Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,258 members, 7,957,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:13 PM

Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle (26540 Views)

Yahoo Boys Take Over Ekiti; Cast Spell On Women, Steal Destiny / Two Women Steal Clothes In A Boutique, Hide Them In Their Underwear. Photos / ATM Analyst Connived With Fraudsters To Steal Over N20m From Customers(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by olax02(m): 8:07pm On Jan 25, 2020
Did u just say BANDITS...hmmmm..
There is nothing like that up north. They are TERRORIST.....

2 Likes

Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by ignis: 8:15pm On Jan 25, 2020
Kidnapping is now a legitimate business in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by sikells(m): 8:19pm On Jan 25, 2020
Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by foreshore(m): 8:19pm On Jan 25, 2020
Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by bamvik(m): 8:21pm On Jan 25, 2020
tyup:

when last have you seen Fulani transporting their cows using trucks?
carry the cows enter bush and they're gone
hmmmmm
Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by gbagyiza: 8:26pm On Jan 25, 2020
CotenantNIG:
After Niger state they would come down south ooo

Do you need someone to rent an apartment with so as to share rent and bills to get acquired me Join the cute weapons unity
https://cotenant.ng/post-a-request/

There was a publication last week on Intel obtained by Sahara reporter, that Ansaru terror group has acquired new sophisticated weapons to unleash terror attacks in Kaduna, Niger, Kwara n some north-central states. It has started from Kaduna & Niger getting ready to cross to Kwara.
Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by aylipple: 8:34pm On Jan 25, 2020
The North unfortunately, is reaping what it sowed. The downturn is it'll mostly affect the downtrodden, vulnerable, innocent, generations unborn & even have a spillover effect on other parts of the country.

May the security agencies rescue those abducted alive & give their abductors a slow but painful exit.
Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by hush15: 8:35pm On Jan 25, 2020
References:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/bandits-raid-niger-communities-kill-11-kidnap-4-women-steal-over-300-cattle/

Look, I have come to the conclusion that these bandits are from the neighborhing northern guys because of the porous border due to religious sentiments. These guys are imported for electoral frauds and on seeing opportunities in the land decides to take advantage of the religious north. It's been proven that these other northern countries access the north like they in their own nation. They commit crimes and escape back to their own country.

The North keep believing the are being politically savvy with these fraudulent arrangements that will only send them to oblivion cos they will first displace them before spreading the plan to other parts of the country else I wonder how wonder 300 cows be missing in Nigeria into thin air if not it's been moved out of the country.

I believe the norths problem is their northern counterparts who are on a hostile takeover. Simple.
Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by TheOutlaw: 8:36pm On Jan 25, 2020
Northerners are not the most intelligent politicians in this country. If they were any intelligent leaders in the North they would be a lot better off than the cauldron of poverty and wretchedness that is Northern Nigeria.

You seem to be mistaking the ability of Northerners to win the presidency as a sign of intelligence.

The only reason why Northern politicians win the presidency regularly has more to do with the fact that they have a large block vote made up of largely illiterate, ignorant masses who will vote for them like obedient sheep.

It is only in the South that we engage in debates over policies and agenda. The northern voter will just vote because he was told to vote and because he is voting for a fellow Muslim. Whether the candidate has educational qualifications or intellectual capacity doesn't bother them. That is why Buhari is our head of state today.

Justinlean02:
Here we go again with the North and the Violence...
There's one obvious truth about Nigeria politics and the master mind or let's say well crafted game plan by the British to the Northerners before handing over power to them pro Independence that is, "instigate hate between the two most peaceful tribe" chose one as you wish and watch them bicker while you ripe them apart. This situation is always a win for the West or y'all think they're blind to the ills and atrocities going on in Nigeria
It's obvious the North has this natural hate with the Igbo but the hate between the Igbos and Yoruba is becoming annoying here on Nairaland. As intelligent and smart as they both claim they've refused to open their eyes to the real problem facing the Nation 'The North'. The North, these folks are the most intelligent politicians there is in Nigeria but they are lacking in some vital areas which breads progression and advancement due to their religion affiliations. No offence as I'm not trying to sound tribalistic here, The North are the real problem of Nigeria as they've dragged this nation backwards with their religious fanaticism and backwardness. They've refused to advance... Well make I drop here una know the rest, I no be preacher but make our conscience guide us all

