Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

How Far Supposed Pastor Can Go In Maligning Character Of Prophet Fufeyin? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Far Supposed Pastor Can Go In Maligning Character Of Prophet Fufeyin? (14260 Views)

Prophet Fufeyin's Saga With Crippled Lady Takes New Turn, Reveals Facts Against / Matthias Ezeaku Declared Wanted Over Defamation Of Prophet Fufeyin's Character / Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: "To Be Stingy With Your Pastor Can Lead To Death" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Far Supposed Pastor Can Go In Maligning Character Of Prophet Fufeyin? by Afro3: 12:39pm On Feb 04, 2022
Mischievous Conspiracy: How Far Supposed Pastor Can Go In Maligning Character Of Prophet Fufeyin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8UCTMTv7LM

The last may not have been heard of the envy-induced and infantile theatric attempts to pull down the founder of Christ Mercyland Church in Warri, billionaire Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by individuals masquerading as ministers in God's vineyard but nothing short of servants of the dark world.

While they try in vain, the anointed man of God seems very unperturbed as his eye is fixed on fulfilling the mission for which God appointed him in the midst of millions of people.

The latest of such hate-laden videos has been released which the public see for what it is - a trashy piece of no substance that cannot even serve an entertainment purpose.

A syndicate which in their poorly produced piece of trick packaged as a confession against Prophet Fufeyin has made themselves a laughing stock after a thorough analysis revealed that the three characters involved in the nefarious trade of pre-arranged confession know themselves and work as a team.

Their cardinal objective is one and targeted at causing hatred in the minds of right thinking populace against the founder of Christ Mercyland Church in Warri, an attempt that has failed times and again.

A self-acclaimed pastor based in Warri, Prince Ufuoma in his confession at the headquarters of God's Delight Gospel Assembly also known as Free Indeed in Udu Delta state had mentioned Christ Mercyland Church in a bad light in an apparent effort to thwart all that God has used Prophet Fufeyin to achieve over the years.

The slanderous confession which is designed with Ufuoma's co-conspirators Pastor Johnmark Ighisotu who conducted the testimony and Apostle Kassy who published it was for nothing but in futile effort the of character assassination and blackmail against Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin of Mercyland.

Interestingly, it has has been dismissed for what it is by the public - a tissue of lie as nobody seems to be buying the old lie which is usually concocted against Prophet Fufeyin by those who see him as a threat in the ministry.

The cheap blackmail however is at the moment receiving the needed attention of the law enforcement agencies as Prophet Fufeyin being a strong believer in the system has allowed the police to weigh in and conduct a proper investigation of the criminal defamation against him.

While the principal suspect had reportedly claimed that he had never met his partner in the crime before, there is an overwhelming proof that there is indeed a link between both of them, and that they have been working together and have known for years before the third pastor, his partner in the crime, coming to make the fake confession.

Their hate is not unconnected with the number of souls God leads to Christ Mercyland Church which is under the shepherd of Prophet Fufeyin. While they see the souls, Prophet Fufeyin sees only his mission and cares not about how many souls God choses to bring to the church.

The man of God does not only Minister to the spiritual needs of the souls God leads to him but he also ensures their physical welfare with the massive empowerment schemes he rolls out.

It is also on record that he has paid the medical bills of many, brought succour to fainted hearts and revived dying souls.

These and many more put together have endeared Prophet Fufeyin to the people, which has formed the crux of the envy of those who seek to malign, disparage and blackmail him for no reason.

Interestingly, the leadership of the church has responded through a press statement signed by its Spokesperson, Moses Akpotiti that the tissue of falsehood will be addressed in the legal way.

Akpotiti told journalists in the statement that yet another pastor, names withheld, had allegedly connived with the principal suspect to instigate the public and blackmail Fufeyin.

He further urged the public to ignore the criminal confession for what it is as it lacks no substance.

Daddy this is the full interview with this Mad Man!
https://fb.watch/aR-y3pnNXp/

https://e-newsdesk.com/mischievous-conspiracy-how-far-supposed-pastor-can-go-in-maligning-character-of-prophet-fufeyin/

Re: How Far Supposed Pastor Can Go In Maligning Character Of Prophet Fufeyin? by CaptMarvel(m): 12:54pm On Feb 04, 2022
How much they pay una?

All of una just dey do anyhow!

