Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer (63340 Views)

Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) / Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) / Living Faith Church To Construct Four Lane Express From Lafenwa To Ayobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Lukuluku69(m): 1:01pm On Feb 01, 2020
gideonite98:

I'm telling you what it is
You're the one avoiding the question about your Muhammed terrorism and killings since cheesy cheesy wink

Are you ashamed your prophet and brothers are killers and terrorist ?
That's so embarrassing embarassed

Jesus is king
He's a Lord.

Kings can be called Lords didn't you go to school like Muhammed?

Well to answer your folly
John 12:15

"FEAR NOT, DAUGHTER OF ZION; BEHOLD, YOUR KING IS COMING, SEATED ON A DONKEY'S COLT."

1 Timothy 6:15

which He will bring about at the proper time--He who is the blessed and only Sovereign, the King of kings and Lord of lords,

Revelation 17:14
"These will wage war against the Lamb, and the Lamb will overcome them, because He is Lord of lords and King of kings, and those who are with Him are the called and chosen and faithful
And on His robe and on His thigh He has a name written, "KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS."

John 18:37
Therefore Pilate said to Him, "So You are a king?" Jesus answered, "You say correctly that I am a king For this I have been born, and for this I have come into the world, to testify to the truth Everyone who is of the truth hears My voice

Revelation 19:16
And on His robe and on His thigh He has a name written, "KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS

So quote me again when you're ready to defend Muhammed killings and the reason Muslim are killing everyday to be like him and follow him?
Tell me the reason he told them to keep being a terrorist?

The reason why his followers my be violent and disturb word peace?

If Jesus is a King, could you please mention the Territory/ies he ruled while he was here? Because I have searched the Bible, I can't find any.

Besides, Pilate was Gov of Judea while Herod ruled the other half of Israel and when Christ was beckoned to rule at Nain for his good work(he prayed for a bountiful harvest) he FLED! Which kain King dey FLEE?
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 01, 2020
Lukuluku69:

If Jesus is a King, could you please mention the Territory/ies he ruled while he was here? Because I have searched the Bible, I can't find any.

Besides, Pilate was Gov of Judea while Herod ruled the other half of Israel and when Christ was beckoned to rule at Nain for his good work(he prayed for a bountiful harvest) he FLED! Which kain King dey FLEE?

He rule the whole wide word?

Why aren't you answering my questions about Muhammed tongue?

Let's talk about the killer and his terrorist brothers toi tongue tongue embarassed
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by LovveofGod: 1:15pm On Feb 01, 2020
There shouldn't be issues here. The reason is obvious

The water shines only by the sun. And it is you who are my sun.

Ariyo Emmanuel
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Lukuluku69(m): 1:20pm On Feb 01, 2020
gideonite98:

He rule the whole wide word?

Why aren't you answering my questions about Muhammed tongue?

Let's talk about the killer and his terrorist brothers toi tongue tongue embarassed

Someone who did not rule the Village of Nain? Someone who never set foot out of Judea and may be Samaria all his life now ruling the whole world?

Someone who said: "I was sent to the lost sheep of the house of Israel" is now the ruler of the world? Oga, go and check the meaning of RULE AND RULERSHIP.

Oya let us talk about Muhammad. That one RULED Medina and Mecca and the whole of Arabia in his time.

Oya gbera.. Let's talk about him...
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 01, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Someone who did not rule the Village of Nain? Someone who never set foot out of Judea and may be Samaria all his life now ruling the whole world?

Someone who said: "I was sent to the lost sheep of the house of Israel" is now the ruler of the world? Oga, go and check the meaning of RULE AND RULERSHIP.

Oya let us talk about Muhammad. That one RULED Medina and Mecca and the whole of Arabia in his time.

Oya gbera.. Let's talk about him...

He did not ruled villages or cities
He ruled the world
He's not called king of kings for nothing

Muhammed was the king of mecca? shocked shocked shocked
The dude was never crowned a king and no one ever though he was
Muhammed was never a king more of a murderer,a killer and a rapist.

Why would you so called founder of Islam and prophet of peace lead people to war and order people to continue killing from the Quran and up till now
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by AntiChristian: 2:04pm On Feb 01, 2020
gideonite98:

I'm telling you what it is
You're the one avoiding the question about your Muhammed terrorism and killings since cheesy cheesy wink

Are you ashamed your prophet and brothers are killers and terrorist ?
That's so embarrassing embarassed

Jesus is king
He's a Lord.

Kings can be called Lords didn't you go to school like Muhammed?

