Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle (26406 Views)

Yahoo Boys Take Over Ekiti; Cast Spell On Women, Steal Destiny / Two Women Steal Clothes In A Boutique, Hide Them In Their Underwear. Photos / Man Trying To Kidnap 4 School Kids & Their Mum Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by Seetto: 7:32pm On Jan 25, 2020
These are bandits rustling Fulani cows and killing them, should we blame Fulani herdsmen for this, is it the good ones or the bad ones?.

We cannot generalized that all are Fulanis are bad, there are still many good and innocent ones among them, the same with other tribes..
Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:32pm On Jan 25, 2020
Nothing
Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 25, 2020
its shameful being a Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by tunary(m): 7:33pm On Jan 25, 2020
It's obvious the first thing they'll do when they get to their territory is to rape the women, that's just one of their aim. sex hungry Preverts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 7:34pm On Jan 25, 2020
Buhari should stop treating these criminals with glove hand. these miscreants are spoiling your government but you're playing they're my people so let's protect them. you will account for your stewardship at the end of your tenure in 2023

now southwest Governors have enough of reference to back Amotekun establishment. you can't guaranteed people's safety and you don't want them to secured themselves? are you agent of Devil? Buhari I'm asking you

please check my sig

1 Like

Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by obatan(m): 7:36pm On Jan 25, 2020
Justinlean02:
Here we go again with the North and the Violence...
There's one obvious truth about Nigeria politics and the master mind or let's say well crafted game plan by the British to the Northerners before handing over power to them pro Independence that is, "instigate hate between the two most peaceful tribe" chose one as you wish and watch them bicker while you ripe them apart. This situation is always a win for the West or y'all think they're blind to the ills and atrocities going on in Nigeria
It's obvious the North has this natural hate with the Igbo but the hate between the Igbos and Yoruba is becoming annoying here on Nairaland. As intelligent and smart as they both claim they've refused to open their eyes to the real problem facing the Nation 'The North'. The North, these folks are the most intelligent politicians there is in Nigeria but they are lacking in some vital areas which breads progression and advancement due to their religion affiliations. No offence as I'm not trying to sound tribalistic here, The North are the real problem of Nigeria as they've dragged this nation backwards with their religious fanaticism and backwardness. They've refused to advance... Well make I drop here una know the rest, I no be preacher but make our conscience guide us all
you wrote well brother.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by Gabbriell: 7:36pm On Jan 25, 2020
Book haram come town come harvest foodstuffs...there is nothing like bandits here.
Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by tyup(m): 7:37pm On Jan 25, 2020
bamvik:
steals 300 cows? How did they transport the cows... Someone pls explain

when last have you seen Fulani transporting their cows using trucks?

carry the cows enter bush and they're gone
Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by Eva165: 7:39pm On Jan 25, 2020
Northern Nigeria is a joke

Contacts us For Turkish quality products, ranging from security doors, Fashion and furniture .

Visit
evrine-quality.ecwid.com

Watsap us +905318659704

@affordable prices

We can manufacture your suitable brand as well

Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by OdefaGirl(f): 7:39pm On Jan 25, 2020
When I read what these terrorists does, I wonder if scientists had modified them from the DNA of beasts in the forests lipsrsealed
Are these people not from the same state?
Don't they speak the same language?
Don't they have the same religion?

Imagine that man they raped his two wives and still shot him dead..... what wickedness!!!
Jesus Christ!!
Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by tityboi: 7:40pm On Jan 25, 2020
Really
Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by GARRIYELLOW: 7:41pm On Jan 25, 2020
The same Senator Sani Musa who introduced the hate speech bill in the senate can't save his constituency.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by xpmode(m): 7:42pm On Jan 25, 2020
Where if Amotekun for God Sake..

Buhari Judge is watching your transgression

1 Like

Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by deleodd: 7:42pm On Jan 25, 2020
And we can be sure that nobody is going to get arrested. The bandits are ghosts, or they probably came from Mali or Libya, and will drive the cattle back to those countries without hindrance. Until the next time they decide to come back and strike again, and we get to hear about it once more without anything done.

References:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/bandits-raid-niger-communities-kill-11-kidnap-4-women-steal-over-300-cattle/
Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by BeerParIour: 7:43pm On Jan 25, 2020
Northern politicians and Islamic religious leaders sponsoring terrorism in the name of giving terrorist amnesty

1 Like

Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by Psalmy2cute(m): 7:44pm On Jan 25, 2020
Muslims be killing muslims since only God knows when
Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:49pm On Jan 25, 2020
Same state that has 2 military generals and former heads of state

2 Likes

Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by MedicH: 7:51pm On Jan 25, 2020
Amotekun is the answer
Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by richPHAROAH: 7:51pm On Jan 25, 2020
jantofubu:
Ftc

North and blood shedding sha

Suffer no dey tire them
omo this guy say may una stop to use him pic na lol grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by Impostor: 7:54pm On Jan 25, 2020
This Buhari is a calamity
Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by tete7000(m): 7:56pm On Jan 25, 2020
Buhari is no longer leading from the front. That talk na election rhetoric...
Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by chloride6: 7:57pm On Jan 25, 2020
There is a something I dont understand...

When they steal in the North, it is Bandits but when it's down South, its Armed Robbery..

Na wa for Media people ooh..
Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:58pm On Jan 25, 2020
Instead of them to raise their own Amotekun, they are pleading to a defiant President and weak security system who only knows how to sing about victory when they are not victorious.
This bandits came to loot, kill, rape and kidnap. It's just so traumatic sitting the husband down to watch how they will rape his wife number 1. After they are done with her, they jumped to his wife number 2. Assuming he has more than one wife that is how they will continue. So sure they shot the husband because he complained or rather they were infuriated because there is no wife number 3.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by ymstar(m): 7:59pm On Jan 25, 2020
richPHAROAH:
omo this guy say may una stop to use him pic na lol grin cheesy
I don laugh tire when I see the photoshoped picture, dem don Photoshop am die for different meme, abeg who b d guy self?

1 Like

Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by fynn12(f): 7:59pm On Jan 25, 2020
only if you that Ansaru the newest terrorist group have started there work in North central

1 Like

Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by SOFTENGR: 8:01pm On Jan 25, 2020
Nigeria is a peaceful country, these attacks are being exaggerated.
Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by Nuklex(m): 8:02pm On Jan 25, 2020
I understand the kidnapping but the 300 cattle how did they move them?
Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by peculi(f): 8:03pm On Jan 25, 2020
Lord have mercy.
Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by ABCthings: 8:05pm On Jan 25, 2020
dynicks:
Yet the government keep assuring us of guaranteed safety....

It's high time my family ND I leave this country.....No where seem safe anylonger!!

Each time I listen to "NIGERIA MY BELOVETH COUNTRY by the late funmi Adams, I just get wrapped up in tears at the level this country has so much deteriorated"...
The person that did this meme must be wicked cheesy
Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by ABCthings: 8:06pm On Jan 25, 2020
Exposedforall:
Next level.Enjoy what u voted for. foolish northerners
Who voted for them?
Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by JVector: 8:06pm On Jan 25, 2020
I thought the FG claim they have the situation under control with the present police docile formation in place.

Until Buhari's cows are rustled at gun point before they know that there's fire in the mountain.

Southwest Leaders should remember the saying:
Igi gogoro magun mi loju....

#Amotekunisamust

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okada Riders Protest With Corpse Of Colleague Shot By Police In Benue / Turkey Thieves Caught & Flogged In Anambra (Photos) / 10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.