Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer (63413 Views)

Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) / Ramadan: Christian Lady Shares Food To Muslims In Lagos (Photos) / Living Faith Church To Construct Four Lane Express From Lafenwa To Ayobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 26, 2020
Empiree:
you don't get it. Ofcourse, media would portray it is about "love". If it about love they would sell it when they had huge congregation. That's true love. The reason they sold it for Muslims is bcuz they prefer to sell to Muslims(believers) than club. Club would invite crimes.

So the only good things they did that impressed me was the fact that they sold it to Muslim at cheaper and affordable rate despite higher offer by night club folks. They will surely get their reward from God for that.

The reason churches thrive in Nigeria however is bcus churches in Nigeria are business centers but in the West they are places of worship. Donations or money received are accounted for unlike in Nigeria
Let's leave the love aspect because I know you will never get it, it is something that is not practiced in your book so I don't blame you....

So they don't collect money in mosques?
I have mosques around my house
I know they don't do offering and tithes in mosques because it's not in your book
But they ask for money and contribution when it comes to building the mosque and stuff like that

Plus your clerics
This people know how to collect money in ceremonies grin grin grin
Especially if it is burial

Oya alhaji pay this so that your mother will be comfortable in her grave, well wishers come forward and pay if you know you want the corpse to do this and to that grin grin grin

The one time I attented
We were just busy going out to give money on behalf of the corpse grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Lukuluku69(m): 11:29pm On Jan 26, 2020
Sheunma:
that's why I said depending the angle you are coming from. You are obviously seeing it from Islam perspective. It says in the Christian Bible that God said jesus is his beloved son.

OK. I said he is fatherless and I gave you in example of another fatherless and motherless somebody.

Thanking you for your time. Good night.
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Amujale(m): 11:43pm On Jan 26, 2020
Abrahamic religions on their falsification of history would usually misconscrue Goths, Vandals, Visigoths, Palestinian, Greek and Persian, and instead attempt to refer to them as Christian or Jewish.

During the time when the Visigoths sacked Rome, during the fall of the Western Roman empire in c.400 CE, their were no people known as Roman Christians or Jews.

The earliest mention of the term Christian is found around the first century BCE and was used to refer to Roman-Greco followers of the Church of Serapis Christus.
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Cherez: 11:46pm On Jan 26, 2020
Dadaboy:

Earth is about 4. Something Plus billion years old, did you ever wonder what must have gone through all these years?

Have you ever taken a deep look at the world map?
I mean like have you ever noticed that the land areas could be together before splitting up at a time ? Look in the edges of the continents you would notice they broke from togetherness

@kinikini my email is not functional

For learning the physics of spirituality this could help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gj5zRx7G_cs
Bro, is this video a premise of your beliefs?
The speaker talked about human minds and its imagination but you already faulted the intrinsic imagination of the human mind in the existence of a supernatural being (refer to your first post).
NB: I am not trying to defend religion but if I have to leave them, I need concrete & cohesive evidence.
The togetherness of the earth even proves the biblical story of creation which claims GOD separated dry land from water bodies.
The speaker said and I quite, "The miracles that happens daily in every person is just brilliant".
Bro, the spirituality of this life can never be overruled and religion is simply a mechanism of specific pattern and an array of unified doctrine in pursuit of such defined spirituality (NB: This is my own definition of religion)

1 Like

Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Amujale(m): 11:46pm On Jan 26, 2020
gideonite98:

Christianity was from jesus and Christians was not even the name of his followers they are called his disciples until the apostles were called "Christian" in Antioch because they behave like Jesus Christ
"Christian" means "Christ like" or behaving like christ.

Both Christianity and Islam are fake.

The Christian bible is fake, false and counterintuitive.
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Empiree: 11:52pm On Jan 26, 2020
You have shifted goalpost. Thanks though for speaking the truth about mosque donations. That's very true. And it is true that some Alfas do collect sadaqa (charity) as well. Nothing wrong with that. We have evidence in our book for sadaqa. But your churches are den of thieves and business centers

If you people truly love for the sake of love as mentioned in your book to love your enemies, I wonder why you guys always curse the hell out of your enemies. You don't see that with Muslim. In one street in Nigeria you could have 10 churches and all of them early in the morning curse holy crap out of their enemies. "Holy ghost burn them. Holy spirit fire them. Oh gather Lord kill them....shiiiiiilalalsbsrsbsabbabbba nonesense"
gideonite98:

Let's leave the love aspect because I know you will never get it, it is something that is not practiced in your book so I don't blame you....

