Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,809 members, 7,956,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:44 PM

2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped (20334 Views)

Primate Ayodele: ‘APC, Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Election' / Amotekun: Akeredolu Says Recruitment Forms Will Be Ready Next Week / States APC May Lose In 2019 - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped by allthingsgood: 7:56am On Jan 26, 2020
Stupid man akeredolu is useless
Re: 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped by allthingsgood: 7:57am On Jan 26, 2020
Augustine1998:
Acct number; 0108521815.Acct name; udeh Chinedu Augustine.bank;access bank. Am dying pls help me, with anything and God will bless you. Call me at 09016434965

Begibegi but u have money for data. Better go find work no free money

3 Likes

Re: 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped by Alwaysachick: 8:10am On Jan 26, 2020
I like this man
Re: 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 26, 2020
Rekhina:
Nothing will happen ,yorubas are sophisticated they follow the winning team , ... Evil has been winning after Christ died on the cross ,so wise people follow evil ,foolish fools follow good n continue losing ...satan has come to reign supreme and Win multiple times , so yorubas will stick with the winning team ,we are so wise n sophisticated
Secondly Fulanis has been winning since 1967 and u think yorubas wont stick with the winning club (fulani elite club) ..

Abegi ...Join the winning team to avoid been mocked by cowards n shameless cursed souls

Going through you past posts I discovered you are Igbo...why the obssession and stup.dity?

3 Likes

Re: 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped by fynn12(f): 8:11am On Jan 26, 2020
what I know is that if Tinubu try any nonsense in ondo state he stands a chance to be macheted or flogged. This not Osun state
Re: 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped by Gokoyer0(m): 8:14am On Jan 26, 2020
The dead and rotten meat hawker is just a nobody looking for relevance in this forum. He is a keyboard warrior living with an old bitch some where in Europe. Don't waste your energy on a lowlife, madam.
Rekhina:
Shame on you ! U will regret mark my word
Re: 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped by Gokoyer0(m): 8:17am On Jan 26, 2020
cheesy grin grin
EjaikreTheViper:

Do you have any rotten meat left? I need to feed the vultures flocking my backyard. they are hungry
Re: 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped by Okoyeaniche(m): 8:25am On Jan 26, 2020

1 Share

Re: 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped by netflicks(m): 8:25am On Jan 26, 2020
This man sounds like he is under threat over amotekun...truly slavery indeed from their fulani masters
Re: 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped by Urchman200: 9:37am On Jan 26, 2020
post=86112728:

This chronic liar and tribalistic bigot of a boy, can you go back and quote or bring out just one of our thousand of posts here that we cursed and insulted this great man, a good governor.
Not surprised, one of the main characteristics of children of hate and frustration, AKA Wailers is LYING.....the other is being a TRIBALISTIC bigot!

You should be dealt with for breaking rule 8 of the forum this boy.
U go dey alright las las.....
u have been insulting people on this forum, just because everyone has given up on u ,nobody cares what u do online again because ur case is like that of a lost soul.
Re: 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped by MiseryIndex(m): 9:42am On Jan 26, 2020
Panic Mode Activated
Re: 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped by wink2015(m): 10:00am On Jan 26, 2020
Ahead of next year’s election governorship election in Ondo State, in which his position is being eyed by some interested party members, the state Governor, Rotimi Akeredolu, on Saturday dared the leadership of the All Progressives Congress (APC) not to replace him with any other person if it wishes to win the state.

Akeredolu, who became the governor of the state in February 2017, told journalists in Abuja that he is the only person who could win the election for APC in Ondo State given his pedigree, achievements, and general acceptability by the majority of the people of the state.

He boasted that the people would always stand with him because they freely looked out, persuaded and picked him to become the governor of the state without paying them any money as other aspirants did, but were rejected by the electorate.

He said: “I didn’t ask to become governor of Ondo State; the people sought me out to be their leader. As far as I am concerned power belongs to God and not to any man or leader. It is God who gives power and not any human being. That was why I ran and won the primary of the last governorship election in Ondo State without paying people money as other contestants did.

“I can tell you that there is no threat or panic whatsoever to my second term election. What I do know for sure is that if APC goes ahead to pick another person as their governorship candidate for Ondo State the party would lose the state.

“But with me on the ballot, we will win a landslide for APC in Ondo State. That is certain because God’s hands are with me and I cannot fail in my second term bid. My trust is in God and not in any man with clay feet.”

When reminded that the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) was making stronger inroads into the state politics and could pose a threat to his re-election next year, Governor Akeredolu retorted: “There’s no PDP in Ondo State.”
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/01/2021-drop-me-and-lose-ondo-akeredolu-dares-apc/

Governor Akeredolu of Ondo state and governor Obaseki of Edo state are archievers in their respective states.

If the Abuja cabals led by Oshiomole and the northern pharoahs led by Buhari decides to use federal might to truncate the election to deny them a 2nd term.

Then Apc will be the biggest looser.
Re: 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped by knowhowk: 10:51am On Jan 26, 2020
Thought Leaders are chosen by the people's vote.
Re: 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped by golddare: 11:36am On Jan 26, 2020
Re: 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped by opray: 12:20pm On Jan 26, 2020
K

Check us out on IG/FB/T @bodyshopbyevie for 100% undiluted designer perfume oils in both wholesale and retail deals.
WhatsApp 08050930154
Re: 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped by ElderlyPerson(m): 1:29pm On Jan 26, 2020
Rekhina:
Nothing will happen ,yorubas are sophisticated they follow the winning team , ... Evil has been winning after Christ died on the cross ,so wise people follow evil ,foolish fools follow good n continue losing ...satan has come to reign supreme and Win multiple times , so yorubas will stick with the winning team ,we are so wise n sophisticated
Secondly Fulanis has been winning since 1967 and u think yorubas wont stick with the winning club (fulani elite club) ..

Abegi ...Join the winning team to avoid been mocked by cowards n shameless cursed souls

What is this one saying. Ki ni wi ?? Ase
Re: 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped by Amazing2020: 3:06pm On Jan 26, 2020
Akeredolu has failed. As a membership card bearer of ApC, he can't get my vote in the primary. Only Agagu and Adefarati made a remarkable landmark in the state. If APC carry Aketi, PDP will eventually take over. But I see d ticket between Eng Ife Oyedele and Olusola Oke
Re: 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped by Legendguru: 3:44pm On Jan 26, 2020
They will lose either way in Jesus name they have done nothing but paying salary since he got in
Re: 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped by Michdear(f): 6:13pm On Jan 26, 2020
Amazing2020:
Akeredolu has failed. As a membership card bearer of ApC, he can't get my vote in the primary. Only Agagu and Adefarati made a remarkable landmark in the state. If APC carry Aketi, PDP will eventually take over. But I see d ticket between Eng Ife Oyedele and Olusola Oke
mimiko was the best governor so far
Re: 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped by Skyebestpropert(m): 9:04pm On Jan 26, 2020
This man is the best governor in ondo state political history . ride on my governor 10000 tinubu cannot stop you ,Aketi is the man to beat God bless my amiable governor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Congratulates Hilda Baci / President Tinubu To Attend Groundbreaking Of Gwagwalada Power Project Today / Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: The North Remembers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.