Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,089 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 (113151 Views)

Reno Omokri: 7 Countries Nigerians Can Vacation Without Visas / What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by Cutehector(m): 12:50am On Jan 26, 2020
The plan

Travel to India to get baptized with serious IT skills

Go to any of these countries listed as skilled worker ..

cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by arcdone(m): 12:55am On Jan 26, 2020
Spain007:

Spain missing on the list
Guy it seems you base in Spain... Connect meet now... Let's start from here... Nice meeting you

2 Likes

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by chiefdiye(m): 12:57am On Jan 26, 2020
this guy funny o wetin i wan go do 4 senegal,tanza n rwanda again? that one migration abi na refugee

5 Likes

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by sexyyoyo(m): 1:01am On Jan 26, 2020
ursullalinda:
Every body seems to be running away.....who will be here with me?.....I can't wait for a better Nigeria

You can always count on me . Nigeria my country .
No place like home

3 Likes

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by styles2009: 1:11am On Jan 26, 2020
Davidflight:

https://travelwahala.com/top-7-countries-to-migrate-from-nigeria-in-2020/

Minimal language requirements for number 3, that's not true angry
Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by OsamaB: 1:13am On Jan 26, 2020
Davidflight:

I am surprised that Australia is number 1. I currently work, school and live Australia and I can tell you that it is not as simple as the OP describes. Australians have a thing were they want you to have an Australian work experience. So I have seen people with good Nigerian qualifications and experience migrate here only to work with old people.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by sonnie10: 1:18am On Jan 26, 2020
agulion:
Pls help a brother, a business that I make between 150k to 100k a very day ( a profit of 20k to 30k a day) here in Nigeria and opportunity to travel to Dubai working visa, which is better. Note married with two children
If you travel to stay, you are the biggest fool ever

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by justlikedat: 1:28am On Jan 26, 2020
OsamaB:

I am surprised that Australia is number 1. I currently work, school and live Australia and I can tell you that it is not as simple as the OP describes. Australians have a thing were they want you to have an Australian work experience. So I have seen people with good Nigerian qualifications and experience migrate here only to work with old people.
You are very correct. Most times when you migrate you start your life hustle all over again ni. No matter how experienced and professional you are in naija when you get to the western world, your experience will not be recognized (except you are going with I.T. certification which is globally accepted)
When i got to U.K. i realized that U.K. driving license will provide you job than Masters degree from Naija,

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by SURVBenedict01(m): 2:03am On Jan 26, 2020
You need to do your little research on UAE, that hot desert don cast

3 Likes

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by Fratello(m): 2:06am On Jan 26, 2020
majamajic:

continue sucking breast for Nigeria then , u think abroad is bed of Roses ?

stay naija and know what will happen in abroad

"with your mentality , abroad is not for u , your money is in Nigeria , just work hard in naija"

u will make it

You are seated in one corner of your apartment judging with your little human mind who abroad is for.
May God help you. And not judge you.

5 Likes

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by Fratello(m): 2:09am On Jan 26, 2020
justlikedat:

You are very correct. Most times when you migrate you start your life hustle all over again ni. No matter how experienced and professional you are in naija when you get to the western world, your experience will not be recognized (except you are going with I.T. certification which is globally accepted)
When i got to U.K. i realized that U.K. driving license will provide you job than Masters degree from Naija,

Exactly. You will need to relearn to fit in.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by SuyaEater(m): 2:18am On Jan 26, 2020
Stay in your country and build it.
Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by RaptorX: 2:48am On Jan 26, 2020
OsamaB:

Anything the average Nigerian tells you about abroad is from hearsay or just outright misinformation. And people will quit very good upwardly mobile jobs to go to this countries based on misinformation and ignorance about easy money abroad.

10 Likes

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by Bobyro: 2:49am On Jan 26, 2020
Run away from this shit hole.

3 Likes

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by cydophobia(m): 3:02am On Jan 26, 2020
Allez Gut.

bluefilm:
My love for Germany keeps growing everyday nowadays.

I love Deutscheland.

Das beste oder nichts!

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by MostSoughtAfte(f): 3:20am On Jan 26, 2020
Davidflight:

How can one contact you for Australia visa processing..

2 Likes

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by Tantolu: 3:37am On Jan 26, 2020
Newguyhere:
so make I kon turn second class citizen for another man country? No thanks undecided
I prefer naija anytime any day!! grin

For Christ sake please erase this mentality,because as long as you have it,opportunities will continue to elude you.

Even within Nigeria there's social class racism.I used to be of same mentality,Please trash it!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by GeneralPula: 4:01am On Jan 26, 2020
agulion:
Pls help a brother, a business that I make between 150k to 100k a very day ( a profit of 20k to 30k a day) here in Nigeria and opportunity to travel to Dubai working visa, which is better. Note married with two children

Dubai is useless codedly bro

Nothing much to do

Stay put and make sure you saving money!

One day water go full your drum and you go dey alright!

3 Likes

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by fineyemi(m): 4:21am On Jan 26, 2020
justlikedat:

please what do you think about migrating to the UK. Is life there better
Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by toluwa1(f): 4:42am On Jan 26, 2020
Thks
Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by Judybash93(m): 4:50am On Jan 26, 2020
justnock:
Seven countries NOT to migrate to from Nigeria; Cambodia, Somalia, Yemen, Bangladesh, CAR, Burundi, Papua New Guinea.

Iran and Iraq
Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by MOnkeyBabe(f): 4:51am On Jan 26, 2020
Odobaone:
Some people go pour out their plan Brekete here now forgetting there are village pipu here too. Good luck but am remigrating To Naija. Naija sure pass

I understand what you are saying. But this is a faceless forum.

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by MOnkeyBabe(f): 4:52am On Jan 26, 2020
Tantolu:

For Christ sake please erase this mentality,because as long as you have it,opportunities will continue to elude you.

Even within Nigeria there's social class racism.I used to be of same mentality,Please trash it!
lol I love this. You mean Social Class Discrimination
Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by MOnkeyBabe(f): 4:55am On Jan 26, 2020
SuyaEater:
Stay in your country and build it.

Suya eater. I Sight you there. How things? My daughter has a thing for suya
Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by MOnkeyBabe(f): 4:59am On Jan 26, 2020
RaptorX:
Anything the average Nigerian tells you about abroad is from hearsay or just outright misinformation. And people will quit very good upwardly mobile jobs to go to this countries based on misinformation and ignorance about easy money abroad.

You are RiGht. Once you are earning more than 100,000k naira and the future seems bright, please don't migrate. Unless you have splendid contacts for a very good job here

5 Likes

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by MOnkeyBabe(f): 5:05am On Jan 26, 2020
justlikedat:

This is just the bitter truth. If you have not migrated you will not appreciate this fact.
You must be TRANSFINANCIAL
Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by MOnkeyBabe(f): 5:06am On Jan 26, 2020
sonnie10:

If you travel to stay, you are the biggest fool ever
people may bash you but you are right in a sense
Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by MOnkeyBabe(f): 5:08am On Jan 26, 2020
Cutehector:
The plan

Travel to India to get baptized with serious IT skills

Go to any of these countries listed as skilled worker ..

cool
Guy (Y) Double Peace Sign for u

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] / Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos) / My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.