Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria (111604 Views)

Adedeji Adeleke — Immigration Under Fire For Posting Davido's Father / Davido Welcomes Cubana Chief Priest To His Banana Island Mansion (video) / Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by david16(m): 9:37am On Jan 26, 2020
SLAP44:
He went to welcome Dr. Ifeanyi Adeleke, Osun state governor of 2060 grin

grin grin grin grin This is Rude!!!
Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 26, 2020
boss1310:
its"you can't"not "can"ode
your father didn’t tell u that’s a type error mumu,like father like son
Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by merits(m): 11:22am On Jan 26, 2020
SLAP44:
He went to welcome Dr. Ifeanyi Adeleke, Osun state governor of 2060 grin

na true oo, nobody knows tommorow.he may he even become president.nobody can tell.never underestimate anybody, everybody is important.

only God knows tomorrow.
Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by victorian(f): 12:08pm On Jan 26, 2020
FrLukas:

Some people on SM are already insinuating that Peruzzi and Davido look alike.

Well, that's what happens when you marry a hoe.

You don't marry a hoe, you sleep with them and pay them off.

I pity the boy too cos the likelihood that Davido marries the mother is slim.

It might just be the case of another Tonto dike.

I pity the boy too.

Davido will not marry Chioma.

Only she use her hands spoil things for herself , all by herself.

What a life!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by magzey: 12:13pm On Jan 26, 2020
Who is David do? undecided undecided
Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by boss1310(m): 1:14pm On Jan 26, 2020
Benz4pimp:
your father didn’t tell u that’s a type error mumu,like father like son
no its not cos you are that daft you know that na
its only a boy that insults someone's parents a man doesn't cos he is independent and know what it feels like.so mama's boy am sure they task you with washing plates or is it feeding the family's dog hahahahaha
Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 26, 2020
boss1310:
no its not cos you are that daft you know that na
its only a boy that insults someone's parents a man doesn't cos he is independent and know what it feels like.so mama's boy am sure they task you with washing plates or is it feeding the family's dog hahahahaha
when your parents did not bring you up properly,you will constantly be sent back to them...tell your parents they failed you
Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by boss1310(m): 4:13pm On Jan 26, 2020
Benz4pimp:
when your parents did not bring you up properly,you will constantly be sent back to them...tell your parents they failed you
same old song or what else can your empty head come up with.please put it on rewind and play it again
Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by boss1310(m): 6:56pm On Jan 26, 2020
Benz4pimp:
yea I need to press it hard on you to know you lack good parenting
I dont know the type of youths we are producing in our country today, imagine a young man like yourself who claimed to be literate and exposed but versatile when reasoning even if its for insults.
nawa am sorry for you cos I know you lack the confidence to seriously challenge me rather you are throwing tantrums and coming up with no points
I thought with the way you started that you are a brave timid idiot but from your third reply I know you are a coward.I love the fact that this is a public forum and my lessons to you is there for everyone to see
Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by boss1310(m): 7:05pm On Jan 26, 2020
Benz4pimp:
yea I need to press it hard on you to know you lack good parenting
broken record hahahahaha

Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by aalangel(f): 9:11pm On Jan 26, 2020
How Do you mean they're not on speaking terms? Is the guy not sleeping in that video Enemies of progress...
Re: Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 27, 2020
post=86103181:
Welcome back home Beautiful Chef Chi and Handsome Ifeanyi bobo.

May all the people that want to put asunder your marriage relationship never succeed.

God pass them all.

C.H.U.K.W.U.K.A.D.I.B.I.A!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fans Divided Over Roman Goddess' Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: 'Kuku Go Nude' / Linda Ikeji Replies Don Jazzy's Proposal (Picture) / Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.