Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Akpabio: Don’t Blame Me For Irregularities In Akwa Ibom Rerun, I’ve No interest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio: Don’t Blame Me For Irregularities In Akwa Ibom Rerun, I’ve No interest (25148 Views)

Hoodlums Hijack Election Materials In Kano, Enugu, Akwa Ibom Rerun, Bye-election / APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu A Masquerade, I’ve No Rift With Him – Tinubu / Inec: Apc Can’t Replace Akpabio For Akwa Ibom Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio: Don’t Blame Me For Irregularities In Akwa Ibom Rerun, I’ve No interest by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 5:02pm On Jan 25, 2020
EfonAlaaye202:
angry

Alaye are you from Efon?
Re: Akpabio: Don’t Blame Me For Irregularities In Akwa Ibom Rerun, I’ve No interest by EverBlazingy2k(m): 5:12pm On Jan 25, 2020
Fear of loosing two position is the beginning of wisdom. Now that he is given a chance to regain his stolen mandate, he regain his senses. He is wiser than all APC members in Akwa Ibom state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpabio: Don’t Blame Me For Irregularities In Akwa Ibom Rerun, I’ve No interest by alekuwodo(m): 5:18pm On Jan 25, 2020
Then why is inec wasting resources on the rerun when the major contender had withdrawn long ago and they know his name cannot be substituted.

Meanwhile if you are interested in investing in upland paddy rice check my signature and join us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpabio: Don’t Blame Me For Irregularities In Akwa Ibom Rerun, I’ve No interest by BRASH: 5:51pm On Jan 25, 2020
It is well
Re: Akpabio: Don’t Blame Me For Irregularities In Akwa Ibom Rerun, I’ve No interest by foreshore(m): 7:10pm On Jan 25, 2020
Re: Akpabio: Don’t Blame Me For Irregularities In Akwa Ibom Rerun, I’ve No interest by AMI3(m): 8:28pm On Jan 25, 2020
BRASH:
I have a video of corp members being kidnapped and taken to the compound of Ibanga Akpabio, the causing of Senator Akpabio.

According to the confession of the corp members to security operatives who invadede the venue of the alleged crime , they were abducted by unknown gun men to the said compound to thump print for APC.

The video was shared in our WhatsApp

I,m ready to share the video with whoever can upload it on nairaland as I,m finding it difficult to do so.

send to my whatsapp 08154933420
Re: Akpabio: Don’t Blame Me For Irregularities In Akwa Ibom Rerun, I’ve No interest by awoluyi(m): 8:32pm On Jan 25, 2020
GEOANDSONS:
My man choose Minister before e go lose both Ministerial appointment and Senate grin

As my people say

A bird at hand, is what more than 10000 birds in the forest.

Meanwhile, Special offer below

Are you sure your people say this statement. Cross check with them one more time again.
Re: Akpabio: Don’t Blame Me For Irregularities In Akwa Ibom Rerun, I’ve No interest by bsquare12(f): 8:40pm On Jan 25, 2020
An agreement on the new minimum wage of N30,000 was on Saturday, finally signed by the Organised Labour and the Ondo State Government.

According to the agreement, the payment will take effect from January 1, 2020.

Under the new pay, officers on grade level 1 to 6 should enjoy the N30,000 new minimum wage while workers on grade level 7 to 17 will enjoy consequential adjustment on their salaries.

The Head of Service, Dare Aragbaiye who signed the agreement on behalf of government, said the negotiations were carried out with sincerity and in the interest of the generality of workers in the state.

https://www.itrendnaija.com/2020/01/ondo-workers-to-get-n30000-wage-as-govt.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpabio: Don’t Blame Me For Irregularities In Akwa Ibom Rerun, I’ve No interest by BRASH: 9:08pm On Jan 25, 2020
AMI3:

send to my whatsapp 08154933420
. Done
Re: Akpabio: Don’t Blame Me For Irregularities In Akwa Ibom Rerun, I’ve No interest by omohlexy: 11:05pm On Jan 25, 2020
BRASH:
I have a video of corp members being kidnapped and taken to the compound of Ibanga Akpabio, the causing of Senator Akpabio.

According to the confession of the corp members to security operatives who invadede the venue of the alleged crime , they were abducted by unknown gun men to the said compound to thump print for APC.

I,m ready to share the video with whoever can upload it on nairaland as I,m finding it difficult to do so.
Liar! Devil is a Liar
Re: Akpabio: Don’t Blame Me For Irregularities In Akwa Ibom Rerun, I’ve No interest by Hoodgod(m): 5:56am On Jan 26, 2020
BRASH:

for truth i believe u,i also conducted the election as the P.O in my unit,essien udim was not funny yesterday,
Re: Akpabio: Don’t Blame Me For Irregularities In Akwa Ibom Rerun, I’ve No interest by mrox4d(m): 8:37am On Jan 26, 2020
To me what i know is that Honestly if we can have a governor like Akpabio in just 10 out of 36 states in Nigeria. This country will be far developed...if u say he is a theif yes i agree because no politician in Nigeria is innocent. But i like him because he is unique he stole and worked for his people. Akwa ibom was nowhere but he took them to somewhere...let's commend people like this instead of Tinubu who has everything but little to offer Lagos.
Re: Akpabio: Don’t Blame Me For Irregularities In Akwa Ibom Rerun, I’ve No interest by slivertongue: 2:26pm On Jan 26, 2020
fergie006:
See me,see trouble oooooo.....hahahahahah
no fear ooo. its well with u
Re: Akpabio: Don’t Blame Me For Irregularities In Akwa Ibom Rerun, I’ve No interest by megareal: 6:14pm On Jan 26, 2020
awoluyi:

Are you sure your people say this statement. Cross check with them one more time again.
grin grin grin
You wicked I swear.
Re: Akpabio: Don’t Blame Me For Irregularities In Akwa Ibom Rerun, I’ve No interest by AMI3(m): 6:35pm On Jan 26, 2020
BRASH:
. Done
not seen bro
Re: Akpabio: Don’t Blame Me For Irregularities In Akwa Ibom Rerun, I’ve No interest by BRASH: 7:22pm On Jan 26, 2020
AMI3:
not seen bro
. I sent it to your whatsapp.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu / Pictures Of Advancing Flood Waters In Lokoja (Updated) / I Had A Dream That Buhari And Atiku Didn't Win 2019 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.