So they don't collect money in mosques?
I have mosques around my house
I know they don't do offering and tithes in mosques because it's not in your book
But they ask for money and contribution when it comes to building the mosque and stuff like that

Plus your clerics
This people know how to collect money in ceremonies grin grin grin
Especially if it is burial

Oya alhaji pay this so that your mother will be comfortable in her grave, well wishers come forward and pay if you know you want the corpse to do this and to that grin grin grin

The one time I attented
We were just busy going out to give money on behalf of the corpse grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 26, 2020
Empiree:
You have shifted goalpost. Thanks though for speaking the truth about mosque donations. That's very true. And it is true that some Alfas do collect sadaqa (charity) as well. Nothing wrong with that. We have evidence in our book for sadaqa. But your churches are den of thieves and business centers

If you people truly love for the sake of love as mentioned in your book to love your enemies, I wonder why you guys always curse the hell out of your enemies. You don't see that with Muslim. In one street in Nigeria you could have 10 churches and all of them early in the morning curse holy crap out of their enemies. "Holy ghost burn them. Holy spirit fire them. Oh gather Lord kill them....shiiiiiilalalsbsrsbsabbabbba nonesense"

Your Alfas are the thieves
Collecting lot's of offering in a burial
SMH

Pastors collect offering and tithes in churches
Not in burials or stuffs

We don't curse our enemy
We pray against them
And that's is better than slaughtering them like goats embarassed

1 Like

Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 26, 2020
Amujale:

Both Christianity and Islam are fake.

The Christian bible is fake, false and counterintuitive.
Well Christianity has been saving life since in the bible cool cool

1 Like

Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by olmoRoc: 1:55am On Jan 27, 2020
I'd have done the same.
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Ibbrroo88: 6:14am On Jan 27, 2020
[quote author=ZombieHUNT post=86117022]Terrorism has come to stay in America [/quote

For your immatured mind, immatured belief and immatured intellect.]
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by ZombieHUNT: 6:18am On Jan 27, 2020
[quote author=Ibbrroo88 post=86140301][/quote]

shekau Use the same Koran like you...
He's doing the work Allah sent him to do
Same Allah you worship...

See what I mean
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Empiree: 11:41am On Jan 27, 2020
gideonite98:

SMH

Not in burials or stuffs

We don't curse our enemy
We pray against them
I know you hurt right now. Kpele.

"Alfa collect offering in a burial"

You don't even know how to lie, buddy. Do you know what burial is at all?. You have idea of the gravity of this accusation you just made?. Burial is janaza and you accused Alfas of syphoning money while deceased is buried shocked

I have never seen that in my life. I know you made this up because I destroyed fabric of your religion cheesy

Here is a gift for you below. Deal with it cool

1 Like

Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by AntiChristian: 1:48pm On Jan 27, 2020
gideonite98:

SMH

Not in burials or stuffs

We don't curse our enemy
We pray against them

Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 27, 2020
Empiree:
I know you hurt right now. Kpele.

"Alfa collect offering in a burial"

You don't even know how to lie, buddy. Do you know what burial is at all?. You have idea of the gravity of this accusation you just made?. Burial is janaza and you accused Alfas of syphoning money while deceased is buried shocked

I have never seen that in my life. I know you made this up because I destroyed fabric of your religion cheesy

Here is a gift for you below. Deal with it cool

Your clerics collect money not only in burials even in naming ceremonies
Pay this so the child will be successful...
Everybody pay this so that the child will become this....
If you know you too want to have a baby oya drop money grin grin grin grin
Like it is so funny

We pay tithes and offerings in church
Not in burial or weddings or naming ceremonies
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 27, 2020
[quote author=AntiChristian post=86151091][/quote]
Matthew 10:33-34
[33]But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
[34]Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Jesus was talking about his second coming and the judgement of the world.
In the first coming he came like a sheep and he was crucified.
In the second coming he will come as a king to judge everybody and there won't be time for repentance or peace there by He's not going to pity the sinners meaning (he's going to deny them before God)

So Jesus was not a terrorist
Jesus did not kill
Jesus did not lead people to war
Jesus did not rape
Jesus preached peace

But let check muhammed
he killed
he lead people to war
he got married to a 6 ur old girl
he told his followers to kill and they are still doing it up to date
If in doubt ask the Alqeada,the boko harams,the I swap,the Islamic nation terrorist,the Alshabab,the Isis.
They are following Muhammed
Killing and slaughtering innocent people because of 72 virgins grin cheesy

So who actually fought for peace
Jesus or Muhammed?
Ask yourself...
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Empiree: 3:29pm On Jan 27, 2020
gideonite98:

Your clerics collect money not only in burials even in naming ceremonies
Pay this so the child will be successful...
Everybody pay this so that the child will become this....

