Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Amir Adamu Rugu, Boko Haram Commander Surrenders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amir Adamu Rugu, Boko Haram Commander Surrenders (40286 Views)

Mallam Yathabalwe: Most Wanted Boko Haram Commander Surrenders To Military / Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK / Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amir Adamu Rugu, Boko Haram Commander Surrenders by COFFINSELLER: 2:31pm On Aug 12, 2021
A top Boko Haram insurgent, (Amir) Senior Commander, and his family have surrendered to troops of Operation Hadin Kai in Gwoza Local Government Area of Borno State.

Daily Trust gathered that Amir Adamu Rugu Rugu was known for deadly activities against troops and commuters around Mandara hill and Sambisa forest in Gwoza area.

A top security source confirmed that Amir Adamu surrendered alongside three wives and children in Gwoza town.

A resident of Gwoza told our correspondent that the surrendered terrorist is well known in the town.

“All Praise be to Almighty Allah, the famous Boko Haram, Amir Adamu Rugu Rugu surrendered today in Gwoza town. Karshen BH yazo insha Allah,” he said.

Nigeria military had claimed that exodus surrender was as a result of sustained land and air bombardments of their enclaves and hideouts in the North East.

https://dailytrust.com/just-in-notorious-boko-haram-commander-surrenders

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amir Adamu Rugu, Boko Haram Commander Surrenders by chatinent: 2:35pm On Aug 12, 2021
I feel the people in the best position to forgive, are not the government, but the people whose family members were victimized.

152 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Amir Adamu Rugu, Boko Haram Commander Surrenders by Emergingnation(m): 2:36pm On Aug 12, 2021
South should be very vigilant for the going surrendering by Boko Haram...

North is cooking sth...

282 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Amir Adamu Rugu, Boko Haram Commander Surrenders by jumper524(m): 2:38pm On Aug 12, 2021
Well there's no doubt that insurgents in the north east are receiving it hot hot recently.
Even my soldier friends in the northeast are always uploading videos of them celebrating battle victories, it's obvious we're getting a positive remarks from our fight against insurgents.
That said, Ill suggest the military use the amnesty program as a show off and kill any bloody terrorists who surrender. Ordinarily, they don't deserve the right to surrender anymore and in the past when they were forgiven, they always return.
If they are truly repentant, the military should just fix their appointment with God in heaven.
He's the chief judge.

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Amir Adamu Rugu, Boko Haram Commander Surrenders by Joromi1: 2:42pm On Aug 12, 2021
I pity all the Southerners in the army and those who are still joining. It's obvious they can't read the handwriting on the wall, that they're nothing but guinea pigs in this so-called warfare. The Fulani Muslim terrorists are gradually making moves to increase their own (Fulani Muslims) number of soldiers against 2023. Or do you think Fulani can cede power to the south without blood and sweat?

These "repentant Boko Haram terrorists" are no different from the Fulani Muslim soldiers in the army; they speak the same language and pursue the same goal albeit using different routes. It will be laughable to believe the federal government is not behind these moves.

PS: ignore the clueless guy above me.

75 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Amir Adamu Rugu, Boko Haram Commander Surrenders by Grace001: 2:43pm On Aug 12, 2021
Amir Adamu Rugu Rugu was known for deadly activities against troops and commuters around Mandara hill and Sambisa forest in Gwoza area.

No doubt he must have killed a lot of people, now that he is tired of killing his kinsmen are ready to welcome him.

Once he is done with his rehab, he can decided to relocate to LAGOS, PORTHARCOURT or ENUGU afterall he is still a Nigerian and can live anywhere in Nigeria.

Expect more repentance Boko boys in southern region, continue enjoying your ONE Nigeria southerners.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amir Adamu Rugu, Boko Haram Commander Surrenders by ZZ22: 2:43pm On Aug 12, 2021
What's there to be proud about Nigeria? can a news like this make headline in a country of humans? Even Nigerian president has ran away to another country where he is uninvited

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amir Adamu Rugu, Boko Haram Commander Surrenders by FarahAideed: 2:44pm On Aug 12, 2021
Oya give him clothe and provision

8 Likes

Re: Amir Adamu Rugu, Boko Haram Commander Surrenders by Opeyemic01: 2:46pm On Aug 12, 2021
Hmmnn!!!! North and their game

5 Likes

Re: Amir Adamu Rugu, Boko Haram Commander Surrenders by Baawaa(m): 2:47pm On Aug 12, 2021
Abokis just dey bobo us in this country

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amir Adamu Rugu, Boko Haram Commander Surrenders by Tochi3(m): 2:49pm On Aug 12, 2021
The Nigeria Army is calling .

He will secretly join the terrorist Army through his fulano brothers and sent down South for more tears, sorrows and blood.

Be warned.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amir Adamu Rugu, Boko Haram Commander Surrenders by Freestainworld(m): 2:55pm On Aug 12, 2021
In a sane country, can this people be living among humans? People who are supposed to be sent to a very far land to meet their 7virgins.

11 Likes

Re: Amir Adamu Rugu, Boko Haram Commander Surrenders by Lovelive: 3:13pm On Aug 12, 2021
chatinent:
I feel the people in the best position to forgive, are not the government, but the people whose family members were victimized.

1 Like

Re: Amir Adamu Rugu, Boko Haram Commander Surrenders by WibusJaga: 3:28pm On Aug 12, 2021

Notorious Terrorist? Abeg send him straight to his maker...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amir Adamu Rugu, Boko Haram Commander Surrenders by Siwisheswereesh: 3:29pm On Aug 12, 2021
Bye bye Boko Haram smiley

2 Likes

Re: Amir Adamu Rugu, Boko Haram Commander Surrenders by jahsharon: 3:38pm On Aug 12, 2021
He should be executed immedaitely.

