Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,481 members, 7,816,135 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed (84140 Views)

Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash In Sambisa Forest. Two Commanders, 32 Fighters Killed / Mutiny, As Armed Bandits Turn Guns Against Each Other In Niger Community / PDP Members Turn Prayer Warriors Ahead Of Supreme Court Imo Guber Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by jayaim: 3:42pm On Jan 26, 2020
But i keep wondering, terrorist keeps defaming Islam in a bad light & the people of the faith keep saying is a religion of peace. If am the 1 will renounce it sharply, this is not how to practice a religion of peace. Check @ over middle east unrest compared with peaceful Europe & north America
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by Hillchild88(m): 4:09pm On Jan 26, 2020
Tundex122:
These two factions need to study Qur'an and learn politics. And stop killing if they want to achieve their aim at establishing an Islamic state
U don't even have sense
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by Hillchild88(m): 4:13pm On Jan 26, 2020
voskia:
what the hell is this idoit saying?? i can see u are a terrorist
The idiot is a confirm terrorist o, wolves in sheep clothen
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by luluosas(m): 6:56am On Jan 27, 2020
That's the voice of a depraved soul
Kuginzi:

Then you're a terrorist too
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by Kuginzi: 3:51pm On Jan 27, 2020
luluosas:
That's the voice of a depraved soul
And you're the leader of the depraved souls
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by Nitah1: 3:56pm On Jan 27, 2020
Kuginzi:

You're a big joker. I hate online warriors like u. The journey of a thousand miles begin with a step. Pls can u lead the war?
You have no idea....did you?
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by Kuginzi: 3:59pm On Jan 27, 2020
Nitah1:
You have no idea....did you?
Pls don't deviate from my question.
Pls can u lead the war?
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by Nitah1: 4:04pm On Jan 27, 2020
Kuginzi:

Pls don't deviate from my question.
Pls can u lead the war?
Only a fool disclosed his war tactics to his enemy.
I cannot answer that.....
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by Kuginzi: 4:26pm On Jan 27, 2020
Nitah1:
Only a fool disclosed his war tactics to his enemy.
I cannot answer that.....

Hahahaha..... You're a real online warrior.

Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 03, 2021
ijustdey:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/several-killed-as-boko-haram-iswap-members-turn-guns-against-each-other/

They are living in their own version of paradise

Rapine, kidnapping, wife-grabbing, gratuitous violence & bloodshed all perpetrated under the evil shariah law...these animals need to split off into their own country asap
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by Victor593(m): 6:34pm On Apr 27
Where are the dead ones

Story upon story

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos Of Saraki's Property In Ikoyi That Court Orders Him To Forfeit / INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) / Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.