Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,747 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander (137282 Views)

Amir Adamu Rugu, Boko Haram Commander Surrenders / Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK / Abu Usamah Killed! Boko Haram Commander Dies Of Gunshot Injuries In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by abeggnow: 9:11am On Jan 26, 2020
agulion:
Islam can not trive without terrorism. Infact Islam is more dangerous than this new virus in China. May God have mercy on the little girl
Islam has nothing to do with boko haram. They claim to be aMuslims but they are not following any principles of Islam.

1 Like

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Teymanhenry(f): 9:13am On Jan 26, 2020
all this things are still happening to her because of a single decision she made. may God never allow us to face such huge test in our life. Her reward is in heaven
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Slayar: 9:18am On Jan 26, 2020
odehaj:
it is but don’t blame her. She’s but a kid. She must have reached her elastic limit. You never can tell the propaganda & information her adaptors be telling her. Mandela said that the only strength you get as a freedom fighter in prison is when you have access to the happenings in the outside world, that people are behind you otherwise, you will give up in minutes. They broke her spirit body &soul because she’s naive, a child!

It's clear you can't comprehend simple english, re-read my message and tell me where I blamed her.
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by CHIGIM: 9:18am On Jan 26, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Africa is chained.

Nigeria is in chains.
but it's is that will break that chain
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by abeggnow: 9:24am On Jan 26, 2020
hammer6F:
[s][/s]

MUHAMMAD IS A RAPIST E-I-E-I-O.

MUHAMMAD WAS A PAEDOPHILE E-I-E-I-O.

HE RAPED AISHA AT AGE 6. E-I-E-I-O.

MUSLIMS ARE ALL RAPIST. E-I-E-I-O.

ISLAM IS ABOUT TAKING THE PISS ... E-I-E-I-O
Hate and wicked will only Romney your soul. Do not say what you do not know and what is false.
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by peeps4u: 9:24am On Jan 26, 2020
decub:

If you believe in God, you should also believe that He is an all knowing God. His ways are beyond human imagination. It's only natural for us to think as humans and would call the development unfortunate.

...but know ye now, He works in mysterious ways; without mistakes, and perfecting all imperfections. I'm a living witness!

Read the post I quoted.

The poster was blaming Leah for being stupid not to have denied God just for her safety and then come back and ask for forgiveness.

I ask again, is that what the lessons of Daniel and three Hebrews taught us about trusting in God?

Do you also rather blame Leah for not wise enough? Why did gmGod fail her despite hee trusting God?

I'm a pratising xtian and I refuse to find excuse for God.

If God couldn't guarantee Leah or CAN chairman's safety, where is there evidence of "all powerful God" and advantage has Leah had now over the rest who denied God and freed?
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Viking007(m): 9:24am On Jan 26, 2020
Tochex101:

You've got mail bro..
You probably sent it to a wrong address. It's @ not at. Or you post yours.
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by OyinO: 9:25am On Jan 26, 2020
fairfora:
Nobody is condemning any religion here, except you as a person loves evil and probably one of their loyalists. There are evil doers amongst the 2 popular religion. Islam Sue's for peace and that's even the Arabic meaning...peace. how is boko haram peaceful? If your daughter was abducted like leah and treated like this...would you be smiling or spewing this irrelevant comment? Even sane muslims( maybe except you) have condemned their heinous crimes. What they're doing is against the reason for their striking, that's my submission here and not attacking any particular religion as you've quickly done. They say western education is a sin yet, they make use of those invented by the west or products of western education...which also makes sinners. They say they are holy and fighting for allah but obviously fighting for their selfish ends. With my background, Islam never supports what they're doing to leah sharibu

Totally insane comment and blame game mentality. Keep blaming the wrong people but deceive the little children into believing nonsense and paying dearly. The two religions have NOTHING TO OFFER AFRICA AND AFRICANS. All evils emanate from them. They are the reason for the endless chaos, violence, destruction and murders on earth. This girl is suffering and now irredeemable simply because she believed in christian lies. If she had denied jesus who couldn't save her from nothing, she would've been released. But she held onto her stewpeed vain belief and now ravished and traumatized forever because jesus and holy goat have abandoned her. However, if she had abandoned jesus, all them stewpid mofo hellbound corrupt Nigerian Christians would've blamed, insulted, castigated and condemned her. But now she didn't renounce her faith but has suffered for that decision. Cowards like you keep shifting blame from Buhari to Yar'Adua. You know nothing about the world order programming. Why are there terrorists and terrorism in Islamic Nations with Muslim Leaders? Yet the Presidents are Muslims. Think for once. Your brain was given for thinking. Then do research and you'll see the covert agendas and real objectives of Christianity and Islam in the world.