13 Likes

Re: How Far Supposed Pastor Can Go In Maligning Character Of Prophet Fufeyin? by cosmatika(m): 1:20pm On Feb 04, 2022
All the pentecostal pastors I know in Warri all seem fake.
From Oritsajefor to Fufeyin to these ones.
Wat God will judge plenty

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Far Supposed Pastor Can Go In Maligning Character Of Prophet Fufeyin? by Chijeep(m): 1:20pm On Feb 04, 2022
Not surprised at all

Make all this people go sidon na...
The mata wey Nigeria dey face now pass all this talkie talkie

1 Like

Re: How Far Supposed Pastor Can Go In Maligning Character Of Prophet Fufeyin? by Godjone(m): 1:20pm On Feb 04, 2022
I HATE THIS COUNTRY WITH PASSION. HOW COMES SOMEBODY THAT IS DOING GOOD IS THE ONE THEY ALWAYS PULL DOWN? THEY DID IT TO APOSTLE TB JOSHUA. THEY DID SAME TO APOSTLE SULEIMAN. THE SAME TREATMENT WAS METTED OUT TO APOSTLE PAUL ENENCHE AND THE MAN OF GOD PASTOR ADEBOYE OYEDEPO.

THIS WARRI PASTOR THAT HAS BEEN A BLESSING TO NIGERIA IS THE ONE THESE CHARACTERS ARE PULLING DOWN. UNA DOOMS DAY IS NEAR

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Far Supposed Pastor Can Go In Maligning Character Of Prophet Fufeyin? by Kennyfancy(m): 1:20pm On Feb 04, 2022
May GOD help us all but I know its might be fake
Re: How Far Supposed Pastor Can Go In Maligning Character Of Prophet Fufeyin? by realtemi(m): 1:21pm On Feb 04, 2022
Ff

1 Like

Re: How Far Supposed Pastor Can Go In Maligning Character Of Prophet Fufeyin? by bigdammyj: 1:21pm On Feb 04, 2022
Too far
Re: How Far Supposed Pastor Can Go In Maligning Character Of Prophet Fufeyin? by eliwa47(m): 1:21pm On Feb 04, 2022
On the last day, many come and say Lord, we come in your name doing many mighty works and God will respond" I did not know you, you evil doers/ workers of iniquities.........

4 Likes

Re: How Far Supposed Pastor Can Go In Maligning Character Of Prophet Fufeyin? by korodo2592: 1:22pm On Feb 04, 2022
This is what is happening in the body of Christ,
Re: How Far Supposed Pastor Can Go In Maligning Character Of Prophet Fufeyin? by crestedaguiyi: 1:23pm On Feb 04, 2022
how did he become a billionaire .

A one time local wrestler with no successful venture to his name, even the OP is without shame

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Far Supposed Pastor Can Go In Maligning Character Of Prophet Fufeyin? by BENCHOKCONSULT: 1:23pm On Feb 04, 2022
cosmatika:

Them yakpa grin grin grin hell fit full before e reach our turn grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How Far Supposed Pastor Can Go In Maligning Character Of Prophet Fufeyin? by airsaylongcome: 1:23pm On Feb 04, 2022
Hahaha...Alexreports cannot disguise AT ALL!

This has his fingerprints, facial prints, iris scan and all other unique identifying biometrics written all over it!

I didn't even go beyond two lines before I saw his signature

2 Likes

Re: How Far Supposed Pastor Can Go In Maligning Character Of Prophet Fufeyin? by BENCHOKCONSULT: 1:23pm On Feb 04, 2022
crestedaguiyi:
how did he become a billionaire

Did you ask the source of his poverty when he was poor?

5 Likes

Re: How Far Supposed Pastor Can Go In Maligning Character Of Prophet Fufeyin? by nams77: 1:25pm On Feb 04, 2022
I'm a Christian and a believer but my standard and guide is the bible and not some pastor who I don't know what they do inna their cupboard.

On Jesus Christ the solid rock I stand

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Far Supposed Pastor Can Go In Maligning Character Of Prophet Fufeyin? by dadabashua1(m): 1:25pm On Feb 04, 2022
Who brought this nonsense to the front page? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Far Supposed Pastor Can Go In Maligning Character Of Prophet Fufeyin? by donforeign: 1:26pm On Feb 04, 2022
Pastors na scam n business men many pass..
They want to bring fufeyin down because he's the one on board now and e dey spoil their market..

1 Like

Re: How Far Supposed Pastor Can Go In Maligning Character Of Prophet Fufeyin? by donforeign: 1:27pm On Feb 04, 2022
Even the kassy na mumu...I know am for Benin.. very useless and fake man
Re: How Far Supposed Pastor Can Go In Maligning Character Of Prophet Fufeyin? by crestedaguiyi: 1:27pm On Feb 04, 2022
grin
BENCHOKCONSULT:

Did you ask the source of his poverty when he was poor?
Re: How Far Supposed Pastor Can Go In Maligning Character Of Prophet Fufeyin? by speak2bella(f): 1:27pm On Feb 04, 2022
Hmm... Only God knows who are his
Re: How Far Supposed Pastor Can Go In Maligning Character Of Prophet Fufeyin? by Oduduwa707: 1:28pm On Feb 04, 2022
cosmatika:

That Oritsejafor na pure fraud but, it's even insane to know these are the fools Nigerians respect and adulate.

