Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle (26415 Views)

Yahoo Boys Take Over Ekiti; Cast Spell On Women, Steal Destiny / Two Women Steal Clothes In A Boutique, Hide Them In Their Underwear. Photos / Man Trying To Kidnap 4 School Kids & Their Mum Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by bilulu(m): 10:25pm On Jan 25, 2020
Kyari79:
May their souls rest in a perfect peace & may Allah protection continue be with us .
Allah will not come down to protect you, it is the job of Buhari and his service chiefs to do so. This will continue until you people call on them to do the right thing or resign
Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by klax(m): 10:35pm On Jan 25, 2020
References:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/bandits-raid-niger-communities-kill-11-kidnap-4-women-steal-over-300-cattle/

Pls is IBB and that useless hate speech bollock campaigner senator among the missing? If no then the bandit must come back to pick the 2 up.

Ibb dont want Amotekun bah? and bandit had Amobandit his state what has have you got to say Mr nonsense man.

Where is that one called senator blabla busy shouting death sentence for hate speech but cant shout death sentence for bandit what have you got to say Mr bollock

Dem neva attack una shey una no wan security to stand bah Then enjoy the bandit.
Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 10:48pm On Jan 25, 2020
They are terrorists, stop calling them bandicts, bandicts don't steal and kill human beings

1 Like

Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:51pm On Jan 25, 2020
Seetto:
These are bandits rustling Fulani cows and killing them, should we blame Fulani herdsmen for this, is it the good ones or the bad ones?.

We cannot generalized that all are Fulanis are bad, there are still many good and innocent ones among them, the same with other tribes..
And you think the bandits are which tribe? You better get some good info about what's cooking before you get roasted in it
Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:55pm On Jan 25, 2020
chloride6:
There is a something I dont understand...

When they steal in the North, it is Bandits but when it's down South, its Armed Robbery..

Na wa for Media people ooh..

Mumuism. How is sacking a whole village, killing, maiming and rape armed robbery? Which armed robbery leaves a trail of idps?
Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:57pm On Jan 25, 2020
fynn12:
only if you that Ansaru the newest terrorist group have started there work in North central
Hmmm. Could dis be true
Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by Abdulshagunu: 11:09pm On Jan 25, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
Hehehe. I really hope the north will be able to contend with what they have been cooking in their region for years now.

Over breeding and violence sponsorship. The chicken has surely come to roost. Its a shame they hardly think.

And you south can not survive without the north
Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by Abdulshagunu: 11:11pm On Jan 25, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

And you think the bandits are which tribe? You better get some good info about what's cooking before you get roasted in it

Mumu
Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by persius555(m): 11:19pm On Jan 25, 2020
I can't imagine the north without the South. Somalia will be child's play. All the ingredients to start an unending war in the 21st century is in abundance in that part of the country.
Somebody just needs to draft a permanent solution as the pattern of killings suggest the motive of these attacks can't possibly exclude the South.

1 Like

Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by gambia(m): 11:28pm On Jan 25, 2020
The level of insecurity in the north is high, bandits everywhere. These people have no value for life, am currently in the region and i bet you, kidnapping is now the order of the day, 1mil per head thats what they requested from each passenger that was kidnapped last upper week along kaduna zaria road.

1 Like

Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by ShinnBet: 11:32pm On Jan 25, 2020
Seetto:
These are bandits rustling Fulani cows and killing them, should we blame Fulani herdsmen for this, is it the good ones or the bad ones?.

We cannot generalized that all are Fulanis are bad, there are still many good and innocent ones among them, the same with other tribes..

Keep debating with your foolish self on whether the snake is poisonous or not.

One fact you should remember is that all snakes bite poisonous or not.

Idiot
Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by jaxxy(m): 11:43pm On Jan 25, 2020
Justinlean02:
Here we go again with the North and the Violence...
There's one obvious truth about Nigeria politics and the master mind or let's say well crafted game plan by the British to the Northerners before handing over power to them pro Independence that is, "instigate hate between the two most peaceful tribe" chose one as you wish and watch them bicker while you ripe them apart. This situation is always a win for the West or y'all think they're blind to the ills and atrocities going on in Nigeria
It's obvious the North has this natural hate with the Igbo but the hate between the Igbos and Yoruba is becoming annoying here on Nairaland. As intelligent and smart as they both claim they've refused to open their eyes to the real problem facing the Nation 'The North'. The North, these folks are the most intelligent politicians there is in Nigeria but they are lacking in some vital areas which breads progression and advancement due to their religion affiliations. No offence as I'm not trying to sound tribalistic here, The North are the real problem of Nigeria as they've dragged this nation backwards with their religious fanaticism and backwardness. They've refused to advance... Well make I drop here una know the rest, I no be preacher but make our conscience guide us all

Sorry to cut in and ask bt the people in Dubai aren’t they Muslims? Cos I don’t see any backwardness there. Even Saudi isn’t backwards like that, so I can’t both wonder if this is due to religious affiliations or just stupidity from god knows where.

I believe until we have the right kind of leadership in/from the North it will continue to be backwards, uncivilized and barbarian like.

