Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (8584 Views)

Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? / Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 26, 2020
Who told you she isn't enjoying the rough sex and hot pounding? undecided Those tears are of joy and pleasure.. If she doesn't want it, she will push you away and walk out. So bro, you're doing her a favour.. She's probably grateful she cheated, since it unleashed the sex demon in you.. Every girl wish to be pounded like a LovePeddler, but too innocent to say it.

2 Likes

Re: . by daisidavid(m): 10:34am On Jan 26, 2020
What are you trying to contemplate here! Ain't u man enough to take decision on your and don't let something you're taking advantage of turns you to a sadist for the test of your life! Rough sex or normal sex does them no harm infact it only a matter of time before you know you're doing yourself! Meanwhile while you're here claiming champion another person is begging her to be his queen!!! Bro have the spirit of forgiveness
Re: . by GraGra247(m): 11:04am On Jan 26, 2020
Akinbahm:

Better dont start what you wont finish.

What do you term as a cheat let's take it from there.

My friend who do you think you are. Do you see yourself as a threat to someone like me enough to make such a careless statement like "better don't start what you can't finish".

And please answer the question you just asked me and let's take it from there.
Re: . by GraGra247(m): 11:07am On Jan 26, 2020
Davash222:

A sensible girl should know once she’s caught cheating, a guy who truly love her would never be with her again. But, they don’t have brains to decipher all these, who then will bear the consequences Maybe you.

You haven't answered my question. Do guys not equally cheat? Can the guy claim before a shrine he never cheated.

Did the guy provide the lady a valid proof of marriage or intent thereof?

He should free the girl joor.
Re: . by Ramanto(m): 11:08am On Jan 26, 2020
What if she gets pregnant? You will be forced to marry her. Better you leave her. I left my then ex honorably when I caught her cheating, that's the wisest thing to do
Re: . by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 26, 2020
tommyken:
Last month I discover she was cheating on me which she apologise and beg me to forgive her but I just pretend to forgive her while I search for another girlfriend. After then I demote her emotionally to my sex object.I began to have rough sex with her with anger whenever we make love which sometimes she will began to cry with tears that I should take it easy am hurting her pussy.

Yesterday afternoon as she was leaving my house after a very long and rough sex I just looked at her with pity and my conscience began to trouble me. I began to feel I should have simply left her when she cheated but then again the unforgiving demon in me will tell me I did the right thing.
Please before you condemn me remember I used to treat her well until she cheated on me.

Did she have sex with the other guy, if no... She doesn't deserve such treatment
Re: . by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 26, 2020
Reichel99:
You are a big idiot. You are wasting your energy, time and resources to punish a girl sexually, you think you are hurting her but not knowing you are actually giving her pleasure. The way some guys reason ehnnn.... A chicken even has more sense than you.

Sorry to say, u don't have sense either

She cries dt it hurts her pussy... Is that one enjoyment

Is sex with out no love fun to a girl except na ashawo... Trust me, it's hell for the babe if the OP truly bangs her to the extent dt she cries n says it's hurts
Re: . by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 26, 2020
GraGra247:

Abeg step aside too. Is the guy a Saint? Let him kneel before shango shrine and swear also that he never cheated on the girl. Has he paid her dowry or even done anything concrete to give her assurance of certainty he'll marry her.

The lady was probably looking for assurance of marriage elsewhere because the guy was only having sex with her without any concrete plans of marriage.

You can't totally fault ladies sometimes in these things. Sometimes we guys have a good share in the blame.

Shut up ur dirty mouth, are you the lady brother Abi sis.. How did u no she is looking for marriage assurance.

Pussy men oshi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Reichel99(f): 11:25am On Jan 26, 2020
Mymynd4u:

Sorry to say, u don't have sense either

She cries dt it hurts her pussy... Is that one enjoyment

Is sex with out no love fun to a girl except na ashawo... Trust me, it's hell for the babe if the OP truly bangs her to the extent dt she cries n says it's hurts
You are the one without sense. According to the story the OP gave is the girl not an ashawo? If the girl is truly hurt by the sex she would have found ways to avoid it.
Re: . by Collins4u1(m): 11:28am On Jan 26, 2020
Hurting her pussy

How
Re: . by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 26, 2020
Reichel99:
You are the one without sense. According to the story the OP gave is the girl not an ashawo? If the girl is truly hurt by the sex she would have found ways to avoid it.

U lack sense in ur brain.. So at the end, who will lose? The person she probably cheated with isn't with her, this one too will leave her and she'll continue like dt till she nack 40 and no one...

Thank God, I must marry a virgin or baby mama
Re: . by Reichel99(f): 11:32am On Jan 26, 2020
Mymynd4u:

U lack sense in ur brain.. So at the end, who will lose? The person she probably cheated with isn't with her, this one too will leave her and she'll continue like dt till she nack 40 and no one...

Thank God, I must marry a virgin or baby mama
She will still see many men that would gladly marry her, if princess shyngle, Roman goddess can get married then she will also get married.
Re: . by eyinola: 11:33am On Jan 26, 2020
GuestLog:
When are you Young folks ever going to bring up intellectual and engaging topics to boost one's mental capabilities?