Well to answer your folly
John 12:15

"FEAR NOT, DAUGHTER OF ZION; BEHOLD, YOUR KING IS COMING, SEATED ON A DONKEY'S COLT."

which He will bring about at the proper time--He who is the blessed and only Sovereign, the King of kings and Lord of lords,

Revelation 17:14
"These will wage war against the Lamb, and the Lamb will overcome them, because He is Lord of lords and King of kings, and those who are with Him are the called and chosen and faithful
And on His robe and on His thigh He has a name written, "KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS."

John 18:37
Therefore Pilate said to Him, "So You are a king?" Jesus answered, "You say correctly that I am a king For this I have been born, and for this I have come into the world, to testify to the truth Everyone who is of the truth hears My voice

Revelation 19:16
And on His robe and on His thigh He has a name written, "KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS

So quote me again when you're ready to defend Muhammed killings and the reason Muslim are killing everyday to be like him and follow him?
Tell me the reason he told them to keep being a terrorist?

The reason why his followers my be violent and disturb word peace?

Simple question where was Jesus called Lord and you wrote this epistle and no where does it says anyone called Jesus Lord!
And if your claim about Muhammad were to be said to be right then Yahweh would be what then?
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by AntiChristian: 2:07pm On Feb 01, 2020
gideonite98:

grin grin grin grin
You're pointless mister

You use lord for a king or son of a king

You do watch films?
Son of kings are mostly called my Lord
And Jesus is son of a King
.that's why I can say Jesus is my lord
A show of respect.

Something nobody had in the Quran
I guess that's why you're pained grin grin cheesy

Jesus exists in films?
Does Lord Lugard too exist in film? Was he a king too?

Jesus also called himself son of Man over 50 times so what does that make him?
He never for once directly call himself Lord.
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Lukuluku69(m): 3:15pm On Feb 01, 2020
gideonite98:

He did not ruled villages or cities
He ruled the world
He's not called king of kings for nothing

Muhammed was the king of mecca? shocked shocked shocked
The dude was never crowned a king and no one ever though he was
Muhammed was never a king more of a murderer,a killer and a rapist.

Why would you so called founder of Islam and prophet of peace lead people to war and order people to continue killing from the Quran and up till now

Oga, don't rant. State your case against Muhd calmly and we will look at it together.

I said go check RULE AND RULERSHIP. To rule, you need a TERRITORY AND LAWS PLUS CITIZENS. Tell me Jesus Territory, the Laws he used in ruling that Territory and the Citizen of that Territory.

Muhammad Ruled Medina, later Mecca and the whole of Arabia. That is a Territory. The Quran was his LAW. The people of Medina, Mecca and Arabia as a whole were the citizen. So you see that Muhd indeed RULED AND HE HAD RULERSHIP. You don't need a Crown on your head before people know you are the King. What of Jesus?

Bring the Killings here and let us look at it together :-)
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 01, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Oga, don't rant. State your case against Muhd calmly and we will look at it together.

I said go check RULE AND RULERSHIP. To rule, you need a TERRITORY AND LAWS PLUS CITIZENS. Tell me Jesus Territory, the Laws he used in ruling that Territory and the Citizen of that Territory.

Muhammad Ruled Medina, later Mecca and the whole of Arabia. That is a Territory. The Quran was his LAW. The people of Medina, Mecca and Arabia as a whole were the citizen. So you see that Muhd indeed RULED AND HE HAD RULERSHIP. You don't need a Crown on your head before people know you are the King. What of Jesus?

Mister so you're saying Muhammed never kill or led people to war?
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 01, 2020
AntiChristian:

Jesus exists in films?
Does Lord Lugard too exist in film? Was he a king too?

Jesus also called himself son of Man over 50 times so what does that make him?
He never for once directly call himself Lord.

Jesus didnt have to call himself a king before He's called a king just like the Christians did not have to call themselves Christian before they were called christians
Go and read the story of Jesus
Jesus existed long before your terrorist prophet Muhammed.

He did not have to say call me king
He is one

He could have chosen to be born in a palace but instead He chose the manger to show humility
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 01, 2020
AntiChristian:

Simple question where was Jesus called Lord and you wrote this epistle and no where does it says anyone called Jesus Lord!
And if your claim about Muhammad were to be said to be right then Yahweh would be what then?