Lastly, you're a hypocrite of a Muslim if you don't know the terrible things Muslims are commanded to do to non-Muslims. They are told to strike and break the necks and fingers of the infidels. To behead the unbelievers and strike them with terror. And you're saying what Boko is doing to Leah is out of Islamic programming? They use the Quran to quote and operate everyday and night. If your Muslim Allah is real, why haven't he intervened for them to stop the barbaric and murderous campaigns? But he's solidly behind them, that's why he has allowed them to operate at will. He's not in support of terrorism but terrorists are operating in his name while he sits back to watchband enjoy the bloody show since time immemorial. Remember, the brutish TRANS-SAHARAN SLAVE TRADE OF AFRICANS (1,000 YEARS AGO) along the desert trade routes was perpetrated by invading Arabians while the TRANSATLANTIC SLAVE TRADE OF WEST AFRICANS (400 YEARS AGO) was perpetrated by JEWS AND EUROPEANS. After these brutal crimes against the black races of Africa, they imposed their useless slave masters religions on the conquered and enslaved Africans. And you're telling me sheet! I don't give an ef about your feelings and sentiments right now, I'm using the medium to expose the uselessness of Christianity and Islam to Africans.

2 Likes

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by hammer6F: 9:29am On Jan 26, 2020
IF U DO THE CRIME, DO THE TIME.

I WILL SURELY EXPOSE U.

NO MATTER WAT.
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by ThatFairGuy: 9:33am On Jan 26, 2020
Stop singling out Yoruba Muslims. We all condemns their barbaric acts. It's UNISLAMIC
MONIKERREVEALER:

Now you are talking afonja!!!

We split from the caliphate, either together or individually, and set up safe havens for the protection and care of fleeing Christians from the north!!!

[s]The only problem to this laudable project are your afonja moslem brethren!!!
[/s]
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Pentasoft1978: 9:42am On Jan 26, 2020
tophumble:
This is serious oooo
We just thank God she is alive
Alive in captivity is worst than dead.
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by BluntBoy(m): 9:43am On Jan 26, 2020
TheOutlaw:

From the koran

[img]https://images./3XQFSpPBkcULP067peGwzE.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./56HPyuwBxBTMrAJHnv6GSf.jpg[/img]

From the Hadith and Tafseer

[img]https://images./czPSkBBWNhwShgtHmGNXz.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./6b7d56GuWhdr9g6BohteN5.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./4qX6gCpzNwZwYHL8z4HEeP.jpg[/img]

Every religion (not just Islam) despises unbelievers.

Here is a verse in the Bible:

Do not be bound together with unbelievers; for what partnership have righteousness and lawlessness, or what fellowship has light with darkness? Or what harmony has Christ with Belial, or what has a believer in common with an unbeliever? (2 Corinthians 6:14-15)

In the above Bible verse, unbelievers are regarded as lawless and as darkness.

Here is another one:

"He who believes in Him is not judged; he who does not believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. (John 3:18)

Here, unbelievers have been condemned already for not believing in the Sonship of Jesus Christ.

"Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for unless you believe that I am He, you will die in your sins." (John 8:24)

In the above verse, unbelievers are given only two options: Believe in Christ or die in sin.

"But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death." (Revelation 21:8 )

Here, the unbelievers are threatened with hell.

If you were a Muslim, you will be offended with these Bible verses just as Christians are offended with the Quran verses that you quoted.

To the Muslims, you are an unbeliever. So, you either believe in Allah and His prophet or you die.

To a Christian, a Muslim is an unbeliever. So, either he believes in Jesus Christ as the Son of God or he dies.
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 26, 2020
OyinO:

Totally insane comment and blame game mentality. Keep blaming the wrong people but deceive the little children into believing nonsense and paying dearly. The two religions have NOTHING TO OFFER AFRICA AND AFRICANS. All evils emanate from them. They are the reason for the endless chaos, violence, destruction and murders on earth. This girl is suffering and now irredeemable simply because she believed in christian lies. If she had denied jesus who couldn't save her from nothing, she would've been released. But she held onto her stewpeed vain belief and now ravished and traumatized forever because jesus and holy goat have abandoned her. However, if she had abandoned jesus, all them stewpid mofo hellbound corrupt Nigerian Christians would've blamed, insulted, castigated and condemned her. But now she didn't renounce her faith but has suffered for that decision. Cowards like you keep shifting blame from Buhari to Yar'Adua. You know nothing about the world order programming. Why are there terrorists and terrorism in Islamic Nations with Muslim Leaders? Yet the Presidents are Muslims. Think for once. Your brain was given for thinking. Then do research and you'll see the covert agendas and real objectives of Christianity and Islam in the world.

