Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,850 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu A Masquerade, I’ve No Rift With Him – Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu A Masquerade, I’ve No Rift With Him – Tinubu (16189 Views)

Akpabio In God’s Will For Me, I Will Succeed With Him – Tinubu / APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party / Why We Lost Osun Election – APC Chairman Abdullahi Adamu(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu A Masquerade, I’ve No Rift With Him – Tinubu by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:47pm On Sep 07, 2022
The All Progressives Congress presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu, has downplayed claims of having a rift with the party’s National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu.

Tinubu said he bears no grudge against Abdullahi, stressing that they have come a long way.

He issued the clarification during his meeting with APC National Working Committee, NWC, at the party’s headquarters in Abuja on Wednesday.

Tinubu said Abdullahi would help him actualize his presidential ambition.

He said, “To the rumour manufacturers, I read in some papers about a disagreement between myself and the chairman and that was a very big lie.

“They didn’t know that we have come a long way. The big masquerade dance is not in the cage but in the market square.

“And that is what Adamu used to be, full of wisdom, we were governors together, before God put us together on this project again.

“He is going to deliver as the Chairman of the party for me to become the president of Nigeria. And I am very confident of that.”

Tinubu said APC is determined to fulfill its dreams of developing Nigeria despite “jabs” from critics.

DAILY POST

14 Likes

Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu A Masquerade, I’ve No Rift With Him – Tinubu by Dynasty102: 9:49pm On Sep 07, 2022
This man think say 2023 General election go be walk over for him like the Apc primary election wey him run mouth finish still win ...
E go shock am

105 Likes 8 Shares

Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu A Masquerade, I’ve No Rift With Him – Tinubu by Omihanifa: 10:16pm On Sep 07, 2022
IF tinubu becomes the president he will remove Adamu as the party chairman. Bola tinubu can’t work with people that he can’t easily control or manipulate.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu A Masquerade, I’ve No Rift With Him – Tinubu by Praxis758: 10:34pm On Sep 07, 2022
Tinubu was in AD as governor while Abdulahi was in PDP as governor too between 1999 to 2007. They were in opposing camps.

Same APC chairman who was a two term governor under PDP is now the arrow head of those abusing and attacking PDP for 16 years of waste.

Our politicians need psychiatric check.

131 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu A Masquerade, I’ve No Rift With Him – Tinubu by Gentino(m): 11:04pm On Sep 07, 2022
Why is it that Tinubu's videos at functions are no longer surfacing? Are his handlers hiding something from Nigerians?

We want to see him addressing his party members live and take cognizance of his candidacy. We don't want another presidency without president.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu A Masquerade, I’ve No Rift With Him – Tinubu by temitope27(m): 5:43am On Sep 08, 2022
A
Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu A Masquerade, I’ve No Rift With Him – Tinubu by tishbite42: 5:44am On Sep 08, 2022
Masquerade wey go run you street

2 Likes

Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu A Masquerade, I’ve No Rift With Him – Tinubu by Gandah(m): 5:44am On Sep 08, 2022
Na d same APC govt dey power wey dey collect wotowoto and yet dem get mind comot another presidential candidate

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu A Masquerade, I’ve No Rift With Him – Tinubu by tommykiwi(m): 5:44am On Sep 08, 2022
Oga keep on dreaming
We learnt our lesson from the dullard already.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu A Masquerade, I’ve No Rift With Him – Tinubu by Oddfinder001: 5:44am On Sep 08, 2022
L grin grin grin
We no de see video again o....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu A Masquerade, I’ve No Rift With Him – Tinubu by Dozie32(m): 5:45am On Sep 08, 2022
Na una useless matter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu A Masquerade, I’ve No Rift With Him – Tinubu by AdamuKD: 5:45am On Sep 08, 2022
grin
Tilinbu dey ment oh. He should go back to his Lagos slum he singlehandedly built according to senseless urchinsis and go and rest
Tilinbu the criminal can never be Nigeria president tueh
A man with a questionable character. Everything about his is just too fraudulent

Tilinbu, where is your primary school certificate?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu A Masquerade, I’ve No Rift With Him – Tinubu by sotall(m): 5:45am On Sep 08, 2022
cool
Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu A Masquerade, I’ve No Rift With Him – Tinubu by Akinsete19(m): 5:46am On Sep 08, 2022
You will still fail, old man

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu A Masquerade, I’ve No Rift With Him – Tinubu by AdamuKD: 5:47am On Sep 08, 2022
Gentino:
Why is it that Tinubu's videos at functions are no longer surfacing? Are his handlers hiding something from Nigerians?

We want to see him addressing his party members live and take cognizance of his candidacy. We don't want another presidency without president.
grin
All Tilinbu body dey shake like earthquake especially his hands. They are hiding him for us not to see but this campaign season go bring everything out. They can't hide him for too long na. All their schemes go fvck up finally wen the campaign starts.
He will be gracing News paper headlines with rubbish talk and agbado sermon

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu A Masquerade, I’ve No Rift With Him – Tinubu by DaveGyam(m): 5:47am On Sep 08, 2022
In peace grin
darling2222:

Then he will rest grin
Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu A Masquerade, I’ve No Rift With Him – Tinubu by DWJOBScom(m): 5:49am On Sep 08, 2022
The confidence!!
Let's be going first

2 Likes

Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu A Masquerade, I’ve No Rift With Him – Tinubu by fserpent: 5:50am On Sep 08, 2022
Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu A Masquerade, I’ve No Rift With Him – Tinubu by crossfm: 5:50am On Sep 08, 2022
Hehehe.

No be only masquerade,na ghost.

3 Likes

Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu A Masquerade, I’ve No Rift With Him – Tinubu by Risingblue008(m): 5:50am On Sep 08, 2022
F
Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu A Masquerade, I’ve No Rift With Him – Tinubu by Oduduwa707: 5:51am On Sep 08, 2022
Emilokan, Emilokan...

Baba wey no well, he dey shout Emilokan...

Hand dey shake, Leg dey shake...

Baba wey no well, he dey shout Emilokan! grin

115 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu A Masquerade, I’ve No Rift With Him – Tinubu by olahero(m): 5:54am On Sep 08, 2022
Obituary lies

2 Likes

Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu A Masquerade, I’ve No Rift With Him – Tinubu by blamingthedevil: 5:55am On Sep 08, 2022
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

110 Likes

Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu A Masquerade, I’ve No Rift With Him – Tinubu by MVLOX(m): 5:56am On Sep 08, 2022
You say what
Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu A Masquerade, I’ve No Rift With Him – Tinubu by AdamuKD: 5:56am On Sep 08, 2022
blamingthedevil:
shut up
Later u will start blaming the devil for your foolishness by trying to elect a walking corpse

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu A Masquerade, I’ve No Rift With Him – Tinubu by Oduduwa707: 6:03am On Sep 08, 2022
blamingthedevil:

No worry, very soon you and ur generations go suffer till eternity. undecided

108 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Private Nigerian Universities Better Than Public Ones, Ex-governor Akpabio Says / Interstate Travel Ban Violation: Security Agents Complicit — Reps / Northerners Don’t Know How To Use Power –shettima Yerima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.