Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,135 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed (84140 Views)

Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash In Sambisa Forest. Two Commanders, 32 Fighters Killed / Mutiny, As Armed Bandits Turn Guns Against Each Other In Niger Community / PDP Members Turn Prayer Warriors Ahead Of Supreme Court Imo Guber Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by bkool7(m): 6:49pm On Jan 25, 2020
Kuginzi:

Terrorists don’t kill for their religion. It’s something else entirely.
Who is a Christian terrorist?
(1) The most obvious recent case is Brenton Harrison Tarrant. He’s been charged with a March 2019 attack in New Zealand, in which at least fifty Muslims were murdered during prayers, and detailed his reasonings in a manifesto. They include allusions to U.S. President Donald Trump (“a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose”), an intent to have a political effect, and his beliefs. He said the question of whether he is a Christian is ‘complicated,’ but also expressed unity with what he seemed to see as a Christian cause, quoting Pope Urban II’s call for crusades: “Let our lives be stronger than death to fight against the enemies of the Christian people.”
(2) In April 2015, Robert Doggart, a one-time congressional candidate and self-proclaimed Christian minister, was arrested and charged for plotting to attack a mosque and school, and kill Muslims.The Gospel Herald shared Doggert’s own description of his intent, lauding his armor-piercing rounds and boasting a willingness to “cut ‘victims’ to shreds” with a machete.
(3) According to CNN, the first bomb Rudolph set was at the Summer Games in Centennial Olympic Park in Atlanta in July 1996. He would go on to set bombs at two abortion clinics and a lesbian nightclub before being caught and charged. He has been connected to the Christian Identity movement, and a profile by Blue Ridge Outdoors describes his fear that politicians were planning to throw Christians, including him, in concentration camps.

How about this

Most Muslims are not terrorist but you must admit that most terrorist are Muslims. And they even claim their act of terror is an Holy War.
The real Muslims in Nig failed woefully to condemn and nip this terrorist act from the onset. I guess they were intrinsically happy the terrorist were killing "infidels" then, but now that the terrorist have shed their toga of propaganda, real Muslims have now seen them for what they really are.
But it's a little too late now cos BH has gone berserk.
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by Afolabimills(m): 6:49pm On Jan 25, 2020
kunleham:
Welcome development. They should intensify the attack.
Bros na bokoharam terrorist they hit share botton God punish them all
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by Btruth: 6:55pm On Jan 25, 2020
We are serving a living God. Thank you Jesus for turning them on each other.
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by ItooWorWor(m): 6:55pm On Jan 25, 2020
grin grin grin Good news
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by AerialMapper: 6:55pm On Jan 25, 2020
How dare ISWAP kill Boko Haram!!! The APC and Nigerian Army will not be happy with this news ooo

Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by dragunov: 6:57pm On Jan 25, 2020
Tundex122:
These two factions need to study Qur'an and learn politics. And stop killing if they want to achieve their aim at establishing an Islamic state

Go and look for them and tender this your advise now. Since you know what it entails to establish an Islamic State. Birds of the same feathers.
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by tityboi: 7:01pm On Jan 25, 2020
Really
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by babtoundey(m): 7:04pm On Jan 25, 2020
God just blew confusion in their midst.
They will not rest, the difference between them will not be settled until they decimate each other
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by Benwallt(m): 7:05pm On Jan 25, 2020
Amotekun will liberate this country, this is just the beginning
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by CreekCommando: 7:07pm On Jan 25, 2020
BOKO HARAM OR ISWAP.. all are oil well for Northerners. They're enriching themselves from it whilst scamming gullible Southerners.
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by IpobAntidote: 7:08pm On Jan 25, 2020
I hope they kill each other finish patapata. Bunch of delusional religious fools.
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:12pm On Jan 25, 2020
SecretSpy666:
The God that the slained CAN chairman serves is still alive!!!

