Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

It's 2nd Month of The Year, How Far With Your New Year Resolution And Goals? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It's 2nd Month of The Year, How Far With Your New Year Resolution And Goals? (326 Views)

How Far Supposed Pastor Can Go In Maligning Character Of Prophet Fufeyin? / Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child / So Hard To Keep New Year Resolution. How Is Yours? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's 2nd Month of The Year, How Far With Your New Year Resolution And Goals? by EternalBeing: 8:19am On Jan 26, 2020
We are already in the 2nd week of February 2020. This month is fast going too, soon we will have less than 10 months remaining in this year. Come to think of it, it looks like yesterday that we just shouted Happy New Year. We entered this year 2020 with so much determination to achieve specified great things and to mentally/spiritually change for good in areas of moral inadequacies. Sticking to the mandatory processes that leads to the achievement of the set goals which we have for the year can be very can be daunting. That is why, by February many persons' New Year motivation teeters off and they’re left feeling flat and guilty that they couldn’t stick to their resolution.

Why We Make Resolutions
To fulfill a glorious Destiny and live a great exemplary life that becomes reference for generations yet unborn, resolutions must be regularly made and fulfilled per time. Before the shallow-minded crew, that usually say "trying to get better as a human being is a useless effort", storms this thread to infect those that value life and progress, more light would be shed on why it is wise to try to be a better person. The great Jack Ma, CEO of AliBaba/Aliexpress said and I quote “If you’ve never tried, how will you ever know if there’s any chance (to change for good, to achieve greatness)?” According to one scientific survey, only around 9 percent of people who make New Year's Resolutions felt that they were successful in achieving their goals. But that not withstanding, that they had the courage to try at all means that they are already miles ahead in personal development than those that don't. Some of the most common resolutions included becoming a genuinely holy person, losing weight, making better financial choices, quitting smoking, and spending more time with family, etc. While many people that made new year resolution feel that they don't necessarily achieve their goals, there is some good news. According to another scientific study published in the Journal of Clinical Psychology, the research found that those who set New Year's resolutions are 10 times more likely to actually change their behavior to become far greater and better in life than people who don't make these yearly goals at all. So, if you did not have any resolution for Year 2020, you better make some now that we are still in February; the 2nd month of the year.

So, what can you do to stick to and fulfill your new year resolution?
When it comes to your glorious Destiny fulfillment, you should know by now that "the hack is a lie, the shortcut won't get you there but would only cut you short." Stop day dreaming about what you want to achieve, go to work on it. Opera Winfrey said "You wanna buy expensive bling bling, posh cars, fly first class? Work work work!" No amount of money ritual will ever make you as rich as Bill Gate, and no amount of day-dreaming would ever make you as holy as John Knox or Joshua Selman. To become truly great in this World, you have to discover how to make yourself useful to Humanity, find how to add value to other people's lives, provide useful goods or services to the World. Work work work! The very first step to achieve the fulfillment of your new year resolution, or yearly set goals, is to identify the exact work required for you to achieve them. Apart from writing the New Year resolutions down, also extensively research and write down the step by step work you must do to get the vision fulfilled. That way, you have already sincerely stated and know the price you must pay, instead of vaguely wishing and day dreaming. So, if you did not do that before or on January 1st 2020, it's not too late to pick a pen straightaway and write now. Knowing the concrete steps you must take would keep you focus and pep you up with more determination.

Have you failed yourself already in keeping your New Year resolution?
Most of the shallow-minded folks that are out to mock those that make new year resolutions, are actually weaklings that are afraid of failure. Their myopic pride prevents them from seeing that they are incapacitated victims and slaves to fear of failure. 1 John 5:19 confirms that the world is controlled and programmed by some wicked people through the media. You have to first be able to de-program your mind from their erroneous subconscious conditioning that they have done on people's minds, so that you can discover and fulfill your glorious Destiny. Our controlled society has made failure appear to be a completely bad scary thing. Free your mind from believing their lie that failure is evil, failure is in fact good. Failure is a some-worth necessary step in progress. So, if you have already fallen short of your new year vow, it means you are making progress.. Don't make the greatest mistake this year, the greatest mistake that many people make in their lives is the mistake of "giving up". Giving up must never be an option, never! When you fall, don't beat yourself to retreat like a coward. Get yourself back up, dust yourself, and continue striving towards your goal. You shall achieve them all this year in Jesus Name.

Most importantly, pray! Yes, Satan has vowed that he would not allow men to rise into greatness without first forcing them to give up their "right to live forever". Your right to immortality that awaits you is what he is after. As long as you bow to him and lose your right to receive the ability to live forever that our CREATOR has vowed to give us, he would stop preventing your greatness. But if you are determined to be great in this World without turning your back on the your CREATOR, you will need the help of the Source of Life. So, genuinely surrender your life to Jesus and relentlessly daily ask for the Holy Spirit to take over your Life. In my personal experience, I don't even know how I stopped fornicating and womanizing. My intolerance and irreversible hatred for sin started happening years ago when I sincerely wept and confessed to HIM that lust would destroy me if HE doesn't take permanent ownership and control of my Life. HE is a Living Fire, naturally consumes all the strongholds of the devil from your mind as you sincerely yield and stay in HIM. John 15:5 KJV: I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abides in me and I in him, he bears much fruit; for without ME ye can do nothing. Fill your phone with messages that help you stay in HIS Presence 24 hours daily and watch your Life miraculously transformed permanently.

Let others learn from you, tell us your experience about your New Year Resolution so far. What are they and how have you been able to keep them? Mine are:
1. To relocate and settle abroad (To YAHWEH ALMIGHTY's Glory, already achieved this last week)
2. To become a better holier person that allows Only pure thoughts in my heart always (I made up my mind on this because I discovered that "The Joy of the LORD is my Strength" Which means the more Happy JESUS is with me, the more Powerful I become. And Holy Spirit can never be happy in a dirty mind. So, I vowed to be very Powerful this year by maintaining a Holy Heart always. For me and all those that tenaciously hunger for perfect Holiness this Year, so help us God.)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's 2nd Month of The Year, How Far With Your New Year Resolution And Goals? by EternalBeing: 8:20am On Jan 26, 2020
HalleluYAH!!!
Re: It's 2nd Month of The Year, How Far With Your New Year Resolution And Goals? by EternalBeing: 8:20am On Jan 26, 2020
Thank you JESUS YAHSHUA Hamashiach!

Lalasticlala, Happy Sunday. cheesy

1 Like

Re: It's 2nd Month of The Year, How Far With Your New Year Resolution And Goals? by Homeboiy: 8:21am On Jan 26, 2020
tongue
Re: It's 2nd Month of The Year, How Far With Your New Year Resolution And Goals? by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 26, 2020
Seriously, I’m doing well with them. If I continue like this I will be a multimillionaire by the end of the year.

1 Like

Re: It's 2nd Month of The Year, How Far With Your New Year Resolution And Goals? by BackToLife: 7:42am On Feb 09, 2020
Hmmm... thanks for this. Now I know it's not too late, I'll write mine today and back it up with relentless action.
Lalasticlala, better Sunday stew dey here o!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FALSIFIED TEACHINGS Of Christ — Prayer / Coronavirus: The Vaccines Are Here / Have You Ever Had Any Dream That Came True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.