Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Grammy 2020 Awards: Burna Boy's Fans Support Him Over Angelique Kidjo - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Grammy 2020 Awards: Burna Boy's Fans Support Him Over Angelique Kidjo (43306 Views)

BET Awards: Burna Boy Wins Best International Act For The Third Time (Video) / FEM By Davido: Davido And Burna Boy's Fans Battle After The Release Of FEM / Why Angelique Kidjo Is Burna Boy’s Biggest Threat In Grammy Awards Category (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grammy 2020 Awards: Burna Boy's Fans Support Him Over Angelique Kidjo by gibzzhd: 6:21pm On Jan 26, 2020
Apart from the Gaint lady there are other contenders way biggger than burna boy.I don't see him winning it at all.The nomination is already a big plus to his career.Femi Got 3 nominations has his elder brother.
Re: Grammy 2020 Awards: Burna Boy's Fans Support Him Over Angelique Kidjo by omoadeleye(m): 6:22pm On Jan 26, 2020
mimimile93:
MAY HE NOT WIN IT.

Haaa... Enemy of progress
Re: Grammy 2020 Awards: Burna Boy's Fans Support Him Over Angelique Kidjo by Revolva(m): 6:23pm On Jan 26, 2020
BiafraforTrump:

You are talking about who then?? Mind you IPOB is Igbo and Igbo is IPOB..
By the way Ogulu sounds Igbo.
So it is not mistaken to say he's "partially" Igbo. it can only be an insult if it was Yoruba..

He is from Ahoada in Rivers just after Ohaji

From what I heard ahoada is semi Igbo

Burna Boy, born Damini Ogulu, arrived into the world on July 2, 1991, in Ahoada. He was born to Nigerian parents Mr. and Mrs. Ogulu, who raised him in Ahoada and later moved to Lagos State, where the performer completed his basic education. According to records, Burna Boy attended Montessori International School, from where he moved to Corona, Agbara, Lagos, for his secondary school education.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grammy 2020 Awards: Burna Boy's Fans Support Him Over Angelique Kidjo by Germi9: 6:26pm On Jan 26, 2020
gibzzhd:

There can only be one winner.The Lady Of Songs.Her name is so big for her opponent.This is actually like Liverpool vs Arsenal these days.Not El classico pleaze........!
Orkoret sir
Re: Grammy 2020 Awards: Burna Boy's Fans Support Him Over Angelique Kidjo by opebiboy: 6:28pm On Jan 26, 2020
QaZpLm:

Shey you know i can threat your ,f.u.c k up because of what u just said ⚔️�[axe]
Why you no treat maphite fvck up when them finish una and tell una make una clear road late last year for benin? Na only innocent people una sabi oppress
Re: Grammy 2020 Awards: Burna Boy's Fans Support Him Over Angelique Kidjo by BiafraforTrump: 6:30pm On Jan 26, 2020
Revolva:

He is from Ahoada in Rivers just after Ohaji

From what I heard ahoada is semi Igbo

Burna Boy, born Damini Ogulu, arrived into the world on July 2, 1991, in Ahoada. He was born to Nigerian parents Mr. and Mrs. Ogulu, who raised him in Ahoada and later moved to Lagos State, where the performer completed his basic education. According to records, Burna Boy attended Montessori International School, from where he moved to Corona, Agbara, Lagos, for his secondary school education.

OK .. I talk am..
Thanks.
Re: Grammy 2020 Awards: Burna Boy's Fans Support Him Over Angelique Kidjo by Savagethe21st(m): 6:31pm On Jan 26, 2020
if you got rap talent hop on this beat.I'm giving it out for free
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xIeDaMpmCY
Re: Grammy 2020 Awards: Burna Boy's Fans Support Him Over Angelique Kidjo by YorubaPrince: 6:35pm On Jan 26, 2020
BiafraforTrump:

Typical Amotekun reasoning...

IPOB loves Burnaboy more than your Angelique(heard she's Afonja)

Na ur way... attache go kee una las las
Re: Grammy 2020 Awards: Burna Boy's Fans Support Him Over Angelique Kidjo by YorubaPrince: 6:37pm On Jan 26, 2020
BiafraforTrump:

You are talking about who then?? Mind you IPOB is Igbo and Igbo is IPOB..
By the way Ogulu sounds Igbo.
So it is not mistaken to say he's "partially" Igbo. it can only be an insult if it was Yoruba..