This is you personal issue and should be private. Some things are best left for your discretion. This your matter right now does not even matter in the timeline of history. Please stop fornicating and use your life for more challenging and rewarding deeds.
in as much i agree with u but den what do u expect in a romance section? At least u can't see post like this in the career, business,education or travel section.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 26, 2020
Reichel99:
She will still see many men that would gladly marry her, if princess shyngle, Roman goddess can get married then she will also get married.

If Genevieve, Rita dominic and Co are still single, what's the assurance that she will be like Roman goddess

1 Like

Re: . by ghettochild4u(m): 11:40am On Jan 26, 2020
It's Tit for Tat Jor just keep Titing her puna till u wanna leave her
Re: . by GraGra247(m): 11:40am On Jan 26, 2020
Mymynd4u:

Shut up ur dirty mouth, are you the lady brother Abi sis.. How did u no she is looking for marriage assurance.

Pussy men oshi

Thunder fire your useless pathetic empty brain. Go and give your sister to thugs. Senseless animal.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 26, 2020
GraGra247:

Thunder fire your useless pathetic empty brain. Go and give your sister to thugs. Senseless animal.

Then leave the guy n his GF alone. Stop the defending d babe u avnt seen.. Pussy nigga grin
Re: . by GuestLog: 11:45am On Jan 26, 2020
eyinola:
in as much i agree with u but den what do u expect in a romance section? At least u can't see post like this in the career, business,education or travel section.
Maybe it's the reason I got a short ban afterwards.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 26, 2020
GuestLog:
When are you Young folks ever going to bring up intellectual and engaging topics to boost one's mental capabilities?

This is you personal issue and should be private. Some things are best left for your discretion. This your matter right now does not even matter in the timeline of history. Please stop fornicating and use your life for more challenging and rewarding deeds.
ITK!! if you want intellectual convo why not keep to politics, career, job, business, investment, diaries or education thread. But here you are on Romance thread looking for intellectual convos that will boost your mental capabilities.

Hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: . by GuestLog: 11:51am On Jan 26, 2020
kokanepyramid:
ITK!! if you want intellectual convo why not keep to politics, career, job, business, investment, diaries or education thread. But here you are on Romance thread looking for intellectual convos that will boost your mental capabilities.

Hypocrite!
Watch your tongue
Re: . by GraGra247(m): 11:57am On Jan 26, 2020
Mymynd4u:

Then leave the guy n his GF alone. Stop the defending d babe u avnt seen.. Pussy nigga grin

And you have seen her? How stupid.
Re: . by Dreyl(m): 11:58am On Jan 26, 2020
GuestLog:

They will never listen, perhaps. you are just wasting your precious time.
Re: . by GuestLog: 12:04pm On Jan 26, 2020
kokanepyramid:

Hypocrite!
Do you know there are more interesting topics to explore in Romance than payback sex with no meaning to anyone's existence?
Re: . by ArticleBeast: 12:05pm On Jan 26, 2020
Davash222:
She’s the one using you!
It’s an honor and privilege to her for you to still be fuccking her after she cheated on you.
Have you not cheated or cheating on your girlfriend
Re: . by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 26, 2020
GraGra247:

And you have seen her? How stupid.

Pussy nigga oshi
Re: . by ArticleBeast: 12:07pm On Jan 26, 2020
jawalis:
I think you need to be familiar with some basic rules Guiding manhood. Applicable here is “ NEVER FEEL GUILTY” she cheated on you and her stupid self did not feel it’s not good enough. Don’t you thing she wouldn’t have stopped enjoy another man’s dick if she wasn’t caught? You have not done anything wrong to that stupid cheater but just a token out of what she deserves. You need to Man up and stop feeling like you did something unacceptable to her. She’s selfish as she didn’t consider you while playing your heart and so what the Bleep are you disturbed for?
Are you a saint or is op a saint?
Re: . by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 26, 2020
If I don’t?
GuestLog:
Watch your tongue
Re: . by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 26, 2020
GuestLog:
Do you know there are more interesting topics to explore in Romance than payback sex with no meaning to anyone's existence?
Like the one below?

Hypocrite!

Re: . by GraGra247(m): 12:12pm On Jan 26, 2020
Mymynd4u:

Pussy nigga oshi

Useless heartless psychopath. Agbaya!!
Re: . by dietola01(m): 12:17pm On Jan 26, 2020
Heistman:
Baba fire on cheesy wink ... Dammy pussy nearly tear for my hand that year, one day I even vex wan insert my big head. I was not even angry she cheated on me ,I was more angry she was cheating on one gentleman she was engaged to with me (the guy was paying her school fees and was very good to her) embarassed ,so I decided to scatter the place maybe the guy would notice office no dey as he Left it.. sad
grin grin grin grin you're wicked oh.. you wan follow that place go back?
Re: . by marvinsync(m): 12:23pm On Jan 26, 2020
GuestLog:

go to the business section troll
Re: . by dietola01(m): 12:26pm On Jan 26, 2020
kokanepyramid:

Like the one below?

Hypocrite!
grin grin lol, bro u be winch oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Was I Wrong To Send This Hooker Back Home? (photo) / So Deflowering A Girl Isn’t Easy. / My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.