Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

DAY2-5 Days Prayer & Fasting With Pastor Mildred Okonkwo On IG Live 27th - 31st - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DAY2-5 Days Prayer & Fasting With Pastor Mildred Okonkwo On IG Live 27th - 31st (322 Views)

“Any Girl Who Asks You For Transport Money Is A Useless Girl” – Pastor Mildred / Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets / Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DAY2-5 Days Prayer & Fasting With Pastor Mildred Okonkwo On IG Live 27th - 31st by digitalxpat(m): 11:14am On Jan 28, 2020
DAY 1
PRAYING FOR 2020
Topic: VISION
Day 1 - Yay!!! �������� it’s our first prayer session of the year ��� and I’m soooooo excited.
Today we pray for vision. We pray that God will open our eyes and align our vision with his for 2020. So that we will see the way He sees. We pray for clarity and 2020 vision in Jesus name.

Remember we are fasting and the earliest we break is after prayer at 3pm. It’s just 30 minutes praying together but I encourage you to pray as often and as long as you’d like through out the day. Find time to study the word and write down whatever God shows you.
Follow #prayingwithpastorm so you don’t miss any posts. Ok my darlings LET’S DO THIS !!! ����

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DAY 2
Topic: LIGHT

Day 2 - Today we pray for light � ������������ Light Is so crucial for us this year. It’s one thing to have vision but if you don’t have light, darkness will swallow up your vision.

We walk in the Light �� in fact 2020 will be lit � (see what I did there? ��) Let’s pray at 3pm. Please spread the word. #prayingwithpastorm #prayingwithpm #GodCanBeTrusted

Note: yesterday’s prayer session is still up on my Instalive for the next 24 hours.

To join these prayers, visit www.instagram.com/pastormildred

(1) (Reply)

Mysterious Healing! If You Doubt GOD, You Need To See This (pics, Video) / Incredible! 9 Family Members Came Out Of This Terible Accident Unhurt(pic,video) / Christian Psychiatrist Says Gender Ideology Is A Variant Of Atheistic Humanism..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.