3 Likes

Re: Amir Adamu Rugu, Boko Haram Commander Surrenders by Reinventerd: 3:41pm On Aug 12, 2021
New set?
Re: Amir Adamu Rugu, Boko Haram Commander Surrenders by IJOBA11: 5:07pm On Aug 12, 2021
jahsharon:
He should be executed immedaitely.
MAKE MONOGAMY AND CATCH YOU THERE cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amir Adamu Rugu, Boko Haram Commander Surrenders by ILoveDemMANNA: 5:58pm On Aug 12, 2021
IJOBA11:
MAKE MONOGAMY AND CATCH YOU THERE cool
.attention seeking thing

2 Likes

Re: Amir Adamu Rugu, Boko Haram Commander Surrenders by vedaxcool(m): 6:06pm On Aug 12, 2021
grin grin grin he should be silently executed afterwards. Imagine if PDP had follow through buying arms of $2 billion how quick the war would have ended.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amir Adamu Rugu, Boko Haram Commander Surrenders by dynicks(m): 6:07pm On Aug 12, 2021
Won't be surprised if this creature is made a local government chairman afterwards!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amir Adamu Rugu, Boko Haram Commander Surrenders by IJOBA11: 6:11pm On Aug 12, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:
.attention seeking thing
I AM NOT A THING

LALASTICLALA MYND44 DOMINIQUE SEUN OAM4J

TAKE NOTE

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amir Adamu Rugu, Boko Haram Commander Surrenders by Monogamy: 6:11pm On Aug 12, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:
.attention seeking thing

Wondering why the mods have been allowing the guy to be provoking other NL's deliberate.

Is rule 2 no longer effective?

3 Likes

Re: Amir Adamu Rugu, Boko Haram Commander Surrenders by Monogamy: 6:13pm On Aug 12, 2021
IJOBA11:
I AM NOT A THING

LALASTICLALA MYND44 DOMINIQUE SEUN OAM4J

TAKE NOTE

Mods should rather ban you instead as you have not been making any meaningful comments than provoking other NL's deliberately

2 Likes

Re: Amir Adamu Rugu, Boko Haram Commander Surrenders by slivertongue: 6:14pm On Aug 12, 2021
they should prepare to face charges

1 Like

Re: Amir Adamu Rugu, Boko Haram Commander Surrenders by IJOBA11: 6:15pm On Aug 12, 2021
Monogamy:

Mods should rather ban you instead as you have not been making any meaningful comments than provoking other NL's deliberately
GBA FUN OGA E

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amir Adamu Rugu, Boko Haram Commander Surrenders by Monogamy: 6:17pm On Aug 12, 2021
IJOBA11:
GBA FUN OGA E

Mynd44 oamj4 lalasticlacla dominique mukina Seun

I am very sure you guys must have been aware of the so many reports about this fellow.

Is rule 2 no longer effective on this forum?

2 Likes

Re: Amir Adamu Rugu, Boko Haram Commander Surrenders by IJOBA11: 6:24pm On Aug 12, 2021
Monogamy:

I am very sure you guys must have been aware of the so many reports about this fellow.

Is rule 2 no longer effective on this forum?
I’M SURE THAT THE REAL YORUBAS UNDERSTANDS WHAT [b[GBA FUN OGA E[/b] MEANS

YOU HAVE BEEN FIGHTING TOOTH AND NAIL TO CAGE ME ON NAIRALAND BUT BABA GOD PASS YOU.

ONE OF MY JOB ON NAIRALAND IS TO EXPOSE YALL FOREIGNERS FROM SENEGAMBIA.

HELINUES YOU ARE NOT A YORUBA MAN, EVEN OBAMAOFUSA CAN TESTIFY TO THIS

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amir Adamu Rugu, Boko Haram Commander Surrenders by Monogamy: 6:25pm On Aug 12, 2021
IJOBA11:
I’M SURE THAT THE REAL YORUBAS UNDERSTANDS WHAT [b[GBA FUN OGA E[/b] MEANS

YOU HAVE BEEN FIGHTING TOOTH AND NAIL TO CAGE ME ON NAIRALAND BUT BABA GOD PASS YOU.

ONE OF MY JOB ON NAIRALAND IS TO EXPOSE YALL FOREIGNERS FROM SENEGAMBIA.

HELINUES YOU ARE NOT A YORUBA MAN, EVEN OBAMAOFUSA CAN TESTIFY TO THIS

Are you also reading this?

2 Likes

Re: Amir Adamu Rugu, Boko Haram Commander Surrenders by IJOBA11: 6:28pm On Aug 12, 2021
Monogamy:

Are you also reading this?
KINDLY TAKE A LOOK AT RULE 20 AND TELL ME WHY YOU SHOULD NOT BE BANNED FOR LIFE.

YALL BMC S SHOULD LOOK FOR ANOTHER STRATEGY CUZ THIS ONE DON DEY FAIL UNA ALREADY.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amir Adamu Rugu, Boko Haram Commander Surrenders by IJOBA11: 6:32pm On Aug 12, 2021
Monogamy:

LOOK MONOGAMY, WHATS GOING ON HERE

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun: Not All Data Was Transmitted When APC Obtained BVAS Server Report – INEC / Nigerian Power Bikers Visit Obasanjo In His Mansion In Ogun State. Photos / Atiku Heads For London In Last-Ditch Effort To Woo Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.