Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,356 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed (84145 Views)

Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash In Sambisa Forest. Two Commanders, 32 Fighters Killed / Mutiny, As Armed Bandits Turn Guns Against Each Other In Niger Community / PDP Members Turn Prayer Warriors Ahead Of Supreme Court Imo Guber Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by Achizzy7: 9:41pm On Jan 25, 2020
"In December, a jihadist delegation from Mali and
Libya met the leaders of both factions in the
ISWAP-controlled Lake Chad area in a failed
attempt to broker peace, the sources said"

how Dem take cross enter naija wey borders dy closed ??!!

dis Boko Haram issue ba....I no trust our government
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by brainhgeek(m): 9:53pm On Jan 25, 2020
tyup:

I know ur as dumb asf to understand it but it means God fighting for his own people

not like Mohammed's book who rather ask you to fight for God

I am not understanding.....who is saying something contrary to what you explained?
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by Kuginzi: 9:56pm On Jan 25, 2020
bkool7:

How about this

Most Muslims are not terrorist but you must admit that most terrorist are Muslims. And they even claim their act of terror is an Holy War.
The real Muslims in Nig failed woefully to condemn and nip this terrorist act from the onset. I guess they were intrinsically happy the terrorist were killing "infidels" then, but now that the terrorist have shed their toga of propaganda, real Muslims have now seen them for what they really are.
But it's a little too late now cos BH has gone berserk.
Your comment is beyond madness..
We condemn the evil act whole heartedly. But you Christians support terrorism, because it is an avenue for u guys to tarnish the image of Islam, but you will not succeed by the Grace of God.
May God punish& destroy whoever is in support or happy about terrorist evil act either directly or indirectly. Amen
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by Kuginzi: 9:59pm On Jan 25, 2020
Nitah1:
I know what you want....as you terrorists continue to oppress Christians they should fold their hand and watch you,but i have word for you...No religion has monopoly of violence,if Christians takeup arms to defend themselves today,islam will become history.

Believe me.
You're a big joker. I hate online warriors like u. The journey of a thousand miles begin with a step. Pls can u lead the war?
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by voskia: 10:15pm On Jan 25, 2020
Tundex122:
These two factions need to study Qur'an and learn politics. And stop killing if they want to achieve their aim at establishing an Islamic state
what the hell is this idoit saying?? i can see u are a terrorist
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by Risingblue008(m): 10:25pm On Jan 25, 2020
I don't belief this shit,ooooh sorry to say STORY FOR THE gods.
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by StormInc: 10:36pm On Jan 25, 2020
Gabkosh:
God will not let the fight stop between them so they can finish themselves.

Shut up. Where was the God since how many years Boko Haram has been killing people. Don’t provoke me o
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by Gabkosh: 10:45pm On Jan 25, 2020
StormInc:

Shut up. Where was the God since how many years Boko Haram has been killing people. Don’t provoke me o
Provoke na, wetin concern me
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by izunned: 10:51pm On Jan 25, 2020
Tundex122:
These two factions need to study Qur'an and learn politics. And stop killing if they want to achieve their aim at establishing an Islamic state
It is very clear you support the killings going on in Nigeria. He who says evil is good, may evil never depart from his bosom. Amen.
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by kenny160: 11:53pm On Jan 25, 2020
Abeg make dem kill all their leaders jare make dem no forget to show us d video how d battle goes so we can know d strongest Oloriburuku people
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by valentinos22(m): 12:11am On Jan 26, 2020
Tundex122:
These two factions need to study Qur'an and learn politics. And stop killing if they want to achieve their aim at establishing an Islamic state[color=#990000][/color]
Igala thunder faya yoo there my brother
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by EdiskyHarry: 12:45am On Jan 26, 2020
I am waiting for someone to tell me that Islam is a religion of peace
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by muyinet: 1:10am On Jan 26, 2020
SecretSpy666:
The God that the slained CAN chairman serves is still alive!!!