1 Like

Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by Mrexcell(m): 11:58pm On Jan 25, 2020
References:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/bandits-raid-niger-communities-kill-11-kidnap-4-women-steal-over-300-cattle/

How can these bandits operate in the same location for over four months without any federal security outfit challenging them? Yet some very inflential northern leaders dont want to hear anything ametukun in the SW. Nigeria is indeed a confirmed failed state.
Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by executive12: 12:12am On Jan 26, 2020
This is why every community should form their own Amotekun; and why no sane Nigerian should still be supporting the bigot Buhari.
Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by executive12: 12:18am On Jan 26, 2020
Seetto:

For your information, the cattle rustlers/bandits are also Fulani. I heard they are mostly foreign Fulanis while the victims are Nigerian Fulanis.
Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by EdiskyHarry: 12:36am On Jan 26, 2020
northerners doesn't want to progress and they don't want anybody to progress too
Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by ShinnBet: 12:40am On Jan 26, 2020
Yarimo, tell El Midgeto to call off his bandits
Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by arcdone(m): 1:57am On Jan 26, 2020
This morning attacks also come 24 hours after another set
of bandits invaded four communities of Kusherki, Dakolo,
Amale and Ishaw in Paikoro Local Government Area, with
the death of a postgraduate of Bayero University Kano, the
kidnapping of four women, and six others declared missing. (/Qoute)
Eeyah... Koro and kadara ehnic group in that villages will suffer this menace.. Seriously it a shame to the service chiefs, can you guys even imagine the comptroller general of civil defence still from Niger.. Having produce two major general former head state... Upon that the states still perceived backwardness uptill date
Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by Giftedtu: 2:31am On Jan 26, 2020
This one is stronger than civil war, imagine fighting who you can't see...
Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by Giftedtu: 2:37am On Jan 26, 2020
Nukilia:
Nigeria is technically at war but we are all acting like all is well. undecided undecided

This is the right time for the southwest to begin a full scale operation in flushing out all the bandits on our territory

#AmotekunMustStay
And the worst part is fighting in a war you can't see who you are fighting with.

1 Like

Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by Judybash93(m): 5:46am On Jan 26, 2020
I don't even know what to type. It's like this country is gone
Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by Kinikini: 8:40am On Jan 26, 2020
Ask AbdulSalaam and IBB about Amotekun, they will say it is illegal. Yet, their people need it more than the SW.

The killing fields of the North.
quote author=References post=86103168]

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/bandits-raid-niger-communities-kill-11-kidnap-4-women-steal-over-300-cattle/[/quote]
Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by Ojiofor: 10:05am On Jan 26, 2020
BanditsJihadist raiding, rapping, kidnapping, vandalising and killing going on in many communities in this century as if we are Mohammed eight century era.
Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by DAVE5(m): 10:15am On Jan 26, 2020
Ladycewhy:
This is why the north oppose state security outfits so they can raid communities cos i doubt they were going to curtail their banditry to the north for long but SW beat them to it . I hope my south south people follow suit.

I find it hard to believe the FG controlled security outfits have no hand in this ,except they mean to tell us these terrorists disappeared with 300 cows and didnt use atleast a truck to transport it.

Moving 300 cows without being traced to their destination; there's something they're not telling us

It would be a lot easier to move 600 people than to move 300 cows
Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by Rolex66: 1:48pm On Jan 26, 2020
I'm sure these bandits laugh off when the security chiefs beat their chest on Channels TV. Imagine having a free run of madness without any security personnel countering them. Indeed, there was a country.

Bubu is clearly overwhelmed and seemingly incapacitated on what next to do .

It's up to the people to defend their selves. The center has irredeemably fallen apart and it is the fruits of the fall that Nigeria no are feeding on.

So sad.
Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by Rolex66: 1:49pm On Jan 26, 2020
Rolex66:
I'm sure these bandits laugh off when the security chiefs beat their chest on Channels TV. Imagine having a free run of madness without any security personnel countering them. Indeed, there was a country.

Bubu is clearly overwhelmed and seemingly incapacitated on what next to do .

It's up to the people to defend their selves. The center has irredeemably fallen apart and it is the fruits of the fall that Nigerians are feeding on.

So sad.
Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by Ladycewhy(f): 2:06pm On Jan 26, 2020
DAVE5:

Moving 300 cows without being traced to their destination; there's something they're not telling us

It would be a lot easier to move 600 people than to move 300 cows
exactly.

1 Like

Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by zoogy2007: 4:15pm On Jan 26, 2020
How do you move 300 cattle without the security forces catching up with you?
Re: Bandits raid Niger communities, kill 11, kidnap 4 women, steal over 300 cattle by delishpot: 10:51pm On Jan 26, 2020
Buhari govt has left Nigerians to die like flies. Its well. Bubu, you and all your cabal, sit up and change for good or else.....
I have seen it o. Disaster is on the way for you all. You and all those who are actively benefiting and involved in the insecurities and poverty in Nigeria. Even past leaders will not be soared. Mark my words. 6 months from now we shall start to hear turn by turn calamities on the corrupt big wigs if they keep up with their evil deeds. Don't say you were not warned.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Nigerians Arrested, Evicted From Building They ‘hijacked’ In South Africa / 18 Human Heads Found In Airport Shipment / Turkey Thieves Caught & Flogged In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.