Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

I Want To Pay Any Engineering Graduate For Simulation - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Want To Pay Any Engineering Graduate For Simulation (614 Views)

Which University Accept A Third Graduate For MSC (photos) / Coventry University Engineering Graduate Retained In The UK By SIEMENS MOBILITY / (VERIFIED)Ekiti State University Awards N100 Prize To Best Engineering Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Pay Any Engineering Graduate For Simulation by autofreak2020(m): 9:28pm On Jan 25, 2020
Hello Nairalander, please I need anyone that have experience in using simulation software to predict behavior of metals in corrosive medium such as H2S (Hydrogen sulfide).

If you are capable, or you know someone that is competent, kindly reach out to me via;

08184419936 (WhatsApp)
Re: I Want To Pay Any Engineering Graduate For Simulation by DEBUCHMANNY: 9:30pm On Jan 25, 2020
Can you explain more, I think I know someone
Re: I Want To Pay Any Engineering Graduate For Simulation by autofreak2020(m): 9:32pm On Jan 25, 2020
DEBUCHMANNY:

I want to test cast stainless steel in hydrogen sulfide and see how it will corrode in it.

Then the project will go ahead to look for alternative metals that can withstand corrosion better in hydrogen sulfide.

Ask more questions if you still don't understand.
Re: I Want To Pay Any Engineering Graduate For Simulation by Madara12(m): 9:35pm On Jan 25, 2020
autofreak2020:

I want to test cast stainless steel in hydrogen sulfide and see how it will corrode in it.

Then the project will go ahead to look for alternative metals that can withstand corrosion better in hydrogen sulfide.

Ask more questions if you still don't understand.

I like this, simulation right?? You willing to pay let's discuss, am a computer engineer and an expert in computer simulations, I can help you create an environment to show this experiment in both 2d and 3d
Re: I Want To Pay Any Engineering Graduate For Simulation by autofreak2020(m): 9:43pm On Jan 25, 2020
Madara12:

I like this, simulation right?? You willing to pay let's discuss, am a computer engineer and an expert in computer simulations, I can help you create an environment to show this experiment in both 2d and 3d

Can you send me a message on WhatsApp?
Re: I Want To Pay Any Engineering Graduate For Simulation by Madara12(m): 9:44pm On Jan 25, 2020
autofreak2020:

Can you send me a message on WhatsApp?
Drop ur digits
Re: I Want To Pay Any Engineering Graduate For Simulation by autofreak2020(m): 9:47pm On Jan 25, 2020
Madara12:

Drop ur digits

It is right there in the post, WhatsApp number is there.

Chat me up with your past jobs
Re: I Want To Pay Any Engineering Graduate For Simulation by Solodex550(m): 1:11am On Jan 26, 2020
if you still need help you can slide to my whatsapp on 08148720957...
fluent with FEA and Ansys.. you can get it done under maximum of 72 hours working day depending on your pay...link to previous works on it also available upon request via whatsapp DM only. NOTE "not free"
Re: I Want To Pay Any Engineering Graduate For Simulation by autofreak2020(m): 10:09am On Jan 26, 2020
Solodex550:
fluent with FEA and Ansys.. you can get it done under maximum of 72 hours working day depending on your pay...link to previous works on it also available upon request via whatsapp DM only. NOTE "not free"

I don't do free work too....

If your charges is pocket friendly, why not?
Re: I Want To Pay Any Engineering Graduate For Simulation by snowburn: 1:46am On Sep 12, 2023
Solodex550:

I sent you a text on Whatsapp for ANSYS and FEA
Re: I Want To Pay Any Engineering Graduate For Simulation by snowburn: 1:48am On Sep 12, 2023
Madara12:

Can i get your whatsapp and i'll contact you??
Re: I Want To Pay Any Engineering Graduate For Simulation by snowburn: 1:49am On Sep 12, 2023
DEBUCHMANNY:

Can you text me your whatsapp number? i have some simulation problems

(1) (Reply)

What is waist-chopping? / Which Course Do I Go For First / Drama In LASU And UNIOSUN Over New VC Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.