Kill yourself all

...but he allowed the CAN president to be murdered?
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by showafrica(m): 1:37am On Jan 26, 2020
Lostz:
Nigerian army only wait to repel boko boys attack

That war. Don turn to business... Before, boko haram do car bomb and suicide bombing now its pure kidnapping. Attacking each other means business gone wrong may be thats why US is no longer interested in that boko thing
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by Godsonkemz(m): 3:21am On Jan 26, 2020
Tundex122:

Coming from a jihadist.
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by bishopmart(m): 5:46am On Jan 26, 2020
What da 4uk am I reading, who named them boko haram fighters, they should be called or labeled bad, "boko haram terrorist group," let's call a spade a spade, calling them fighters is like giving them a good name, the media isn't helping out on this.
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by Awodip: 6:25am On Jan 26, 2020
Tundex122:

Your brain in a reset, religion of peace my foot
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by Jamorezzi: 7:34am On Jan 26, 2020
I'm loving this grin
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by ebuclassic18(m): 7:53am On Jan 26, 2020
One faction is owned by politicians,the other are hustlers
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by luluosas(m): 8:02am On Jan 26, 2020
I repeat. All terrorists are Muslims
Kuginzi:

Terrorists don’t kill for their religion. It’s something else entirely.
Who is a Christian terrorist?
(1) The most obvious recent case is Brenton Harrison Tarrant. He’s been charged with a March 2019 attack in New Zealand, in which at least fifty Muslims were murdered during prayers, and detailed his reasonings in a manifesto. They include allusions to U.S. President Donald Trump (“a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose”), an intent to have a political effect, and his beliefs. He said the question of whether he is a Christian is ‘complicated,’ but also expressed unity with what he seemed to see as a Christian cause, quoting Pope Urban II’s call for crusades: “Let our lives be stronger than death to fight against the enemies of the Christian people.”
(2) In April 2015, Robert Doggart, a one-time congressional candidate and self-proclaimed Christian minister, was arrested and charged for plotting to attack a mosque and school, and kill Muslims.The Gospel Herald shared Doggert’s own description of his intent, lauding his armor-piercing rounds and boasting a willingness to “cut ‘victims’ to shreds” with a machete.
(3) According to CNN, the first bomb Rudolph set was at the Summer Games in Centennial Olympic Park in Atlanta in July 1996. He would go on to set bombs at two abortion clinics and a lesbian nightclub before being caught and charged. He has been connected to the Christian Identity movement, and a profile by Blue Ridge Outdoors describes his fear that politicians were planning to throw Christians, including him, in concentration camps.
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by Nature8(m): 8:04am On Jan 26, 2020
GraGra247:
Let our evil enemies fight and kill themselves.

Amen cheesy

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by cutefy: 8:44am On Jan 26, 2020
Tundex122:

This one man is not happy with this development...
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by elvisco10(m): 9:15am On Jan 26, 2020
[quote author=Abayhormy post=86101136]Bishop David Oyedepo already laid curse on these people for the killing of CAN chairman in the north. This is the beginning of their woes .[/quot ��� short up.. all Nigeria Christians are praying...
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by DAVE5(m): 9:42am On Jan 26, 2020
showafrica:

How come boko haram know iswap camp and Nigeria army dont know it. Is nt the NA should be attacking not defending

The thing tire person...

Source 1 said this, source 2 said that, it's clear to all that the govt or NA does not want to end these terror groups

All we need is Intel, strike their base, kill all living organism in their base, no captor, outright kill, attack attack attack and they would surrender/flee/stop cos they know they would be hunted down like animals, but no, it's only a dream cos so called govt and NA don't want it end it

I wonder how they think, there's absolute peace then some people wake up and say they don't want it, they'd rather be carrying guns and killing innocent people for a living

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by Kuginzi: 10:01am On Jan 26, 2020
luluosas:
I repeat. All terrorists are Muslims
Then you're a terrorist too
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by Phyqee10(m): 10:13am On Jan 26, 2020
Tundex122:
Mad people everywhere, so you are not happy as dem dey kill themselves?smh

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by KayCee92(m): 10:37am On Jan 26, 2020
Just imagine that Nigerian soldiers where getting ready to attack them but on getting there they met them fighting grin....Na to jejely retreat go find kebab dey chop grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by Emmynation(m): 10:51am On Jan 26, 2020
Best time for the army to strike and take over
..... That is if they know what they're doing
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by drololaaof: 1:07pm On Jan 26, 2020
Story, story it is shame to Nigeria security forces that the terrorists still control and have camps what is the intelligent unit and the Airforce doing . Only to show us they raided and bombard a camp near Lake Chad
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by ofwest47(m): 2:22pm On Jan 26, 2020
It is good for them as they are the worst anti Islam groups
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by Prophet777: 2:53pm On Jan 26, 2020
Propaganda... believe this at your own peril.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos Of Saraki's Property In Ikoyi That Court Orders Him To Forfeit / INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) / Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.