4 Likes

Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by obicmag(m): 8:38pm On Jan 25, 2020
Buhari should understand that his security chiefs are incompetent and have failed woefully. is a high time he replace them with visionary men. Let every region form their security architecture.
Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by richPHAROAH: 8:38pm On Jan 25, 2020
ymstar:

I don laugh tire when I see the photoshoped picture, dem don Photoshop am die for different meme, abeg who b d guy self?
see the guy here lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__lxkjRBaAk
Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by SaintNemesis(f): 8:40pm On Jan 25, 2020
The northern politicians brought in foreigners to vote as Nigerians during the elections, now the foreigners from neighbouring countries want to claim their lands.
The windmill of the gods may grind slowly but when it grinds it grinds exceeding well.
#Karma
Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by hush15: 8:41pm On Jan 25, 2020
Justinlean02:
Here we go again with the North and the Violence...
There's one obvious truth about Nigeria politics and the master mind or let's say well crafted game plan by the British to the Northerners before handing over power to them pro Independence that is, "instigate hate between the two most peaceful tribe" chose one as you wish and watch them bicker while you ripe them apart. This situation is always a win for the West or y'all think they're blind to the ills and atrocities going on in Nigeria
It's obvious the North has this natural hate with the Igbo but the hate between the Igbos and Yoruba is becoming annoying here on Nairaland. As intelligent and smart as they both claim they've refused to open their eyes to the real problem facing the Nation 'The North'. The North, these folks are the most intelligent politicians there is in Nigeria but they are lacking in some vital areas which breads progression and advancement due to their religion affiliations. No offence as I'm not trying to sound tribalistic here, The North are the real problem of Nigeria as they've dragged this nation backwards with their religious fanaticism and backwardness. They've refused to advance... Well make I drop here una know the rest, I no be preacher but make our conscience guide us all

Look, the story is simple. It's the other northern country sharing same border line with the north that are committing these crime raiding, killing then stealing and returning to base. Noone will suspect this but I believe that's the case.

1 Like

Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 25, 2020
Failed country.
Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by Bimpe29: 8:44pm On Jan 25, 2020
One tragedy too many for the Nigerians.
Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by BeerParIour: 8:44pm On Jan 25, 2020
Seetto:
These are bandits rustling Fulani cows and killing them, should we blame Fulani herdsmen for this, is it the good ones or the bad ones?.

We cannot generalized that all are Fulanis are bad, there are still many good and innocent ones among them, the same with other tribes..

It has been confirmed several times that the cattle rustlers are Fulani bandits(Fulani rubbing Fulani)

Both the Fulani bandits and herdsmen are all terrorists

3 Likes

Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by ShinnBet: 8:44pm On Jan 25, 2020
Meanwhile, the Fulanis are telling the world that both Igbo and Yoruba can not aspire to the presidency because of IPOB and Amotekun respectively. But these same Fulani vermin are at the forefront in BH, ISWAP, ALQIM and Fulani Jihadist bandits.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by Btruth: 8:45pm On Jan 25, 2020
Amotekun is here to stay.

Ooduas Geographical Territory Carved out

THE GOLDEN RULES OF AMOTEKUN..

*"AMOTEKUN GOLDEN RULES*

Don't kidnap a single Yoruba...
Don't kill a single Yoruba...
Dont kill non-Yoruba on Yoruba soil
Dont kidnap non-Yoruba on Yoruba soil
Don't destroy the farmlands of Yorubas
Don't open graze on Yoruba land, get a place to rear your cattle or herd...

No RUGA in Yoruba Land...
No water ways in Yoruba land will be taken over by FG
Don't say Yorubaland including Lagos is no man's Land.....

Do your business lawfully on Yoruba soil...Henceforth,every single life of Yoruba person will be accounted for.... Osun, Ogun, EKiti, Lagos, Oyo, Ondo,all 12 Local government Yoruba speaking areas of Kwara state, Akoko Edo in Edo state, Yoruba speaking areas in Kogi state are all Yoruba Lands......Stay clear and don't violate the above conditions then *"Amotekun"* could and will be friendly. If not "Amotekun" you know, what an angry Leopard can do...

We Love you; � but not more than we love ourselves.
Eso re o

Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 25, 2020
dynicks:
Yet the government keep assuring us of guaranteed safety....

It's high time my family ND I leave this country.....No where seem safe anylonger!!

