Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,283 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped (20238 Views)

Primate Ayodele: ‘APC, Akeredolu Will Lose Ondo Election' / Amotekun: Akeredolu Says Recruitment Forms Will Be Ready Next Week / States APC May Lose In 2019 - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped by chidiebere2020(m): 6:03am On Jan 26, 2020
Ok
Re: 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped by VitorJonathan: 6:09am On Jan 26, 2020
[s]
post=86112728:

GBAMsolutely!
[/s]
Re: 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped by MightySparrow: 6:11am On Jan 26, 2020
Liar: APC is playing a game of head or tail you lose. He could. Be the only loser
Re: 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped by ignis: 6:16am On Jan 26, 2020
Ok
Re: 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped by eldeens: 6:19am On Jan 26, 2020
Rekhina:
Fulani is really the gods Yoruba worship ,

GoDdddd!!!

I curse the day I asked for wisdom .........sssspats

You can say that again
Re: 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped by majamajic(m): 6:28am On Jan 26, 2020
I like the governor ,

he is taking good care of my sister
Re: 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped by puremaker7(m): 6:28am On Jan 26, 2020
Rekhina:
Yes he is coming so says ur Lord gods n savour(fulanis)
Shame on u
Do they know at home that you are mentally disorganised

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped by IMASTEX: 6:30am On Jan 26, 2020
Rekhina:
Don't mind me I was carried away! cheesy cheesy

But must they worship fulani gods and mock the good n bravehearts?
The political system of Niaja isn't there and sadly won't be right even in the next 100 years due to greedy people playing the game. There was a thread last night on countries you can migrate to. Do so and contribute your quality there at least those recognised effects and ability.
Re: 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped by Simplyleo: 6:43am On Jan 26, 2020
post=86112728:

This chronic liar and tribalistic bigot of a boy, can you go back and quote or bring out just one of our thousand of posts here that we cursed and insulted this great man, a good governor.
Not surprised, one of the main characteristics of children of hate and frustration, AKA Wailers is LYING.....the other is being a TRIBALISTIC bigot!

You should be dealt with for breaking rule 8 of the forum this boy.
U go dey alright las las.....
Whether she dey lie no even concern me.

My concern is that she should stop tagging me to whatever useless comment she makes. angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped by awoluyi(m): 6:44am On Jan 26, 2020
The Prophet has spoken. It's God that gives power and He has given it again to Arakunrin Aketi in advance for 2021 to 2025.
What a confused god Nigeria politicians serve!

1 Like

Re: 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped by VitorJonathan: 6:44am On Jan 26, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

My concern is that she should stop tagging me to whatever useless comment she makes. angry
[/s]
shatap
stop talking nonsense
we must continue to torment you
audio nairaland billionaire working class presser grin
Re: 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped by puremaker7(m): 6:45am On Jan 26, 2020
Rekhina:
No ,am not ok ! Can't some1 be good in this cursed country n get his benefits for been good? Answer that Urself smallboy
who are you calling small boy? somebody that is older enough to f*ck yu till you suffered multiple bleeds of cum severally

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:46am On Jan 26, 2020
Simplyleo:

Hope he listens....
He and his ilks are nothing but attention seekers.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped by AYODEJIAKI(m): 6:55am On Jan 26, 2020
Aketi is going no where, this man won't cease to amaze me, right now Resident Doctors have been on strike for over two weeks, due to his style of leadership not even minding the outbreak of lassa, with high prevalence in his state, he has failed in all sectors, go to the streets of Akure and hear people's opinion, the only way he can win is through sophisticated rigging, am giving u a true picture, some health workers are being owed 6 months salary yet this white beared man is here bragging. If APC is truly serious they shouldn't field this guy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped by Truthbites: 6:56am On Jan 26, 2020
The okorofo APC has achieved nothing. So they should lose.

3 Likes

Re: 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped by EjaikreTheViper(f): 6:58am On Jan 26, 2020
post=86111563:

This is a man that knows his onions.
If the people stand with you as Nigerians stood with PMB since 2015 and ignored all the BILLIONS of dollars spent by the incumbent then your victory is certain and sure.