I'm guessing you're not blind
But if you are
I will post a verse for you to check

which He will bring about at the proper time--He who is the blessed and only Sovereign, the King of kings and Lord of lords

The verse is taking about Jesus
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 01, 2020
Lukuluku69:

I shouldn't even be here arguing with you
It's an insult to Jesus
Jesus was a saint he never killed....Muhammed led people to war

Jesus commanded peace and love .....Muhammed commanded war and death

Jesus was born of holyspirit through a virgin....Muhammed was not

Jesus performed lots of miracles...Muhammed did not perform any

Jesus never took a wife...the idiot married a 6 yr old and sex her at 9

Jesus was crucified and he rose on the third day..........he died by poisoning

Jesus is alive and coming back.....Muhammed is dead and rotten

Jesus made sure we ensure love and peace..........Muhammed made sure y'all turn into blood sucking savages and terrorist......

So End of Discussion

When Muhammed beat that then come and argue as for now go and search about that killer Muhammed
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Lukuluku69(m): 4:45pm On Feb 01, 2020
gideonite98:

Mister so you're saying Muhammed never kill or led people to war?

Now you are talking! Muhd led his followers to battles. Badr, Uhud, Trenches and when Mecca was conquered by the Muslims. He led other expeditions. Yes, he fought in wars/battles, he commanded killings based on rules of engagement. He defended his Territory, he defended his people and he ruled with the Quran.

So, you can see that he RULED. Now, tell me, Abraham, Moses, David, Solomon, did they fight in battles/wars? Were opponent killed? Were houses burnt? Were people beheaded? If your answer is a YES, then my next question: Do these actions made them any less Prophets of God? Why make meat of one and make crayfish of the other when they are both the same?

You will notice that I left Jesus out? Jesus the son of Mary Mandate is different! His Mandate/Mission is to come and proclaim the COMING KINGDOM OF GOD AND NOT TO ESTABLISH IT. If he is to do that, believe me, him to go Fight!

I hope this is not too big for your class?
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by AntiChristian: 5:15pm On Feb 01, 2020
gideonite98:

I'm guessing you're not blind
But if you are
I will post a verse for you to check

which He will bring about at the proper time--He who is the blessed and only Sovereign, the King of kings and Lord of lords

The verse is taking about Jesus

Jesus is Lord was not mentioned. Stop telling lies!
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by AntiChristian: 5:18pm On Feb 01, 2020
gideonite98:

Jesus didnt have to call himself a king before He's called a king just like the Christians did not have to call themselves Christian before they were called christians
Go and read the story of Jesus
Jesus existed long before your terrorist prophet Muhammed.

He did not have to say call me king
He is one

He could have chosen to be born in a palace but instead He chose the manger to show humility

At least Yahweh Jehovah Jesus' father was a super terrorist. And Jesus' ancestor David was a killer and an adulterer!
Don't be an hypocrite.

Abuse your Yahweh too. Call him a big terrorist.
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Lukuluku69(m): 6:05pm On Feb 01, 2020
gideonite98:

I shouldn't even be here arguing with you
It's an insult to Jesus
Jesus was a saint he never killed....Muhammed led people to war

Jesus commanded peace and love .....Muhammed commanded war and death

Jesus was born of holyspirit through a virgin....Muhammed was not

Jesus performed lots of miracles...Muhammed did not perform any

Jesus never took a wife...the idiot married a 6 yr old and sex her at 9

Jesus was crucified and he rose on the third day..........he died by poisoning

Jesus is alive and coming back.....Muhammed is dead and rotten

Jesus made sure we ensure love and peace..........Muhammed made sure y'all turn into blood sucking savages and terrorist......

So End of Discussion

When Muhammed beat that then come and argue as for now go and search about that killer Muhammed

Kiddo, you can run along now. This shi.t up here is way beyond you.

Moses gave Yahweh virgins as part of his share from a war, does that stop Yahweh being God?
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by AntiChristian: 10:41pm On Feb 02, 2020
gideonite98:

You're the one that should keep quiet
Baseless accusations grin grin

When you see people strapping bombs and shouting "Jesus is lord" or accept Christianity if not we will kill you.

Hope you are still alive to see one of your brothers caught trying to kill your other brothers? He is Nathaniel Samuel by name. He didn't shout "Jesus is Lord" as you opined. If he wasn't caught and successfully bombed the church you would still blame Muslims wrongly!

May all of them be exposed!

https://www.nairaland.com/5665068/suicide-bomber-trying-bomb-living/6#86326618

1 Like

Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Nobody: 12:55am On Feb 03, 2020
AntiChristian:

Hope you are still alive to see one of your brothers caught trying to kill your other brothers? He is Nathaniel Samuel by name. He didn't shout "Jesus is Lord" as you opined. If he wasn't caught and successfully bombed the church you would still blame Muslims wrongly!

