Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 (113059 Views)

Reno Omokri: 7 Countries Nigerians Can Vacation Without Visas / What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by Rosskiye: 5:11am On Jan 26, 2020
Tantolu:

For Christ sake please erase this mentality,because as long as you have it,opportunities will continue to elude you.

Even within Nigeria there's social class racism.I used to be of same mentality,Please trash it!

It is YOU that has the wrong mentality. Not everything is about money, and ''opportunities''.

He is right that blacks are generally treated as second class citizens in Europe. He has a right not to want to live in such a racially divisive and demeaning environment for himself and his offspring. There is racial discrimination in the job market. In Europe as a black person, you will regularly be followed around the store by attendants who suspect you are there to steal. In Europe, many who smile at you actually hate you and wish you would return to your country.

5 Likes

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by MOnkeyBabe(f): 5:12am On Jan 26, 2020
Ijeleigbo:

U.K no follow abeg! The economy is in a mess most especially now they would be leaving EU towards ending of this month

Can you explain further if you dont mind? I've been too lazy to Research about this BRexit thing. I would also love it from a NiGeRian's perspective.
Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by agarawu23(m): 5:13am On Jan 26, 2020
UAE shouldn't make the list

4 Likes

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by MOnkeyBabe(f): 5:20am On Jan 26, 2020
RaptorX:
No security officer or gardener abroad earns more than a Nigerian MD, you people should stop deceiving impressionable gullible young people.

The ones earning more than mds must be really upscale and specially trained. PRobaBly working for Queen an white aus

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by MOnkeyBabe(f): 5:31am On Jan 26, 2020
Emperor4tune:
all this listed countries where modernised to such standard by men & women who determined to put their brain power to work,i tell you even the future generation will be proud of their land,running away from my father land due to incompetence leadership & poor scaling mated on the masses by a corrupt system of governance will profit me nothing,the next generation may likely suffer & there may be obviously no country someday they will call their own...we are in tough moment & it will only take tough men to survive the land.there is hope 4 my father land & i have a dream that someday many will admire Nigeria all over the world & choose it a paradise destination,ARISE COMPATRIOT WE MUST DEFEND OUR LAND NOW OR WE LOOSE IT COMPLETELY TO OUR COMMON ENEMIES

I Could have returned home. But the fear of my children starting from scratch when they return to the states is my major problem. I mean people get fortunate enough to use means and money from home to finance abroad doings, but it may never be enough. What about mortgage and owning a house or property which is very important? How many would get there
That. And other dreams of being in film school and going to Hollywood.

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by dadepoajadi(m): 5:38am On Jan 26, 2020
Thanks for the info it will really be of help for we youths mostly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by Thegamingorca(m): 5:43am On Jan 26, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

You will be denied visa!

You ain't going anywhere.

Lol
Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by Cousin9999: 5:48am On Jan 26, 2020
Just stay away from east Europe, west Asia, central Asia, south Asia, central America, and south America and you should be fine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by MOnkeyBabe(f): 5:49am On Jan 26, 2020
berrystunn:
60% of Nigerians leaving abroad are useless.

30% do come home.
10% do live large over there ,they don't come around.

If you know you know.

My brother say he would retire at 75 and come home to be a lecturer

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by Whiteways: 5:56am On Jan 26, 2020
UAE is no more tax-free nation.
Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by majamajic(m): 5:57am On Jan 26, 2020
Fratello:

You are seated in one corner of your apartment judging with your little human mind who abroad is for.
May God help you. And not judge you.

u have concluded, I laugh u

am giving u hint only , remember what u said

u said when money finish , u will wait for money to finish before u start hustling ?

UAE has 5% vat on everything u buy , including bottle water , so it's not that tax free

2 Likes

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by rampantlover: 5:58am On Jan 26, 2020
All the countries you have mentioned, Nigerians have desecrated that place with their penchant for acts of stupidity, lawlessness, buffoonery and criminality. Anywhere you Nigerians go you make it difficult for other Africans to be respected because of your animalistic behaviour. That's why people frown upon you and you are been seen as a nuisance and a menace to humanity.

6 Likes

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by MOnkeyBabe(f): 5:59am On Jan 26, 2020
picoba:
Good write-up. Thanks slot for this information.
It is high time for me to relocate from Northern part of Nigeria to the place where l can sleep with no sound of gun.
and shout shout
Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by NONNYG: 6:00am On Jan 26, 2020
berrystunn:

30% do come home.

If you know you know.

Statistician; I hail ooo

3 Likes

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by NONNYG: 6:03am On Jan 26, 2020
Whiteways:
UAE is no more tax-free nation.
There's difference between income tax and VAT

5% VAT was introduced begining of 2018, but there's still zero income tax. Meaning your salary is never deducted

3 Likes

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by MOnkeyBabe(f): 6:06am On Jan 26, 2020
majamajic:

With 550k u can be in UAE next weekend , that's the only one am very sure about , both ticket and visa , budget like 600k
What of food
Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by majamajic(m): 6:09am On Jan 26, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
What of food

u will pick food on the ground

8 Likes

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by MOnkeyBabe(f): 6:15am On Jan 26, 2020
Youngzedd:
Hmm, Australia and Sweden are top feminists countries.

Hehehe, those women will show you pepper. Don't go there and form 9ja ninja because na jail you go kiss las las.