This is a Governor that 'e too sure for am'!

God bless Ondo State.
God bless Nigeria.

Do you have any rotten meat left? I need to feed the vultures flocking my backyard. they are hungry

3 Likes

Re: 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped by crowniran(m): 6:59am On Jan 26, 2020
Shut up and do the needful

Do you want to get a skill in web development and WordPress? Or Adobe illustrator?
I can give you access to these courses for 1,500naira on udemy. Check my signature for contact
Re: 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped by VitorJonathan: 6:59am On Jan 26, 2020
[s]
post=86113352:

Hope he listens....
[/s]
Re: 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped by Simplyleo: 7:00am On Jan 26, 2020
post=86113352:

Hope he listens....
Do they know that their convo is irritating?

Well, I have been telling her I can't involve in any convo or argument with her. I will henceforth simply scroll down whenever I see her in my mention.

That is the treatment I have been giving to one kwashiorkor ridden criminal.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped by EjaikreTheViper(f): 7:00am On Jan 26, 2020
post=86111563:

This is a man that knows his onions.
If the people stand with you as Nigerians stood with PMB since 2015 and ignored all the BILLIONS of dollars spent by the incumbent then your victory is certain and sure.

This is a Governor that 'e too sure for am'!

God bless Ondo State.
God bless Nigeria.

stinking and senseless comment!

1 Like

Re: 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped by Simplyleo: 7:02am On Jan 26, 2020
IpobAntidote:
[[s]quote author=Rekhina post=86111051] Yoruba Moslems ur food don done "oti done done" wink
Cc
Helinues ngeneukwenu omenka simplyleo legendhero come as usual to curse the living daylight out of this sincere akereodulu for standing by ametokun ..

Come out n tell nairalanders how stupid akereodulu is for standing by yorubas without sophisticated betrayal and slimy cowardice ..

Helinues come here n mock him with ur satanic laughter " how stupid he is for fighting ur slave masters"

Satan rules the world ,no problems
[/s]

Better seek mental help before you appear naked in the Market square. Your mental delusion is kicking into higher gear. Whatever drug you tried last night has destroyed the little tiny ounce of brain you had left.
TRASH
Lol. grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped by VitorJonathan: 7:02am On Jan 26, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

Do they know that their convo is irritating?

Well, I have been telling her I can't involve in any convo or argument with her. I will henceforth simply scroll down whenever I see her in my mention.

That is the treatment I have been giving to one kwashiorkor ridden criminal.
[/s]
trash trash trash
e pain am well well
Re: 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped by Benwallt(m): 7:07am On Jan 26, 2020
Let the ballot decide it

1 Like

Re: 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped by slivertongue: 7:22am On Jan 26, 2020
giving PDP signals
Re: 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 26, 2020
Simple english, many couldn't understand...if he was afraid, would he have dared the APC? Would he have spearheaded amotekun? He dared them because he knows he'd always win as he's smarter than them all...including tinubu. The events at the primaries which qualified him as a candidate has shown. He shaded tinubu and his loyalists despite the huge sums the agbaaya put down. He would outsmart them once again. When push comes to shove, he decampes and his people would still follow him.
Re: 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped by Gordson: 7:43am On Jan 26, 2020
I trust Ondo people, if they find fault in him they will kick him out, and if they still want him, they will retain him.

Nonsense permutation no go wOrk
Unless rigging by Mr bullion van
Re: 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped by Mraphel: 7:45am On Jan 26, 2020
Rekhina:
No ,am not ok ! Can't some1 be good in this cursed country n get his benefits for been good? Answer that Urself smallboy
Is that d reason u r impersonating a fulani muslim my igbo brother?

Come clean and show your face. Igbo arent cowards

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Directs Reversal Of Electricity Tariff Adjustment / Peter Obi Never Believed In Labour Party – Doyin Okupe / Two Men To Pay N1m For Blocking Governor Yahaya Bello’s Convoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.