If you know you too want to have a baby oya drop money grin grin grin grin
Like it is so funny

We pay tithes and offerings in church
Not in burial or weddings or naming ceremonies

don't shift. Clarify "burial money offering" before jumping over. That's silly allegation you made.

As for bolded part, all that are meant to keep everybody happy and create unity within people. There is nothing like pay this and that so that your baby can be successful. They simply put it that way and we understand. It is not by force. Celebrants give freely. It is their money not yours. It is only problematic if force is used. So guy, something else.

This is entirely different from tithes.
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 27, 2020
Empiree:
don't shift. Clarify "burial money offering" before jumping over. That's silly allegation you made.

As for bolded part, all that are meant to keep everybody happy and create unity within people. There is nothing like pay this and that so that your baby can be successful. They simply put it that way and we understand. It is not by force. Celebrants give freely. It is their money not yours. It is only problematic if force is used. So guy, something else.

This is entirely different from tithes.

So we give our offering and tithes
Why is it your problem?
Why are you then calling our pastors thieves?
The money from the ceremony goes to your clerics and I dont care
So why do you know tag our own pastors as thieves?
Rubbish and radarada oshi
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Empiree: 3:41pm On Jan 27, 2020
gideonite98:

Why is it your problem?
It seems you have not been watching Shola Jordan Adeboye, a US based Nigeria pastor. Watch him on YouTube. He will tell you how thieves your pastors are. From Adeboye to Oyedepo and host of others. They are den of theives. He calls Nigerians CHRISTIANs pagans. He said you guys practice Judaism. Watch how he bastardized Christians here. Remember he's not muslim but pastor in America

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEWNjLOS0dY

I will upload his 2 mins rant calling Christians pagans and I will post it here shortly. Stay tuned
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 27, 2020
Empiree:
It seems you have not been watching Shola Jordan Adeboye, a US based Nigeria pastor. Watch him in YouTube. He will tell you how thieves your pastors are. From Adeboye to Oyedepo and host of others. They are den of theives. He calls Nigerians CHRISTIANs pagans. He said you guys practice Judaism. Watch how he bastardized Christians here. Remember he's not muslim but pastor in America

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEWNjLOS0dY

I will upload his 2 mins rant calling Christians pagans and I will post it here shortly. Stay tuned

So do I take the word of a man looking for publicity?
Or the word of the most high God?
Ama answer that for you
I take the word of GOD
He told me in the bible to pay my tithe and bring offering to his house and I do and will always do.

So I guess when you go to your burials and namings and stuff and your cleric ask you to keep coming out to drop money then tell him you're not coming out and you should keep your money....
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Empiree: 3:45pm On Jan 27, 2020
gideonite98:

Why is it your problem?
Here is the video. It is not 2 minutes. It is 44 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNq57B9wS4w
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 27, 2020
Empiree:
Here is the video. It is not 2 minutes. It is 44 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNq57B9wS4w
Because Islamic terrorists kill people every day did not make some people leave the religion

So the video you're posting has not effect here
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Empiree: 3:56pm On Jan 27, 2020
gideonite98:

So do I take the word of a man looking for publicity?
Or the word of the most high God?
Ama answer that for you
I take the word of GOD
He told me in the bible to pay my tithe and bring offering to his house and I do and will always do.

guy, you don't even follow your Bible. Every commandment of God in your Bible you Christians don't follow it. You are COMMANDED by God to pray SALAT as Muslims do but you chose your own different prayers. Prayer recommended for you in mentioned in the book of Nehemiah 8 verses 4 to 6

To better understand this SALAT mentioned in this Bible verses, I have posted short video for better understanding below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WagXsAg5jTE

You may watch the full version in the video below from 13-16 mins or better still, watch the entire debate with your open heart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbHnZoXF2yY

Now watch this muslim SALAT and compared to Nehemiah 8 vs 4-6

Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Empiree: 4:03pm On Jan 27, 2020
gideonite98:

Because Islamic terrorists kill people every day did not make some people leave the religion

So the video you're posting has not effect here
ki laanwi kini nwi?. How does your post correlate?. Guy, be Muslim.

Islam is the way. Stop wasting your time in christianity. It is fake religion forced on your by white colonial masters. Stop being emotional about religion. Study and learn.

I have PDF book written by Jamiu Adegunwa title Hidden Facts About Islam And Christianity

I can do the screenshots here for you to read. Or Whatsapp you can get off. Or you if you're comfortable watching YouTube the lectures are there. No one is killing anyone for living Islam. That's a lie made up and put in your brain by your pastors to keep you lifeless in church.

Those who left Islam done know what they were doing in the first place. Those who come from Christianity or other religions to Islam have discovered the truth.
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 27, 2020
Empiree:
ki laanwi kini nwi?. How does your post correlate?. Guy, be Muslim.

