Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander (137294 Views)

Amir Adamu Rugu, Boko Haram Commander Surrenders / Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK / Abu Usamah Killed! Boko Haram Commander Dies Of Gunshot Injuries In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Appetizerbmaz(m): 7:17am On Jan 26, 2020
CArt:

Your brain needs a total check up shocked
don't mind the fool. Not everyone on social media is normal some are already in COLORADO state
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 26, 2020
egoldman:

This crap does not justify saying that she is enjoying herself, anuofia angry

And she is enjoying herself, Ezi

At this point of her life she doesn't need any of you or your likes fake sympathy.

The notion remains she is fine and so be it. Her case no longer demands your online and fake sympathy
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 26, 2020
Aladdin1:
Why must you reason like an idiotic slowpoke? abi your brain is made of sawdust and resides in your anus?.you think you are smart with these ur insensitive comments? NO! let me swear for you this morning o!.beni goat! mtcheww!

You are the very insensitive one here with your comment. The girl doesn't needs people like you to further sympathise on her behalf.

She is fine and Okay till faith dictates otherwise for her.

Stop behaving like a sheep.
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Kennitrust(m): 7:27am On Jan 26, 2020
fairfora:
I've been following your posts for a long while now...none of them seemed to be sensible. This is the worst of it all. Yeye edo guy
the idiot has removed the post. Shame on him.

1 Like

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Peacecoy19: 7:27am On Jan 26, 2020
midolian:
what would you have her do? I pray you don't find yourself in her situation
I pray to God to comfort her mind let Lear Continue to remain close to God in her mind

1 Like

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by peeps4u: 7:28am On Jan 26, 2020
bigtt76:
Denounce religion, come out safely and seek God's forgiveness.... no you refused now look at yourself - forcefully converted and impregnated undecided

Sometimes we are the architect of our own misfortune

But why can't all powerful God safe her without Leah needing to deny God? Isn't something wrong that God couldn't safe her despite standing for God? Leah trusted God, but God failed her (I had to say this). Leah is not to be blamed. We are all taught to trust in God and never deny him like Daniel and those three Hebrews never denied His desoite being thrown in the Lion den and lake of fire respectively.

I am a practising Christian but this religion is looking like a scam truly.

Just days ago, CAN chairman and UNIMAID student were also murdered by BH for their faith
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by akanbiaa(m): 7:31am On Jan 26, 2020
agulion:
Islam can not trive without terrorism. Infact Islam is more dangerous than this new virus in China. May God have mercy on the little girl
from Al Qaeda to ISIS and now Boko Haram who do you really think are behind it? And have you taken your time to know what Islam preaches and have you lived with true Muslims as neighbours and have you asked why Muslims are the worst hit and killed by this terrorist groups and why they still keep killing Muslims in all the territory they are capturing?
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Peacecoy19: 7:32am On Jan 26, 2020
Peacemaker5129:
She is happy
And you are a beast.There was rape,there was no marriage because there was no consent,a first condition for marriage to legal

1 Like

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by freethesheeple(m): 7:39am On Jan 26, 2020
Citytrend:
Such an unfortunate theory. May the remaining days of this Dude on earth be filled with sorrow. And may he suffer a thousand times of whatever emotional truama this innocent girl is going through

Anyway, I will Design a Professional Logo for your Company or Product For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me

shut up?u think ur nonsense prayers can work? Oh boko has a son now...

2 Likes

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Parkleader: 7:40am On Jan 26, 2020
Hmmmm, her life have been mess up already even if they rescue her at last, sad. cry
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Neoteny(m): 7:45am On Jan 26, 2020
Welp.

Oppo Reno gets to print another batch of t-shirts:

"Free Leah Sharibu...and son"

1 Like

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Jabioro: 7:55am On Jan 26, 2020
Herkim:

This is not what Islam preaches this is total hypocrazy from the hoodlums and criminals called Boko Harams.

I think Nigeria govt should do more on security of life and property..
They got all their inspiration from Quaran,they preach Quaran,and make it clearly that they are on religion move.Christian preach, tendering and help you to convert.Islam terrorising you, forced, decimate and take away your freedom.."IMOLE" hard knowledge..even you , you are still an INFIDEL.

2 Likes

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by seangy4konji: 8:00am On Jan 26, 2020
Please do not mistake this people as Muslims...

They practice nothing written in the holy quoran...

