Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,584 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria (111588 Views)

Adedeji Adeleke — Immigration Under Fire For Posting Davido's Father / Davido Welcomes Cubana Chief Priest To His Banana Island Mansion (video) / Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by arthorjnr(m): 6:15pm On Jan 25, 2020
Someone cannot sleep in peace again.
It's now appearing like they aren't in talking terms.
He should be sleeptalking with her ba?

3 Likes

Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by SaintZionist: 6:15pm On Jan 25, 2020
@thisisnai

You no tell me say you dey travel

Na 1 week fire revival you tell me say you dey go

So you go dey babysit chioma���

No enter my house again o
Goan be staying with Davido and chioma

#Wetin this wan dey talk like this? �

Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by Helicobacter: 6:15pm On Jan 25, 2020
Hehehe
Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by Bismark12: 6:15pm On Jan 25, 2020
y
Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by Neoteny(m): 6:16pm On Jan 25, 2020
Cue all the Peruzzi comments...

1 Like

Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by ednut1(m): 6:19pm On Jan 25, 2020
ShySteady:
Just anything to be in the cyberspace all the time.

It is really a hard thing to be a public figure, moreso a successful entertainer. If a month passes by and nobody hears or reads about you in the internet, the general opinion of people is that you are either bereft of ideas, broke or even dead (talent-wise).

Let them continue pulling the stunts!
wizkid doesn't do all these. Davido is just too desperate trying to be relevant

2 Likes

Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by Rubicon67(m): 6:19pm On Jan 25, 2020
Balaxx:
Female afonjas right now

You have just won an Oscar for Petty Tribalism. Congratulations.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by dominique(f): 6:22pm On Jan 25, 2020
Chioma doesn't look happy or thrilled in that footage. I don't know why he keeps putting put these kind of videos, making people speculate on his relationship and peddle rumours

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 25, 2020
Jaruma Empire. We see your handiwork o. That otumokpo strong well well.

1 Like

Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by Oshokalo: 6:25pm On Jan 25, 2020
Who else observe the 2020 wedding rant no be like before

1 Like

Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by GamalNasser: 6:25pm On Jan 25, 2020
post=86103181:
Welcome back home Beautiful Chef Chi and Handsome Ifeanyi bobo.

May all the people that want to put asunder your marriage relationship never succeed.

God pass them all.

C.H.U.K.W.U.K.A.D.I.B.I.A!!

Hello Manna
Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 25, 2020
atarapa:
Who will welcome me? I'm coming from Benin Republic

SARS will welcome you.

1 Like

Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by frowland(m): 6:29pm On Jan 25, 2020
I like what the guy is going through on social media. They were among those against social media regulations. So he should be served the food and served well.
Take it or leave it, sooner or later social media will be regulated. It is getting out of hand all over the world.
Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by loveday289(m): 6:30pm On Jan 25, 2020
his acting maturely
Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:31pm On Jan 25, 2020
grin
Let the Davido, Chioma, Peruzzi & Ofeanyi sagga start

Bloggers I trust ona cheesy
Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by Ustec: 6:31pm On Jan 25, 2020
Oshokalo:
Who else observe the 2020 wedding rant no be like before
Lol.
Until further notice soon grin
Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by tityboi: 6:32pm On Jan 25, 2020
Nonsense everywhere
Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by boylemonade(m): 6:34pm On Jan 25, 2020
She doesn't look happy.

Perhaps it's just my eyes. Lol
Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 25, 2020
Balaxx:
Female afonjas right now

Will you keep quiet?

Our Gold diggers in-law dem

grin

3 Likes

Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by alexnurreo(m): 6:36pm On Jan 25, 2020
One thing I know, Davido will do anything to stay in limelight... He's fond of engaging in affairs just for the trends.... And I feel Keni olunoyo is in on it...she gets paid to attack and write controversial stories about people on social media so the¥ can trend.... #Stay_woke, don't be gullible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 25, 2020
FrLukas:

SARS will welcome you.

Or Fulani herdsmen grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 25, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Or Fulani herdsmen grin

grin grin grin
Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by Skyebestpropert(m): 6:41pm On Jan 25, 2020
Nice
Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by DexterousOne(m): 6:43pm On Jan 25, 2020
mtinfx:
Their relationship has been strained

Forget social media

What happens behind the doors is not glamorous

Whose relationship is not strained?

If you check properly
Even the relationship of your parents is strained

It's your management skill in the relationships that will determine whether the relationship go crash or e go survive

1 Like

Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by nonstan(m): 6:44pm On Jan 25, 2020
SLAP44:
He went to welcome Dr. Ifeanyi Adeleke, Osun state governor of 2060 grin

I will book this space for this day
Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by golddare: 6:45pm On Jan 25, 2020
SLAP44:
He went to welcome Dr. Ifeanyi Adeleke, Osun state governor of 2060 grin

It's ok my daughter will be his Son's President by that 2060.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Replies Don Jazzy's Proposal (Picture) / Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media / Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.