His mum is Yoruba. He's not Igbo at all... You Okoros need to stop claiming everyone in the SS or around you. The funny thing is these pple are so quick to deny and distance themselves from you. cool

4 Likes

Re: Grammy 2020 Awards: Burna Boy's Fans Support Him Over Angelique Kidjo by gibzzhd: 6:41pm On Jan 26, 2020
Alicia keys would be hosting the award.Her friend would surely win it.she is a good friend of the Benin singer
Re: Grammy 2020 Awards: Burna Boy's Fans Support Him Over Angelique Kidjo by BiafraforTrump: 6:47pm On Jan 26, 2020
YorubaPrince:

His mum is Yoruba. He's not Igbo at all... You Okoros need to stop claiming everyone in the SS or around you. The funny thing is these pple are so quick to deny and distance themselves from you. cool

Don't die of heart attack with your ranting, stay in your yorubaland and mind your business my friend..
We Okoros can claim SS especially parts of Rivers and Delta cos they are us and we are them, jealousy will kill you.
Ahoada where he comes from is close to Ohaji which is in IMO state so STFU Afonja.
Re: Grammy 2020 Awards: Burna Boy's Fans Support Him Over Angelique Kidjo by BiafraforTrump: 6:51pm On Jan 26, 2020
YorubaPrince:

Na ur way... attache go kee una las las

Poke-nosing will screw you las las, don't face what is facing you shebi the distance from Yoruba land to East is not long enough..
Rivers Borders IMO and Abia so we are one to your disappointment.
Call it attaché as much as you want we careth not.....
Re: Grammy 2020 Awards: Burna Boy's Fans Support Him Over Angelique Kidjo by Davland(m): 6:56pm On Jan 26, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:
Way to go! He's been trending on Twitter since morning... It's really a tough one buh I believe Burna got this one regardless.. Burna to the World!

By the way, a Particular Artiste many years ago said in his song that People shouldn't doubt him, he'll bring home Grammy. Several years later now, Oga never bring Grammy. The only Grammy Oga dey collect na to dey Marry different women upandan grin
He even just collected another of those Grammies recently cheesy grin

Huh. This is not Nice cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Grammy 2020 Awards: Burna Boy's Fans Support Him Over Angelique Kidjo by YorubaPrince: 7:03pm On Jan 26, 2020
BiafraforTrump:

Don't die of heart attack with your ranting, stay in your yorubaland and mind your business my friend..
We Okoros can claim SS especially parts of Rivers and Delta cos they are us and we are them, jealousy will kill you.
Ahoada where he comes from is close to Ohaji which is in IMO state so STFU Afonja.

You wonder why ur Biafuro agitation is impossible. You trying to forcefully dominate other pple that don't want to be part of your savagery. SS pple detest you like kilode. grin

1 Like

Re: Grammy 2020 Awards: Burna Boy's Fans Support Him Over Angelique Kidjo by JamOSneh: 7:13pm On Jan 26, 2020
mimimile93:
MAY HE NOT WIN IT.
na pig shit full your brain as u wish burna bad I wish u dsame too enemy of progress,

Re: Grammy 2020 Awards: Burna Boy's Fans Support Him Over Angelique Kidjo by JamOSneh: 7:15pm On Jan 26, 2020
neweraomo:
Burna fans tonight grin
na Thunder go fire your left scrotum
Re: Grammy 2020 Awards: Burna Boy's Fans Support Him Over Angelique Kidjo by JamOSneh: 7:22pm On Jan 26, 2020
WowSweetGuy:
kidjo no b oldskool? or she still dey drop hits

Amen grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Grammy 2020 Awards: Burna Boy's Fans Support Him Over Angelique Kidjo by Godwin2am(m): 7:22pm On Jan 26, 2020
mimimile93:
MAY HE NOT WIN IT.
8ter die by fire
Re: Grammy 2020 Awards: Burna Boy's Fans Support Him Over Angelique Kidjo by JamOSneh: 7:22pm On Jan 26, 2020
ChieduJoshua081:

Na so you go continue dy live the life on top worry?
amen cheesy grin
Re: Grammy 2020 Awards: Burna Boy's Fans Support Him Over Angelique Kidjo by Godwin2am(m): 7:25pm On Jan 26, 2020
Ishilove:
I'm rooting for Angelique. Burna is a talented artist but Angelique is light years ahead of him.
can you name five songs from Angela kijo album? just forming excuse to hate him.
pack well!n!n
Oluwa Burna all the way.
Re: Grammy 2020 Awards: Burna Boy's Fans Support Him Over Angelique Kidjo by dman4mdmoon(m): 7:26pm On Jan 26, 2020
Ishilove:
I'm rooting for Angelique. Burna is a talented artist but Angelique is light years ahead of him.
Angelique should just leave this one for Burna. She don win Grammy three times. Make Nigerian carry this one.

1 Like

Re: Grammy 2020 Awards: Burna Boy's Fans Support Him Over Angelique Kidjo by Bebson007(m): 7:39pm On Jan 26, 2020
Burna all the way, he is bringing it home CU's he's got the swagg and he hot
Re: Grammy 2020 Awards: Burna Boy's Fans Support Him Over Angelique Kidjo by Niom(m): 7:40pm On Jan 26, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:
Way to go! He's been trending on Twitter since morning... It's really a tough one buh I believe Burna got this one regardless.. Burna to the World!

By the way, a Particular Artiste many years ago said in his song that People shouldn't doubt him, he'll bring home Grammy. Several years later now, Oga never bring Grammy. The only Grammy Oga dey collect na to dey Marry different women upandan grin

shocked

1 Like

Re: Grammy 2020 Awards: Burna Boy's Fans Support Him Over Angelique Kidjo by Ossaiman(m): 7:52pm On Jan 26, 2020
Na wow oo him offend you before ??
mimimile93:
MAY HE NOT WIN IT.
Re: Grammy 2020 Awards: Burna Boy's Fans Support Him Over Angelique Kidjo by Lilymatty(f): 7:57pm On Jan 26, 2020
What time is Grammy?
Re: Grammy 2020 Awards: Burna Boy's Fans Support Him Over Angelique Kidjo by pulsa(m): 8:08pm On Jan 26, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:

Who?

1 Like

Re: Grammy 2020 Awards: Burna Boy's Fans Support Him Over Angelique Kidjo by toluxe0075: 8:15pm On Jan 26, 2020
gibzzhd:
Apart from the Gaint lady there are other contenders way biggger than burna boy.I don't see him winning it at all.The nomination is already a big plus to his career.Femi Got 3 nominations has his elder brother.
My thought exactly. While many are talking only about Burna and the giant lady, the other contenders are being overlooked just because they don't know them or their music. I won't be surprised if on of the other contenders win outside the two many are expecting to win.
Re: Grammy 2020 Awards: Burna Boy's Fans Support Him Over Angelique Kidjo by Ishilove: 8:31pm On Jan 26, 2020
OrestesDante:

My sister many of them don't even know who Kidjo is.

If not for Burna boy some no even know wetin Grammy be.
It shows from their comments

2 Likes

Re: Grammy 2020 Awards: Burna Boy's Fans Support Him Over Angelique Kidjo by MISTAICEY02288(m): 8:33pm On Jan 26, 2020
pulsa:

Who?

Uncle 9I_E.. Fill in the gap grin
Re: Grammy 2020 Awards: Burna Boy's Fans Support Him Over Angelique Kidjo by pulsa(m): 8:37pm On Jan 26, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:

Uncle 9I_E.. Fill in the gap grin
9ice way ruggedy baba do him wife strong thing, Grammy ko grammy ni

1 Like

Re: Grammy 2020 Awards: Burna Boy's Fans Support Him Over Angelique Kidjo by MISTAICEY02288(m): 8:55pm On Jan 26, 2020
pulsa:

9ice way ruggedy baba do him wife strong thing, Grammy ko grammy ni

Lmao grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Songs You Can't Understand How They Became Hit Songs / Where Is Funmi Adams? / Tony Allen Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.