They are just satisfying their devilish wishes
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by isram: 8:00am On Jan 26, 2020
Subzero047:
Isram is a cancer
dirty, evil and killers

They are the problem of this earth
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 8:02am On Jan 26, 2020
I blame the girl's parents for not imbibing common sense to her head. her friends that applied wisdom during the kidnapped are free and living a normal life, she's here subjected to victimization, dehumanization and exploitation

I hope she is set free soon because the NA that could have been her hope are getting killed by these political terrorist on a daily basis
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Yoighaman(m): 8:09am On Jan 26, 2020
Osagyefo98:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/01/25/breaking-leah-sheribu-gives-birth-baby-boy-boko-haram-commander-after-being-forced?fbclid=IwAR1CHK-KliVY2yXHqf_S--k_NQQbOL3rTCJDR-AkZbfzhBTF9fCRFKdyUJg

We receive this news with mixed feelings. It is bad news on the one hand considering the ordeal she must be passing through but it is good news on the other hand; one, we are happy she is still alive and two, she now has a child for one of the commanders, at least that would guaranty her safety and perhaps her eventual freedom.

In all, this is a very sad situation to be in, may God be with her.

2 Likes

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 26, 2020
Yoighaman:

We receive this news with mixed feelings. It is bad news on the one hand considering the ordeal she must be passing through but it is good news on the other hand, one, we are happy she is still alive and two, she now has a child for one of the commanders, at least that would guaranty her safety and perhaps her eventual freedom.

In all, this is a very sad situation to be in, may God be with her.

The only sensible comment I read so far.

These are people thinking with their head not anus and fakery that full Nigeria
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Chibuchris: 8:14am On Jan 26, 2020
CHIGIM:
To some level she is part of her problem,if the story that all she needed do was to denounce that useless white European god call jesus and Christianity to gain her freedom was true but she stupidly held on to a useless faith and name that could not rescue her from their evil hands.please teach Ur kids that religion is a scam and that they should always know when to apply wisdom in things they do.more expecially when it comes to religious mater's.

You are a f00l for saying she stupidly held to her faith, you want her to be like you, I pity for your children, someone stood for what she believes in, your government isn't doing anything and you are her calling her faith useless.

That you don't support any religion does not mean you should taunt someone's faith. Or will you also say soldiers that die because the refuse to subject to there enemies are f00ls too right.they would have accepted there enemies offer because they want to live.

Because this one is religion you have jump out like wild monkey, your type are the problem we have in Nigeria because all you know is to talk and talk, when they call for protest, you won't come out to atleast defend your children future. Weakling like you. It's your type that will prefer to let robbers kill your child and wife just for them to spear your life.

Her faith didn't kill anyone her faith didn't stop you from living, she choose to stand on it she isn't a slowpoke like you. You live the people you should condemn you are here chewing rubbish. Bunch of f00ls.

2 Likes

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by CHIGIM: 8:16am On Jan 26, 2020
Felixamos:

I've read so many stupid posts today on nairaland but your own happens to be the worst.. How more stupid can you be? The type of flog Satan will flog you ehn! For using words that even him(Satan) can not use at Christ.. Don't worry... Satan is still weaving your koboko...
my friend free urself from this oyibo mental slavery jesus is a white man's idol that was brought to Africa to control the black man, somebody that can not help himself when the need arise hw will he help u. Somebody that regretted all his move on the cross. I pray u don't regret like Jesus. Just like this little girl now who I know must be regreting why she didn't denounce that jesus when it was needed.now her religious stupidity has but her entire family into crying mode and that useless jesus is too afraid to show his face and help
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Johnsinia(m): 8:16am On Jan 26, 2020
So many stupid and unbelievable comments this early morning, such that one will begin to wonder if sanity and sensitivity has long be dead in this country... I shock my head in tears onn the comments coming out of this thread... Kia, this girl ve suffered so so so much. I pray for her every now and then and she still go through all this... Well, who am I to ask God questions? his mind and thought goes beyond mine. That boy could be the defeater of Boko Haram in the future and the saviour of many, who know? My only prayer now is for her to be safe and sound and be comforted.

1 Like

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Ofemmanu1: 8:18am On Jan 26, 2020
baba cow is a basterrd
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:19am On Jan 26, 2020
CArt:

Your brain needs a total check up shocked

PLEASE I NEED THE NAME OF THAT COMMANDER

ANYBODY PLEASE
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 26, 2020
The mod that has the mind to remove my post really need to examine his conscience.