Those women got no chill.
naija ninja?? ROtfl
Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by majamajic(m): 6:19am On Jan 26, 2020
Fratello:

You are seated in one corner of your apartment judging with your little human mind who abroad is for.

I saw one guy like u , his snr bro paid and make sure he traveled

his gf in Nigeria told him , since he decided to leave her behind , that she will take another guy in their street , this guy reconfirm his ticket and go back home , yes he can still make it in Nigeria , but he should have hustle at Least to cover cost spent on him , meanwhile he don't know that girls are everywhere in Dubai , but if u come new it will seems like it's a Sharia country , meanwhile Dubai is sweet

6 Likes

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by majamajic(m): 6:21am On Jan 26, 2020
Fratello:

I saw one guy like u , his snr bro paid and make sure he traveled

his gf in Nigeria told him , since he decided to leave her behind , that she will take another guy in their street , this guy reconfirm his ticket and go back home , yes he can still make it in Nigeria , but he should have hustle at Least to cover cost spent on him , meanwhile he don't know that girls are everywhere in Dubai , but if u come new it will seems like it's a Sharia country , meanwhile Dubai is sweet , so am not seated in a any corner , I move around

2 Likes

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by Realtizzy(m): 6:25am On Jan 26, 2020
Please what skills do one need to acquire to be at advantage incase one gets visa of any of the countries listed

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by MOnkeyBabe(f): 6:26am On Jan 26, 2020
ENG0701:

Lol. The countries mentioned have a transparent immigration policy unlike USA. There is no easy way to get PR in US unless you are a genius or you marry an american. That's why most Nigerians in USA are illegal.
What do you mean by pr?
liberals and progressives do a good job in helping to fight for rights of the immigrant. But they always shy away from trying to actually help an immigrant out in case of marriages. They automatically think you are trying to steal from them and have ulterior motives. Half help better pass one, let me manage.
And do they still actually accept geniuses? You no see how them frustrate Genevieve for ordinary OSCAR?

3 Likes

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by Memberclub(m): 6:26am On Jan 26, 2020
Australia don't even give visa to Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by MOnkeyBabe(f): 6:28am On Jan 26, 2020
omohlexy:
I am not going anywhere. I love Nigeria. We are the Giant of Africa and future world power after the third world war.
hmmn
Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by joshrare(m): 6:35am On Jan 26, 2020
justnock:
Seven countries NOT to migrate to from Nigeria; Cambodia, Somalia, Yemen, Bangladesh, CAR, Burundi, Papua New Guinea.

Dominican republic nkor?
Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by Nobody: 6:40am On Jan 26, 2020
I won't be emigrating from Nigeria because of economic purposes or the current state of the nation.
What I really want to do in this world has a lot to do with the USA.
No matter what parameters Mr Donald Trump might employ,I will still migrate to the US...
legally

7 Likes

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by Isoduwa(m): 6:47am On Jan 26, 2020
justnock:
Seven countries NOT to migrate to from Nigeria; Cambodia, Somalia, Yemen, Bangladesh, CAR, Burundi, Papua New Guinea.
Is better than Nigerian
Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by fellowFNIS: 6:47am On Jan 26, 2020
Wow
Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by President2031: 6:54am On Jan 26, 2020
Enwhen:
NICE ONE GOD BLESS U

Abeg still help us find out the cost of those countries , mostly for those of us who are traveling abroad to go hurstle , weds Na to dey barf dead body self we mind as long as the money , dollars come out weda small or big , e beta pass the richest Yahoo Yahoo in Nigeria thank u... Pls don't mind my pidgin English, Na until I leave Nigeria , I go stop to dey speak am, even in my place of work Na pidgin I dey speak cos I no send anybody and Nigeria no deserve English language....thank you

You’re either a kid bro and you’re from a very remote village where you depend on Nairaland to know what is happening in Nigeria and other parts of the world.

You need to grow up, Nigeria and it’s people scattered all over the world is too big for Nairaland to contain.

Can you imagine you saying barfing dead body and getting dollars is better than the richest yahoo boy in Nigeria.

Which woman born you? See mentality.

This are the kind of jobless awkward people we have in Nigeria moving about and contributing nothing to the country rather they will use their silly mentality to cause problem,

if you give them the chance to head any ministry, you will be shock how they will not only steal the money, they won’t be able to work because their mentality is too poor. There are a lot of our politicians who are like you and most of them are those primitive ones from the north.
God save you

5 Likes

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by Dstar434(m): 6:58am On Jan 26, 2020
davodyguy:
When you lift content on the internet, make sure they're factual.
Australia's population is 25+ million please
23.7m, 25m, whats the difference? Can anyone ever get the actual figure?

3 Likes

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by Basalt(m): 7:01am On Jan 26, 2020
berrystunn:

30% do come home.

If you know you know.

The addition of the percentages you gave sef doesn't sum up to 100% and you expect someone to take you seriously with your poor mathematics?

3 Likes

Re: Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 by Basalt(m): 7:06am On Jan 26, 2020
Thegamingorca:
Oga op number 3 and number 2 have cast in short germany should be last

Why do you think Germany should be last?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] / Tanker Explosion At Otedola-Ojodu, Berger Lagos: 20 Cars Burnt (Photos) / My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.