Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World (49537 Views)

Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com / Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) / Trump Threatens To Stop Funding WHO As Virus Ravages Nations Globally. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World by AMOTEKUN2023: 2:19am On Jan 27, 2020
Freddykrueger:
When countries are donating funds to tackle poverty, improve scientific research, develop technology and help humanity, these head slammers are donating funds for mosques, indoctrinating fanatics and spreading terror all over the globe.

Don't mind the terrorists
Re: Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World by ForbesHomesNG(m): 4:24am On Jan 27, 2020
jaybeez:

The House of Saud is worth $1.4 Trillion.
Is this a fact?
Re: Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World by AntiChristian: 6:28am On Jan 27, 2020
midnighter:

Muslim moniker ANTICHRISTIAN insults Christians on their threads all the time and when you answer him now he will run and hide in the bush

Where is the insult? Shebi you be atheist so wetin concern you?
Re: Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World by luluosas(m): 7:04am On Jan 27, 2020
End of terrorism funding. God wins over Satan. May the name of Jesus be praised forever

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World by Trump2020: 7:49am On Jan 27, 2020
babaolofin:

While it is a bad news to them it is a very good news to the supporters of Amotekun in Yoruba land. They are the greatest collaborators against Amotekun, enslaved by religion to the North for personal gain. They are blinded to the killings and assault on our communities. I engaged one of them yesterday.
No mind them
Re: Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World by ForbesHomesNG(m): 8:27am On Jan 27, 2020
luluosas:
End of terrorism funding. God wins over Satan. May the name of Jesus be praised forever

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World by Amujale(m): 9:30am On Jan 27, 2020
Ayilara1:

The Islam Saudi preaches isn't attached to killing or hating other people's religion.

You obviously dont have a real understanding of either Islam nor the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

If you did, then you'll know that the most radical form of Islam is peddled inside the KSA.

And its Known as Wahhabism.

Wahhabism is an Islamic doctrine and movement founded by an Arabian fundamentalist scholar known as Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab.

The term Wahhabi(sm) is often associated with Salafi or Muwahhid all claiming to emphasize the same Arabian fundamentalist concepts and as such, is the predominate doctrine practised amongst the muslim community of that Kingdom.

Furthermore, Islam is a weapon of mass destruction.

According to history, after the real objectives of Muhammad had been achieved, they turned their uniting ideology into a weapon of mass destruction.

Muhammads objective was to unify the Arabian tribes under one banner, he died laying the foundations of those plans and the early Arabian fundamentalist achieved those objectives and ought to have stayed in their land and mind their own business.

But they didnt, they chose to replicate what the Romans did with Christianity and began to export their fake ideologies with aggressive invasions all around the globe.

And now today we have these foreign, fake and malicious ideologies loose on our continent.

Its time to put a stop to the fakery of Christianity and Islam and concentrate our focus on real history.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:32am On Jan 27, 2020
Patrioticman007:
Fake news, just like saying Vatican city will stop sponsoring churches in foreign countries.
Nothing Emeka no go see, for him cocaine pushing, work.
Vatican doesn't sponsor churches
Re: Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World by midnighter(f): 9:54am On Jan 27, 2020
kayuseful:

You just dey serve them hot hot.. grin
Dem don quiet
Kudos

Lol cheesy thanks. Im not purposely trying to rile them though, I just dont like it when they try to brush Islamic fundamentalism and the fact that it is literally destroying the world under the carpet.

You can imagine somebody really entered the thread to tell us that Saudi Arabia doesnt support terrorism, just because he is a Muslim. Come on!

Its just madness.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World by Ayilara1(m): 11:49am On Jan 27, 2020
Amujale:

You obviously dont have a real understanding of either Islam nor the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

If you did, then you'll know that the most radical form of Islam is peddled inside the KSA.

And its Known as Wahhabism.

Wahhabism is an Islamic doctrine and movement founded by an Arabian fundamentalist scholar known as Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab.

The term Wahhabi(sm) is often associated with Salafi or Muwahhid all claiming to emphasize the same Arabian fundamentalist concepts and as such, is the predominate doctrine practised amongst the muslim community of that Kingdom.

Furthermore, Islam is a weapon of mass destruction.

According to history, after the real objectives of Muhammad had been achieved, they turned their uniting ideology into a weapon of mass destruction.