May all of them be exposed!

https://www.nairaland.com/5665068/suicide-bomber-trying-bomb-living/6#86326618

The nigger was trying to bomb a church not a mosque I hope you read the news.
2,did you interview the guy before you're saying he's a Christian or he came to your door step to tell you he's a Christian

We are not animals
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by AntiChristian: 6:26am On Feb 03, 2020
gideonite98:

The nigger was trying to bomb a church not a mosque I hope you read the news.
2,did you interview the guy before you're saying he's a Christian or he came to your door step to tell you he's a Christian

We are not animals

See escape route! Anyway you'll can claim he lied. You are all liars before. Assuming his name is Abdul Sulaiman you'd gladly call him a Muslim without asking for the same interview you are asking!

Apparently your ilks are many and are the real problem of Nigeria.
How will terrorism end when you keep denying your terrorist brothers?

Nathaniel Samuel is not a Muslim name. And those names are Christian names!

Bye
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Nobody: 6:59am On Feb 03, 2020
AntiChristian:

See escape route! Anyway you'll can claim he lied. You are all liars before. Assuming his name is Abdul Sulaiman you'd gladly call him a Muslim without asking for the same interview you are asking!

Apparently your ilks are many and are the real problem of Nigeria.
How will terrorism end when you keep denying your terrorist brothers?

Nathaniel Samuel is not a Muslim name. And those names are Christian names!

Bye

Confused slow poke

Did he say he was a Christian?
Did any Christian organization claim responsibility for the attack?

Boko haram, Isis, alshabab,iswap, and alqeada made it known they are Muslim and they fight for the cause of Allah.

Suleiman is a Muslim name,innit??
Yet we have Apostle Suleiman
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by AntiChristian: 9:25am On Feb 03, 2020
gideonite98:

Confused slow poke

Did he say he was a Christian?
Did any Christian organization claim responsibility for the attack?

Boko haram, Isis, alshabab,iswap, and alqeada made it known they are Muslim and they fight for the cause of Allah.

Suleiman is a Muslim name,innit??
Yet we have Apostle Suleiman

Confused, bigoted and prejudiced Christian!
Before you said he must shout Jesus is Lord before the suicide.
Now, you changed to he should call himself a Christian or one terrorist group should claim the attack.

Are you sane? Really, did you type this? Had it been he was successful the story would have been about Muslims and Boko Haram would have claimed the attack!

So because Apostle Suleiman is a Pastor so Nathaniel Samuel may be Muslim right?

Get well soon! May all those shielding and supporting terrorists in any way meet evil soon!
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 03, 2020
AntiChristian:

Confused, bigoted and prejudiced Christian!
Before you said he must shout Jesus is Lord before the suicide.
Now, you changed to he should call himself a Christian or one terrorist group should claim the attack.

Are you sane? Really, did you type this? Had it been he was successful the story would have been about Muslims and Boko Haram would have claimed the attack!

So because Apostle Suleiman is a Pastor so Nathaniel Samuel may be Muslim right?

Get well soon! May all those shielding and supporting terrorists in any way meet evil soon!

You're the one that needs psychiatrist hospital and a new brain because your reason and thinking faculty has definitely been infected.

When Islamic terrorist groups started their unfortunate Muhammed curse and crusade everybody knew what the agenda was because they said it in their speech.
So you don't need a manual to know they are Islamic jihadist
People didn't get confused either they are Christian or Muslim because they made it known they are for Islam.

So the dude that wanted to bomb the church did not say he's a Christian nor a Muslim
Until a group claim him as member.

Why didn't he go to mosque to bomb them if he's a Christian
You lack sense for real.
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by oyatz(m): 2:56pm On Feb 04, 2020
Islam doesn't mean peace but SUBMISSION.

Dpharisee:
Show love to the Muslims as a good Christian, Christianity means LOVE, Islam means PEACE even though some of the adherents don't keep to it
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by darfay: 5:25am On Feb 29, 2020
abdulkayus:

What about the crusade and inquisition?

Of how many hundreds of years ago.
The Spanish inquisition was only to realize - conquer Spanish homeland seized by blood thirsty Arab Muslims, shortly afterwards, the colonization of the Americas followed through. I wish they pressed further into Morocco

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Imam Suleiman Njoku & His Reverend Sister, Celebrate Christmas Together / Apostle Suleman's 38 Prophecies For 2021 / God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.