Islam is the way. Stop wasting your time in christianity. It is fake religion forced on your by white colonial masters. Stop being emotional about religion. Study and learn.

I have PDF book written by Jamiu Adegunwa title Hidden Facts About Islam And Christianity

I can do the screenshots here for you to read. Or Whatsapp you can get off. Or you if you're comfortable watching YouTube the lectures are there. No one is killing anyone for living Islam. That's a lie made up and put in your brain by your pastors to keep you lifeless in church.

Those who left Islam done know what they were doing in the first place. Those who come from Christianity or other religions to Islam have discovered the truth.

You want me to leave the only religion that teaches peaceful coexistence and tolerance so I can start killing like muhammed and beheading people like Islamic terrorist while shouting "Allah Akbar? grin grin grin grin grin grin you're a comedian jare

It is Islam that is a fake religion by some brain washed Arrow

Christianity has been before colonial masters abiii this one no sabi wetin he dey talk ni? Muhammed really did a great job in brain washing you guys grin grin grin grin
Suicide bombing and stuff because of 72 virgins grin grin .
Chaiiii so funny
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 27, 2020
Empiree:
guy, you don't even follow your Bible. Every commandment of God in your Bible you Christians don't follow it. You are COMMANDED by God to pray SALAT as Muslims do but you chose your own different prayers. Prayer recommended for you in mentioned in the book of Nehemiah 8 verses 4 to 6

To better understand this SALAT mentioned in this Bible verses, I have posted short video for better understanding below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WagXsAg5jTE

You may watch the full version in the video below from 13-16 mins or better still, watch the entire debate with your open heart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbHnZoXF2yY

Now watch this muslim SALAT and compared to Nehemiah 8 vs 4-6

You go see malat no be salat grin grin grin grin
If you want to know about Christianity read the bible not by listening to your clerics
They have been brain washed by their leaders that were brain shed by muhammed grin grin
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Empiree: 5:41pm On Jan 27, 2020
gideonite98:

You go see malat no be salat grin grin grin grin
If you want to know about Christianity read the bible not by listening to your clerics
They have been brain washed by their leaders that were brain shed by muhammed grin grin
you are very ignorant. Bible verses are presented to you and you still talking about I should read the Bible?. Are you well at all?
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Empiree: 5:44pm On Jan 27, 2020
Your reply shows how ignorant you are. My advise is you need to read your Bible very well. Nothing that Christians do today in mentioned in their Bible. Yet you claim to follow Bible. Looks like you are a sick man
gideonite98:

You want me to leave the only religion that teaches peaceful coexistence and tolerance so I can start killing like muhammed and beheading people like Islamic terrorist while shouting "Allah Akbar? grin grin grin grin grin grin you're a comedian jare

It is Islam that is a fake religion by some brain washed Arrow

Christianity has been before colonial masters abiii this one no sabi wetin he dey talk ni? Muhammed really did a great job in brain washing you guys grin grin grin grin
Suicide bombing and stuff because of 72 virgins grin grin .
Chaiiii so funny
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 27, 2020
Empiree:
Your reply shows how ignorant you are. My advise is you need to read your Bible very well. Nothing that Christians do today in mentioned in their Bible. Yet you claim to follow Bible. Looks like you are a sick man

Lol like offering and tithes or praying
See you're dry go and ask your clerics for more lies
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 27, 2020
Empiree:
you are very ignorant. Bible verses are presented to you and you still talking about I should read the Bible?. Are you well at all?

You typed a single verses out of all the verses,chapters and testaments we have in the bible and you think you know the bible?

Wait judge yourself can't you see you're really sick and you definitely need medical and spiritual attention.

Even as a Christian you continue reading God's world everyday and you know a verse and you think you're a guru? You definitely need medical attention to correct your thinking and reasoning faculty.
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Empiree: 7:57pm On Jan 27, 2020
gideonite98:

Lol like offering and tithes or praying
See you're dry go and ask your clerics for more lies
ignore button. When you later wake up in the future come here and thank me later. Have a nice day
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Empiree: 8:00pm On Jan 27, 2020
gideonite98:

You typed a single verses out of all the verses,chapters and testaments we have in the bible and you think you know the bible?

Wait judge yourself can't you see you're really sick and you definitely need medical and spiritual attention.

Even as a Christian you continue reading God's world everyday and you know a verse and you think you're a guru? You definitely need medical attention to correct your thinking and reasoning faculty.
when you finally wake up from your slumber in the future, thank me later.
Re: Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 27, 2020
Empiree:
when you finally wake up from your slumber in the future, thank me later.
You need to leave Muhammed and his ways
You will be glad

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor / Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach / Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.