Muhammads objective was to unify the Arabian tribes under one banner, he died laying the foundations of those plans and the early Arabian fundamentalist achieved those objectives and ought to have stayed in their land and mind their own business.

But they didnt, they chose to replicate what the Romans did with Christianity and began to export their fake ideologies with aggressive invasions all around the globe.

And now today we have these foreign, fake and malicious ideologies loose on our continent.

Its time to put a stop to the fakery of Christianity and Islam and concentrate our focus on real history.

Personally, what you people call wahabism is what I practice and yes contrary what most Muslims will say "Islam was spread with war" that's because that was the way of the old" WAR.

As at the moment, any war attached to Islam isn't our war and it clearly understood by knowledgeable Muslims.

Do you think a country that's not afraid to go against principle of d world like homosexuality,freedom of religion and preserving it hijab under so much backlash will be fighting a pretentious jihad under terrorism.

If Islam preaches kill/hate. I, Saudi and the rest of Muslims will be out without disguising as terrorist killing non-muslims since according to terrorist ideology there's nothing to lose.

"If they kill us we will have paradise and if I we win it for Allah" ... If this is our believe why won't I go and fight since its a win win.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World by Ayilara1(m): 12:00pm On Jan 27, 2020
Ramsak1:
Ok..let me cut you some slack here
Its either you are trying to hide behind one finger or you are being fooled by western press propaganda. How many times do we have to tell you guys that what boko haram is doing is against prestine islamic norms and values? Why is it that your yardstick to judge muslims is bokoharam and not the your close muslim neigbours? Why? I guess the answer is bokoharam suits your slanderous propaganda against islam, even though we muslims are not suprised because we have it in our book that you guys are going to be behaving jezz exactly the way you are behaving.
The UAE or maybe dubai you guys are trooping into, the last time i checked is a muslim state. So cut the crap bokoharam is bokoharam nd you wnt see any sane muslim support the evil bokoharam.
Once again, Allah's religion will surely supercede any other religion no mata how much you guys plot and slander
(

You end it all bro

No matter the propaganda they keep on spreading.

This religion will rule the world and the proof is that it's already the fastest growing religion.

Its not our religion but that of the creator of this earth, it ain't going down.
Re: Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World by Ayilara1(m): 12:04pm On Jan 27, 2020
olayinkadavid70:
No no no, you missed the points, religions are not ganging against Islam, Islam itself will eventually be its own downfall, Islam is a cancer to humanity.

Nothing is falling, even with so much propaganda and lies it is still the fastest growing religion.

For more information it will rule the world.
Re: Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World by Amujale(m): 12:11pm On Jan 27, 2020
Ayilara1:

Personally, what you people call wahabism is what I practice and yes contrary what most Muslims will say "Islam was spread with war" that's because that was the way of the old" WAR.

As at the moment, any war attached to Islam isn't our war and it clearly understood by knowledgeable Muslims.

Do you think a country that's not afraid to go against principle of d world like homosexuality,freedom of religion and preserving it hijab under so much backlash will be fighting a pretentious jihad under terrorism.

If Islam preaches kill/hate. I, Saudi and the rest of Muslims will be out without disguising as terrorist killing non-muslims since according to terrorist ideology there's nothing to lose.

"If they kill us we will have paradise and if I we win it for Allah" ... If this is our believe why won't I go and fight since its a win win.

Simular to all the other Abrahamic religions, Islam is a fake and malicious.

Islam isnt a real religion.

It was manufactured by olden days Arabian fundamentalist as an aggressive and malicious Arabian fundamentalist ideology.

Everything about the Abrahamic religions is fake.
Re: Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World by midnighter(f): 12:13pm On Jan 27, 2020
Ayilara1:
Personally, what you people call wahabism is what I practice

Mehn! Just imagine what terrible things somebody can write in this place

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World by laiza(m): 12:26pm On Jan 27, 2020
brodalikeme:
Saudi Arabia is waking up too fast. Under their korokoro eyes, UAE has become the hub of everything development and tourism in the Middle East with Saudi fading into irrelevance.

The insanity in Nigeria wont let us see beyond the god of ethnicity, religion and greed that we worship.
You couldnt have said it any better.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World by Ayilara1(m): 12:27pm On Jan 27, 2020
midnighter:

I have already answered all this, but I noticed that you were not able to handle the discussion so I decided to release you. Unfortunately, You are deluded.