You are moved by mere ranting of people. Jeus wept.

Moved by comments of people who has no single empathy for the girl.

Moved by people who only saw the news and automatically remember leah shearibu.

No wonder Nigeria as a country doesn't like the truth.

I maintain the girl is okay, happy and enjoying.

She doesn't need all these sympathy from Nigeria.

How many weeks did CAN fast, protest and what happened?

Adamawa CAN chairman also?

How many has been killed from that time till now over 500 I guess even soldiers.

All in born state and Adamawa and on election millions of votes will be turned in.

Leah doesn't need all these sympathy here full of fake.

When faith smiles upon her and dictates otherwise she will be out to tell her story of what she went through.

For now she is fine, okay, robust and secured.
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 26, 2020
CHIGIM:
my friend free urself from this oyibo mental slavery jesus is a white man's idol that was brought to Africa to control the black man, somebody that can not help himself when the need arise hw will he help u. Somebody that regretted all his move on the cross. I pray u don't regret like Jesus. Just like this little girl now who I know must be regreting why she didn't denounce that jesus when it was needed.now her religious stupidity has but her entire family into crying mode and that useless jesus is too afraid to show his face and help

Africa is chained.

Nigeria is in chains.

1 Like

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Kinikini: 8:23am On Jan 26, 2020
Prejudice is when you judge a billion plus people guilty because of the misdeeds of a few thousands who profess to share religious identity with them. Terrorists are less than 0.00005% of Muslims.

quote author=Corrections post=86108887]IS THIS HOW PEACEFUL ISLAM IS?[/quote]
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Btruth: 8:24am On Jan 26, 2020
The Lord is with you Leah. Our hearts are always with you through prayers and supplications to the Lord Jesus. You will definitely come out from them a victor in Jesus name.
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Fagbemiroskibo: 8:25am On Jan 26, 2020
[quote author=midolian post=86107797]what would you have her do? I pray you don't find yourself in her situation[/quote amen

1 Like

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Niaja4real(m): 8:27am On Jan 26, 2020
Osagyefo98:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/01/25/breaking-leah-sheribu-gives-birth-baby-boy-boko-haram-commander-after-being-forced?fbclid=IwAR1CHK-KliVY2yXHqf_S--k_NQQbOL3rTCJDR-AkZbfzhBTF9fCRFKdyUJg

And no prophet could tell the world a head of time that Leah was pregnant with a baby boy
Even Fr.Ejike Dibia Mbaka could not see this, except supreme court judgment...
What a useless bunch of hungry prophets una bi undecided undecided undecided
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by ReeLoaDead(m): 8:27am On Jan 26, 2020
Osagyefo98:

See people I am dealing with.

Counting likes on nairaland.

Sorry for you
Yup, it showcases how many people thought your post was stupîd and it pains you grin
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 26, 2020
Waterview:
My thoughts are with you young Leah.

I easily spot atheists cool
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by ReeLoaDead(m): 8:29am On Jan 26, 2020
Osagyefo98:

I deliberately use my word with no apology because I have to realise that Nigeria as a whole is economical with the truth. They only wish to hear what they want to hear.

People like you will also wish to hear on bad thing about same girl.

For that girl to be there up till now means she is solely on her own and whatever way she remains alive means Grace is upon her.

Most of you were just expecting to hear leah is death and to come online and shout as usual then in the next 1 hour she is forgotten.

Wherever she is and as far as she is comfortable is okay by me till God will remember her case.

Hypocrites and pretenders and in twist of am arm you will meet them in another platform defending an ineffective government.

Why should I shed crocodile tears for leah or show fake sympathy when the root cause of what landed her there remain unaddressed.
All the same your cowardly focus was to make fun of the victim. That’s my issue with your original statement.
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 26, 2020
ReeLoaDead:
Yup, it showcases how many people thought your post was stupîd and it pains you grin

Haaa

Really then if that's the definition of likes then so be it.

I don't go back to my post unless you quote me.

So quoting me and showing me such simply shows my submission was apt and straightforward.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply)

Nigeria's Most Beautiful Buildings (pics) / Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook / Boko Haram Killing Yorubas And Igbos 3-days Expired (pix)! -vanguard Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.