Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

I Dropped Out Of School, Can You Advise??? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Dropped Out Of School, Can You Advise??? (428 Views)

We Were Abandoned In Cyprus & Dropped Out Of School - Dancing Security Guards / Why I Dropped Out Of Medical School At 500L, Ended Up As Cart Pusher –benue Man / School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dropped Out Of School, Can You Advise??? by Liveasitcomes: 8:43pm On Jan 25, 2020
I am officially a drop out, nothing to show for the years spent.

What lies ahead of me, learn a skill and move on with life or start hustling and go back to school.

Can you advise? do you know such story with a happy ending?? care to share??

I have started to write for kdp and seeing results though not much, I seriously believe I can hustle my way back to school, this time around go the polytechnic route, ND then HND............etc

Let me hear what you guys have to say, bash if you'll, you are all welcome.
Re: I Dropped Out Of School, Can You Advise??? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 25, 2020
Go learn a lucrative skill. Goodluck mate.

4 Likes

Re: I Dropped Out Of School, Can You Advise??? by nlPoster: 8:57pm On Jan 25, 2020
Nothing wrong with doing poly?

It's two years and your employment chances are very high.

Plus you further at your own convenience and pace.

2 Likes

Re: I Dropped Out Of School, Can You Advise??? by officialfestus(m): 9:29pm On Jan 25, 2020
The best advice so far is the one you advised yourself,find your passion and go for it

2 Likes

Re: I Dropped Out Of School, Can You Advise??? by Liveasitcomes: 3:57pm On Jan 27, 2020
thanks guys

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help!!!! Am Losing It :'( / . / Can You Guess The Name Of These African Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.