The sooner more of you Muslims decide to denounce Islamic fundamentalism and proxy indoctrination, the better it will be for you.

Go and check youtube for examples of how Saudi Arabian Wahhabi doctrines are destroying communities and breeding tension in societies all around the world.

Allah ya'ateek il afia! Sabah il khair!

Give me a link please or a title I should search.

And mind you because someone said something doesn't mean that's that about it.

You only believed what you want to believe.
Re: Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World by Ayilara1(m): 12:28pm On Jan 27, 2020
Amujale:

Simular to all the other Abrahamic religions, Islam is a fake and malicious.

Islam isnt a real religion.

It was manufactured by olden days Arabian fundamentalist as an aggressive and malicious Arabian fundamentalist ideology.

Everything about the Abrahamic religions is fake.

Ok

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World by Ramsak1: 12:39pm On Jan 27, 2020
midnighter:

Do you believe that apostates should be killed?

Do you believe that non-Muslims are second class citizens?

Do you believe that the witness of a woman in court is only worth half that of a man (or even less than that)?

Do you believe that blasphemy should be punished by death (as nearly happened to a Christian Pakistani woman who had a war of words over the difference between Jesus and Mohammad and was nearly torn to pieces by her Muslim sisters)?

I mean, if you people don't eschew these things then you are part of the problem.

Yes, in an islamic state, anybody who in his/her right senses denounces his religion(islam) has to removed. after the person might have been tried and found guilty. the reason why is that such person is like a cancerous cell which has to be cut out before its spreads to others
N.B Nigeria is not an islamic state so therefore anybody who kills somebody who renounces his/her religion in a country like Nigeria is a criminal hiding under the guise of islam doing the wrong thing, totally against islamic rulings.

No, i dont believe non-muslims are second class citizens. is that even a thing?

Yes, the witness of a man is worth twice that of a woman because the quran stated it to be xoo. eventhough you might not see the wisdom and rationale behind this.
Re: Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World by Ramsak1: 12:40pm On Jan 27, 2020
midnighter:

Do you believe that apostates should be killed?

Do you believe that non-Muslims are second class citizens?

Do you believe that the witness of a woman in court is only worth half that of a man (or even less than that)?

Do you believe that blasphemy should be punished by death (as nearly happened to a Christian Pakistani woman who had a war of words over the difference between Jesus and Mohammad and was nearly torn to pieces by her Muslim sisters)?

I mean, if you people don't eschew these things then you are part of the problem.
Yes, in an islamic state, anybody who in his/her right senses denounces his religion(islam) has to removed. after the person might have been tried and found guilty. the reason why is that such person is like a cancerous cell which has to be cut out before its spreads to others
N.B Nigeria is not an islamic state so therefore anybody who kills somebody who renounces his/her religion in a country like Nigeria is a criminal hiding under the guise of islam doing the wrong thing, totally against islamic rulings.

Yes, the witness of a man is worth twice that of a woman because the quran stated it to be xoo. eventhough you might not see the wisdom and rationale behind this.
Re: Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World by midnighter(f): 12:52pm On Jan 27, 2020
Ramsak1:

I just cant understand you people at all. Do you realise the implications of that stuff you typed?

Your point that Nigeria is not an Islamic state has nothing to do with it. Every Friday they will paste fatwa from Saudi clerics here and you guys support them wholeheartedly. So if we were an Islamic state, it would be okay to slaughter people who renounce Islam?

You seem to be an adequately literate and reasonable fellow. I dont see why you should be trying to support teachings that are hundreds of years out of date. Even Christians in ancient times had wild laws like this but everybody now realises that those things belong in the past.

Anyway, before you say that Im insulting you, do you have any references to Islamic jurisprudence to back up these horrendous things you just wrote?
Re: Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World by Ramsak1: 1:58pm On Jan 27, 2020
midnighter:

I just cant understand you people at all. Do you realise the implications of that stuff you typed?

Your point that Nigeria is not an Islamic state has nothing to do with it. Every Friday they will paste fatwa from Saudi clerics here and you guys support them wholeheartedly. So if we were an Islamic state, it would be okay to slaughter people who renounce Islam?

You seem to be an adequately literate and reasonable fellow. I dont see why you should be trying to support teachings that are hundreds of years out of date. Even Christians in ancient times had wild laws like this but everybody now realises that those things belong in the past.