Lastly, you're a hypocrite of a Muslim if you don't know the terrible things Muslims are commanded to do to non-Muslims. They are told to strike and break the necks and fingers of the infidels. To behead the unbelievers and strike them with terror. And you're saying what Boko is doing to Leah is out of Islamic programming? They use the Quran to quote and operate everyday and night. If your Muslim Allah is real, why haven't he intervened for them to stop the barbaric and murderous campaigns? But he's solidly behind them, that's why he has allowed them to operate at will. He's not in support of terrorism but terrorists are operating in his name while he sits back to watchband enjoy the bloody show since time immemorial. Remember, the brutish TRANS-SAHARAN SLAVE TRADE OF AFRICANS (1,000 YEARS AGO) along the desert trade routes was perpetrated by invading Arabians while the TRANSATLANTIC SLAVE TRADE OF WEST AFRICANS (400 YEARS AGO) was perpetrated by JEWS AND EUROOEANS. After these brutal crimes against the black races of Africa, they imposed their useless slave masters religions on the conquered and enslaved Africans. And you're telling me sheet! I don't give an ef about your feelings and sentiments right now, I'm using the medium to expose the uselessness of Christianity and Islam to Africans.
With all the long junks you've spewed...what's your point?
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by loveday289(m): 9:50am On Jan 26, 2020
CArt:

Your brain needs a total check up shocked
you have brain tumour
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by bastardmod: 9:53am On Jan 26, 2020
GMbuharii:
Buhari once said the fight against Boko Haram is fight against the north.
In another instance,he was also once named by same Boko Haram as their negotiator, spokesperson.

Like the op said,most people on here,especially those coneheaded structures hypocrites and BMC chop-money mentals, showing sympathy and shedding crocodile tears are the same very people who voted for and will still vote for the same jihadist at Aso rock if he contest even at the third realm!

Thunda Faya all Coneheads

Happy Sunday lzaa immhotep bastardmod adaibeku

The useless satanic bastard and lifeless smelly almajiri cursed demon, jubril is responsible for this.

He is a very useless hopeless cursed demon possessed animal.

I hope he enjoys himself now that the poor innocent girl has been raped and forced into their useless hopeless cult.

I spit on the religion of piss.

Happy Sunday bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by remsonik(f): 9:55am On Jan 26, 2020
RighteousI:

That deeper life church that you quoted is just a building, that does not mean that those that are in that particular deeper life building and who claim to be true modest Christians are not satanists themselves. i have been to deeper life in gbagada and even to their retreat and i can testify that the vast majority are probably satanists and evil spirits themselves. For your information, that's why i am still a single bachelor, i went to deeper life to find a wife but i couldn't find just one. believe me, if all those thousands of deeper life women are true Christians as they claim, i would have been married a long time ago. but they are not, they are evil spirits themselves. Out of ten thousand of those that claim to be Christians or deeper lifers, only about a hundred are actually true, the majority are false christian satanists and these are the ones been killed. For your information, the actual number of true Christians are very, very, very, very few and that's why evil is everywhere in the world, if Christians are that much in the world as it is claimed by Wikipedia, then the world will not be this evil.
But are you a Christian?
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by BluntBoy(m): 9:59am On Jan 26, 2020
RighteousI:

That deeper life church that you quoted is just a building, that does not mean that those that are in that particular deeper life building and who claim to be true modest Christians are not satanists themselves. i have been to deeper life in gbagada and even to their retreat and i can testify that the vast majority are probably satanists and evil spirits themselves. For your information, that's why i am still a single bachelor, i went to deeper life to find a wife but i couldn't find just one. believe me, if all those thousands of deeper life women are true Christians as they claim, i would have been married a long time ago. but they are not, they are evil spirits themselves. Out of ten thousand of those that claim to be Christians or deeper lifers, only about a hundred are actually true, the majority are false christian satanists and these are the ones been killed. For your information, the actual number of true Christians are very, very, very, very few and that's why evil is everywhere in the world, if Christians are that much in the world as it is claimed by Wikipedia, then the world will not be this evil.

So, it would mean that true Christians would live to old age since nothing can harm them. Is that the point you are making?
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by TheOutlaw: 10:00am On Jan 26, 2020
The difference is that in the Judeo-Christian faith, while God distinguishes between unbelievers and believers, he doesn't ask the believers to persecute the unbelievers or rape their daughters or kill their men unlike the god of Islam.

BluntBoy:

Every religion (not just Islam) despises unbelievers.

Here is a verse in the Bible:

Do not be bound together with unbelievers; for what partnership have righteousness and lawlessness, or what fellowship has light with darkness? Or what harmony has Christ with Belial, or what has a believer in common with an unbeliever? (2 Corinthians 6:14-15)

In the above Bible verse, unbelievers are regarded as lawless and as darkness.

