold at a field owned by a private individual.[color=#006600][/color] OP, the field is not owned by a private individual. It's owned by the Auchi Community. Thank You.
Re: Oshiomhole’s Rally Venue Set On Fire In Edo by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 2:48pm On Jan 25, 2020
God protect my Edo people. please the youths should desist from being a tools in the hand of these crooks politicians, their kids dey abroad biko

meanwhile check my Sig
Re: Oshiomhole’s Rally Venue Set On Fire In Edo by Truthbites: 3:07pm On Jan 25, 2020
Justinlean02:
Nigeria and Bad News are going hand in hand of late like it's tradition... Meanwhile hear this

There's one obvious truth about Nigeria politics and the master mind or let's say well crafted game plan by the British to the Northerners before handing over power to them pro Independence that is, "instigate hate between the two most peaceful tribe" chose one as you wish and watch them bicker while you ripe them apart. This situation is always a win for the West or y'all think they're blind to the ills and atrocities going on in Nigeria
It's obvious the North has this natural hate with the Igbo but the hate between the Igbos and Yoruba is becoming annoying here on Nairaland. As intelligent and smart as they both claim they've refused to open their eyes to the real problem facing the Nation 'The North'. The North, these folks are the most intelligent politicians there is in Nigeria but they are lacking in some vital areas which breads progression and advancement due to their religion affiliations. No offence as I'm not trying to sound tribalistic here, The North are the real problem of Nigeria as they've dragged this nation backwards with their religious fanaticism and backwardness. They've refused to advance... Well make I drop here una know the rest, I no be preacher but make our conscience guide us all

Next time try not to derail the thread
Re: Oshiomhole’s Rally Venue Set On Fire In Edo by odigbosky(m): 3:17pm On Jan 25, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I trust Alhaji Akokhia to show Oshiomhole what he learnt in South Ibie...lead him on when pallying with the enemy then vanish on the day of reckoning.
If only Shangadi could deploy some Iyekhei boys and Baba Petrol teams with Shauibu and brings in some Jattu boys.

How do you know these places
If not that i have been to Auchi myself I for say u dy talk rubbish
Re: Oshiomhole’s Rally Venue Set On Fire In Edo by Demogorgon(m): 3:24pm On Jan 25, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Hmm. You seem to know much.. I'm from Auchi and I am quite surprised.
Re: Oshiomhole’s Rally Venue Set On Fire In Edo by greggng: 3:30pm On Jan 25, 2020
fergie001:

Source: https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-edo-apc-crisis-hoodlums-set-ablaze-oshiomholes-rally-venue/

I just finish watching the massive gathering of auchi people where oshomole spoke extensively ...The crowd is over helming ...obasaki is a gunner

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole’s Rally Venue Set On Fire In Edo by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:04pm On Jan 25, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ehen, so you are a useless Igbo boy living in Edo State
Now I know
Re: Oshiomhole’s Rally Venue Set On Fire In Edo by Thegoodone13(m): 5:19pm On Jan 25, 2020
Justinlean02:
Nigeria and Bad News are going hand in hand of late like it's tradition... Meanwhile hear this

There's one obvious truth about Nigeria politics and the master mind or let's say well crafted game plan by the British to the Northerners before handing over power to them pro Independence that is, "instigate hate between the two most peaceful tribe" chose one as you wish and watch them bicker while you ripe them apart. This situation is always a win for the West or y'all think they're blind to the ills and atrocities going on in Nigeria
It's obvious the North has this natural hate with the Igbo but the hate between the Igbos and Yoruba is becoming annoying here on Nairaland. As intelligent and smart as they both claim they've refused to open their eyes to the real problem facing the Nation 'The North'. The North, these folks are the most intelligent politicians there is in Nigeria but they are lacking in some vital areas which breads progression and advancement due to their religion affiliations. No offence as I'm not trying to sound tribalistic here, The North are the real problem of Nigeria as they've dragged this nation backwards with their religious fanaticism and backwardness. They've refused to advance... Well make I drop here una know the rest, I no be preacher but make our conscience guide us all
You said they are backwards but good in politics. The so call backwards are the things they are using to rule the south. We do claimed we are expose more than them but they know the rule more than us and the part of it is divide and rule.
Re: Oshiomhole’s Rally Venue Set On Fire In Edo by Fixedisaac8764: 5:24pm On Jan 25, 2020
see below
Re: Oshiomhole’s Rally Venue Set On Fire In Edo by Legendguru: 6:34pm On Jan 25, 2020
Elshaddai
Re: Oshiomhole’s Rally Venue Set On Fire In Edo by KenModi(m): 6:56pm On Jan 25, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

And tomorrow same politicians would reconcile, wine and dine. While young lives would have been wasted in pursuit of their selfish interests. Oga try get sense this 2020 abeg!
Re: Oshiomhole’s Rally Venue Set On Fire In Edo by walanter(m): 8:24pm On Jan 25, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

lol ozaho you know the program
Re: Oshiomhole’s Rally Venue Set On Fire In Edo by Godsfavour78: 12:06am On Jan 26, 2020
dawnomike:
Edo state and kabaka thug's madness are inseparable
is not by force to comment.this statement shows you don't even understand what's going on in edo state.
Re: Oshiomhole’s Rally Venue Set On Fire In Edo by Bobyro: 2:43am On Jan 26, 2020
Justinlean02:

The British are the greatest evil to ever happen. The northerners, easterners and westerners lived peacefully before the infiltration of the British and even did trade without issues. The British are the devils of the world.
Re: Oshiomhole’s Rally Venue Set On Fire In Edo by Mkez(m): 1:22pm On Jan 26, 2020
if you are to access those behind this aftermath, you will discovered that the hoodlums are those who are not educated.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke / Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video / Peter Obi Wins Suleja LGA In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.