Anyway, before you say that Im insulting you, do you have any references to Islamic jurisprudence to back up these horrendous things you just wrote?
Firstly, want to believe all i wrote was in plain English.
Another thing is the problem i think you have is you are confusing Islam for Christianity
Islam is a religion from God and guided by laws from he who is the creator of the universe not something cooked up by some group of people. so as a result of these Islamic law and values never goes out of date and that is you will never see a revised or abrogated version of the quran, the Quran 1000 years back is still the same today and no single word will find its way in or out of it in a thousand years to come. soo invariably it is you who needs to update yourself not Islam
Yes ofcourse there are references as i cant jezz be saying things abt Islam without evidence, so if you care for the evidences let me know.
Re: Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World by BERNIMOORE: 2:04pm On Jan 27, 2020
Trump2020:
Bad news for Yoruba Moslems
Bad News for Prof Akintola Muric spokesman.
Re: Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World by midnighter(f): 3:46pm On Jan 27, 2020
Ramsak1:

Firstly, want to believe all i wrote was in plain English.
Another thing is the problem i think you have is you are confusing Islam for Christianity
Islam is a religion from God and guided by laws from he who is the creator of the universe not something cooked up by some group of people. so as a result of these Islamic law and values never goes out of date and that is you will never see a revised or abrogated version of the quran, the Quran 1000 years back is still the same today and no single word will find its way in or out of it in a thousand years to come. soo invariably it is you who needs to update yourself not Islam
Yes ofcourse there are references as i cant jezz be saying things abt Islam without evidence, so if you care for the evidences let me know.

Excuse me my friend, do you know what the phrase "progressive reform" means?

What obtained in 7th Century Arabian society where the Qur'an was being compiled is not necessarily true in the present age. This is why some laws and rulings need to be re-evaluated in the light of modern developments.

The fact that you people refuse to understand that we are not in the year 600CE is precisely why people find it difficult to flow with you. Its you who need to get up to speed and stop enforcing crude rulings that dont have any bearing on people living in the 21st century.

Tell me, what exactly is the point of killing somebody just because he doesnt want to be a Muslim anymore I thought you people said that "there is no compulsion in religion"?

I dont know how you can keep defending this, killing people for adultery or apostasy is just crazy! Its not necessary at all.
Re: Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World by lucky4west: 5:26pm On Jan 27, 2020
good idea stop funding terrorism in disguise...Jesus is winning

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World by idu11: 7:27pm On Jan 27, 2020
Fake news.Stupid unbelievers your plan will never be succeed
Re: Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World by Thazard(m): 10:17pm On Jan 27, 2020
ValCon888:
They are funding mosque. Instead of using that money to build schools, hospitals, pipe borne water.
These people have no sense of priority.
Re: Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World by Zooposki(f): 2:38pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ramsak1:

According to science, do you know women came first? XX chromosome (woman) vs XY chromosome (men). The male Y chromosome comes after the female X chromosome and the male Y chromosome is also smaller and has less mass because it is an anomaly of the woman’s X chromosome. The woman still has all of it’s X chromosomal components intact (about 1000 each). Meanwhile the male Y chromosome has deteriorated from about 800 to 78. You know what that means, right?

The woman can also in her perfect state produce sperm from her bone marrow to fertilize her egg, so a man is not needed to procreate. That was how it was in the beginning so shall it be in the end when the Earth returns to its perfect state. Mother Nature, Mother Land, Mother Earth. Rings a bell? Don’t denigrate the woman too soon and be cocky, the woman might just have the last laugh. The woman’s womb is a portal from the spiritual to the physical.
Re: Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World by panafrican(m): 3:03pm On Feb 02, 2020
Good news.
Use the money to help your own citizens instead of funding Jihad.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World by GMbuharii: 7:06pm On Mar 08, 2020
MartinCorridon:

You guys are not particularly smart

They fund mosques = more suckers paying for Hajj/ Umrah = more money to develop Saudi Arabia.

Each Umrah is like 400k - 600k naira while Hajj is like 1.5 million.

What they have done is to leave a self sustaining money making venture the way it is.

YrbMzlm
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election / Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) / U.S. Welcomes The Remains Of Soldiers Who Died 68 Years Ago In Korea War (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.