Here is another one:

"He who believes in Him is not judged; he who does not believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. (John 3:18)

Here, unbelievers have been condemned already for not believing in the Sonship of Jesus Christ.

"Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for unless you believe that I am He, you will die in your sins." (John 8:24)

In the above verse, unbelievers are given only two options: Believe in Christ or die in sin.

"But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death." (Revelation 21:cool

Here, the unbelievers are threatened with hell.

If you were a Muslim, you will be offended with these Bible verses just as Christians are offended withe the Quran verses that you quoted.

To the Muslim, you are an unbeliever. So, you either believe in Allah and His prophet or you die.

To a Christian, a Muslim is an unbeliever. So, either he believes in Jesus Christ as the Son of God or he dies.
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by mcgaius: 10:02am On Jan 26, 2020
You claimed someone is an infidel and that was your reason for releasing the so called faithful while keeping the infidel in your custody.Now it did not occur to you that her private part which you accessed is also that of an infidel.Confused extremists.
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by carpdiemz: 10:05am On Jan 26, 2020
Citytrend:
Such an unfortunate theory. May the remaining days of this Dude on earth be filled with sorrow. And may he suffer a thousand times of whatever emotional truama this innocent girl is going through

Anyway, I will Design a Professional Logo for your Company or Product For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me

This is very emotional, what’s gonna happen if this stupid man is taking down and the girl is released with her baby, will she have a mother’s love for the so called son or a deeply hatred dis is a serious case
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by MONIKERREVEALER: 10:07am On Jan 26, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Stop singling out Yoruba Muslims. We all condemns their barbaric acts. It's UNISLAMIC

Dybala11:

Nah, Yoruba muslims are not that bad jor. Atleast there are Muslims in my extended family, blood is thicker than water bro, I've never and will never wish them evil, not because of religion.

Hey guys I am not trying to cause a religious bust up in afonjaland!!!

ALL I want is to be separated from the already established caliphate in the "NW" as well as the other one already in the process of getting established in the "NE"!!!

The "NC/middle belt", to the best of my knowledge, are majority Christian and I also have been swamped with attestations from afonjas that their moslem population are of the liberal variety. Ergo, if these two regions decide to join with us biafrans in splitting from the islamist caliphate or if you two decide to go it alone apart or together with each other, its fine with we biafrans!!!

The love of Christ compels us biafrans to be our brother's keeper, hence, we are not going to stand idly by and watch the islamist terroristic north wage jihad on our northern Christian brethren!!!

Get with the program afonjas/"middle-beltans"!!!!!!!!
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by BluntBoy(m): 10:13am On Jan 26, 2020
TheOutlaw:

The difference is that in the Judeo-Christian faith, while God distinguishes between unbelievers and believers, he doesn't ask the believers to persecute the unbelievers or rape their daughters or kill their men unlike the god of Islam.

Neither does the Quran.

Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things. (Quran 2:256)

Above, the Quran explicitly states that there should be freedom of religion.

The Quran does not ask Muslims to persecute non-Muslims. However, the Quran supports self-defense.

Fight in the way of God those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. God does not like transgressors. And kill them wherever you find them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you , and fitnah [Persecution] is worse than killing . And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there . But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers. (Quran 2: 190-192).

But Boko Haram fighters and other Sunni and Shiite terrorist groups like to quote these verses out of context. They will fixate on that part of the verses that says: And kill them wherever you find them when the Quran only meant to say fight those who fight you wherever you find them. The Quran did not say kill unbelievers unprovoked.

And when should Muslims stop fighting? The Quran warns Muslims to stop fighting when there is no longer persecutions against them.

But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers. And if they cease, then indeed, God is Forgiving and Merciful. Fight them until there is no [more] fitnah [Persecution] (Quran 2:192-193).
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by solufemiwa(m): 10:15am On Jan 26, 2020
I shield tears for this girl reading this.. I know one day you will surely go back to those that love you the most and cherish your better future. one reason am afraid to raise my kids in this country.
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by Nature8(m): 10:17am On Jan 26, 2020
Citytrend:
Such an unfortunate theory. May the remaining days of this Dude on earth be filled with sorrow. And may he suffer a thousand times of whatever emotional truama this innocent girl is going through

Anyway, I will Design a Professional Logo for your Company or Product For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me
Re: Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander by OyinO: 10:18am On Jan 26, 2020
fairfora:
With all the long junks you've spewed...what's your point?

Yeah, I already knew it won't make sense to the senseless. But the sensible knows the valid points being presented.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Nigeria's Most Beautiful Buildings (pics) / Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook / Boko Haram Killing Yorubas And Igbos 3-days Expired (pix)! -vanguard Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.