Each time I listen to "NIGERIA MY BELOVETH COUNTRY by the late funmi Adams, I just get wrapped up in tears at the level is country has so much deteriorated"...
this guy's head wey una dey use as meme upandan, e go don pain am taya wherever im dey grin
Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by BeerParIour: 8:50pm On Jan 25, 2020
OdefaGirl:
When I read what these terrorists does, I wonder if scientists had modified them from the DNA of beasts in the forests lipsrsealed
Are these people not from the same state?
Don't they speak the same language?
Don't they have the same religion?

Imagine that man they raped his two wives and still shot him dead..... what wickedness!!!
Jesus Christ!!

Most of them don't speak English, they speak French, they are migrant Fulanis from neighboring Sahelian countries, they are rootless to Nigerians, even to the Nigerian Fulani.
They work with Miyetti_Allah,
Buhari is making policies that would enable them to come to Nigeria and have free land in the name of RUGA or whatever.

Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by Yinka1808: 8:51pm On Jan 25, 2020
bamvik:
steals 300 cows? How did they transport the cows... Someone pls explain
How do they transport the cows, am curious too
Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by okoroemeka(m): 9:05pm On Jan 25, 2020
if you analyse very carefully you will see that in a few years the security situation in the north will finally be the catalyst to the idea of one Nigeria imploding before our very eyes,the ingredients for a full blown militia style war is already in place and simmering,if you put ak 47 and RPG in the hands of a hungry almajiri what will he do with it? obviously he will go and Rob,kill and rape innocent people,there are millions of grown up almajiris that has no value to life and thousands of small arms coming in from Libya and the tuaregs,it is just a matter of time .

1 Like

Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by OdefaGirl(f): 9:14pm On Jan 25, 2020
BeerParIour:

Most of them don't speak English, they speak French, they are migrant Fulanis from neighboring Sahelian countries, they are rootless to Nigerians, even to the Nigerian Fulani.
They work with Miyetti_Allah,
Buhari is making policies that would enable them to come to Nigeria and have free land in the name of RUGA or whatever.

Then if our dear President is doing all these with his eyes wide open, he must be responsible for the insecurities in this country. Shame on him.

1 Like

Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by usmanktg2(m): 9:23pm On Jan 25, 2020
bamvik:
steals 300 cows? How did they transport the cows... Someone pls explain

By kidnapping the Fulani man rearing the cow, naturally they will follow him
Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by Jabioro: 9:24pm On Jan 25, 2020
Communities were raid throughout the night..I hope there is no police station around those area or it take police like 12hrs by road be they get there..They are coming western wards gradually...
Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by Predator1: 9:26pm On Jan 25, 2020
Nigeria is gone. How I wish Nigeria was an island like madagascar. No land border to poor countries
Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by alphaeus212(m): 9:33pm On Jan 25, 2020
The story of a snake bitting its own tail...my heart goes to the innocent ones among them that were decieved into their culture and twisted psyche
Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by Smoke55: 9:34pm On Jan 25, 2020
You no, there are things i find MYSTERIOUS about this northerners!
<1>How the issue of insecurity is hitting them so hard dispite that they control and are in charge of the country and her millitary is still a MYSTERY to me.
<2>How armed bandits with more than 50 motor bykes succefully attacked 5 villages in a day without any intervention from our millitary over there,while you cant drive for 2hrs without seeing check points here in the east is a MYSTERY.
<3>How the media re-baptized this fulani herdsmen criminals from the original name to BANDITS is still a MYSTERY.
<4>How this same people gladly queue to vote buhari again in 2019 dispite the whole killings is a MYSTERY to me...

God help us! let divide this country before these people import their madness down SOUTH...RIP to the dead!
Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by bizzibodi(m): 9:40pm On Jan 25, 2020
There was a country cry cry cry

Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by lebete3000: 9:58pm On Jan 25, 2020
References:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/bandits-raid-niger-communities-kill-11-kidnap-4-women-steal-over-300-cattle/

People are now beginning to possess women like possessions. Omo those women towtow go hear am shocked
Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by ymstar(m): 10:07pm On Jan 25, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Herbalist, Bricklayer Arrested In Ogun Over Killing Of Housewife For Ritual / Burglar Caught In The Ceiling Of A House (video) / My Friend Sold Me To Ritualists For N150,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.