2 Likes

Re: How Far Supposed Pastor Can Go In Maligning Character Of Prophet Fufeyin? by FILEBE(m): 1:28pm On Feb 04, 2022
Godjone:
I HATE THIS COUNTRY WITH PASSION. HOW COMES SOMEBODY THAT IS DOING GOOD IS THE ONE THEY ALWAYS PULL DOWN? THEY DID IT TO APOSTLE TB JOSHUA. THEY DID SAME TO APOSTLE SULEIMAN. THE SAME TREATMENT WAS METTED OUT TO APOSTLE PAUL ENENCHE AND THE MAN OF GOD PASTOR ADEBOYE OYEDEPO.

THIS WARRI PASTOR THAT HAS BEEN A BLESSING TO NIGERIA IS THE ONE THESE CHARACTERS ARE PULLING DOWN. UNA DOOMS DAY IS NEAR

Pastors are men like you. Erroneous in nature. Know this and be at peace.

4 Likes

Re: How Far Supposed Pastor Can Go In Maligning Character Of Prophet Fufeyin? by NOwazobia: 1:31pm On Feb 04, 2022
Everything known and said about that man is an open secret; nothing hidden. lipsrsealed undecided

Modified:
If serving God is just by doing good and feeding the poor, that means I am assured of heaven even in the midst of my bitterness, fornication, masturbation, backbiting, anger, stealing, abuse, corruption, religion skepticism .. What if I give Paul 1000naira from the 100000naira I fleeced Obi... undecided

Alleluyah... I am saved because I gave food and money to 10 beggers by the road side, and also to my neighbours and kids on the street. undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: How Far Supposed Pastor Can Go In Maligning Character Of Prophet Fufeyin? by Mowoe(m): 1:32pm On Feb 04, 2022
I don't know and I don't care what these guys and the OP are on about but I kid you not, I once watched one of Fufeyin's broadcast where he referred to another pastor that came to his church to seek help as "prophet of useless", and rolled on the floor while laughing at the guy's old shoes. And that's one of many craziness.

If you watch any of his TV broadcast, you'd wonder how anyone in their right senses would go to a place like that. Well, problem plenty for life so no be me go tell people what to do or where to seek help.

16 Likes

Re: How Far Supposed Pastor Can Go In Maligning Character Of Prophet Fufeyin? by PresidentAtiku(m): 1:32pm On Feb 04, 2022
hmmmm
Re: How Far Supposed Pastor Can Go In Maligning Character Of Prophet Fufeyin? by naijaboy756: 1:33pm On Feb 04, 2022
Power to prophesy and see vision was known to belong to white garment churches..... Same for holy oil and water.

Now that Penticostalism has taken over, some of them veered into occultism. The now wash eyes, join cults, bury humans and do all sorts of evil to prophesy and then brag about it. The worst is the sale of holy oil which they termed annointing oil and then packaged water.

To see most of these daddy GOs, you pay consultation fee while the woman with the issue of blood didn't pay a kobo save for finding her way to meet the savior. I remember going with my colleague for a business proposal to one of the Mega churches in Abuja and saw a list of people paying N20K for deliverance/prayer line and then N50K to see Daddy one on one. I wept!!!!

A client of mine also told me her ordeal in the hands of these GO's. She was barren for years as was looking for help. She said some called her husband's seed evil seed. They need to have raw sex with her and deposit their own seed. Others wanted to insert their fingers in her... SOOOO MANY HORRIBLE STORIES. I pressed on her to name names but she refused and vowed to go back to her origin (Anglican Church)

The truth is that many of these TV actors showing donations up and down are doing so for advert and dem know themselves

GOD GO JUDGE SHA

7 Likes

Re: How Far Supposed Pastor Can Go In Maligning Character Of Prophet Fufeyin? by reubenobi(m): 1:34pm On Feb 04, 2022
Let our hope be on GOD and not man!!
Re: How Far Supposed Pastor Can Go In Maligning Character Of Prophet Fufeyin? by Pious101: 1:38pm On Feb 04, 2022
Hmmmmm
Re: How Far Supposed Pastor Can Go In Maligning Character Of Prophet Fufeyin? by ednut1(m): 1:44pm On Feb 04, 2022
Christianity in Nigeria is just a huge joke lol, con men pastors and gullible mugu members

3 Likes

Re: How Far Supposed Pastor Can Go In Maligning Character Of Prophet Fufeyin? by ajericho(m): 1:46pm On Feb 04, 2022
I wonder why people still look up to pastors like some god in this part of the world

These people are just business men,

I just don't know how we got so brainwashed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Christians Really Be Friends And Connect With Those Of Other Faiths? / How To Ask And Receive From God Always / 8 Ways On How Not To Be Distracted In Church On A Sunday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.