Kill yourself all
So, the God prefers many heads to roll than no head at all? He should have just saved the CAN chairman's life than all these mess.
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by ba2remagaji: 7:12pm On Jan 25, 2020
Devil don start dealing with them.the blood of the innocent will never sleep.devil punish dem all.useless animals in human form
KingSatan:
Good cheesy
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by Tboy1419: 7:13pm On Jan 25, 2020
Chai this news just sweet my Belle, when is the second round clash coming, please update me, op
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by Newmans: 7:18pm On Jan 25, 2020
It shall never be well with the wicked
God is fighting for Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by denko(m): 7:20pm On Jan 25, 2020
This one is to divert the atrocity against a particular faith. Can president was kill a Christian, plateau student was kill a Christian so this news coming out now is not out of place we keenly are watching.
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by D1zion: 7:23pm On Jan 25, 2020
SecretSpy666:
The God that the slained CAN chairman serves is still alive!!!

Kill yourself all
Amen
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by ngwababe(f): 7:27pm On Jan 25, 2020
Nitah1:
coming from the east...am not surprised.

Oga, East people dey surprise you before? I no understand.
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by Ebenezar2020(m): 7:30pm On Jan 25, 2020
[s]
Trump2020:
even with Boko Haram killing themselves our army couldn't still defeat them.

Buhari is a failure
[/s] Trash
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by friday2011(m): 7:31pm On Jan 25, 2020
ijustdey:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/several-killed-as-boko-haram-iswap-members-turn-guns-against-each-other/

Imagine, this is the only thing that got my attention in the report :

"In December, a jihadist delegation from Mali and Libya met the leaders of both factions in the ISWAP-controlled Lake Chad area in a failed attempt to broker peace, the sources said.

Both camps refused to make concessions and the delegation left without achieving their mission as the two factions refused to recognise each other as Muslims."

They will never know peace, As long as they breathe in Jesus Name
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by Bsideboi(m): 7:34pm On Jan 25, 2020
Jihadism is now very lucrative in Nigeria that new ones are springing up and even in competition for resources! I weep for my nation.
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by AdeniyiA(m): 7:35pm On Jan 25, 2020
I S L A M a B A D

lipsrsealed
"His hand shall be against every man,
And every man’s hand against him.
And he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.”Gen 16:12

God's declaration concerning Ishmael.
Keep your third leg, Abraham did not listen, now see problem in the world
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by shola07(f): 7:35pm On Jan 25, 2020
there shall be confusion in their land, the power of holy ghost will bring afflictions unto their sponsors
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by bighorlus(m): 7:39pm On Jan 25, 2020
Can they repeat this again for about two months. Hopefully by then they will have reduced greatly.
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by Gordonz07(m): 7:41pm On Jan 25, 2020
thundafire:
Islam is terrible shouting Allah Akbar yet c other people dat worship the same God as infidel it will never be well with Ottman Dan fodio
Seriously Funny enough, The Dan Fodio family are civilize and well learned people. I happened to serve with one of them back in 2012, to my greatest surprise. This guy normally reads the Bible to understand his Quran very well. A big Bible for that matter. Now tell me where this other people killing people came from...
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by tyup(m): 7:41pm On Jan 25, 2020
showafrica:

How come boko haram know iswap camp and Nigeria army dont know it Is nt the NA should be attacking not defending

Lol grin

Nigerian army knows it but the norms down here is more or less don't touch me and I wount touch you

only the grasses(defenseless) suffer
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by tyup(m): 7:48pm On Jan 25, 2020
Neoteny:

Um... remind me again why the god he served allowed him to be beheaded?
(PS: it's slain, not slained. Slain is already the past participle of slay)
he died a martyrs which is the best way to die
I so much wish for that typa death when it's my time
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by VitorJonathan: 7:49pm On Jan 25, 2020
[s]
Ebenezar2020:
Trash
[/s]
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by Icexendrix99(m): 7:51pm On Jan 25, 2020
Nice one. They shall fall apart
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by beejay85: 7:52pm On Jan 25, 2020
Tundex122:
These two factions need to study Qur'an and learn politics. And stop killing if they want to achieve their aim at establishing an Islamic state
Christians won't stop praising God...ad this guarantees confusion in d camp of d enemies...
Also won't stop invoking Psalm 35 upon our enemies as a people and as a nation..����
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed by Amanda4life: 8:01pm On Jan 25, 2020
You will gather to be destroyed by your self with yourself in Jesus name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos Of Saraki's Property In Ikoyi That Court Orders Him To Forfeit / INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) / Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.